Queen of Swords Humiliated final part posted

A darker, full bodied blend.
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

This is only the second story I have ever written so any feedback would be appreciated. Let me know if you like it, love it or hate it along with any constructive criticism you may have. Thanks for reading hope you enjoy it!

Queen of Swords Humiliated

The Queen of Swords was on patrol. She was the most feared vigilante in all the land no one could conquer her. In her regular life, she was Latina Mayor Maria Rodriguez of Imperial City. She knew many of the men she dealt with as Mayor wanted to dominate and humiliate her but she was untouchable.

One such man who wanted to dominate her was the Colonel he hated Maria and he hated the Queen. He did not know they were one in the same but he wanted nothing more than to break them both and have them kneeling before him as he took sexual advantage of them both. As much as he hated Maria his greatest victory would be against the Queen. She had humiliated him repeatedly but this time he had set a trap so nefarious she would be powerless to stop him.

The Colonel had kidnapped a close friend of the Mayor and he knew she would call the Queen into save her friend. As the Queen showed up to the abandon warehouse she had known this would be a trap but she never realized this would be the site of her greatest defeat.

When she entered the warehouse, she called out to the Colonel to show his ugly face but there was no answer. She walked further into the warehouse where unbeknownst to her she had stepped over and electrical landmine instantly knocking her out.

As she awoke she realized her legs and arms were bound to the floor and she could not get free. Lying there helpless in her lace mask her skin tight black pants and her tight shirt barely containing her cleavage she knew for the first time she was truly helpless.

The Colonel then walked into the room and to his delight saw that she awoken.

“My Queen finally I have you here helpless and unable to defend yourself”
The Queen of Swords tried to act tough but deep down she knew she was helpless. “Colonel you may have me tied down right now but this won’t last for long”

“Oh, my Queen the Colonel answered this will last long enough for me to humiliate you. By which I mean I am going to undress you, rub your Latina pussy to you cum repeatedly and then when your nothing more than a wet whore I am slowly going to peel that lace mask off your face and find out who the slut under the mask really is.”

Part 2
As the Queen laid helpless her mind started to wander. She had never been defeated and helpless and as much as she didn’t want to admit it being helpless was turning her on and making her wet. When the Colonel spoke of unmasking her she pictured in her mind her being bound unable to move as the Colonel who she despised laid alongside her playing with her lace mask. No man had ever even come close to unmasking and revealing her identity as Mayor Maria Rodriguez. The thought of being exposed sent chills up and down her spine but it was also arousing her. She pictured him toying with her savoring his ultimate victory and her ultimate humiliation. If the mask came off her career as the unbeatable Queen of Swords and her career as Mayor of Imperial City would be over. She had dealings with the Colonel as Maria Rodriguez and he always leered over her body she knew he hated her for being a strong independent woman. Now he would have the two women he hated most in the world helpless and at his mercy.

The Colonel slapped the Queen in her face and grabbed her by her hair to show her all the cameras she had not noticed set up in the room. He told her “everyone is going to see your humiliation. Everyone that ever cheered for you will watch you be beaten, stripped, violated and finally learn your true identity. The Queen for the first time ever in her life begged. She pleaded with the Colonel not to record and stream her humiliation across the internet. The Colonel just laughed at her. “After all the humiliation you have caused me you think I am going to show you mercy? Not today Queen not today. “Before I turn the camera on there is something I have always dreamed of doing.” He sat right on her mighty cleavage and the Queen let out a moan to the Colonels delight. He then whipped out his dick and slapped the legendary Queen of Swords in the face with it. “Humiliation and submission bitch, you will be broken.” With that he rubbed his dick all over her face laughing a heinous laugh all the while.
He then started to choke the mighty Queen and when her mouth opened he shoved his dick right in and began face fucking the Queen. She was helpless to stop him. Her mind was racing as the Colonels dick went in and out of her mouth she hated it but still she could feel her Latina pussy getting wet. The Colonel saw how she was responding slid his hand under her tight black pants and felt her pussy. “My God the virtuous Queen of Swords is a puta! I have never felt a pussy so wet in my life. Breaking you slut will be so much fun.” He then removed his dick from her mouth and laid his hands on her mask. “Before I turn the camera on I must know the identity of the woman who just gave me the best blowjob ever.” The Queen pleaded “no Colonel you have won I will submit just please don’t remove my mask I will do anything you want.” The Colonel then closed his eyes and ripped her famous black lace mask right off her face. If he would have opened his eyes he would of seen fear in the eyes for the first time ever in the fearless Queen of Swords. She was bound spread eagle and her identity as Mayor Maria Rodriguez exposed. The colonel still with his eyes closed dried his dick off with her famous lace mask he then rubbed it all over Marias face laughing the whole time.

The Colonel then said “I have removed the mask of the Queen whoever you are I will not look yet I want to be surprised at the end of your humiliation along with all the millions of people that will be watching you. To be honest I want to fuck the Queen of Swords not whatever whore is underneath the mask. I just wanted you to know just how powerless and weak you truly are. I ripped your mask off and there was nothing you could do about it.” The Colonel then slid the cum soaked lace mask back onto Marias face and once again she was the Queen of Swords. When he opened his eyes, he saw the tears streaming down the mighty Queen of Swords face and his dick became engorged at the site of the most powerful woman he had ever met beginning to break. The colonel then picked her head up and he planted a kiss on her voluptuous Latina lips and then spit in her face and slapped her. All the Queen could do now is sob she had already been beaten, humiliated forced to give a blow job and unmasked even though her identity was still a secret the Colonel was just proving a point, but she knew there would be no one coming to save her this was going to be her end.

The Colonel stood up looked down at the conquered Queen of Swords hit a button on his remote and all the cameras went live. He then asked the Queen of Swords “Shall we begin?”
Last edited by unmasked05 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

When is part 3?
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Part 3

The Queen of Swords was completely helpless and bound to the floor the Colonel had flipped her so her voluptuous ass was sticking out. Many men had leered at her ass and as much as they wanted to unmask her they wanted to see the kind of panties she wore and her fat ass exposed. Just as she could not stop her unmasking she knew the Colonel would delight in showing her ass on camera to the millions now streaming her humiliation.

The Colonel walked over and said, “No need to cover your virtue lets show your audience the kind of slut you are.” He then pulled her pants down to reveal a lace G-string covering her most intimate areas. “Ha I knew you were a slut! Only a whore would wear panties like that and not expect to get fucked!” The Queen reveled in being dominant and untouchable. In her civilian identity, she was Mayor and as the Queen of Swords she was untouchable no man could beat or dominate her…. until today.

The Colonel wanting to show his dominance knelt beside her and started rubbing her crotch thru her panties. The Queen was powerless to stop him. The Colonel mocked her “Come on you powerful slut don’t cum so quick.” Unfortunately, no man had touched her pussy in so long she came within two minutes and was lightheaded after the massive orgasm.

He then flipped her back over and picked up her legendary sword. No man had ever held it. He played it up to the cameras and then walked over to Queen. She had four buttons on her silk shirt and one by one he ripped them off using her own sword. When he was done he commented “Your tits are even bigger then I could have hoped for I bet when I lick them you moan like a whore.” He then used her sword to rip her bra in half exposing for the first time her massive cleavage. At this point the mighty Queen of Swords was really starting to break down. She would not cry on camera but all her bravado had faded away and she was just a helpless woman. Something she had never been before in her life. Finally, she screamed “just unmask me be done with this I am defeated claim your prize.” The Colonel however could not hide his delight as his greatest adversary begged to be unmasked but he was not close to done. The main event would take awhile longer. “My Queen why would I unmask when I have not even fucked you yet? I must give the viewing audience their monies worth. Your unmasking will be the last part of my victory you powerless slut.”

With that the Colonel started to suck on her massive tits and as much as the Queen did not want to she had started to moan and the cameras were picking this all up. As Maria Rodriguez and as the Queen she never had time for a man. She fantasied about being taken but both her jobs took up all her time. Here now her greatest enemy was stimulating her in a way she never thought possible as he sucked on her breasts he started to work his way again down to her most cherished spot. When he got down there the Colonel felt such wetness he was taken aback. The Colonel facing one of the cameras described in detail how wet their champion was and how the thought of being unmasked was driving her to orgasm. The Queen was in no position to argue this point.
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Part 4

At this point the Colonel chloroformed the Queen. He was done playing with her it was time to fuck her wet pussy and unmask her before the cameras. His victory was absolute she was powerless to stop him.

He put her face down a dirty old mattress she was still sleeping peacefully. The Colonel pulled down her tight pants exposing her black lace G-string. “Ah just like your mask you slut I bet you never thought you would be exposed like this.” The Colonel then mounted her pulled his pants down, pulled her thong to the side and went right to her ass “I am not giving you pleasure only pain my Queen.”. The mighty Queen shot right awake in a measure of pain she had never felt. The Colonel was fucking her tight asshole on camera. She was absolutely humiliated, yet her body was building towards a massive orgasm.
As the colonel fucked her like no man had done before she had a massive orgasm as the colonel laughed. “The Puta Queen is a ass whore! Who knew haha.” As he pulled out he went to her face and told her “clean my dick” and face fucked her to she passed out and he came again in her mouth.

Having enough of these games he placed the unconscious Queen of Swords in a chair for her final humiliation. Finally he would find out her true identity. While she was unconscious he played with the mask lifting it slowly again closing his eyes and pulling it off just to show his power.
He put the mask back on her and slapped her awake. “My Queen the end has come. I will now unmask you before everyone watching this stream.” She tried to beg but before she could the Colonel tore her mask from her face. “ Maria Rodriguez??? The Mayor??? You are the legendary Queen of Swords??? I fucking hate you.” With that the Colonel beat her into unconsciousness. The Colonel had won the Queen was absolutely defeated but he wanted one more humiliation. The two women he hated most were one and the same this is too good to pass up. The Colonel pulled his pants down and shoved his cock in her mouth one last time. He pumped her face unto he exploded all over it leaving the magnificent Queen covered in cum. He took the camera and zoomed in. “Eventually someone will find you but until then let your adoring public see you unmasked and covered in cum.” He took her mask as a trophy… the legendary lace mask was his to do whatever he pleased with. “Goodbye Queen…Oh I mean Maria you are the best slut I have ever fucked.”

The End
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

wow... that was...unpleasantly abrupt.... :/
unmasked05
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi Lordgriffin,

So did you not like the story? or was it just the abrupt ending? Again this is only the second story I have written and I am looking for feedback and I see you have been a long time member. I am thinking of writing more stories with different characters, but would like to get peoples opinions on this one first. Anyway thanks for reading!
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

it was definitely the abrupt ending....there was so much more potential here