Tell me what you think...

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey folks!

Got a couple of pics for ya! I just wanted to see if anybody would like to see these ladies in action! Introducing...The Black Wasp and Hornet Girl!

This super team was created by a secret intelligence agency of the US Government to combat the ever growing use of super-criminals in the world of international espionage and terrorism. The Black Wasp aka Darlene Delacroix-James is a certified physics genius that was employed by NASA. After the murder of her husband by an int'l cartel of terrorists, Darlene created the technology that gives The Black Wasp and Hornet Girl their powers, which are: subsonic flight, plasma bolts, bio-electric "stings", and enhanced strength and agility.

The head of the agency calls on these two super-cuties when their special talents are needed or when everybody else just can't get the job done!

Let me know if you'd like to see these ladies go up against int'l assassin squads, terrorist organizations or just real bad people who're up to no good!
Attachments
Hornet Girl aka Barbara Jean Mason.JPG
The Black Wasp's faithful SK, Hornet Girl aka Barbara Jean Mason, a young patriot ready to avenge the death of her family at the hands of int'l terrorism!
Hornet Girl aka Barbara Jean Mason.JPG (39.48 KiB) Viewed 2001 times
The Black Wasp aka Darlene Delacroix-James.JPG
The Black Wasp! Ready to put the sting to any evildoers who threaten the USA and its allies!
The Black Wasp aka Darlene Delacroix-James.JPG (39.47 KiB) Viewed 2001 times
The Black Wasp & Hornet Girl.JPG
The sexy super-team of The Black Wasp & Hornet Girl!
The Black Wasp & Hornet Girl.JPG (65.53 KiB) Viewed 2001 times
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
lytespeed
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Sweet! Put 'em into action!
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Great costume designs!
flamboyfun
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

You sure know how to draw
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Well, not exactly, flamboy. I do know how to use Hero Machine very well though! :-D Thanks guys, for your input! I'll start working on the story outline sometime after I finish the 2 stories I've got open now.

One more thing, take a look at the villainesses I'm thinking of using in The Black Wasp story. They call themselves The Red Menace! They were genetically altered for use against the US during the Cold War and then forgotten until they killed their "handler" and disappeared. They've since gone freelance and have been creating havoc ever since.

The Red Iris aka Natasha Zemanov is the leader and the only person who can control her cohorts. She is a very powerful psionic who can hypnotize virtually any person instantly, has telekinetic powers and can overload the brain with enough neural energy to cause severe brain damage and death.

The Red Python aka Anoushka is a mutated human serpent. She loves to wrap her sleek, powerful legs and arms around her victims to constrict them to death. She also enjoys ripping them to shreds with her misshapen clawed hands and her fangs carry enough venom to kill 5 regular sized humans.

The Red Tigress aka Verushka was created by recombining her DNA with that of a man-eating tigress. Because of the manipulation, she has an irresistable craving for red meat, the bloodier the better. She will sometimes supplement her diet with a bit of human flesh and blood, especially if it involves an assassination for cold, hard cash.

Three intelligence ops teams have been sent after them. None has returned intact. Parts of the members have been found in horrific condition. Can The Black Wasp and Hornet Girl stop these maniacs? Let me know!! 8)
Attachments
Natasha Zemanov aka The Red Iris.JPG
Natasha Zemanov, The Red Iris
Natasha Zemanov aka The Red Iris.JPG (38.82 KiB) Viewed 1946 times
Anoushka - The Red Python.JPG
Anoushka, The Red Python
Anoushka - The Red Python.JPG (40.75 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
Verushka - The Red Tigress.JPG
Verushka, The Red Tigress
Verushka - The Red Tigress.JPG (41.83 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
Last edited by superpics4les 16 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
flamboyfun
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Ahhh... I see.... You're using some sort of template... clever boy... goody! goody!