Dare dolls

General discussions about superheroines!
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Does anyone remember the Dare Dolls ?
Attachments
30a_40.jpg
30a_40.jpg (52.08 KiB) Viewed 10876 times
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can't remember that model's name but she was hot as heck. Great body, legs, very nice camel toe. And he chloro-ed her a lot. He did some fun videos. Nothing risque, no nudity, and I think his wife does all the voices.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

I prefer his original stuff, Electro Babe and Dyna Chick, Tatman, Sucked In 2, etc.
Loved the original Dyna Chick, Katelyn Downey.
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yeah she was hot !! She played Dynamo, minx, pyro, and pinx !! Trying to find an e-mail to see if they would make more !
DrMabuse
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

loveit23 wrote:
6 years ago
Yeah she was hot !! She played Dynamo, minx, pyro, and pinx !! Trying to find an e-mail to see if they would make more !
Koa-Marie Turner. I was a big fan of the Daredoll Dilemmas. I think by the time they ended the series had about run its course, but Dynahunk was an unusually inventive and original producer, unafraid to do what he liked, and it resulted in a lot of very interesting and inventive videos.

That said, I'd be *very* interested if he decided to start making something new.
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Yup that’s Koa Marie Turner. Possibly the hottest model to slip into the spandex in this genre. She was a Playboy bunny! The Daredoll Dilemmas got me into SHiP after capitalizing all the 60’s Batman episodes and cartoons like Penelope Pitstop fascinated my mind as a child. Dynahunk was very inventive for sure- no one else has gone to as much trouble apart from perhaps the Weatherman himself to recreate the kinky nostalgia of those old Batman episodes. They even had a giant Woman-eating clam in an episode! Between the buzzsaw, giant drill, dejuicer, and Antimatter Gloves.
3CA5D622-EBA6-440B-A9C5-F393E4E5E095.jpeg
3CA5D622-EBA6-440B-A9C5-F393E4E5E095.jpeg (46.03 KiB) Viewed 10812 times
DC55DB22-BF40-4BE8-9299-6E3517174402.jpeg
DC55DB22-BF40-4BE8-9299-6E3517174402.jpeg (44.41 KiB) Viewed 10812 times
61B818F0-0B66-41D3-9518-EE7E48E05AE9.jpeg
61B818F0-0B66-41D3-9518-EE7E48E05AE9.jpeg (38.84 KiB) Viewed 10812 times
5C2C1C14-64D5-4A50-B375-253859AB036D.jpeg
5C2C1C14-64D5-4A50-B375-253859AB036D.jpeg (43.9 KiB) Viewed 10812 times
And I was definitely a fan of Katelynn Downey as Dynachick. She could really sell her peril and had the perky body to boot! Especially when she found herself in the Hot Box with Electrababe (played by any equally sexy Willow Lake)- which had to be one the sexiest and simplest perils anyone's done in this genre.
29E0B2D4-8916-47DE-973A-0A5161A1E521.jpeg
29E0B2D4-8916-47DE-973A-0A5161A1E521.jpeg (30.21 KiB) Viewed 10812 times
B05BB144-EB04-4189-ABDB-2FF6851BB9C7.jpeg
B05BB144-EB04-4189-ABDB-2FF6851BB9C7.jpeg (30.19 KiB) Viewed 10812 times
Combined with the whirring audio of a power drill, the ladies merely wriggled in place and complained about feeling it right through their tights, not being able to take much more of this and being glad they wore clean underwear today. Holy loaded lines Batman, were they ever in a pickle!

Would love to see Dynahunk reopen the Old Abandoned Magic Factory. Any idea on if that’s more than wishful thinking at this point?
vnv7272
Sargeant
Sargeant

Speaking of the voices, what was the story there? Does anyone know why they decided to do voice over for everything? It was rather odd.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Didnt William Shatner guest as ome of the 'peepers' in a few episodes?
Or is it my aged brain making it up?
Minx was a fox
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Something quite erotic seeing Minx coated with glaze from a paint brush as I remember.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The buzzsaw.....I can hear it now....love it
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Night_Lantern wrote:
6 years ago

And I was definitely a fan of Katelynn Downey as Dynachick. She could really sell her peril and had the perky body to boot! Especially when she found herself in the Hot Box with Electrababe (played by any equally sexy Willow Lake)- which had to be one the sexiest and simplest perils anyone's done in this genre.

29E0B2D4-8916-47DE-973A-0A5161A1E521.jpeg

B05BB144-EB04-4189-ABDB-2FF6851BB9C7.jpeg

Combined with the whirring audio of a power drill, the ladies merely wriggled in place and complained about feeling it right through their tights, not being able to take much more of this and being glad they wore clean underwear today. Holy loaded lines Batman, were they ever in a pickle!

Would love to see Dynahunk reopen the Old Abandoned Magic Factory. Any idea on if that’s more than wishful thinking at this point?
This is my favorite scene with Katelyn:

loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

We have to find out if they can get back in action !
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

vnv7272 wrote:
6 years ago
Speaking of the voices, what was the story there? Does anyone know why they decided to do voice over for everything? It was rather odd.
No idea. I think it was just an homage to B-movies with really bad lip syncs as they always presented the episodes like glitches in your TV program anyway. And maybe the models didn’t quite have the voices they were looking for? I know Koa’s in particular was a bit higher pitched. But yeah it was a weird choice though I barely mind it to be honest. Part of the charm to me.
tallyho wrote:
6 years ago
Didnt William Shatner guest as ome of the 'peepers' in a few episodes?
Or is it my aged brain making it up?
Minx was a fox
They joked about Shatner showing up as a special guest Peeper at one point or another in the vids. But I don’t think he ever actually appeared in a video himself.
ltrltr wrote:
6 years ago
Something quite erotic seeing Minx coated with glaze from a paint brush as I remember.
Here are a few more for your delectation.
DF34096A-90F4-4479-B7DF-F615ED5BFE7C.jpeg
DF34096A-90F4-4479-B7DF-F615ED5BFE7C.jpeg (40.19 KiB) Viewed 10709 times
BDFF1A5C-5448-4DCD-92B8-5C3C069F3856.jpeg
BDFF1A5C-5448-4DCD-92B8-5C3C069F3856.jpeg (42.22 KiB) Viewed 10709 times
0DA04A9B-C570-4922-9585-38DA3F1DF2B4.jpeg
0DA04A9B-C570-4922-9585-38DA3F1DF2B4.jpeg (42.43 KiB) Viewed 10709 times
EB58FB56-D0DC-4463-80B1-448607E72729.jpeg
EB58FB56-D0DC-4463-80B1-448607E72729.jpeg (35.64 KiB) Viewed 10709 times
A990ADEC-76B9-469B-AF84-1CF0D387D35D.jpeg
A990ADEC-76B9-469B-AF84-1CF0D387D35D.jpeg (48.13 KiB) Viewed 10709 times
She sure was fine in that catsuit getting slathered up in honey glaze. In fact, all the Daredolls were. It is QUITE an intimate peril and incredibly debasing for the heroine as her suit- the ultimate symbol of her identity as a heroine- is not only violated and ruined but sensuously explored inch by inch as she can only wriggle and moan in protest.
IMSancho wrote:
6 years ago

Quality choice. I’d definitely have that as a super close second to the Hot Box. Love the fact the dynamite is stuck inside her leotard by her crotch. Holy explosive vibrator, Batman!
batgirl1969 wrote:
6 years ago
The buzzsaw.....I can hear it now....love it
You and me both Batgirl1969. You and me both...
A1B66E1C-D780-4EF6-AEF6-C998CAFC6970.jpeg
A1B66E1C-D780-4EF6-AEF6-C998CAFC6970.jpeg (42.16 KiB) Viewed 10709 times
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

I also enjoyed the Dyna Chick scene in Sucked in 2, especially when she first put on the costume and said to the guy "Sounds like you enjoy looking at me in it as much as I enjoy wearing it." and when she's tied down on the bed and blindfolded while a sword lowers itself toward her, the villain said "Fight the good fight, pink pin cushion."
Last edited by IMSancho 6 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

IMSancho wrote:
6 years ago

Quality choice. I’d definitely have that as a super close second to the Hot Box. Love the fact the dynamite is stuck inside her leotard by her crotch. Holy explosive vibrator, Batman!

[/quote]

I also love the woman-eating plant. "My tights, leotard, boots and gauntlets have been licked clean, too. They're going to digest us slowly, no doubt."

Then their costumes are removed piece by piece, though more of Katelyn's is than Willow's.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Looks like Dynahunk is still selling his early work on Vimeo at $10 per vid, with some special ones at $15:
https://vimeo.com/channels/1042937
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/daredolls/

It also looks like all of the main body of Daredolls episodes are still up and available at $10 each at his website.
Which also has all the scripts, and extensive photos galleries, for every episode. Seems very well organized.
http://www.dyna-flix.com

Legendary productions indeed.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

I still have VHS copies of his early work. Anyone remember the Details magazine article? He had some good behind the scenes video of the photo shoot but it's no longer online.
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Does anyone know of an e-mail ?
Bionicskillz
Neophyte
Neophyte

You can purchase episodes on Amazon, I believe. Marie is so hot! Looked so good in those outfits. I always wondered who she was.
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yes i know i have some . I wanted to see if they would make more .
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

God I would love to have that purple catsuit and recreate that buzzsaw scene. The way she is bolted to that wooden platform, totally inescapable...wow!! Saw dust for days baby...don't wine or dine me....take me to the saw mill
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Daredoll PUss
Attachments
3c_16.jpg
3c_16.jpg (26.27 KiB) Viewed 10435 times
3c_17.jpg
3c_17.jpg (25.7 KiB) Viewed 10435 times
3c_18.jpg
3c_18.jpg (23.91 KiB) Viewed 10435 times
3c_19.jpg
3c_19.jpg (20.8 KiB) Viewed 10435 times
3c_20.jpg
3c_20.jpg (26.06 KiB) Viewed 10435 times
3c_21.jpg
3c_21.jpg (28.85 KiB) Viewed 10435 times
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Puss is my favorite.
Attachments
3c_22.jpg
3c_22.jpg (26.13 KiB) Viewed 10433 times
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

IMSancho wrote:
6 years ago
IMSancho wrote:
6 years ago

I also love the woman-eating plant. "My tights, leotard, boots and gauntlets have been licked clean, too. They're going to digest us slowly, no doubt."

Then their costumes are removed piece by piece, though more of Katelyn's is than Willow's.
[/quote]

That too is a steamy scene. Love that Katelynn was willing to go down to her bra and panties. She had such an amazing body. Guess Willow wasn’t as comfortable but that kind of worked for the scene with the younger, more innocent sidekick taking the kinkiest brunt of the peril while her stoic mentor can only watch as she too is felt up.
IMG_6552.JPG
IMG_6552.JPG (55.34 KiB) Viewed 10331 times
IMG_6553.JPG
IMG_6553.JPG (56.14 KiB) Viewed 10331 times
IMG_6559.JPG
IMG_6559.JPG (40.16 KiB) Viewed 10331 times
It really is a genius scene.

And I definitely agree that Dynachick is the scene stealer in each peril, especially the basting sequence as she wriggles and bucks her hips erotically as she is glazed.
IMG_6551.PNG
IMG_6551.PNG (217.08 KiB) Viewed 10331 times
IMG_6557.JPG
IMG_6557.JPG (42.81 KiB) Viewed 10331 times
IMG_6558.JPG
IMG_6558.JPG (47.55 KiB) Viewed 10331 times
Katelynn was quite the actress for this genre and always have it her all. And considering she coproduced some of those early Dynahunk vids, I think she was into the genre herself.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

The basting scene in EW and DC seemed a little long, like a lot of it was just filler, but I guess there are worse things to watch that are filler.
Here's another great scene with Katelyn

and this is Willow at her best.

I think Katelyn was into the genre, too. I remember reading an interview with her and Dyna Hunk where she said she played Electra Woman and Dyna Girl when she was a kid.
It's too bad she hung up the leotard after the second Tatman movie, but I guess she preferred being behind the scenes.
As much as I like the actresses who played Dyna Chick after her (and I's actually friends with one of them on Facebook), Katelyn was the best.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

flash wrote:
6 years ago
Puss is my favorite.
Agreed! Puss was great! She was hot and I liked that they gave her that southern twang.
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Puss was sexy, not to mention it was a very tongue-in-cheek name to give her hehe.

On that note, I' m wondering what everyone's top 5 Daredolls would be if you had to choose. Here are mine:

1. Minx
minx dejuicer.jpg
minx dejuicer.jpg (40.53 KiB) Viewed 10177 times
No surprise. Koa-Marie Turner is easily one of the all-time hottest models to slip into the spandex. And she got some great perils from the buzzsaw to the phallic power drill and the Antimatter Gloves (still can't believe she okayed that one). Simply put, there was no one sexier than Minx.

2. Kiki
kiki smug.jpg
kiki smug.jpg (46.64 KiB) Viewed 10177 times
A close second to Minx, Kiki won me over with her perky body and cavalier, devil-may-care attitude. That red suit also looked damn good on her and she too got into some sexy perils such as the butt buzzer, freezing chamber, and an Antimatter Gloves sequence of her own that is even hotter than Minx's. The model even let the Peeper pictured with her above kiss her on the leg! Now, that is a woman!

3. Mint
daredoll mint in peril.jpg
daredoll mint in peril.jpg (19.76 KiB) Viewed 10177 times
The most girl-next-door of the Daredolls, Mint always made me think of a studious girl with a secret life as a spandex-clad superbabe. It didn't hurt that she also had one of the finest rear ends in the series and had some memorable perils such as being wrapped up by the tentacles of a land squid (whose mouth was awfully close to her nether regions), blowdarted in the ass and then tangled in vines on the rack, and perhaps the best sequence under the phallic power drill in the entire series. She was a hottie!

4. Ice
ice haughty hands on hips pose.jpg
ice haughty hands on hips pose.jpg (164.71 KiB) Viewed 10177 times
Another Daredoll with a fantastic ass, Ice was the total package from her perky body to her cocky attitude. She was also the first Daredoll whose body got felt up when she was tied up with the woman-eating plant and had a memorably sexy moment with Daredoll Jade when the pair were trapped inside a spandex body stocking and rubbing against one another as they struggled to get free. Quite a babe!

5. Puss
puss tied to tracks.jpg
puss tied to tracks.jpg (198.58 KiB) Viewed 10177 times
This last one was a tough one but it's hard to go against the series' original hottie. Puss routinely got into the stickiest of situations and was a master wriggler in those fish net tights of hers. Combined with her Southern accent and pink leather leotard, she reminded me of Penelope Pitstop and was the first Daredoll we all wanted in our clutches.

Honorable Mentions: Lotus, Cherry, Aura, Blaze, Leather

Who would be in your guys' Top 5?
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Not sure about a top five, but Puss, Mint and Minx would be my top three.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mint and Lila were my favorites.
clyde11
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Does anyone know why they stopped?
They were churning out videos like crazy and then they came to a grinding halt?

I used to go to Dynahunk's website all the time and there was no announcement or explanation given.

They just....stopped.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

clyde11 wrote:
6 years ago
Does anyone know why they stopped?
They were churning out videos like crazy and then they came to a grinding halt?

I used to go to Dynahunk's website all the time and there was no announcement or explanation given.

They just....stopped.

It seemed like after a while it was just the same traps and plots over and over again. I guess after a while, he just ran out of ideas.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The Dynaflix website had a Guest Book which was used as a makeshift forum. The formatting of threads was a bit awkward, as the software wasn't really designed for ongoing discussions. IIRC, Dynahunk did announce his retirement on there. However, the Guest Book was removed shortly after that and it's not available on Internet Archive.

There were some interesting comments on there, including Dynahunk's own explanation for dubbing the Dare Dolls' voices and keeping the actresses constantly in disguise.

Apparently, a condition of Dynahunk using those models was that they weren't identifiable. Which explains the constant masks and wigs. Also, not being heard speaking aloud meant that they weren't technically acting. So it was more like hand-modelling in that it wasn't using the name/face association of the models and they weren't strictly speaking lines.

I can't remember exactly how the deal worked. Just that it allowed Dynahunk to hire some gorgeous models at a reduced rate in an arrangement that suited both parties. I've never heard of any other producer having such an arrangement, before or since. Whatever deals were struck behind the scenes, they enabled Dynahunk to produce an impressive body of work.

They did a couple of unmasking teases in which the villainous Peepers grabbed at Dare Dolls' masks without fully removing them. The closest they ever came to an actual unmasking was a dream sequence with one of Koa Marie Turner's characters (Minx?) finding herself in the 1940s as a Philip Marlowe-style private dick. I'm pretty sure that maskless scene with Koa was the one and only time a Dare Doll was ever shown without her mask.

While proper unmasking was not really an option and stripping was definitely not an option, it would have been nice to have seen a Dare Doll's mask and costume hit the floor. In my imagination, Puss would be sealed in a conversion chamber. We would then see parts of her uniform spat down a chute. (As in the Excessive Machine scene from Barbarella.) First the gloves and boots, followed by the belt, leotard and tights. Until we finally see the mask and wig fall to the floor.

The chamber door opens and dry ice gushes out. But as it clears, we see that Puss isn't unmasked and naked. Instead, a sinister-looking Scare Doll struts out of the chamber, ready to wreak havoc...
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I once took a scriptwriting class from a tv writer and he said that writers have one or three good original ideas for a great script in their lifetime. So I guess it is very hard to come up with original and creative ideas for a long period of time.
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Minx , Dynamo, Pyro , pinx , that's only four but that's all i need !!!!
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Heroine Addict wrote:
6 years ago

While proper unmasking was not really an option and stripping was definitely not an option, it would have been nice to have seen a Dare Doll's mask and costume hit the floor. In my imagination, Puss would be sealed in a conversion chamber. We would then see parts of her uniform spat down a chute. (As in the Excessive Machine scene from Barbarella.) First the gloves and boots, followed by the belt, leotard and tights. Until we finally see the mask and wig fall to the floor.

The chamber door opens and dry ice gushes out. But as it clears, we see that Puss isn't unmasked and naked. Instead, a sinister-looking Scare Doll struts out of the chamber, ready to wreak havoc...
Something like this happened to Daredoll Aura in episode 30c when she was sucked into the mouth of the vore worm and her costume was left behind on the floor after it slithered away with a presumably naked Aura inside its belly.
aura working out.jpg
aura working out.jpg (56.02 KiB) Viewed 9906 times
voreworm sucks aura's leg.jpg
voreworm sucks aura's leg.jpg (35.09 KiB) Viewed 9906 times
vore worm sucking aura down.jpg
vore worm sucking aura down.jpg (31.94 KiB) Viewed 9906 times
aura sucked down to her boobs.jpg
aura sucked down to her boobs.jpg (38.63 KiB) Viewed 9906 times
aura swallowed.jpg
aura swallowed.jpg (47.06 KiB) Viewed 9906 times
aura tights.jpg
aura tights.jpg (56.93 KiB) Viewed 9906 times
Aura easily had one of the best bodies of any doll in the series. And seeing her nipples poking up underneath the suit here too is just gravy. That was one lucky vore worm!

Love your Puss idea too by the way. It would have been especially hot to watch a few of those Daredolls squirming inside an Excessive Machine while their costumes fell away and they reemerged as Scare Dolls. Very creative name too haha
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That vore worm scene is amazing.

We don't get nearly enough shots of discarded costumes in this this genre. (Either with or without seeing the stripped/transformed heroine.) There's something really tantalizing about the limp, hollow husk of the superheroine identity. I always find discarded masks particularly eerie, seeing into the now empty eye holes.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

With all the remakes, I am surprised no one has done a Barbarella project yet.
Attachments
15c_1.jpg
15c_1.jpg (19.81 KiB) Viewed 9769 times
15c_30.jpg
15c_30.jpg (32.7 KiB) Viewed 9769 times
15c_31.jpg
15c_31.jpg (29.04 KiB) Viewed 9769 times
15c_32.jpg
15c_32.jpg (37.96 KiB) Viewed 9769 times
15c_34.jpg
15c_34.jpg (24 KiB) Viewed 9769 times
15c_35.jpg
15c_35.jpg (36.97 KiB) Viewed 9769 times
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I hope http://www.dyna-flix.com makes more videos. I enjoyed the Tatman videos too.
There were some new pics of DynaHunk posted online but were taken down. I'd love to see his return!
https://www.facebook.com/daredolldilemmas/
https://www.facebook.com/dynahunk
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT3MaE ... _polymer=1
https://vimeo.com/tag:dyna-flix.com
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

I was chatting online with DH recently. He has stopped producing videos but he said he is making a fan video or two with a female Robin.

I asked him about Katelyn Downey and how she's doing. He said she has a daughter who she said could do EBDC, but he's not doing the videos anymore.
That makes me feel old.

A few months ago, the second actress and I were kicking around an idea for a video. Remember how in the ill-fated Electra Woman and Dyna Girl remake with Markie Post how there was a plan to bring back Judy Strangis as the original Dyna Girl, who would be a villain? We thought we'd like to use that plot.
DionneStock
Sargeant
Sargeant

Wow I soo love these Dare Dolls I didn't know about them, I would totally be up for being one if anyone does bring it back and if anyone would be interested! xx
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

Always loved Dynahunk's work! He was always a pleasure to talk to and deal with!

I think my favorite was the second Electobade ! Nikki Powers! The blonde.
51FpCfHMcHL.jpg
51FpCfHMcHL.jpg (36.66 KiB) Viewed 8506 times
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Bugsy44 wrote:
5 years ago
Always loved Dynahunk's work! He was always a pleasure to talk to and deal with!

I think my favorite was the second Electobade ! Nikki Powers! The blonde.

51FpCfHMcHL.jpg

Oh yeah, Nikki was great. Katelyn was still my favorite, however.