Briaeros patreon is now open

General discussions about superheroines!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

https://www.patreon.com/briaeros?fan_landing=true

Briaeros is another poser artist who does some fantastic work. You can see samples on my website at www.dangerbabecentral.com. He's now opened a patreon so have a look. Its just starting out but I hope he can gain some members.
awsman
Henchman
Henchman

Just joined today, it’s cool of you to promote another artist. I’m really looking forward to the completion of his current Lara set. 😂

Big fan of yours too, btw. A lot of my customs have been partially inspired by your work!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks! Just keep making cool stuff! Briaeros deserves to make something on his own. Hopefully his Patreon will take off. he always has cool ideas like his take off of Marvel characters.
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Wish I could see a couple samples of his work. Couldn't see any samples at his site without joining so couldn't quite make the leap.

Good to see you still at it Mr. X. Always considered your work when the internet was just getting going to be the first and best in superheroine peril. Plus you always did WW so well. We we're probably early teens when the lovely Lynda Carter as WW showed how it should be done. Remember when everyone was freaking out about getting sued by Warner Brothers? Glad those days are gone.

Cheers to the Godfather (or maybe Grandfather now) of super heroines in peril.

Thanks,

Luther (LexL)
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

luther wrote:
3 years ago
Wish I could see a couple samples of his work. Couldn't see any samples at his site without joining so couldn't quite make the leap.

Good to see you still at it Mr. X. Always considered your work when the internet was just getting going to be the first and best in superheroine peril. Plus you always did WW so well. We we're probably early teens when the lovely Lynda Carter as WW showed how it should be done. Remember when everyone was freaking out about getting sued by Warner Brothers? Glad those days are gone.

Cheers to the Godfather (or maybe Grandfather now) of super heroines in peril.

Thanks,

Luther (LexL)

Well come on down to my what's new page and look at the samples of his Deviant Mutant Soldier's story. That's fresh work so its an idea of the great stuff he creates.
https://www.dangerbabecentral.com/snew.htm

Thanks for the nice words!! :blush: