Captured Heroines

General discussions about superheroines!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

http://www.capturedheroines.com/

If you haven't seen this guy's site he's got some excellent poser super heroine material. And he's getting real good with his pics.
lordgriffin
Sargeant
Sargeant

Much as I love Mr. X's sight, I am afraid I can not (personally) agree with his assessment of this guy's site.

I know "to each their own" but when I went there, it is another "Hermaphrodite" sight with a, what appeared to me, to be a majority of female characters, with male genitalia hung on for people who can not pick a gender.

If Hermapth's are your thing, I guess his claims are true... if not...I would not seek a lot of content there... Just my own opinion
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

There are ten stories sampled on the main page -- 2-3 images per story, each on their own row.
As of this writing, there's one otherwise-female character rendered with a penis in the topmost story sample, and none in the other nine.

Now if you're not a fan of seeing 3D renders of muscled dudes with huge penises, then you're not going to have a good time, because they're all over the place -- always dominating a female character.

But a cursory inspection does not reveal a preponderance of "hermaphrodites."
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Imagineer wrote:
6 years ago
a cursory inspection does not reveal a preponderance of "hermaphrodites."
Best Trip Advisor review ever