Ultrawoman Group Custom!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey, all Wonder Woman fans!

We've been doing several group customs as of late, including the new "Athena 2: The RRS Factor". Do you want to get in on the fun? Here's how it's done...

1. Each contributor can choose one or more elements at $100 per element. An element would be something like the following examples: bearhug, backbreaker, bondage, shooting, de-booting, etc.

2. Post your proposed contribution on this thread, or email it to me at [email protected].

3. Once we reach the minimum needed to film this video of $3,000, we will collect the funds via PayPal and set the shoot date.

4. Each contributor will receive the following: both versions of the video before it is released to the public, extra footage from the shoot, a zip file of the promotional skills, and, of course, your element included in the video.

So, join the fun, and become a contributor like many of the happy, satisfied contributors before you.

This video would star Lynda as Ultrawoman! See pic below, if you're not familiar with this beauty!

Don't miss out on this very cool opportunity!

Blue
Attachments
Lynda as Ultrawoman.jpg
Lynda as Ultrawoman.jpg (536.56 KiB) Viewed 1647 times
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hey Blue, awesome news, I'll send you an email soon about some brilliant Ultrawoman element ideas. :yahoo: :lynda1: :love: :ww1:
luther
Henchman
Henchman

I'm in! Been a big and loyal fan forever but have been waiting for this shot.

For a $100.00 pledge my scenerio would be:

An unconscious spread eagle (pretty wide) pose that gets a 360 degree panaramic shot/view around the whole superheroine showing all of her the entire time. Now that would be a money shot :-)

You've been so close so many times but yet so far. This would do it! Thanks for letting us have some input. Your models are awesome as well as the costumes and the stories (not really into the death thing ... kind of like to see them fight another day :-)

Thanks!

LexL (Luthor)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

luther wrote:
5 years ago
I'm in! Been a big and loyal fan forever but have been waiting for this shot.

For a $100.00 pledge my scenerio would be:

An unconscious spread eagle (pretty wide) pose that gets a 360 degree panaramic shot/view around the whole superheroine showing all of her the entire time. Now that would be a money shot :-)

You've been so close so many times but yet so far. This would do it! Thanks for letting us have some input. Your models are awesome as well as the costumes and the stories (not really into the death thing ... kind of like to see them fight another day :-)

Thanks!

LexL (Luthor)
Hi luther,

We can do this as long as you know that it'll be filmed with a handheld camera and won't be completely smooth. Is that okay with you?

Blue
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Sure ... just take your time and maybe stop occasionally on some really good angles. Definitely in the WW-UW costume :-)

Can't wait! Thanks.

LexL
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is there any chance at sexual peril, implied or otherwise? What about bondage?
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:
5 years ago
Is there any chance at sexual peril, implied or otherwise? What about bondage?
Implied... maybe. Bondage... maybe. Depends on what you are actually suggesting, so that we can run it past the actress.

Blue