Candle Boxx in Raven Caged at my clips4sale store

General discussions about superheroines!
Valik10
Producer
Producer

Candle Boxx stars as Raven. Reading a top secret document that the heads of the cities crime syndicates are in town searching for a case containing a bomb Raven makes her appearance and finds the case,only to fall into a well orchestrated trap. She awakens in a cage and soon learns the reason. She has been set up to be eliminated once and for all in a cage fight against a fighter hired,and well paid,to do the unthinkable...totally destroy Raven. Up for the challenge Raven soon finds herself in the battle of her life,starting out strong and taking the fight to her opponent. The battle the starts to go her opponents way and he punishes Raven appearing to be on the verge of victory. But Raven wont go down without a fight and battles back eventually subduing her opponent..has she triumphed?. Calling out to whoever is watching Ravens guard is down and a dastardly low blow turns the tide once and for all. Now its her powerful adversaries turn to deliver a horrific beatdown to the blonde beauty,,punishing her with kicks,punches,bearhugs,driving her head into the unforgiving cage. Finally Raven can take no more but he's not done..he pulls her costume down exposing her breasts and continues to assault her..feeling her slowly weaken Raven is in dire peril. Can she possibly fight back? Is she on the verge of total destruction?

Includes: M/F fighting,bearhugs,topless nudity,breast groping,alter ego scene

Store link: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/127679/heroine-peril
coulumbia
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hi Valik10

I asked this question in another post where you announced this video. The question is this... is Candle Boxx back in the fetish filming world? I thought she had left it. I'd love to get a custom with her (depending on costs, of course). She was/is a great performer. Thanks.