Another Blue Angel Tale

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

The setting is a darkened computer room at dusk on an early December evening. Rookie Blue Angel Barbara was working overtime at Blue Angels Headquarters, earning her stripes, or tights as it were, investigating some strange bank transactions. From the large Blue Angel crime fighting database, the notices of several large multinational corporations transferring millions to an unspecified bank account. Using her computer training from the Blue Angel Academy, Barbara was able to bypass the firewalls and complex routing to track this mystery account, which was a recently opened downtown florist shop.
"A florist?," Blue Angel Barbara thought, her puzzled face reflecting back at her in the monitor screen. "Now why would several of the richest corporations in the world be funding the account of a florist? And a florist in the hometown of the Blue Angels."
A flood of possible theories crossed her mind. The buxom brunette novice Angel thought these companies might be working in concert to hide profits. It was possible a high tech blackmailer was extorting money by threatening to expose industrial secrets or acts of corporate wrongdoing. There was a more chilling possibility that seemed more certain with every keystroke and every new piece of information coming through, someone with powerful hypnotic powers had mesmerized these captains of industry into wiring the large sums of money involuntarily. The fear became very real that the arch-enemy of the comly crime-fighting Blue Angels was back in town and hatching a scheme that was bigger than they could have imagined. Once the address of this florist was revealed, a 'Ms. Teria's Flower Shop,' all doubt was removed.
"Ms. Teria...Mysteria, the loyal and lethal henchwoman of Mighty Hypnotic," Blue Angel Barbara said aloud to no one in particular. "Mighty Hypnotic is back in town...and he's rubbing it right in our noses."
Barbara was alone in the computer center of the Blue Angel Headquarters. As she well knew, Blue Angel protocol was to alert the veteran Angels of any criminal activity found during the rookie's research, especially anything that possibly involved Mighty Hypnotic and Mysteria. Blue Angels' Keri, the well built blonde bombshell, and Kobe, the sultry and shapely brunette, were on patrol tonight and they were the ranking Angels on this night's watch. Barbara's first move should have been to alert Keri and Kobe, but an opportunity like this comes along only once in during a rookie's probation period. Taking down Mighty Hypnotic and the mesmerizing Mysteria single-handedly and foiling their multi-million dollar theft ring would not only make her a full-fledged Blue Angel, she'd go down as an Angel legend. Had Barbara notified Keri and Kobe, they certainly would have warned her of the hazards of going it alone against Mighty Hypnotic and that his operating out of a 'Ms. Teria's Flower Shop' only blocks from Blue Angel Headquarters was an obvious trap. All the rookie Angel could think of was the possible glory as she shut down the computer system and beat a quick path to the locker room. Inside her locker was her standard 'rookie' uniform, consisting of a royal blue leotard, baby blue tights, red gloves and boots, and a bright yellow utility belt. The voluptuous young Angel slid into her form-fitting costume quickly, but stopped briefly to admire the way she looked in her Blue Angel attire. Barbara had worked long and hard to earn the right to wear a Blue Angel uniform, even if it was the rookie version, and she longed to do it proud. It didn't hurt that the mix of dark and light blue looked sensational on her curvy frame. She took a long stare at her reflection as she fit the blue eyemask over her face, brushing back her long mane of brown hair. As proud as Barbara was of her Blue Angel uniform, she wondered if this would be the last time she'd wear it. After all, after bringing Mighty Hypnotic and Mysteria to justice, Barbara would soon be fitted for the veteran's two piece, midriff baring costume.
Since the florist shop was only a few blocks away, Blue Angel Barbara decided to travel to the florist shop on foot. Besides, if she wanted to use a Blue Angel cycle, she'd have to get permission from Kobe or Keri and that wasn't going to happen. Roaring up to the entrance in a Blue Angel Japanese racing bike would likely be a poor plan, announcing her arrival far too early to the faux-florists. Moving swiftly through the cool winter air and past the turning heads of the commuters heading home, the costumed rookie crime-fighter saw the entrance of 'Ms. Teria's Flower Shop.' From the what she could see, the front windows were adorned with large floral arrangements with tropical-looking exotic plants. These plants in the windows also obscured the young Angel's view of what was going on inside. A hand emerged behind the flowers to be visible in the glass doorway entrance. The hand turned over the welcome sign posted, changing it from "OPEN" to "CLOSED."
"Hmmm...how appropraite, I'll soon be closing down their criminal caper," Barbara thought to herself, not noticing the leering stares of the people milling about in the downtown foot traffic. You'd think they never saw a beautiful woman in tight spandex before.
Blue Angel Barbara walked boldly to the front door and yanked it open without hesitation. Inside, she saw a large man in a white lab coat and sunglasses behind the counter only a few feet from the door. He turned around in surprise to face the masked young Angel.
"Young lady, as you can see from the sign, we're closed for the evening," the man calmly noted. The fact that he didn't address her as a Blue Angel did not escape Barbara's notice. Everyone makes that point when they see a geniune Blue Angel in the flesh.
"You're closed all right!," Barbara announced with hands on hips with a tone of unmistakable arrogance. "The game is up, Mighty Hypnotic. You thought millions of dollars being transferred to a 'Ms. Teria's Flower Shop' would escape the notice of the Blue Angels."
"Hmmm...," the man in sunglasses noted, rubbing his chin for effect, and ignoring the rookie Angel's announcement, "Ms. Teria? Now where has she gone off to?"
"Enough of this charade, Mighty Hypnotic," Barbara shouted, drawing her shaft-like multicom from her utility belt and pointing it in the direction of the large florist in the lab coat. "Come quietly or I'll put you out of business with a paralyzing blast."
"Yes, the multicom, I'm quite familiar with it," the man hissed, not concerned that his cover had been blown. "But I don't believe I've seen you before...a new Blue Angel perhaps...don't you usually travel in teams?"
"It won't take a team to bring you down, just little ol' me," Barbara laughed, as cocky as ever. "I'm sure you'll remember me after this..."
The rookie Angel aimed cautiously at the sneering gentleman and let fire an electrical charge from her multicom that could paralyze an elephant. A brightly colored stream of light shot forth, apparently on target. The light from the multi-colored blast covered his body, but had no effect on the mystery man. He simply stared back a Barbara with a wry smile.
"Wha!?! How!?!," Barbara stammered with amazement and sudden fear. "No effect! How can it not effect you?"
"You don't expect me to reveal all my secrets, do you?," giggled the deep voiced man, a voice growing deeper as he decided to reveal his true identity as the master villain, Mighty Hypnotic. "Besides, as my guest, I owe you a tour of the exotic and rare plants in my collection."
The novice Blue Angel realized she was in way over her head. In fear, Barbara turned back for the front door to make a hasty panicked exit to safety. Her red gloved hands grabbed the door and tugged mightily, but it wouldn't budge. The rookie Angel looked outside the glass to the busy street before her, hoping to get the notice of the passersby. No luck. The door was locked shut and the glass that was clear was now tinted, making it impossible to look inside the floral shop.
"Let me out!," shouted a scared Barbara in a very shaky voice. "You can't keep me here."
The rookie Angel's hands danced around her yellow utility belt, frantically searching for a tool to blast the glass door open. As her mind raced, too scared to think rationally, she only gave Mighty Hyponic and Mysteria enough time to plot their next move.
"May I suggest alerting the ranking Angels on duty tonight," offered a sweet purring female voice emerging from the back room. From the long locks of dark hair, the knockout body in a skin-tight black bodysuit, and the black leather gloves and boots, it was no mistaking that Mysteria had arrived. Sexy long legs strode forward as the stunning villainess made her prescene known.
"Yes, a splendid idea, Ms. Teria," the still-disguised Mighty Hypnotic added, shooting an admiring glance at his evil gal-pal. "The more the merrier...Keri...Kobe...Akira, perhaps."
The terrified rookie Angel, eyes wide in panic under her blue eyemask, turned back to the locked door, tugging again as it if would magically open. Rational thought wasn't her strong suit at this juncture. Barbara knew she was cornered and at the mercy of two of the most dangerous villains in the world without the training to escape. It wasn't a question of if they'd capture her, it was a matter of when and how. And a matter of what Mighty Hypnotic and Mysteria would do with her next.

TO BE CONTINUED....
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Standard rookie fumble, indeed! :shock: MH and Mysteria are gonna have LOTS of fun playing with their new Angel! :twisted: Nice opener for a great little story, franco! Look forward to more! 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

Just as things looked bleaker than bleak for the rookie Blue Angel Barbara, locked in the florist shop front and cornered by Mighty Hypnotic and Mysteria, a rumbling could be heard just above them. From the thin plaster ceiling, a couple of trails of white dust trickled down to accompany the noise. Villains and heroine alike looked up to see the small section of the ceiling give way with a resounding crash. Coming down along with the hunks of plaster and clouds of dust were none other than Blue Angels Keri and Kobe, making a surprise entrance. Both of the sexy veteran Angels landed gracefully to the floor, pouncing down like grace and ease of a cat. Bouncing up into their trademark hands-on-hips pose, the blonde beauty Keri and the sultry Kobe stood confidently between Mighty Hypnotic and Mysteria and their cornered prey, Barbara. The smug smiles of the curvacous crime-fighters told their story. Keri and Kobe were well ahead of Barbara when it came to sniffing out a Mighty Hypnotic caper. Looking fantastic in their veteran Angel two-piece costumes, they addressed the surprised villains.
"Not so tough when its three against two," boomed the blonde Keri, pointing a red gloved finger at the disguised Mighty Hypnotic and black bodysuited Mysteria.
"Yeah, we were on to your plan for awhile, Hypnotic," hissed Kobe. "Unfortunately, we had to reveal ourselves a little earlier than we hoped to."
Kobe's not so subtle barb stung Barbara, but she had never been happier to see her veteran cohorts in her life.
In the classic heroic pose, taught to all members of the Blue Angel Academy, Keri and Kobe were stunning in their Blue angel garb. The heroines wore the royal blue sleeved sports bras and high-cut briefs, baby blue tights, and red gloves and go-go boots. The regulation bright yellow utility belts and royal blue eyemasks completed the dazzling costume. Reaching for her shaft-like multicom from her belt, Keri pointed it directly at Mighty Hypnotic, still clad in his lab coat and sunglasses. Expecting the routine Blue Angel attack, a paralyzing electrical blast from the multicom, Mighty Hypnotic managed a sly grin.
"I love how predictable these little Angels are," Hypnotic whispered to Mysteria.
Keri shot in Hypnotic's direction, unleashing a full payload in his direction. Much to Mighty Hypnotic's surprise, this was no stunning charge of electricity. From Keri's multicom, a squirt of a sticky blue substance struck Hypnotic across the sunglasses and nose. A gooey blue blob covered his greatest weapon, his hypnotic gaze, and the surprise nearly knocked the supervillain to his knees. Mysteria stepped back from her partner, also stunned by the unexpected Blue Angel trick.
"Curse you, Angel, what was that?," screamed the furious Hypnotic.
"Since you've developed a way to become immune to our paralyzing blasts," Keri laughed, "gluing those glasses to your face seemed to be a much more effective, albeit low-tech, solution. Forunately, your eyes will be covered and you won't have to watch us mop the floor with you and 'Ms. Teria.'"
Acting fast, while Mysteria stood surprised at the sudden subdueing of her partner, Kobe reached for her multicom to stun the villainess with a newly modified sonic blast. Drawing the glowing stick, Kobe shot a sonic blast at Mysteria, but missed beauty in the black bodysuit. Mysteria was able to side step the blast and retreated quickly, leaving Mighty Hypnotic behind, into the back room. The door to the back room was right behind the counter and Mysteria disappeared in the darkness.
"Let's go get her, while she's on the run," Kobe noted to Keri.
"Barbara, we'll talk after Mighty Hypnotic and Mysteria are turned over to the police," commanded the senior Angel, Keri. "Now, secure Hypnotic while we catch Mysteria."
Keri and Kobe galloped through the door to the back room. They quickly realized the back room was nearly as large as a warehouse and the area was a maze of shelves containing bizarre-looking exotic plants. Plants developed in the hothouse of Mighty Hypnotic greenhouse in his South American compound.
"Wow, its a damn greenhouse back here," Keri huffed, "Mysteria could be anywhere."
"Judging from the look on her face when her boyfriend dropped," Kobe sniffed, "she probably ran as fast as she could to the exit."
"Yeah, wherever that is," agreed Keri, looking back only to see rows of flowers criss-crossing the flower warehouse.
"Let's head to the back as best we can," Kobe confidently noted. "If Mysteria did head out the back, we can radio the backup Angels before she gets too far away."
With that, the sexy veteran Angels moved cautiously through the maze of greenery in search of the fleeing villainess.

Meanwhile, out at the front of the shop, Mighty Hypnotic clawed at the blue goo stuck over her eyes and nose. By now, the gluey goop had hardened into a plastic coating. Barbara, eager to redeem herself and to unleash her anger on the master villain that cornered and taunted her, took to her order with great zeal. She grabbed the frustrated villains hands from his face and pulled them with great force behind his back. Pinning his wrists together and pushing him into the counter, the rookie Angel drew her Angel-cuffs from her utility belt and slapped them on Hypnotic's wrists. Barbara grabbed the chain between the cuffs and tugged down hard to strengthen his arms, making Mighty Hypnotic as uncomfortable as possible.
"Looks like the tables have turned, Hypnotic," proclaimed the triumphant Barbara. "It must be rough to realize a rookie Angel will be turning you over to the authorities. You may not know my name now, but you'll be reading about my exploits with the Blue Angels in prison."
"You'll rue the day you tangled with Mighty Hypnotic, rookie Angel," grunted the cuffed master villain. "We will meet again. Just remember that when you pull my arms down like that."
"That will be in a minimum in ten to fifteen years, Hypnotic," giggled Barbara, giving the tight cuffs behind Mighty Hypnotic's back a painful little extra tug.
That final tug caused Barbara a great surprise as there was no resistance given. Falling to the floor were metal handcuffs along with Mighty Hypnotic's hands! These cuffed hands were nothing more than a pair of realistic rubber mannequin hands, released from under Mighty Hypnotic's arms of his labcoat. Hypnotic's real hands emerged from under the coat as the phony hands hit the floor. From the wrists of the mannequin hands, which landed on top of Barbara's red boots, a hissing noise could be heard as the rubber mitts released a clear paralyzing toxin into the air. The invisible mist reacted with skin contact, numbing first her ankles and nylon-clad thighs. Unable to flee with frozen legs, Barbara pulled her hands up above her ample bosom to prevent the guard her face from the hissing mist.
"WHA!?! Dummy hands!," gasped the stunned Barbara, "Can't move...can't move my legs!"
"The oldest trick in the book with a Mighty Hypnotic twist, sweet Angel," laughed the villain, amused at how easily the rookie had been folled by playing possum. "A phony pair of hands under the jacket...but when they fell to the floor, they released a little of my patented paraylsis gas."
The invisible mist worked its way up, numbing her mid-section and arms, locking Blue Angel Barbara in a panicked pose.
"You..you won't get away...with this," grunted the paraylzed rookie heroine, losing all feeling below the neck. "Keri and Kobe will be back to save me."
"I wouldn't count on that happening again," Mighty Hypnotic calmly noted, looking Barbara in the face, with a face still covered in blue glue. "Mysteria is leading Blue Angel Keri and Kobe into a maze of my plant creations, plants cross-bred in the Amazon rainforest with loving care by yours truly to carry out my most sinister of intentions. Those costumed lovelies won't be returning anytime soon."
As Mighty Hypnotic spoke, he reached his free hands behind his head to grab at the base of his neck. Tugging lightly, Hypnotic pulled the skin forward and removed the thin rubber mask her wore over his face, removing the blue goo as well. Behind the mask was the trademark black hood Mighty Hypnotic normally wore, with the white swirl at the forehead.
"A mask! You were never disabled by the glue blast," Barbara groaned, now frozen from the neck down. "It was all a trick!"
"I'm glad to see you catch on so quickly," scoffed a sarcastic Mighty Hypnotic. "I'd never allow myself to be defeated so easily."
"What are you going to do with me?," sniffed a frightened and helpless Blue Angel Barbara, "What are you going to do with Keri and Kobe?"
"Hmmm...a lovely young woman such as yourself will make a useful ally for now, a helpful handmaiden and henchwoman," purred the sinister Hypnotic, leaning forward, drawing very close the paralyzed and scared heroine. "You'll notice I only dosed you with enough of my paraylsis gas to keep you from moving your arms and legs...I wanted you fully aware for the next part..."
The fear stricken heroine wore her panic all over her lovely face. She had learned enough about Mighty Hypnotic at the Blue Angel Academy to know what was going to happen next. As Mighty Hypnotic leaned in, close to Barbara's face, the white swirl at the forehead of the black mask began to spin.
"Look closely, young Angel," Hypnotic purred in his growling low voice, "Look at the spinning disc...you can't pull away...stare into it...feel your free will slipping away slowly...giving in to the power of the spinning disc...submit to me..."
Barbara tried to look away, but it was useless. The spinning disc on his forehead was simply to mesmerizing and captivating to pull her gaze from it. Her lovely big brown eyes were locked on it almost immediately as her face went from panicked to peaceful, looking with drowsy doe eyes into the disc. The soothing baritone voice of helped to alert her senses. Blue Angel Barbara stood frozen and completely captivated, sleepy eyed and emotionless. The rookie Angel was ready to fall to the seductive charms of the villianous master hypnotist.
"...watch the disc draw you in deeper...deeper under my spell...deeper under my control," Mighty Hypnotic whispered, "...train your ears on my voice...it is only sound you hear...the only sound you respond to...drawing deeper and deeper..."
Barbara found it harder and harder to keep her eyes open, her heavy eyelids drooping and her face growing blank. Mighty Hypnotic knew all too well the signs, the signs of another heroine falling under his hypnotic power.
"Now, who is your only master? The only one you live to serve. The only one you obey?," asked the still calming voice of Hypnotic.
"You..are," Barbara replied woodenly, with a flat voice void of any emotion. "You are the only one I serve."
"Very good, Angel," Mighty Hypnotic continued, "...and will you denounce the Order of the Blue Angels and all they stand for?"
"Y-Yes, Mighty Hypnotic," Barbara answered robotically, "your enemies are my enemies...I serve only you."
"Perfect," smiled Hypnotic, "nice to have you in the flod, my dear. Now tell me, which Blue Angel are you?"
"Blue Angel Barbara," the rookie heroine responded, "Rookie Angel in training."
"Well, I have a new training program for you, Blue Angel Barbara," giggled the triumphant Mighty Hypnotic. "but you won't need to much training to be used as bait for your Blue Angel allies."

Keri and Kobe, the most decorated and celebrated of the famed Blue Angels, weaved their way through the maze of bizarre looking plants in search of the fleeing Mysteria. The strange looking foliage was almost unrecognizable, looking nothing like the plants the Angels had studied in their botany classes at the Academy. As they moved cautiously and seemingly in cricles, their search for Mysteria was unsuccessful so far. Frustration was growing as they felt themselves getting lost in the green maze.
"Where are we?," gasped Kobe, looking about the area which looked strangely familiar.
"I have no idea," added Keri, "its like we keep ending up in the same place over and over."
"Well, how can you tell?," scoffed Kobe. "These plants are all starting to look the same."
"Speaking of which, I've never seen any plants like these in my life," Keri noted, looking about at the plants with purple leaves and pulpy orange and yellow centers.
"Too creepy, Keri," agreed Kobe, "a couple back their looked like huge leafy Black Widow spiders. Knowing Mighty Hypnotic and Mysteria, they're probably being gown from some nefarious purpose."
"No kidding, I kept waiting for some vines to come shouting out and wrapping us up," joked Keri, "Very Poison Ivy."
"I'm less concerned about Poison Ivy as I am about Mysteria," Kobe noted, getting back to business. "Do you think they is some escape hatch in this plant maze? She could have left minutes ago."
Keri and Kobe stopped for a moment to gather their thoughts and catch their breath. If Mighty Hypontic and Mysteria were trying to confound and confuse these skilled heroines, they were succeeding. Just then, a shadow moved in the distance, a shadow matching the shapely frame of the sexy henchwoman, Mysteria.
"Keri...," Kobe whispered, "I see her...a shadow...a few feet back."
"Where?," Keri whispered back.
"Right here, Blue Angels Keri and Kobe," boomed Mysteria, walking out from the shrubbery to make her prescene known. "You probably thought I left you here, all confused and trapped in my green maze."
"Making yourself known so easily wasn't the brightest move, Mysteria," announced Keri. "After all, its two against one...and you don't have the hypnotic powers of your fiendish partner."
"Yeah, but I wouldn't say bright moves were your strong suit," added Kobe. "Now should we flip a coin to see which one of us will thrash you or would you like to decide."
The veteran Angels stood smugly with arms crossed. Mysteria could be a tricky adversary, but she was no match for the martial arts skills of any Blue Angel. Now cornered in a maze of leafy greens, blues, purples, and yellows, Mysteria should be easy prey for a costumed crime-fighting Blue Angel. Despite being at a huge disadvantage, Mysteria looked confident as she trained a stare on the cocky Angels.
"Well, its not exactly two against one, Keri, or is it Kobe?," Mysteria joked, "I always get you Blue Angels confused."
"What does that mean?," asked Kobe.
"Look around, my genetically alerted friends in the plant kingdom will be quick to lend a helping hand," Mysteria grandly countered, making hand gestures to the bizarre flowers surrounding them.
"Huh?," Keri gasped in confusion as she and her partner looked behind them to see just what this mad woman was referring to. Sadly for our Angels, they would quickly find out.
"Angels, meet the cutting edge of my botany experiments," shouted Mysteria, "the Black Widow Weeper and the Dream Daisy!"
Kobe turned around to see the white petals of the Dream Daisy open, opening to a three feet circumference to reveal a willowly powdery yellow center. In surprise, now face to face with the blossoming flower, a blast of sticky yellow pollen was shot forth, directly into the face of the unsuspecting Kobe. With her face and shoulders covered completely in the yellow powder, Kobe simply collapsed with no struggle. The coating sticky sleepy pollen had worked so quickly, Kobe had no chance to even draw a surprise gasp below falling unconscious to the floor, the first victim of the Hypnotic heinous hothouse.
With Kobe sleeping off the sleepy pollen that coated her lovely masked face, Keri fell nearly as quickly. As the Dream Daisy spit it's intoxicating powder shower, Keri watched the long black leaves of the Black Widow Weeper open slightly to reveal its red center. A thin nylon strand hissed forth from the red diamond center, releasing a sticky spider web to ensnare its unlucky victims. The spitting spider plant swiftly wrapped its willowy sticky webbing around Keri's ace and torso, pinning her arms to her sides. Keri found it tough to cry our with the spider web facial as she struggled to free her arms from the white cotton-candy like substance. Once the Black Widow Weeper trapped its victim in a sticky web, the red center let loose a powdery blast of red pollen. Red black widow paralyzing pollen. The squirming and webbed Keri never saw the red powder shot forth into her face, but it likely wouldn't have helped if she had. The red powder stuck to the sticky webbed about her beautiful face and froze her in place almost instantly. Hypnotics villainous foliage had done its worst, sending Blue Angel Kobe off to dreamland with a coating of sleepy yellow daisy pollen and paralyzing the web ensnared Blue Angel Keri with the Black Widow Weeper venom pollen.
Mysteria burst forth with loud laughter in joy with the sight of the suddenly sybdued Angels. Always too cocky for their own good, watching these Blue Angels fall into her tricky traps was always gratifying. Plus, the sinister plants she cultivated with Mighty Hypnotic had performed beyond all expectations. In mere seconds, the most celebrated Blue Angels, Keri and Kobe were captured and KO'ed by their flowery creations. Mysteria could hardly contain herself as she radioed Mighty Hypnotic of her triumph over the most vexing of Blue Angel foes.
"Mysteria to Hypnotic...am I clear?," Mysteria called into her wrist radio, still deep in her pollued plant maze.
"Yes, very clear, my dear," Mighty Hypnotic replied, "do you have good news for me?"
"Very good news, Blue Angel Kobe is sleeping off a pollen blast from the Dream Daisy," Mysteria boomed with pride, "and the webbed Keri is simply speechless after her run in with the Black Widow Weeper...speechless and motionless thanks to the paralyzing red venom."
"Fantastic, I knew you'd come through," cooed the giddy Hypnotic. "I have good news as well. The rookie Angel we met earlier...let's just say she's come around to our way of thinking."
"I never doubted that for a second, honey," giggled Mysteria. "Should I bring these KO'ed Angels around to the front?"
"No, I have much better plans for them," Mighty Hypnotic said, turning serious in tone. "I've grown tired of our constant run-ins and, to be honest, the whole routine is growing stale. Besides, they are getting to be far too persistant in their pursuit of us."
"You're not going to place them under mind control again?," stammered a confused and disappointed Mysteria. "I always thought that was so much fun."
"Not this time, Mysteria," Mighty Hypnotic sneered in an evil tone. "Besides, its time our man-eating Venus Fly Trap enjoyed a more succulent treat, two treats to be exact."
"Oh my, how inhumane...," gasped Mysteria, "I love that."
"I thought you would, my sweet," purred Hypnotic. "I'll bring our newest friend back there with me and we'll prepare the Venus Fly Trap for dinner."
"Dinner for two, I presume," Mysteria laughed aloud, excited at the prospect of a most bizarre end for Blue Angels Keri and Kobe.

TO BE CONTINUED....
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Horror of Horrors! :shock: How will our lovely Blue Angels ever get out of this one? Will Barbara be used as buxom bait to lure even more Angels to their doom at the hands of the maniacal Mighty Hypnotic? Are Kobe and Keri destined to end up as a dazzling, demure, delicious pair of entrees for the macabre Mysteria's flesh devouring Venus Fly-Trap? I guess we'll have to wait and see!! 8)

Nice job TrapMaster Franco! =D> =D> =D>
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

Very hot story, will Mysteria and Mighty have their way with the Angels in bed perhaps ;-)
lytespeed
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Yet another fantastic start franco, looking forward to the next chapter! =D>
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

Things had gone from bad to worse for our captive Blue Angels Keri and Kobe. After falling to Mighty Hypnotic's felonious foliage and put down by poisonous pollen, Keri was the first to stir. The paralyzing effects of the Black Widow Weeper were starting to wear off as Keri became aware of her surroundings. Mighty Hypnotic, now in his familiar black suit and hood, and his black bodysuited henchwoman, Mysteria, were looking down at the prone Keri and Kobe with small white respirator masks over their faces and aerosol cans in their hands. The villainous duo was spraying the same paralyzing concoction that was used on the rookie Angel Barbara. Hypnotic attended to Keri as Mysteria was working on Kobe, leaning down to spray the ankles and upper thighs with the numbing toxin. Keri could feel that she was lying down and the surface under her felt spongy, wet, and warm. Our awaking Angel was still to dazed to fully realize her predicament, too woozy to act quickly. A quick look to her right revealed that Kobe was lying beside her, still sleeping of the knockout powder from the Dream Daisy. Mighty Hypnotic noticed the slight movement from Keri and he quickly reacted to coat her arms with the paralysis spray. As the paralyzing mist worked immediately upon skin contact, Keri found herself unable to move her shapely body which was frozen in place again. Kobe began to awaken as well, just in time to see the masked Mysteria complete the coating of her wonderful body with the sense dulling spray. Both of our spandex-clad superheroines were unable to move any part of their bodacious bods below the neck as they looked around at their strange surroundings. Mighty Hypnotic standard mode of operation was to use his unparalleled hypnotic powers to put the immobilized heroines under his power as he left Keri and Kobe fully awake to proceeded with his sinister plan. However, things looked and felt much different. They were lying side by side on a bizarre platform, a platform that was the shape of a large clam shell. This clam shell was 5 ft. by 5 ft. which was not quite large enough to fully contain them. Their red booted feet hung over the edge. Lying down on their backs, our Angels did not have a good vantage point to fully view their peril. It felt like they were resting on a large tongue, which was pink, moist, and soft. Green fringe that almost looked like hair hung around the edges of this platform. A look upward saw that this clam shell shaped platform at a similiar looking top that was propped open with large metal clips at the sides. Still dazed from the flower attacks, Keri and Kobe mentally scrambled to grab their bearing to see what sort of bizarre peril Mighty Hypnotic and Mysteria had in store for them.
"What's the meaning of this, Hypnotic?," Keri angrily boomed. "Where are we? What this this thing you've trapped us in?"
"You and your comely partner are still in the back room hothouse of my phony flower shop, Keri," Hypnotic boasted. "As for this 'thing,' it is my jumbo-sized woman eating Venus Fly Trap."
"Wha...?," stammered the still woozy Kobe, in a sleepy fog from the daisy pollen. "Woman eating Venus Fly Trap?"
"Correct, you both will be a delicious dessert for your green lovely," Mysteria purred. "A little Angel food for his wicked little sweet tooth."
"You vile vixen," shouted Keri, looking more uncomfortable with her inability to move. "This is an evil beyond anything you two have perpetrated before."
"I guess hypnotizing the two of you is getting to be a bit passe," Mighty Hypnotic growled. "Besides, we kept you awake so you could savor every last second before becoming plant food. The process is a fairly slow one. Once we release the jaw, you will be encased in the clutches on the Fly Trap and it will get wet and wild as it begins to start digesting you. Once you've been softened up a bit, then the pride of my plant creations will devour you both whole."
"What an ignominious and undignified end," Kobe huffed. "What have you two done with Barbara?"
Mighty Hypnotic signaled in the hypnotized rookie heroine from the wings and she marched over to Hypnotics side as commanded. The robotic walk and the mesmerized look on her face told the paralyzed Angels all they needed to know. She was now one of Mighty Hypnotic mindless minions.
"The lovely Blue Angel Barbara is under my control, as you both can plainly see," Hypnotic noted with an evil tone.
"She'll make a lovely addition to the team," added Mysteria as she lovingly caressed Barbara's dazed face and hair with her black gloved hands. "Luring some of your Blue Angel pals into our greenhouse would be a nice start."
"You'll never get away with this," Keri bravely interrupted. "We'll find a way out of this...we always do."
"Beautifully said, Keri," joked Hypnotic, "your Blue Angel instructors would be most proud."
"Shove it, Mighty Hypnotic," spat the simmering Kobe.
"Well, as much as I'd love to stay and chat, we have a tight schedule," Mighty Hypnotic announced. "Mysteria, let's have our new friend Barbara release the metal clamps and allow our Fly Trap to dine in peace."
The terrified veteran Blue Angels watched as Barbara walked out of view, behind the enormous woman-eating plant. They could hear the rattle of chains as the metal clamps that propped open the Venus Fly Trap open were released. The top of the plant's mouth fell slowly, casting a long shadow over the paralyzed and prone heroines. As the mouth got close to completely closing, even an experienced Angel couldn't contain their screams. Once the Fly Trap snapped shut, all that was visible were the red go-go boots and all that could be heard was the muffled struggles of the trapped heroines.
"Aw, Hypnotic," Mysteria joking protested like a spoiled child, "Can't we stay and watch?"
"I'd love to, Mysteria," Mighty Hypnotic said, cupping the lovely face of Mysteria in his gloved hands, "but we need to secure a hearty breakfast for our hungry creation."
"Ooohhh, yummy," gushed the excited Mysteria, "Has our brainwashed Blue Angel radioed for any of her spandex-clad superfriends to join our banquet."
"You know me better than that," laughed Hypnotic, "its already been taken care of. But, we need to move quickly and get the beautiful Barbara in position out front. Our guests should be arriving shortly."

Barbara was placed out front of the shop as directed, clinging to the side of the wall as if she hoped to avoid notice. A beautiful masked woman in skin-tight spandex pressing herself against the wall in the downtown area in the evening was impossible to miss. Curious gawkers stared at the lovely sight, but kept their distance. The street lights provided the only light on this chilly December night as Barbara lured in the shadows. Down the block from Mighty Hypnotic's flower shop, the distinctive humm of the Blue Angel motorcycles could be heard. Parking the bikes a short distance away from the address the rookie Angel Barbara had given them, the clicking sound of boots walking over the concrete sidewalk grew closer as two of the elite Angels approached.
"What's all this about finding the secret hideout of Mighty Hypnotic?," the willowy blonde Blue Angel Savannah asked with skepticism.
"...and if you somehow found it, why are you here in uniform?." the stunning raven-haired Japanese Blue Angel Akira added. "Why didn't you call Keri and Kobe first? You know Blue Angel protocol better than that, especially when dealing with Mighty Hypnotic."
"Besides, our latest reports on Mighty Hypnotic and Mysteria had them hidden away in some South American compound," Savannah interjected.
Both of these Blue Angels were small, but highly skilled crime-fighters. As they were full-fledged Angels, they wore the same two piece Blue Angel attire as Keri and Kobe. What they lacked in size, they more than made up for it in martial arts skill, intellegence, and jaw-dropping beauty. The spandex blue two-piece, light blue tights, and red boots perfectly complemented their tight, shapely, athletic bodies. They both stood with arms crossed, lecturing a rookie who foolishly followed a false lead. An exasperated Barbara looked as if she was going to burst, she had a story she simply had to share before hearing anymore chastising from her sexy spandex-clad mentors.
"Listen, I got this information from Keri. Her and Kobe got a visual of Mighty Hypnotic at this location and they're already inside," Barbara explained with haste. "They're inside now and told me to call you...I waited outside just like they ordered."
"Keri and Kobe are already inside?," interrupted Akira. "Have you received any word n their status?"
"No," whispered Barbara, "and that's what concerns me. They've been in there for fifteen minutes and I haven't heard a thing."
"I hate to leap into Mighty Hypnotic's lair unprepared," reasoned Savannah, "but we don't have a choice here. Keri and Kobe might be in dire peril."
"I've kept a close eye on the window at the front of the shop and there is no one there," contributed Barbara. "Keri and Kobe went into the back area to pursue Hypnotic and Mysteria."
"Well," said akira, drawing in a deep breath, "here goes nothing. Barbara, you stay outside and we'll keep you posted. If Savannah or I need back-up, you call Blue Angel Headquarters. Got it?"
"Can't I go inside?," Barbara pleaded. "What if you need my help?"
"A rookie Angel might be fine in dealing with a robbery or some lower-level supervillain," Savannah pointed out, "but you inexperience would make you a liability against a pair of villains like these. Its not personal, you'll be ready in due time, but not now."
"OK, I'll wait out here," sighed a downcast Barbara, "but you call if you need help. I wasn't the top of my class at the Blue Angel Academy for nothing."
Blue Angels Savannah and Akira barely listened as they leapt into action, running right past the rookie and checking the front door of the Ms. Teria plant shop.
"Unlocked, Keri and Kobe must have pryed it open when they entered," Savannah commented, pulling the door open cautiously.
"Hmmm...Ms. Teria, huh," Akira noted, adjusting her eyemask, "ever feel like you're walking into an ambush?"
"Especially since there was no sign of Mighty Hypnotic and Mysteria in this hemisphere until today," added Savannah. "Well, there's not one out front...let's go silent mode toward the back."
The tiny Angel powerhouses entered slowly, scanning the front area to any Mighty Hypnotic surprises. Long shadows fell across the front area with faint light shining in from the street lights. The exotic plants placed around the shop looked even more ominous when shrouded in darkness.
"What kind of place is this?," whispered Akira. "These freaky looking plants and flowers make this place look like the Amazon."
"I have no idea," replied Savannah as they sexy duo made their way to the back, "but if Mighty Hypnotic has anything to do with it, you know its no good."
The soft ruffling of leaves could be heard as the plants began to stir with the entrance of the unsuspecting Blue Angels. What could be easily explained as the wind should have triggered our heroines to be on their guard.
As Savannah approached the door leading to the back area, her shoulder brushed against the long leaves of a light blue plant perched high on a shelf. With Akira following close behind, Savannah turned to see what she had touched as the light blue leaves peeled back to open before her sweet face. Face to face with the bizarre blooming, the plant hissed and sprayed a white mist at Savannah's mask and coated her shapely body. A surprised gasp was all Savannah could muster before freezing, literally.
"Iceplant!," shouted Mysteria as she bursted into the room directly in front of the frozen Angel. "I see you met my frosty friend, Blue Angel Savannah...and you make a most enticing Angel-popsicle."
Like a fly trapped in ember, Savannah was frozen solid in a form-fitting sheet of ice. The blonde Angel glimmered in her icy coating, still wearing the surprised look she wore when the strange plant opened and delivered its frosty payload. Frozen and helpless, encased in a coating of ice, Savannah was the latest Angel to fall in Hypnotic's heidoud hothouse.
A stunned Akira stepped back, taken aback by the icing of her friend and the sudden entrance of Mysteria. Pacing back slowly like someone face to face with a spitting cobra, Akira failed to notice a hypnotized rookie Blue Angel approaching from behind. Holding the Blue Angel stun collar, an electrical device to subdue violent criminals in captivity, Barbara calmly walked in behind her and secured the collar over on her neck. With a click, Barbara snapped the collar on tightly and the electrical charge did the rest. Upon contact, Akira took a short breath as her eyes rolled back. Twitching for a brief moment and tightening up, Akira's eyes slid shut as her nylon clad legs gave way under her. The Japanese Angel collapsed in a heap as Mighty Hypnotic entered the area.
"Outstanding, well done," Hypnotic boasted, "Get them both in the back quickly."
"What about the human icicle over here," Mysteria asked, gesturing to the frozen Savannah.
"She'll be fine...for now, the effects are relatively harmless," Mighty Hypnotic calmly stated, "she'll thaw out nicely once we get her in the hothouse."
Mighty Hypnotic signalled for Barbara to grab the KO'ed Akira. Barbara scooped the slight Asian Angel up and carried her to the back in a cradle embrace. The ice block containing Savannah was set under a small rolling cart as she too was scurried to the backwith a helpful push from Hypnotic and Mysteria.

Meanwhile, Keri and Kobe did their best to squirm inside the damp clutches of the woman eating Venus Fly Trap. The wet 'tongue' underneath them rolled in waves as it felt like a light rain was falling from above. There was, surprisingly, some space between the plants jaws, thanks to their dangling boots, and a very small ray of light was allowed inside. Completely paralyzed, the situation couldn't have seemed more hopeless. Despite their dire circumstances, the panic that first seized them receded slightly as they valiently looked for a way out.
"That slimy top part is getting closer," breathed Kobe. "If we don't think of something soon, we'll be smothered."
"Calm down, remember our botany lessons from the Academy," Keri reasoned. "It seems like the paralyzing spray they used on us is affecting the plant, slowing the process a bit."
"Great, so it will take even longer to eat us," Kobe huffed with exasperation."
"No, the moisture in here and the slowing of the Fly Trap's digestive process might allow us enough time for the paralysis to wear off," Keri noted brightly. "I'm closer to the mouth opening. If I could just get a finger free to reach my utility belt..."
"Keri, I get it, our sulfuric tear gas bombs," Kobe blasted. "If we could activate one, it will trigger the gag reflex of the Fly Trap. It'll spit us out!"
"Right," Keri added somewhat glumly, "if we can get our hands to move in time before we're digested."

TO BE CONTINUED...
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

Fantastic follow up :mrgreen:
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

Mere moments after the surprise attack and capture of the Blue Angels Savannah and Akira, they were carted off deep into the catacombs of Mighty Hypnotic's backroom hothouse. The willowy buxom blonde Angel Savannah was still a lovely frozen statue, encased in a light frosty ice coating. In the humidified plant maze, the thin ice coating was beginning to melt away as she stood in large drip-pan to collect the condensation dripping off her supple curve. Akira, still unconsicious from the Blue Angel stun collar placed in her neck by the mind-controlled Barbara, was seated in a simple chair and wrapped neatly by entangling vines. Mysteria's handiwork with ropes was unmatched as the titanium-strength super-vines secured the Japanese heroine snuggly. Akira's head hung down limply, resting just above her ample bosom, as the stun collar was removed. Mighty Hypnotic surveyed the scene with great pride as he saw the damp Savannah beginning to stir slowly as her ice prison melted away. Provisions had already been made as Iceplant's cold mist gave way to the warm wet air of the hothouse. Mysteria, wearing a purple flower in her hair, approached Savannah from the front as Barbara was order to stand behind the thawing Blue Angel.
"Huh? All wet...," Savannah commented to no one in particular, awaking from what seemed to be a bad dream as she moved her neck slowly from side to side and drew a red gloved hand to her face. "What? What happened?"
"You were captured by the freezing spray of my little iceplant, one of Mighty Hypnotic's genetically alerted plants," Mysteria explained in a cool, measured voice. "You were lured into our trap by a rookie Angel, who fell under our power, and you are now inside the lair of Mighty Hypnotic."
Savannah's eyes rolled under sleepy eyelids, still dazed from the icy plant spray. Her woozy mind was in no condition to comprehend the situation Mysteria explained to her. The sexy blonde heroine was even less prepared to jump into action as she was only thawed from the waist up. Savannah's limp arms hung at her sides as her unsteady head bobbed softly.
"You still look sleepy, Blue Angel Savannah," Mysteria said cryptically, pulling the small purple flower from behind her ear. "Looks like you need a nap..."
Mysteria placed the petals of this plant under the nose of the stunned Savannah and secured the small flower by the bulb. Giving the bulb of the plant a gentle squeeze, a light powdering of Savannah's nose ensued. A light misting of purple pollen struck the iced heroine's face as Savannah's face turned from dazed to sleepy in seconds. The frozen Angel's eyes fluttered just before her heavy eyelids fell closed and a soft sigh preceded her body going completely limp. Barbara was posted directly behind Savannah to catch her before she fell, holding the KO'ed heroine in a bearhug embrace from behind. The hypnotized rookie Blue Angel then gentled lowered the slumbering Savannah to the ground.
"Ah...the Lullaby Lilac," Mysteria announced. "We should have developed these a long time ago, Hypnotic."
"Let's not forget about our other guest," ordered Mighty Hypnotic. "We don't want to lovely Blue Angel Akira to wake up too soon."
Akira was still slumped forward, unconscious and completely unaware of the evil actions going on around her. The only thing keeping her upright in her chair was the tight wrapping of thin vines that bound her to the seat. Barbara came up from behind Akira and grabbed under Akira's chin to raise the KO'ed heroine's head upward, giving Mysteria an open target for the Lilac's sleepy pollen. Akira's beuatiful face was peaceful, completely relaxed with eyes closed under her blue eyemask in the throughs of complete slumber. To make sure she stayed in that peaceful state for a little while longer, Mysteria placed the flower under Akira's nose expertly and gave the plant's bulb a quick squeeze. There was no reaction as the purple sleep pollen make contact with her face, leaving a light powdery residue on her nose and mouth. With the Lullaby Lilac's powdery shower, Blue Angels Savannah and Akira would be resting comfortably under it was time for the Venus Fly Trap's next feeding. Barbara lowered Akira's sleepy head back down as she walked back around to join Mighty Hypnotic in anticipation of his next command.
"Nicely done, now I'll like you and Blue Angel Babs to bind Savannah in my unbreakable vines," ordered Mighty Hypnotic, addressing his henchwoman Mysteria. "I don't want any surprises before the woman-eating Fly Trap is ready for breakfast. You two attend to Savannah and I'll check on the status of the soon to be consumed Keri and Kobe."
Mysteria nodded knowingly as the mesmerized rookie Blue Angel scooped Savannah up from the floor, placing an arm under each of Savannah's armpits. Mysteria pulled up another chair and already had a few green strands of the super-strong vines as Mighty Hypnotic departed, heading back to the feeding area located a bit deeped in the maze.

As Mighty Hypnotic and Mysteria set the trap for Savannah and Akira, Angels Keri and Kobe continued their waiting game inside the dark and moist mouth of the giant woman-eating Venus Fly Trap. They could only hope that the paraylzing spray apllied liberally by Hypnotic and Mysteria would wear off before the Fly Trap could start digesting them.
"Feeling anything yet, Keri?," Kobe whispered in a shaky, fearful voice. "I'm still novacaine numb from the neck down."
"Have...some...feeling in...in...my right hand," strained Keri. "Trying...to...get...my hand...on...my belt."
"You're closer to that gland spraying the inside with...with who knows what," Kobe cried impatiently. "I just hope we're not being digested and can't tell because of this paralysis spray."
"You're whining...isn't helping," grunted Keri, now able to wiggle the fingers on her right hand. "I'm getting close...just a little more...can get...into...my utility belt."
"Hurry...," Kobe grimaced, "I'd hate to think all my years of crime-fighting were just a lead up to becoming tasty snack."
"Quit talking...for a minute anyway," strained Keri as the feeling came back to her hand and lower arm. The blonde superfox was able to slide her hand up slightly, just to the base of her bright yellow belt. "Almost...almost there."
With all the will power and strength she could muster, Keri was almost in a state of meditation. So deep in concentration, the buxom blonde was able to block out any outside interference as she gallantly tried to reach inside her utility belt. Before she suddenly snapped out of this stage of extreme calm, the tear-gas cannister Keri sought was free from the belt and in the palm of her hand.
"GOT IT!," boomed Keri, "now brace yourself because once I roll this cannister down this thing's throat, we're going back out like the 10th shot of tequila on Cinco de Mayo."
"Keri! You did it!," shouted an excited Kobe, seeing the faintest spark of hope becoming reality. "You always were my hero."
"Don't thank me yet, I've still got to get the tear gas in position," noted Keri as her newly freed fingers fumbled to hold that cannister while pulling the pin to release the gas.
Resting the can against her belt while pulling the pin, the full torrent of spray didn't emerge until Keri gave the cannister a push with the flick of her wrist. The hissing caanister rolled downward, down the 'tongue' of the giant Venus Fly Trap and disappearing down the stem.
"Its down there, hold your breathe and hang on...," ordered an anxious Keri, "its going to be a wet and wild ride..."
The acrid smell of the Blue Angel tear gas could faintly be detected as the cannister rolled down the 'throat' stem of the Venus Fly Trap. The pink 'tongue underneath the paralyzed heroine began to quiver as the mouth openly slightly, providing more air and light than our Angels had seen in a while. With a loud gurgling sound that would pass for a cough, the gas cannister was disrupting the digestive system of the woman-eating plant. A violent spasm of the Fly Trap's mouth jolted Angels Keri and Kobe as a loud "BLLECCHH!!" from the plant's throat rattled their ears. The huge clam-like mouth snapped open and a blast of air shot forth to eject the sexy heroines, dropping them out a foot or so from the Fly trap that was plotted to finish them. It was a relatively soft landing for Keri and Kobe, as they fell atop one another, now freed from the all-consuming Venus Fly Trap.
"Wow, I've never been chewed up and spit out before, literally," Kobe gasped with relief, gaining the feeling back in her supple body. "Can't say it was much fun. Plus we look like we've been left out in the rain. I'm soaked."
"Yeah, but we're free and that paralyzing spray as worn off, thanks to that saliva bath," Keri giggled, also relieved beyond comprehension. "We've had some close scraps before, but I thought we were doomed."
"I can feel it too, can move again," Kobe commented, stretching her arms and legs while sprawled out on the floor. "We're free of this woman-eating plant, but we're still deep in this sinister greenhouse. Who knows what surprises are waiting on the way out of here?"
"...and how to do free Barbara from Hypnotic control?," added Keri, also enjoying the freedom of movement in her limbs.
"Well, if Hypnotic and Mysteria like surprises," Kobe pointed out seriously, "I can think of one they'll really like."
"What do you mean?," inquired Keri, still confused from being moments away from becoming plant food.
"Mighty Hypnotic and Mysteria think the woman-eating Venus Fly Trap ate us up whole, right?," Kobe reasoned. "Let's leave our spare utility belts inside the mouth of that creature. The villains will think we've been consumed and we can lay in waiting. They'll never expect us. That way, we take them down and rescue Barbara before any more Hypnotic tricks."
"Great idea, Kobe," Keri gushed. "There's an area by the electrical panels where we can hide while we wait. You know they'll be back to see if the Fly Trap finished it's dinner."
"Good eye, Keri," Kobe complimented her partner in crime-fighting. "Let's go...hopefully our spandex costumes will dry quickly, they feel like they shrunk."
"Well, they were already tight in the first place," Keri laughed, "but let's move before Hypnotic and his crew get back here."
Blue Angels Keri and Kobe walked back to the opened Fly Trap 'mouth' and dropped their bright yellow spare utility belts upon the pink spongy surface of it's 'tongue.' They both winced at the tear gas smell that hung in the air as they looked around and retreated to a large electrical panel to wait on Mighty Hypnotic. They wouldn't have to wait long.
Mighty Hypnotic entered grandly in his black mask and robe to see the yellow Blue Angel utility belts. He smiled broadly at the thought of his adversaries being comsumed whole by his huge villainous woman-eating plant creation.
"Ate up everything but the belts," Mighty Hypnotic boasted. "My lovely Venus Fly Trap worked quicker than I thought, but it sure leaves an awful smell. I've never seen it eat a person before, but, man, digesting Blue Angels sure leaves behind a rancid odor."
Hypnotic walked forward to retrieve the belts left behind and stroked the sides of the large mouth of his Fly Trap experiment.
"You did well, my green beauty," Mighty Hypnotic cooed, "I hope you enjoyed your dinner. These belts will make a nice souvenir of our little tussle, our final tussle. If you thought Keri and Kobe were tasty, I have another couple of lovely Angelic morsals for later...namely Blue Angels Savannah and Akira."
Keri and Kobe croutched out of sight, but could see Mighty Hypnotic clearly. They almost gasped audibly, nearly blowing their cover, when they heard of the Fly Trap's next meal, Savannah and Akira. Could they already to captives in Hypnotic's lair? Or were they the next to be lured in Hypnotic's clutches? They had no way of knowing yet, but experience told them Akira and Savannah were already subdued. Now they not only had to free Barbara from Mighty Hypnotic's mind control, they likely had to free their other Angel allies from whatever plant trap had been sprung upon them. All they knew now was that Hypnotic was right in front of them, unprepared for their advance, and he looked to be alone. The ghosts of Blue Angels past were about to revisit the sinister master hypnotist. The demise of this dynamic Angel duo had been greatly exaggerated and Keri and Kobe couldn't wait to make Mighty Hypnotic painfully aware of that fact.

TO BE CONTINUED....
ashleychloroformed
Henchman
Henchman

Nice follow up keep'em coming =D>
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice update indeed, Franco! Love the means of escape by the Angels! I always knew those awful looking belts of theirs would come in handy someday! :-D Looking forward to more! 8)
franco99
Sargeant
Sargeant

With the beautiful Blue Angels Kobe and Keri freed from the clutches of the woman-eating Venuse Fly Trap (not to mention Mighty Hypnotic's paralyzing body spray), they saw the triumphant master mesmerizer gloating over his apparant victory. Mighty Hypnotic held the only things left in the jaws of this insidious giant plant creature, the utility belts of the seemingly swallowed Angels.
"It looks as if my avenging Angels have finally earned their wings," Hypnotic thought to himself. He had no idea the two sexy superheroines he left for plant food were hidden in the shadows and ready to pounce.
Before Keri and Kobe could surprise the villainous hypnotist with a stirring assault, the silence was broken by a call from Mysteria, requesting that Mighty Hypnotic return as soon as possible. His assistance was needed and the cry sounded urgent.

After securing Blue Angel Savannah to a chair, placing her in a similiar state as her partner Akira, Mysteria had a few questions for the hypnotized rookie heroine Barbara. With Savannah and Akira zonked out and bound tightly, there was no harm in plumbing the cute brunette novice Angel for further information.
"What is you speciality, young Angel?," inquired the curious Mysteria. "Why have the elite Blue Angel team recruited you to join their sweet little spandex sorority?"
"My speciality is computer science...," Barbara replied robotically, with no trace of emotion in her voice. "I can hack into almost any system in the world."
"I see, maybe that's how you discovered the money trail," Mysteria reasoned aloud. "You must have been the one who traced those large donations to our account."
"Yes...that's how I found you," agreed Barbara, in a slow soft voice.
"Tell me, is there a distress call somewhere in that wonderful utility belt of yours?," whispered Mysteria. "A way to alert other Angels that you might be in peril?"
Without saying a word, Barbara deliberately opened the cover of the large buckle her bright yellow belt to reveal a small red button.
"Hmmm...it would be fun to lure more of your pretty teammates into our lair," cooed Mysteria, "but placing an emergency call to them all will likely attract more Angels than our precious plant creations can deal with. Close your belt, hun. Let's focus on one we've had our eye on for awhile."
Barbara did as she was commanded and closed the cover on her belt buckle. Mysteria was deep in thought as to how she could use Barbara's unique computer skills to draw one special Angel into her clutches. Namely the voluptuous architect of the plan that placed Mighty Hypnotic and Mysteria in prison, the veteran Blue Angel Christina. Getting revenge on the troublesome Keri and Kobe was one thing, but getting even with an Angel that brought them down was quite another. The lovely busty brown haired Blue Angel Christina filled out her tight blue spandex uniform like few Angels ever had and had one mark on her record that even fewer Angels could boast, the capture of Mighty Hypnotic and his sexy sidekick Mysteria.
"Is Blue Angel Christina available?," asked Mysteria to the hypnotized heroine. "How can we contact her?"
"Angel Christina is not on duty tonight," noted Barbara. "She has some time off after her capture of supervillains Glimmer Rock and Disco Queen."
"Ah, yes, I read about that in the paper," Mysteria offered. "Is there a way to reach her?"
"Yes, with my wrist Blue Angel communicator," Barbara offered. "I can signal her wherever she is."
"Perfect...and how do the Blue Angels keep in touch?," purred the mischievous Mysteria.
"By reaching them on the Angel wrist-radio communicators," responded Barbara in a flat wooden tone, "then the particulars of the case in question are sent electronically through the Blue Angel computer network."
"...so you can e-mail something to our elusive Angel?," inquired Mysteria, "from the field? from right here?"
"Yes...I have a mobile uplink device in my utility belt that links directly to the Blue Angel network," noted the brainwashed Barbara.
"Let me see this device...there is a special message I'd like to e-mail Angel Christina," giggled Mysteria. "There is a special attachment I'd like to send her."
As Barbara produced the mobile uplink device from her belt, Mysteria called for Hypnotic to join her. Palming the small handheld 'blackberry' device Blue Angel Barbara gave her, Mysteria awaited Mighty Hypnotic's arrival.
"Wonderful news," boasted Hypnotic as he appraoched, "our Venus Fly Trap has already finished a two course dinner...the lovely Angels Keri and Kobe went down quite smoothly with only their utility belts left for us to remember them by."
"Ohhhh, goodie," gushed Mysteria, "but I have even better news...you remember Blue Angel Christina, Ms. Balloon Bod."
"The cursed Christina," spat Mighty Hypnotic, "the Blue Angel that stole six months of our lives before my prison escape."
"That's her, turns out our spandex-clad friend Barbara is a bit of a computer expert and she can place us in contact with Christina," joked Mysteria. "Do you have that special plug-in device? There's an urgent message I'd like to e-mail her."
"Of course, dear Mysteria," Hypnotic smiled, realizing what his lovely henchgirl had in mind. "That chip is right here in my belt."
A beaming Mysteria took the small circuit chip and inserted it in the Angel's mobile uplink device. She then turned her attention to the mesmerzied Barbara, commanding her to alert the off-duty Angel and send a special Mighty Hypnotic message to her via the Blue Angel computer network.
"Barbara, honey," ordered Mysteria, "give Blue Angel Christina a buzz and direct her to check her computer...there has been some evil-doers on the prowl and there's some interesting footage she needs to see..."

In the luxurious high-rise apartment of Blue Angel Christina, tonight was to be an evening of rest and relaxation. After subduing the muscial criminal Glimmer Rock and this comly cohort, Disco Queen, this night off from the perils of crime-fighting was well-deserved. In a baggy t-shirt and loose jogging shorts, the shapely and stacked Christina hoped to just lie on the couch and watch a little television. The night of rest was disturbed by the buzzing sound coming from her purse. The unmistakable sound of the Blue Angel communicator was ringing and Christina rolled her eyes and sighed with disbelief.
"Geez, I take ONE night off," moaned Christina, "and the whole city falls apart."
Christina groaned as she pulled herself up from the couch. Aching muscles strained as she stood up to retrieve her Blue Angel wrist communicator. After falling through a trap door at the dance club/lair of Glimmer Rock and dancing mindlessly to the mind-control music of Glimmer Rock, Christina's legs were tired and sore. If it hadn't been for Blue Angels Brianna and Kristin blowing out the speakers by overloading the sinister sound system in Glimmer Rock's V.I.P. lounge and breaking the spell, Christina would likely be shaking her beautiful body in one of the cages suspended above the dance floor tonight. Luckily the mesmerizing music was stopped in time for her and her fellow Angels to round up Glimmer Rock, Disco Queen, and their troupe of rowdy roadies. Thanks to that spandex-clad terrific trio, Glimmer Rock's next gig will be at the State Pen.
Christina grabbed the communicator from her purse and heard the panicked voice of a rookie Blue Angel she barely knew coming through loud and clear.
"Yes, Barbara, I can hear you...," Christina calmed noted, a calm voice that didn't betray her concern with this unexpected interruption.
"Yes, I have my laptop here," Christina continued, "I have full access to the Blue Angel network from here."
Christina bend down to fire up the standard Angel issue laptop computer and swiftly logged into the main network. Clicking over to her private Angel e-mail account, the message Barbara had directed her to flashed to indicate its urgency.
"Look at the video file on the attachment, Christina," ordered Barbara, a disconnected voice from the small wrist communicator now clipped to Christina's hand.
Without delay, Christina opened the e-mail and clicked open the video file marked 'urgent.'
Mighty Hypnotic took the wrist comunicator from his mindless minion and held a device that looked much like an airhorn against it. As Christina opened Hypnotic's file, the high-pitched squeal of the horn cut through the air and jarred the unsuspecting eardrums of the Angel on the other end. The video file Christina opened was the masked face of Mighty Hypnotic, large enough to fill the screen. The swirling disc atop his forehead, a swirl of white on a black background, spun a mesmerizing cadence as the roar of the horn hit Christina's ears. The soft cheery voice of Barbara was replaced by the purring baritone growl of Mighty Hypnotic. As the blaring horn jarred her senses, the swirl of the hypnotic disc drew her in. Christina's eyes were locked on the rotating wavy lines that defeated many a superheroine. The beautiful brown-haired busty Blue Angel was helplessly under the control of Hypnotic, staring vacantly at her computer screen and locked on the face of her arch-enemy.
"Blue Angel Christina, its been awhile," boomed Mighty Hypnotic's voice from the small speaker, "but I knew my day would come...a day when you would fall back under my hypnotic spell. Tell me, Angel, who do you live to serve?"
"You...you, Mi-Mighty Hypnotic," breathed Christina in the wispy monotone of the mesmerized.
"Wonderful, Blue Angel," seethed the vicious hypnotist, "you will bring yourself to me now...change into that blue spandex costume you parade around in...you will meet me at Ms. Teria's Flower Shop...downtown"
"Y-yes, Mighty Hypnotic," whispered Christina, still looking emotionlessly at the spinning disc on her laptop screen, "...in costume...Ms. Teria's Flower Shop...downtown...as you command..."
"Very good, sweet Angel," complemented Hypnotic, "come quickly for I have a special surprise prepared just for you. Now, at the sound of the beep, you will being your journey as commanded."
Mighty Hypnotic again squeezed a short blast from his airhorn that put the hypnotic Blue Angel Christina into action. Shedding her t-shirt and shorts, Christina squeezed her tight body into her spandex two-piece Blue Angel costume. Without a word, she rapidly pulled on her tights, pulled up her blue briefs, pulled over her sleeved sports bra, slid on her red gloves and boots, and slapped on her blue eyemask and bright yellow belt. The costumed mind-controlled crime-fighter marched toward her door with a no nonsense stride as she made her way to Ms. Teria's Flower Shop. Fortunately, Blue Angel Christina was in no condition to consider the perilous surprise Mighty Hypnotic had in store for her.

TO BE CONTINUED...
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice! Very nice! =D> =D> =D> Can't wait to see where this goes! :mrgreen: 8)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Great story Franco, enjoying it a lot
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
nitpicker
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Franco just keeps getting better and better. :) =D>
imyoursub
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Awesome story!!!!!!
Of course I'll give you the traditional last wish Virago! After all, what could be the harm in looking into your... eyes...