Defunct superheroine web sites

General discussions about superheroines!
dolguldur
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm wondering if other people miss the site Superheroines.com as much as I do. I loved that site because it mixed extremely sexy heroines in pantyhose with hardcore bondage. I've attached a few of my favorite pics from the site below...
Attachments
mf046.jpg
mf046.jpg (137.81 KiB) Viewed 10754 times
solcomic076.jpg
solcomic076.jpg (217.57 KiB) Viewed 10755 times
sww063.jpg
sww063.jpg (212.61 KiB) Viewed 10755 times
fgcomic028.jpg
fgcomic028.jpg (150.04 KiB) Viewed 10756 times
dolguldur
Neophyte
Neophyte

Here are a few more :D ...
Attachments
mpc056.jpg
mpc056.jpg (191.74 KiB) Viewed 10753 times
cv223.jpg
cv223.jpg (127.65 KiB) Viewed 10749 times
sk035.jpg
sk035.jpg (120.01 KiB) Viewed 10751 times
Anonymous

I was always meaning to do a trial membership at the site, but never got around to it. From what I heard through the grapevine, they stopped updating their membership site a long time ago, but kept the membership thing available, with a big archive of material (with a lot of cool photo sets, from what I hear). Just tried the site link and it didn't work, so I guess it's been taken down?

JPC
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Yeah it was taken down a while back after laying dormant for over a year. Nice site, though while it lasted.
Ator
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yes...I too miss those incredible sets from Superheroines.com...I included 2 pics of my fave model and set...featuring Yana Cova chained spread eagle. Just amazing. Hope those sets become available again for purchase somewhere down the road. Nice tribute to a fallen site.
Attachments
The Hottest2!!!.jpg
The Hottest2!!!.jpg (182.45 KiB) Viewed 10705 times
The Hottest!!!.jpg
The Hottest!!!.jpg (109 KiB) Viewed 10701 times
Guess what! I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cow bell!

-Bruce Dickinson
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

An awesome site....definitely worth the membership when it was open. Unfortunately the on line credit card company that handled Ryslings transactions didn't pony up & forward the funds to him. (It's why for the longest time he wasn't handling Visa card transactions). The whole ordeal (from what I've heard) just frustrated him to no end & he ended up discontinuing updates, but left the site open for people who wanted to view the archived material.

Here are a couple from one of my favorite shoots...They have Wonder Woman & tenticles...It doesn't get any better than that! :D
Attachments
SquirmWondie2.jpg
SquirmWondie2.jpg (137.8 KiB) Viewed 10539 times
SquirmWondie.jpg
SquirmWondie.jpg (48.72 KiB) Viewed 10537 times
dolguldur
Neophyte
Neophyte

Well, I can't resist posting some more stuff from one of my favorite Superheroines.com shoots - FlameGem. Enjoy :D !
Attachments
fgcomic011.jpg
fgcomic011.jpg (119.67 KiB) Viewed 10491 times
fgcomic012.jpg
fgcomic012.jpg (99.08 KiB) Viewed 10493 times
fgcomic013.jpg
fgcomic013.jpg (125.37 KiB) Viewed 10494 times
fgcomic017.jpg
fgcomic017.jpg (101.94 KiB) Viewed 10492 times
fgcomic019.jpg
fgcomic019.jpg (120.93 KiB) Viewed 10492 times
dolguldur
Neophyte
Neophyte

Whoops, I put the pictures in the wrong order in the last post - oh well, just start at the bottom and work your way up :D ...
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thanks for the pics guys.
Anonymous

Nice pics in this thread.....makes me wish I didn't hesitate so much on getting that membership. :cry:

JPC
nytallguy5
Neophyte
Neophyte

Does anyone have more pics from this defunct site please send to [email protected]
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow i love those stocks...so tight looking....the girl in red looks like she really is not enjoying it either....lucky girl!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I remember the Cleopatra heroine getitng eaten out with a poisonous tongue that made her pass out. That site had a lot of good stuff.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

I remember this site, I believe I made a purchase or 2 from them...
Doubt I still have anything though.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

where do I get tights like that for my wife?
teotwawki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Joined them right before they went under. One of the better sites I've ever ran across miss them alot.

The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 1024 pixels wide and 0 pixels high. The submitted image is 1280 pixels wide and 960 pixels high.

Hmm Tried to post an image from them. Anyone able to explain what the limits actually are. Looks to me Like the image I tried to post exceeds some limitation.

Ok think I figured it out.
Attachments
solcomic082a.JPG
solcomic082a.JPG (110.06 KiB) Viewed 9454 times
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

it was a cool site while it lasted it also had Pason/Red Haven what ever she calls herself these days , it looked like her first "adult" gig and it was a really good set of pics, she went on to be a xxx start and happened to be STUNNING!!!! to look at truly an attractive woman, she retired from it all a while back but the only reason i noticed her movies was the superheroine layout she did for this site and in all truthfulness the only reason i joined was after seeing her in the sample section,,,but the site itself was really worth it some original stuff and beautiful models/actresses,,,,it was a shame when they just fell off, i bet if they had stuck it out they would have been a hit, with the way the genre has grown so much,,,,ah well,,,too bad for us
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Remind me, did they do vids too?
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DrObiCaffi wrote:Remind me, did they do vids too?
In the last year, 2004. Standard Definition only.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
luvlycra
Neophyte
Neophyte

This website was one of the best of its time! Such a shame we cannot buy the old picture sets from say images4sale.com or similar! I for one would purchase them and I am sure others would to, the quality of the pictures was immense and I am reminded of that seeing some of the pictures posted on this thread, such a pity.
batmanunmasked
Neophyte
Neophyte

I LOVE the locked-in-stockade unmasking of FlameGem. Sooooo Humiliating!
Any more pics to that set?
thx!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Just noticed this thread. I remember this site well. Surfed it many times but couldn't join back then because I didn't have a credit card yet. But the free examples featuring the likes of Yana Cova were awesome, and I printed a few out.

Never saw those Flame Gem pics before. That costume is amazing, and looks specially designed for fetish - I've never seen one that had snap-off crosspieces over the breasts before..what a delightful detail, and I'm surprised one of the modern SHIP masters (Anastasia Pierce, Primal or whoever) hasn't picked up on such a conveniently erotic design.

As for Scribber's reply from 4 years ago: I have a handful of video clips from this site - they're all in the 2-3 minute range which is I think how they were produced. Since this site has been gone for well over a decade, I assume it's OK to offer them to whomever wants them.
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

That site was my first experience with superheroine peril in the old dial up days when it took time for the pictures to load. Such great memories. His models and photo shoots stand the test of time.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

speaking of defunct superheroine sites, does anyone remember the 'Steele sisters' sites? Mandi Steele, Adara Steele, etc.? and whatever happened to them?
scotscot
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I remember them . Good lookers and good costumes . guess they moved on
drzod
Henchman
Henchman

This brings back some very fond memories. Thanks for sharing.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

And I forgot to mention Sierra Steele. She was my favorite but wasn't featured as much as Mandi or Adara
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

avenger wrote:
6 years ago
speaking of defunct superheroine sites, does anyone remember the 'Steele sisters' sites? Mandi Steele, Adara Steele, etc.? and whatever happened to them?
Loved Mandi Steele she was just sexy as hell! She may have had my favorite pair of legs!
I enjoyed Sierra as well, although she wasn't active very long! She had a brief come back with another site but I can't recall the name!
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Apologies if we covered this ground already, but is there a generally accepted standard for file sharing from defunct sites?
boneba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I miss Lovegut's Dirty Mind, this short lived website had a heroine named Leathergirl. Who was played by a blond named Lily Lebeau. There was a really good video involving Leather Girl going to a cave and have a bunch of hands grab her. They groped her and once she was weaked, stuffed a hose in her mouth with some sorta liquid. This is the only picture I can find for the video...
58943_2_123_481lo.jpg
58943_2_123_481lo.jpg (153.71 KiB) Viewed 6423 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

That doesnt look like Lily Labeau. Did someone else play the character too?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I remember Lovegut. It was good.
boneba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Who knows, could there be two or more actresses/models with the same name? It was a few years ago.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Meanwhile, did somebody bring up Mandi Steele? (Tamra Ericson Frame back then, now Tamra Ericson-Lambert).
That website is incredibly still up but hasn't been updated since 2012 of course. It looks like viewers around the world are still getting inspiration from it.
I love the movies that came out of that site, namely The Awakening and Raven Unstoppable. They are classics of the DIY superheroine genre, well produced for underground efforts.
I don't know what happened to Adara or Sierra, but Mandi (Tamra) still lives in Las Vegas. She still looks great (posts regularly on FB) and I don't
see why someone couldn't approach her about acting in at least mild SHIP videos.
Tara Steele apparently moved to Houston but still keeps a Facebook under that assumed name to this day, and is possibly still cosplaying.
Bugsy44
Henchman
Henchman

I never got to see the Awakening! But I remember a clip of her as Supergirl where she got kryptonited and taken knocked out! That was the one thing that was missing from Mandi Steele site! Her unconscious!!!!!!!
Attachments
superheroine_destroys_rifle_by_ilikesuperwomens.jpg
superheroine_destroys_rifle_by_ilikesuperwomens.jpg (397.02 KiB) Viewed 6168 times