Attack of The Serpent: A Shining Star Adventure

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Attack of The Serpent: A Shining Star Adventure

PROLOGUE:

In one of the Silk Vixen’s luxurious hideouts…

“Oh come on, Vixie! You know we could do it!” hissed Constricta, an evil gleam in her eye, “With your resourcessss, your clawssss and your ferocity combined with my venom, ssspeed and ssstrength, there’s no way it could misss!” The Silk Vixen slinked to the brass statuette of a fox which was sitting on an end table and stroked its head. “Mon Amie, I don’t know…do you really think we can pull zat off?” said the Vixen, “I mean, one, two, maybe three, but ALL of them? At once?” “Of coursssse, my foxy little partner!” said Constricta, “I wouldn’t ssssay it if I didn’t mean it! We can take them all down at once and together we’ll own the entire Capitol City underworld! Shining Star would never stand a chance! There’ssss nowhere she could hide from usss! All of her friends, family and loved ones would be easssy prey for usss! She will BEG me to embrace her! A request which I will gladly grant…very, very ssslowly! HAHAHAHAHA! HISSSSSSS!”

The Vixen smiled and gracefully pranced over to the couch adjacent to the serpentine siren. She stretched out on the soft leather and said, “Tell me ‘ow we would accomplish zis, Mon Amie! You ‘ave peaked my interest!” Constricta explained that since she was persona non grata with the Capitol City mob, that the Vixen would contact the Dons with a proposal to complete the contract that Constricta failed to carry out: The capture, degradation and demise of Shining Star! The Silk Vixen was to set the price for the elimination of Shining Star so high that no one Don would be able to pay it. Because of the murder of Chief Bannister and the subsequent publishing of the humiliating photos she took of Star in the Capitol City Post, Constricta had learned that the Dons greatly respected The Vixen. They would readily pay her any price to destroy Shining Star.

Constricta explained that the Vixen would arrange a meeting of all the Dons in one place that they were all sure would be safe for them. Only a few of the Dons most trusted aides would be allowed to accompany them to such a meeting. When the room was secured, she and The Silk Vixen would slaughter the Dons and their aides like cattle in a pen! This would leave a vacuum at the very top of the underworld hierarchy, which the two murderous beauties would happily fill. “Well, what do you think?” asked Constricta. “I ‘ave only one question, Mon Amie.” replied the sensuous Vixen, “How do we keep from getting shot by ze bodyguards? Zey will ‘ave zem as well, will zey not?”

Constricta laughed and replied, “The room will be nearly airtight, I’ve ssseen it! All you mussst do isss walk around the room and talk for about 2 or 3 minutessss and give the gassss that issuesss from your catsssuit time to work on them! Trust me, their libidos will sssso overly sssstimulated that their reaction time will next to nil! We’ll tear them apart before they have a chance to blink!” The Silk Vixen sat up from her reclining position and asked, “How did you know about the gas from my suit, Mon Amie?” “Ssssimple, my dear.” replied Constricta, “I may be categorized as an insane homicidal maniac by just about everyone, but I am still one of the foremossst biochemical engineerssss in the world! While I am immune to most forms of poisonssss, venomsss or toxinssss, I can detect them instantly and yourssss issss mossst potent, my little fox! After about 3 minutes exposure in an enclosed space, the Dons, their aides and the armed guards will be totally distracted or otherwise incapacitated! Easssy prey for us to kill!”

The Silk Vixen smiled and nodded. “I am wis you, Mon Amie! The power to rule a city appeals to me! Besides, it means that Mon petit, Shining Star will ‘ave no place to flee to when we come after her! She will be mine at last!” Constricta raised an eyebrow and stared at The Vixen. The stare chilled The Vixen’s blood and she replied sheepishly, “I…I mean ours, Mon Amie! Ours, of course!” Constricta smiled, baring her sharp white teeth and said, “You would do well to remember that fact, my foxy friend! We have a contract, you and I! I will keep my end and deliver Shining Star to you for whatever twisssted, diabolical plansss you have in ssstore for her, but when you’re done, she isss mine! I will have her blood! To betray me isss death! The sssame kind of death that Don Giovanni will sssuffer at my handsss! Take notesss, ‘cause you’ll have a ringside ssseat!”

The Silk Vixen swallowed hard and nodded with a sheepish smile. Constricta, although now her partner, still scared her sometimes. The Vixen usually would have had most of her allies killed in some way after they had served their purpose, but she dared not try it with her. If she failed or somehow missed killing Constricta, the consequences were too scary to even think about. “When do you wish to do this, Mon Amie?” asked the Vixen. “Sssend a message to them immediately, Vixie.” she replied, “It will take approximately 2 weeks to sssset up the meet and we don’t want to wassste too much time!” “As you say, Mon Amie.” acknowledged the Vixen, “It will be done!” “I’m ssso glad we get along ssso well, Vixie!” said Constricta with a wry smile, “By the way, I got the little presssent you gave me for my reunion with our little Barbie doll! I look forward to usssing it!”

“A little something I thought you’d enjoy!” said the French fox grinning, “I wanted to see if we could cause a detrimental affect on those pesky Superhose or at least weaken it! That will leave Shining Star feeling very vulnerable and defenseless! With her precious M’sieu Jacques languishing in a coma and her Superhose injured or destroyed, we can watch as she slowly becomes so totally demoralized that she will beg us to kill her to stop her pain! After I’ve had my fun with her, I will give her to you, Mon Amie, for final disposal!” “A marveloussss plan, my dear!” said Constricta applauding, “Sssoon our plan will come to fruition! Then Capitol City will be oursss for the taking!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! HISSSSS!”

Act I

Queen of Angels Medical Center – Coma Ward…

Shining Star had barely left the hospital since Jack went into his coma. She left only to quickly rescue some kids that were trapped in a burning building and to foil a bank robbery by a group of real amateurs. Star moved so fast that even the bank’s video surveillance cameras had trouble following her movements. One moment the robbers were standing, the next they were all lying on the bank’s marble floor, unconscious. Shining Star returned to the coma ward and spoke with Dr. Arlene Kleinemann, the ward director, concerned about Jack’s condition.

“Arlene?” asked Star. “Oh, Hi Star! I saw the tape of the robbery on the news! You were really moving!” replied Dr. Kleinemann with a chuckle. “Well, I had a date with my favorite cop!” said Star with a smile, “How’s our boy?” Arlene’s smile faded a little as she answered, “No appreciable change yet, Star. Although his vital signs are steady and strong now, he’s shown no sign of consciousness as of yet.” Shining Star’s lovely countenance sank as she flopped down onto a chair in the waiting area. Arlene sat down next to her and put her arm around her shoulder. Star laid her head on Dr. Kleinemann’s shoulder and said, “Arlene, do you think…will Jack ever…wake up?”

“Hey, I’ve known Jack for most of his life, sweetheart.” said Arlene, “He’s been in here with 4 slugs in him from a .45, 2 from a 9mm; Heck, I’ve seen him drive himself across town to get here with a knife sticking in his spleen! That’s one tough Scot boy you’ve got there! If anybody can wake up from this, it’s Jack MacTaggert! I just hope his spine heals the way it needs to! Let him stay asleep as long as he needs to so he can heal, Star!” Arlene lifted up her head and looked into her eyes and said, “He’s gonna make it, babe. You’ll see.” Shining Star smiled and replied, “Thanks, Arlene.” “Now you, young lady, need some rest.” replied Dr. Kleinemann, “Go home. Get some sleep. Doctor’s orders! I don’t want to see you back here for at least 12 hours!”

Shining Star stood up and said, “No, Arlene. I’m not leaving his side! Not for one minute!” “Yes, you will!” said Arlene sternly while standing up also, looking up into Star’s lovely blue eyes, “Now are you gonna leave willingly or do I have to get tough?” Shining Star put her hands on her shapely hips and frowned at the attractive 50ish physician. She knew as well as Arlene did that the slightly graying lady doctor didn’t have the strength to force her to leave, but she respected her greatly and she was a long time friend of Jack’s, so she conceded.

“All right, Arlene, all right. You win.” said Shining Star with a wry grin, “I’ll go, but for only 12 hours, no more!” “A wise move on your part.” replied Arlene with a straight face, “I would have hated to open up a can of whoop-ass on ya!” “Yeah, that would have been seriously unfortunate!” replied Star with an even straighter face. As soon as Star made her reply, both women couldn’t hold it together any longer. They both burst out laughing and had to be shushed by a passing RN. Shining Star hugged Dr. Kleinemann and said, “I actually do feel a little tired and I know the Superhose could use some downtime to recharge. But I’ll be back in exactly 12 hours!” “Just get some rest, Star. We’ll take care of Jack for ya!” replied Arlene. “Let me say goodbye to him, at least. OK?” said Star. “Two minutes, Star. No more.” said Dr. Kleinemann. “Geez, you’re strict, Arlene! You sound like my 3rd grade teacher!” said Star, “2 minutes!”

Shining Star walked into Jack’s room and looked at him. She always felt like crying when she saw Jack this way. The respirator tube down his throat, the IV tubes for hydration and feeding, the tubes leading from his urinary & defecatory functions to the waste disposal units, the leads to the heart and brain activity monitors, all of it made her feel so useless, so helpless. She walked over to the right side of Jack’s bed, pulled up a chair and sat holding his hand. “Hi Jack. It’s me.” she said softly, “I’m back, but I’m being kicked out by Arlene in about a minute and a half. She says I’m spending too much time here. That I need to rest, but how can I rest when you’re lying here like this?”

Star looked out the window to see if Dr. Kleinemann was watching her. She didn’t see her looking, so Star leaned over to whisper something in Jack’s ear. “Jack, you’ve got to wake up, baby.” she whispered, her soft full lips touching his ear, “You don’t know how much I need you. Ever since you told me how you felt, I’ve been so hot, I can barely contain myself! I’m saving all this passion, all this sexual tension, for you my sweet Jack! You’re gonna have your hands full when you recover! You’d better hurry, my love! Time to go. I love you.” Star kissed Jack’s cheek and continued kissing him until she reached his neck.

Dr. Kleinemann stepped in just as Star kissed him for the last time. “Time’s up, Star!” said Arlene grinning, “Go home!” “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” asked Star with a smile. “I know we just met, Star, but Jack talks about you ALL the time!” said Kleinemann, “I feel like I know you already and I can see why everybody who meets you loves you! I love you both and I want BOTH of you to be whole and healthy! You’re of no use to Jack or Capitol City as fatigued as you are right now! Go rest, Star! If there’s any change while you’re gone, I promise I’ll call your secret cell number, OK?” “I can deal with that. Thanks, Arlene! See you later.” said Star. Shining Star went to the terrace outside the ward and opened the glass doors. She leapt into the air, flying in the direction of her home to rest and recuperate from the past couple of weeks, knowing she’d be right back by Jack’s side in exactly 12 hours.

Meanwhile, in the hideaway of The Silk Vixen…

The sleek form of The Silk Vixen reclined on her favorite lounging place as she continued to form another devious and deadly step in her plan to torture Shining Star. Just then, Rick walked in to the room and stopped as he entered, taking in the luscious lady of larceny’s incredible loveliness. The Vixen personality of Janette DuClasse had decided not kill Rick as she had originally thought, as he was useful in so many ways. The Vixen had also grown quite fond of Rick and used the powerful mesmerizing gas emitted by her shimmering red catsuit to completely enslave him, body and soul.

The Vixen looked at Rick with a come-hither stare, a wry grin coming to her full, soft lips. “Bonjour, mon amour!” she purred softly, “What can I do for my little Ricky?” “Nothing, cherie.” said Rick nearly breathless, “Just came to admire the view!” The Vixen smiled, beckoning him to come and attend her. Rick moved quickly to her side. After the assault on Shining Star by The Silk Vixen more than 2 weeks ago, Rick figured out that Janette DuClasse was The Vixen. When he confronted her with what he had discovered, The Vixen was going to rip him to shreds, but he said that it didn’t matter to him who she really was or what she’d done, he still loved her…all of her.

With that commitment, The Silk Vixen and Janette DuClasse both had not only an ally in their pursuit of Shining Star’s hide, but also a lover. Rick seemed to be able to satisfy not only Janette, but also even the Vixen’s nearly insatiable sexual appetites. “So my love, have you been able to contact all of the Dons?” asked the Vixen, caressing his cheek. “Yes, Mistress.” he answered, “They are a bit suspicious, but willing to meet with you. Don Giovanni is being especially cautious since he’s had the most dealings with meta-humans.” “Is he willing to come to ze meeting?” she asked, “Wisout him, Constricta will be most upset!”

“I think he will come, Mistress.” said Rick confidently, “He wants Shining Star out of the way as much as any of the other Dons. More so, because Shining Star has hurt his organization the most since he put out the contract on her!” “Good!” she purred, “Eet will be interesting to see what my serpentine friend will do to him once she has him!” “I don’t think I’d want to watch it myself!” said Rick with a shudder, “She scares me! When she looks at me…” The Silk Vixen quickly sat up from her reclining position and said, “What has she said?? Has she threatened you??” “No, no Mistress! Nothing like that!” he replied, rising from his knee and sitting next to her on the settee, “Just the look in her eyes sometimes…like I’m prey, like she…wants me!”

“Well, my pretty one!” said The Vixen, straddling his lap and putting her arms around his neck, “I can’t blame her much for that! Both I and Janette have wanted to eat you alive ever since we laid eyes on you!” Rick laughed and said, “The feeling is definitely mutual!” “So I thought!” she replied with a toothy grin, “Do not fear, Mon Amour! I will not let her harm you! If she so much as touches you, I will claw her to shreds!” Rick smiled and caressed her back, down to her firm, rounded derriere and gave it a squeeze. The Vixen moaned and held him tightly, kissing him passionately, writhing on his lap. The sleek she-fox ended the kiss and looked into his eyes. “Now, I think I want a little snack!” she grinned, “Are you ready to be…devoured?” “I cannot escape your clutches, my evil Mistress!” he smiled back, “I have no choice!”

“Indeed you do not, my sweet prey!” said The Vixen removing her red PVC coverings, “Prepare to be eaten…alive! RRRAWR!” The Silk Vixen began ripping Rick’s clothes off furiously. Once he was nude, she pounced on him, taking all the sex she wanted from him. Unseen by the two lovers, a pair of cold, serpentine eyes observed their sexual escapades from the ceiling of the room for a short time, then the supple, shadowy figure slithered across the ceiling to the door and departed undetected. Constricta padded down the hallway to the suite that The Silk Vixen had provided her in the hideaway.

Constricta lay down on the luxurious California King bed and stretched sensuously, recalling the erotic tableau she had just witnessed. “I really must get myself a man soon!” thought the snake-like femme fatale, “It’s not good to have all these pent-up tensions! They can be rather…distracting! But not just any man will do! No, he must be like that strapping fellow, Rick! It’s a pity Vixie won’t share, but I do tend to be a little hard on my lovers!” The serpentine siren thought for a moment and then burst out in laughter. “Oh, I know just the man for me!” she laughed, “Vixie will be so proud! I think I’ll do my good deed for today and pay a visit to a sick friend! Of course, he’ll be much sicker when I’m through with him! HAHAHAHAHA! HISSSSSS!”

Act II

Later, at Queen of Angels Medical Center…

Visiting hours in the hospital were nearly over and friends, loved ones and other well wishers of the sick and shut-in were preparing to leave the facility. Regina “Gina” Haversham, billionaire industrialist, animal activist and secretly the newest warrior against crime in Capitol City, The Hunter Queen, was saying her goodbyes to the children in the Cancer Wing of the hospital. She had arranged for 2 lion cubs to be brought to the ward so the children could see and touch them. Gina was thanking the handlers and talking with a few reporters when she felt a cold chill run down her spine. “Miss Haversham, are you alright?” asked one of the paparazzi, “You look like you’ve seen a ghost!”

Realizing she’d actually shown what she felt, Gina said, “Oh no, I’m fine! Just a little tired. If you’ll excuse me, I need to check on some other arrangements with the hospital.” The photographer nodded and she walked back into the Medical Center. He noticed that Gina was walking on her toes as she went back into the facility, as if she were creeping up on something. He just shrugged and said, “The rich! Weird people! Even with a bod like hers! What a babe!”

Gina watched as the baby lions were being loaded into their carriers. Suddenly, one of them got loose and ran away quickly from her keeper. The little cub was spooked by a photo flash and jumped away as she was being put into a pet carrier to be moved to a waiting transport. It turned out that she was also looking for Gina. One of Hunter Queen’s extraordinary abilities was telepathic communication with any animal she meets. The cute little lioness was especially taken with Gina, because she calmed her when she first arrived to see the children. The sexy socialite was following the psychic vibration she had picked up outside trying to pinpoint the source when the cub came running up to her and jumped into her arms!

The cub licked her beautiful face and purred, rubbing her little nose into her lovely neck. Gina laughed and stroked her furry head. “Now I told you before, little one, you can’t come home with me!” Gina told the cub telepathically, “I have duties to perform and could never care for you like these others can!” Gina picked up the cub’s thoughts and replied, “Oh, you’re so sweet! I love you, too, but I still can’t keep you! Now, I’m taking you back to Krystal! She loves you too and she’s probably worried sick!” The cub understood and simply purred as Gina took her back down the hall and around the corner to her caregiver.

As Gina rounded the corner, Krystal ran to her and scolded the cub saying, “Tina, you bad girl! You shouldn’t run away like that! You had me so worried!” “I think she just wanted to say goodbye to me!” said Gina with a giggle, “’Bye, Tina! Be good!” Gina kissed her on the nose and Tina licked her back as she gave her to Krystal, who in turn passed her to the man who put her in her carrier. “Miss Haversham, I’ve never seen Tina warm up to someone the way she has to you!” said Krystal, “It’s like she instantly loved you!” “Yes, I have that effect on animals.” Gina replied with a smile, “It’s a gift, I suppose! Could I come to visit her? It would mean a lot to her. I mean…at least I think it would!” “Miss Haversham, as much as you donate to the Zoological Society, it would a sin if you didn’t!” said Krystal with a grin, “I’ll tell Tina you’re coming soon! Although, in a funny way I think she may already know! Good evening, Miss Haversham!” “Please Krystal, call me Gina.” she said with a smile. “Of course, Gina!” said Krystal happily, “See you soon!”

Gina smiled as the Capitol City Zoo truck pulled away. Her smile quickly faded as she caught a familiar scent on the wind in the hospital. It was the scent of freshly spilled blood mixed with fear…deadly fear. She now had a scent on what was only a trace from her telepathic mind before. “Gina Haversham will have to bow out of this one!” she thought, “Someone is hunting here! They must be stopped by The Hunter Queen!” Gina hurried into an empty patient room. She quickly shed her sexy white business suit, revealing the leopard skin bikini top of Hunter Queen. She took off her sexy, dark haired wig and shook out her corn-rowed braids, each tipped with small rubies. A gold circlet adorned her head, just above her brow with a round ruby in the middle of her forehead. This single ruby was attached to a string of smaller stones that continued over the top of her head, to a point on the circlet at the back.

Gina removed her white high heeled sandals, shimmering white sheer hose and lacy panties. She slipped on the sheer, dark brown and nigh indestructible pantyhose that were Hunter Queen’s trademark. Over these she put on the barely there, high on the hip, leopard skin, thong bikini bottoms that covered her womanly charms. She finished the ceremonial leg lacing and donned the gold bracelets that completed her outfit and stored her civilian clothing in the room’s closet. Hunter Queen scented the air and caught the scent of blood again, determining that it came from five floors above her, in the Coma Ward. She went to the window, opened it and proceeded to call upon the agility of the apes and the climbing ability of the spider to quickly scale the wall to the ward, hoping she wouldn’t be too late to stop the predator from taking its prey.

Meanwhile, in the Coma Ward…

Constricta had entered the Medical Center easily and made her way to the Coma Ward undetected. Because of the presence of Detective Sgt. Jack MacTaggert, there were two extra guards on rotation on the floor, in addition to the two officers guarding the door to Jack’s room. Only the ward doctors, nurses and Shining Star were allowed into the room for Jack’s protection, as a serious shock could cause Jack to take a turn for the worst. The she-snake had watched the guard’s rotation and the nurse’s visitation for two hours before she made her move.

She stole the medication that Jack was given by injection every half hour, from the cabinet where it was kept without being seen. She knew where it was stored and was waiting in the medication storage room for the nurse to come and retrieve more of the drug. When the nurse came into the storage room and had the door secured, she fell on her from the ceiling. Constricta then wrapped her sleek, sinewy, hose-clad thighs around her neck and snapped it like dry twig. The killer she-snake removed her crisp, white uniform and put it on over her sensuous costume, hoping it would fool the guards and the cops at the door long enough to get into Jack’s room without raising an alarm.

The Silk Vixen had described in detail how well endowed Jack was and the pleasure she derived from him while he was her prisoner. Constricta had retrieved several samples of The Vixen’s gas while in her presence. She distilled the essence of it into a liquid form, put it into a small vial on her tiny utility belt and planned to inject it into Jack to experience a little fun for herself. She then planned to kill him with her venomous kiss afterward. Constricta walked out of the store room and acted naturally, heading straight for Jack’s room. The nurse at the desk didn’t look up as she passed and besides an admiring glance from one of the guards he walked by her, she was practically invisible.

She reached the door to Jack’s room and the two officers readily admitted her. After closing the door, however, one of them remembered something that didn’t jump out at him at first. He had noticed her wonderfully muscled legs and commented internally that all the walking she did daily must have contributed to her shapely, toned thighs and calves. He was thinking about how great her legs looked in her shiny black hose. Then it hit him! Nurses don’t wear black hose! The two officers went in to check on Jack and were immediately struck by Constricta’s venomed claws. They were paralyzed helpless in a fraction of a second. She licked her razor sharp claws to replace the venom and tasted the blood of one of the officers.

She liked the taste of him and decided that she had time for a snack before she rode Jack to his doom. She turned him over to face her and straddled his hips. He looked at her, his face a mask of horror when he saw her licking her lips and bringing her mouth toward his throat. Constricta sank her wickedly sharp teeth into his neck, tore open his jugular and began sucking violently on the ripped vessel, swallowing the mouthfuls of blood hungrily. Suddenly, the window shattered with a loud crash!

Constricta stood up quickly from her grisly repast and turned to face what had made the sound. The last thing she saw was the fist of Hunter Queen coming toward her face. The mighty blow knocked the serpent off the downed officer and into the wall. She slid down the wall, stunned. Hunter Queen swiftly grabbed some gauze and covered the ghastly throat wound on the officer to stop the bleeding. The sound of the shattering glass brought the security personnel running into the room. They drew their weapons, aiming at Hunter Queen, ordering her to surrender. She held up her hands and stood up.

Unfortunately, the few moments of the guard’s confusion allowed Constricta to regain her senses. She struck the two guards from behind with her claws, paralyzing them. “Excussse me, boyssss!” she hissed rubbing her jaw, “But thisss one issss mine! HISSSSS!” Constricta circled the jungle warrior looking her over, sizing her up. “Sssso, my little Tarzan, where did you come from, hmm?” asked the she-snake, “Essscape from a circusss, perhapssss? Or from a sssanitarium? HISSSS!” “Neither one, serpent demon!” replied the lovely queen of hunters, “And the name is Hunter Queen, snake breath!”

“Alright then, Hunter Queen!” the Mistress of assassins retorted, “Shall we dance? HISSSS!” “With pleasure!” replied Hunter Queen. Constricta assumed the ready stance of Snake form Kung-Fu, poised to strike with her razored claws. Hunter Queen called upon the spirit of the great cats, and of the mighty apes to combat the skilled murderess. Constricta struck first with a move as fast as lightning. The swift reflexes of the cat allowed Hunter Queen to avoid the strike and she countered with a foot sweep. The snake woman leapt over the jungle warrior’s leg and launched a side kick which caught Hunter Queen squarely in the jaw. Hunter Queen went sprawling toward the smashed open window and fell just inside it.

Constricta pounced on the dazed heroine attempting to sink her claws deep into her flesh. Only the stamina of the great ape kept her from being knocked unconscious and the agility of the cat made her able to catch Constricta’s wrists, keeping her venomed claws at bay. The hissing serpent wriggled and thrashed trying to free herself from Hunter Queen’s grasp, but the jungle warrior held her in a grip of iron holding her terrible talons and teeth at bay. Constricta tried to wrap her sleek deadly legs around Hunter Queen, but the heroine defied her most determined attempts to do so by constantly kicking the serpent woman’s legs away and out from under her. It was a true standoff. Neither combatant could mount an offense without lowering their defense.

Suddenly, Constricta smiled and opened her mouth with a loud hiss. The she-snake projected a fine spray of venom aimed straight for Hunter Queen’s eyes! The clever jungle warrior moved with cat-like speed and monkey flipped Constricta over her head and right out the window! The serpent woman fell toward her doom, but spotted a flagpole protruding from the building right below her. She turned in mid-air and caught the pole with her outstretched hands. The agile serpent swung completely around it and used her momentum to launch herself back toward the window she had fallen from. Constricta turned in mid-air once again to attack Hunter Queen as she re-entered the window.

Hunter Queen was recovering from the life and death struggle she had just freed herself from when a shadowy projectile flew back in through the window and fell upon her! Constricta hissed and sank her sharp teeth into the base of the jungle heroine’s neck. Hunter Queen was caught unawares and screamed in agony. Constricta extricated her teeth from Hunter Queen and raked her claws down her back. Hunter Queen could feel the venom from the wounds inching through her system, paralyzing her nerves, rendering her helpless. The vile villainess tasted the lovely heroine’s blood and liked the flavor of her.

“Mmmm! You are deliciousss, my dear!” she taunted, “You’ll make a marvelous feast! HISSSS!” Constricta turned Hunter Queen over so she could watch the terror in her eyes as she prepared to slake her thirst with her blood. Hunter Queen’s eyes went wide as Constricta’s savage teeth descended toward her helpless throat. Hunter Queen closed her eyes and felt the wicked snake woman’s hot breath on her throat. She was doomed.

Act III

It looked like the end for Hunter Queen as Constricta’s deadly sharp teeth slowly descended toward the jungle queen’s soft, warm throat, when suddenly a commanding female voice said, “Keep your teeth to yourself, snake-face!” Constricta whirled around and was shocked to see from whom the voice had come. Floating outside the window was Shining Star! “Surprise, bright-eyes!” said Star as she rapidly flew into the room. Star completed a picture perfect Flying Dragon kick which struck Constricta in the chest. The resulting impact knocked the bloodthirsty serpent into the wall near the door. Constricta struck the sheet rock with enough force to embed her body into it, rendering her semi-conscious. “Queenie, are you OK?” said Star rushing to her side. “Nevermind…me, Star.” she whispered weakly, “Get her…sh…she’ll escape.”

“I don’t care about that! She bit you! You need medical attention, quickly!” Star protested, “I’ve got to get you some help! She’ll keep! Now, rest my friend, please!” Hunter Queen sighed and smiled up at her friend. The jungle heroine closed her eyes. By the time Shining Star looked up, Constricta had recovered and was gone. “Next time, snake-face!” she said through her teeth, “Next time!” A few hours later, Hunter Queen woke up in a hospital bed. Shining Star was sitting next to her bedside. “Hi.” said Hunter Queen weakly. “Hey you!” said Star with a bright smile, “How do you feel?” “Like an…Ohhhh…elephant sat on my head!” said Hunter Queen, “But I’m happy to be alive, thanks to you!”

“Don’t thank me! Thank God she didn’t bite or claw you that last time, Otherwise you’d have been done for! Besides, I owed you one, Queenie!” said Star, “Hey, what are friends for?” Hunter Queen took Shining Star by the hand and said, “Thank you, my friend! If you ever need me, know that I’ll be there! I promise you that!” “And I’ll hold you to it!” said Star with a grin, “I have the feeling this is not a coincidence, Queenie! Somebody’s out to get me and all those around me! This may not be the best time to be my friend!” Hunter Queen locked her luminous eyes on Shining Star’s baby blues and said, “Now is the time you need a friend, Star! Now more than ever! I have a feeling that you’re right. Some diabolical influence has locked its sights on you. That’s why Sgt, MacTaggert was attacked. How is Jack, by the way?”

“Still in the coma, but his vital signs are stronger than before. They say he could wake up any time now!” said Star, “They’ve also moved him into a fortified room in the Coma Ward with no windows and a police guard both inside and outside the room. Constricta wouldn’t dare try to get to him again!” “Don’t be so sure, Star!” said Hunter Queen, “She is a wily and powerful adversary! If not for the powers of the jungle spirit that I possess, I would have been her prey and not the hunter! I doubt that four of Capitol City’s finest will stop her!” “Perhaps, but she doesn’t like too much exposure.” said Star thoughtfully, “If she really wants him, she’ll find another time to get at him, but not here and not now.” “I hope you’re right, for Jack’s sake, my friend!” said Hunter Queen, “In any case, I look forward to our next encounter! Now that I’ve fought her, I think I know how to beat her!”

“I hope you do!” replied the golden haired crime-buster, “By the way, I think the training you’ve been giving me is paying off, don’t you?” Hunter Queen smiled and replied, “Well, the kick had plenty of power, but you were kind of sloppy on the technique!” “Sloppy! Well that’s gratitude for ya!” said Star sarcastically, “I tell ya, you save somebody’s life and ya still get no respect!” “Hey, I’m just glad you’ve been learning to use that flight power of yours more effectively!” said Hunter Queen with a wry grin, “That god-awful snake woman would have sucked me dry by the time you ran up those stairs!” The two heroines laughed, but each of them knew somehow that Shining Star was right. The war wasn’t over, but at least this battle had been won.

EPILOGUE

Two weeks later, in a secret location within Capitol City…

The meeting that was arranged by The Silk Vixen with the Dons of The Family in Capitol City and its surrounding area was convened in the utmost secrecy. Even the Dons in the other cities didn’t know about it. Frankly, the Capitol City branch of The Family didn’t want any of the other mob figures in other territories to know they needed help with the Shining Star problem. They would just as soon that no one knew they had consulted The Vixen.

The meet began with a lot of apprehension about the Don’s safety, but after the room was sealed and the Don’s personal security personnel was satisfied, the meeting started in earnest. As The Silk Vixen seductively pranced around the room, explaining her offer to rid the Dons of Shining Star, just as Constricta predicted, the gas from her shimmering red, sheer catsuit took its effect. After about fifteen minutes, all the men in the room were transfixed on The Vixen’s sensuous body as she teased and flirted with them.

Even the normally rigid and unshakable bodyguards were swooning over her. They were so smitten, that they never noticed the shadowy figure that slithered into position above their heads. There were ten Dons and six security men each armed with small submachine guns. There were also three men outside armed with similar ordinance. The guards inside had comm devices to alert the ones outside if anything should go wrong and their orders were to come in shooting. Unfortunately, the three large and heavily armed men outside the conference room were already dead as this point. Before Constricta entered the chamber, she had already bitten, clawed or constricted them to the point of death.

The stealthy she-snake crept in through an opening specifically created for her that was totally disguised and nearly invisible to the naked eye. She effortlessly adhered to the ceiling waiting for the sleek she-fox to give the signal to start the slaughter. Finally, she spoke the words, “You’ll get more than you bargained for!” and Constricta attacked from above the heads of the shocked Syndicate executives. The Silk Vixen bared her own razor sharp claws and attacked the Dons that were nearest her, slashing their throats. Constricta happily took on the task of eliminating the bodyguards, moving so quickly that they never even got off a shot before her sharp venomed claws reached their flesh.

After the security men were dead or paralyzed, it was an easy thing for the sleek and deadly femme fatales to quickly eliminate the rest of the Dons…except one: Don Giovanni DiCienzo. It was clearly understood the Don Giovanni was Constricta’s and hers alone. The Vixen didn’t lay a finger on him, for fear of angering Constricta. She simply paralyzed him with a fast acting gas that Constricta gave her for the occasion and secured him out of the way. When Constricta and The Vixen were finished decimating the other Dons, the serpentine siren smiled and slithered toward Don Giovanni.

The “Dandy Don”, as he was known in the underworld, was terrified beyond his ability to comprehend. He begged Constricta not to hurt him on his knees. She showed no mercy. She seized him by the throat and hurled him around the room several times, as The Vixen watched. After completely dazing him with the impact of his body on the walls and doors of the conference room, she leapt upon him and pinned him to the floor with her powerful legs. She asked for the cleaning cloth that The Vixen brought with her. Constricta carefully wiped the venom completely from her sharp black claws.

“I don’t want anything to sssspoil the experience of my clawssss on your body, my dear Giovanni!” hissed Constricta, “I want your agony to lassst assss long assss I can keep you alive without my venom abruptly ending the fun! Let’ssss begin, shall we? HISSSSSS!” Constricta almost literally peeled the skin off Don Giovanni’s body, taking care to never let her claws sink deeper than his epidermal layer. He screamed for two hours in her clawing embrace before he passed out. Constricta then waited for him to awaken before she began constricting him to the point of death, stopping to allow him to awaken and starting over again. The constriction torture lasted for another hour or so before she stopped.

The last moments of Don Giovanni’s life were filled with the pain of Constricta’s needle sharp teeth. She only bit him two times as she couldn’t stop the venom from her bites. She fastened her razored teeth on his throat and slowly ripped it open, taking care not to tear the major blood vessels. Don Giovanni’s throat was so raw from screaming, he actually lost his voice for it, he could only gasp and make a loud hissing sound. The second bite was to open the jugular vein so she could begin feeding from it. After the vessel was open, she sucked hard on the gaping wound, draining his body of its blood. As a final act, Constricta reached between his legs with her sharp claws and ripped his testicles off.

Constricta put them in a jar of embalming fluid that she had brought with her. Her revenge upon Giovanni and all the Capitol City Dons was complete. Her mind then began to focus on Shining Star and her friends. “Now that I’ve had my fun, Vixie, it’s time you had yourssss!” said Constricta with glee, “Let’ssss get back to your hideaway, so I can freshen up and you can formulate a clever plan to get her into my coilsssss ssssso I can bring her to you! After you’re done with her, then I’ll ssssuck her dry like I did Don Giovanni!”

“Sounds good to me, Mon Amie!” said The Silk Vixen with a laugh, “Come, we will return to my hideaway where we will plan ze final days of Shining Star, Hunter Queen and Sgt. Jack MacTaggert! Wis ze little present I gave you, the Superhose’s powers should not spoil your fun with our pretty heroine! Nothing will stand between us and absolute victory! HAHAHAHAHA!”

THE END
Last edited by superpics4les 16 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Here are some pics of Hunter Queen and Constricta for you to enjoy courtesy of Paul Poser!
Attachments
Hunter-Queen-Final.jpg
Hunter-Queen-Final.jpg (80.54 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
Constricta-face.jpg
A close-up of the serpentine siren! HISSSSS!
Constricta-face.jpg (85.47 KiB) Viewed 2256 times
Constricta.jpg
Here's the crafty Constricta!
Constricta.jpg (34.58 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
HQ-civil-dress.jpg
Here's Gina Haversham in that sexy ensemble from the story!
HQ-civil-dress.jpg (70.75 KiB) Viewed 2257 times
HQ-closeup2.jpg
HQ-closeup2.jpg (80.15 KiB) Viewed 2255 times
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Great little tale Pics, looking forward to more. What plans do Constricta and Vixen have for Shinning Star?
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
paul_poser
Neophyte
Neophyte

Great story as always my friend!
Pity I can't find time to work on our girl Star for some pics!
but I'm confident I'll see better times (sooner or later).

Can't wait to read the next part!
Cheers,
Paul