Hypnotic Underworld Presents

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Hope your feeling better Kace looking forward to the next installment!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Thanks, guys. :)

Gonna try to see if I can get the next installment either tomorrow or Thursday. Either way, I do plan on typing up something tomorrow, whether it's this or something else.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Hypnotic Underworld Presents #14

---

Out Of Wonderland

Blue Angel 5 is on patrol tonight and so far, things have been mostly quiet from her vantage point. The quietness changes however upon seeing an image of a lady crawling down the street in what appears to be an Alice costume from Alice In Wonderland. Curious, Blue Angel 5 goes to her. Crouching down, Blue Angel 5 realizes who she is.

Blue Angel 5: Detective Eden?

Eden: I'm Alice...

Blue Angel 5: What happened? What's wrong?

Detective Eden's voice is shaky and her eyes are distant.

Blue Angel 5 looks around for Eden's partner, Detective Kordel, but does not see her.

Blue Angel 5: What happened to you?

Blue Angel 5: Okay, I get that. But...

Blue Angel 5 looks up to see a pistol being pointed at her by a very angry Detective Kordel. Blue Angel 5 slowly puts her hands up.

Blue Angel 5: Detective Kordel...?

Kordel: Step away from my partner, you fucking costume.

Blue Angel 5: What the heck's goin' on here tonight???

Detective Eden crawls over to her partner, wrapping her arms around Kordel's right leg.

Eden: Please wake me...

Kordel: Why is my partner dressed up like a Lewis Carroll character, Angel?

Blue Angel 5: I'm trying to figure that out, myself.

Kordel: Nevermind...I think I know. Come on, Eden...let's take you back to H.Q.

Kordel helps Eden to her feet. They begin to walk away before Kordel turns back to a bewildered Blue Angel 5.

Kordel: Next time you see one of those Wonder Force girls...tell her this isn't over.

Blue Angel 5: ...What?

Kordel: Just tell her!

Blue Angel 5 can sense the anger in Detective Kordel's voice. Watching the Detectives walk away, Blue Angel 5 resumes her patrol, wondering if anything else weird is going to happen.

---

Spotlight - Wonder Star

Tonight has been strange for her. The earlier encounter with Detective Kordel is still playing in her mind as Wonder Star wanders about the streets of Arkham Heights. Many of the citizens out at this late hour stop to notice her. Many of the men look on, undressing her with their eyes and she can feel the eyes upon her. She knows that no matter how many times she or her Wonder Force teammates or other superheroines save the city, there will still be those who see them as eye candy. The thought both insults and flatters her simultaneously, but she knows it is part of the job.

Out of the corner of her eye, she sees a lady who resembles Mayor Paige walking in a rush, alongside a blonde acquaintance. She is curious about the movement at first, but then shifts her focus to seeing one of Arkham Heights vigilante heroines, Lithe Girl enter a building in a rush. She looks over in the direction of the two ladies leaving in a rush, then back towards the building that Lithe Girl has entered.

Wonder Star: Hmmm...interesting.

Wonder Star walks towards the building, an apartment complex. Before entering, something else catches her eye. An adjacent alleyway, where three men appear to be on the verge of attempting a break-in. Rushing over to the men, Wonder Star carefully steps through the debris to confront them. It is at this point that she is thankful for the sheer Wonderhose that are able to withstand such objects. Otherwise, she would have to consider boots which she considers uncomfortable.

Wonder Star: What are you boys up to tonight?

Man 1: Hey, look. It's a half naked chick with no shoes.

The other men start laughing.

Wonder Star stands with her fists against her hips.

Man 2: Aren't you up a little past your bedtime, little girl?

Wonder Star addresses the third man, who wields a crowbar.

Wonder Star: What's with the crowbar?

Man 3: Well since you're here, I guess it's for you.

He swings violently at Wonder Star, who is easily able to dodge out of the way of the blow. She kicks him against his rear, sending him to the ground, knees first. The other two men reach for her, both grabbing an arm. Neither can keep a firm grip however, as Wonder drops to her knees, using the momentum to flip both men forward, onto their back. Wonder Star stands, ready to fight them. All three men stand, appearing ready to fight on...then pause, look at one another...and run away. Wonder Star smirks.

Wonder Star: Boys...

"You really showed them."

Wonder Star turns around to see her ally, Shining Star, grinning. Wonder Star smiles.

Wonder Star: I didn't know you were patrolling tonight.

Shining Star: I was bored.

Shining Star winks.

Shining Star: Anything happening?

Wonder Star: Just another crazy night in the city.

Shining Star: Okay. I'm headed towards the other side of town.

The two Wonder Force heroines have a quick embrace with mutual kisses to the right cheek.

Shining Star: Be careful.

Wonder Star: You do the same.

Shining Star flies off into the night, her advanced hosiery allowing her to do so. Wonder Star looks up at her ally, friend and mentor as she leaves.

Wonder Star: I wanna be able to do th-

Wonder Star hears the sound of loud cackling laughter, causing her to turn around towards the building she was originally headed for. The laugh sounds familiar and not friendly.

---

Pink And Disposable

She is Lithe Girl, crimefighting partner of Sensational Lady and tonight, she is going solo as she looks for her missing partner, having received the emergency signal earlier back home. Entering the building where the signal was transmitted, she looks around, only to see a lady clad in green. Her outfit is a green unitard with a large black question mark down the front. A black wraparound mask adorns her face. Her hair is blonde and her smile is devilish.

RiddleGirl: Sorry, toots. You missed all the fun already.

Lithe Girl: RiddleGirl!

RiddleGirl smiles wide, waving frantically with her right hand.

RiddleGirl: Hello!!!

Lithe Girl: What fun did I miss...?

RiddleGirl: Oh you should have seen it... These two women...they're leaving this room and they look like they're trying to dress up as they walk... I think one of 'em might have been the Mayor, actually...

Lithe Girl's eyes widen, while RiddleGirl shrugs.

RiddleGirl: Could be wrong though. The other was some busty blonde gal. Oh well...

RiddleGirl turns around and opens a nearby door, about to enter. Lithe Girl storms towards her.

Lithe Girl: Hold on a second!

RiddleGirl: Hey, you come into my house, we play my rules.

Lithe Girl enters the apartment, immediately noticing the wrestling mats on the floor.

RiddleGirl: Like my furniture?

Lithe Girl: What was this about the two women leaving? Where did they go?

RiddleGirl: Why? Are they friends of yours?

Lithe Girl: Just answer the question. I don't have time for games!

RiddleGirl: Sure you do. After all, you're in my house now...and I'm not answering anything until we play.

Lithe Girl shakes her head, bitterly.

Lithe Girl: What game?

RiddleGirl: What's pink and disposable?

Lithe Girl: I seriously don't have time for this...

Lithe Girl is flustered, but realizes this may be the only way she will be able to get any information.

Lithe Girl: Okay...I don't know...what's pink and disposable?

RiddleGirl: I'll answer that later. Right now...

RiddleGirl walks up to Lithe Girl, standing face to face with her, her hands placed against Lithe Girl's shoulders.

RiddleGirl: It's time to play.

Lithe Girl: RiddleGirl, I really don't have...

RiddleGirl: And the name of the game is...

RiddleGirl quickly moves her hands down to the back of Lithe Girl's waist, reaching her utility belt.

Lithe Girl: Hey!!!

RiddleGirl undoes the belt, snatching it away before Lithe Girl can stop her. She then backs away quickly, holding the belt in her hands.

RiddleGirl: Get The Belt!

Lithe Girl: Give me back my belt!

RiddleGirl: No...you have to take it, hon. That's how it works. And if you get the belt back, you win. If you lose, it goes into the trash.

Lithe Girl rushes into, reaching for her utility belt, but RiddleGirl is too quick, dodging out of the way and slapping Lithe Girl's butt with the belt, laughing. Lithe Girl's body jolts forward involuntarily, feeling the sting of the smack. Her hands reach for her backside on instinct as she turns around. RiddleGirl then uses the belt as a weapon, slapping at Lithe Girl's midsection, causing the heroine to double over. RiddleGirl then goes behind Lithe Girl, wrapping the utility belt around Lithe Girl's neck. Lithe Girl is force to her knees as the belt is tightened. She is now having trouble breathing as RiddleGirl continues to laugh at her, mounting Lithe Girl's back. Undoing the belt from around Lithe Girl's neck, RiddleGirl grabs the heroine's hair with her left hand while using the belt for a riding crop with her right hand, repeatedly as Lithe Girl crawls around helplessly.

RiddleGirl stands and delivers a right stomp to Lithe Girl's back, putting her body to the mat.

RiddleGirl: Sorry, sweetheart. You lose.

RiddleGirl picks up the weakened and helpless Lithe Girl, carrying her over her right shoulder out of the room. They eventually wind up outside of the building, next to an oversized empty trashcan. Opening the lid, she places Lithe Girl's utility inside.

RiddleGirl places Lithe Girl's body into the large hard plastic trashcan, feet first, making sure that only her head is poking out of the top.

RiddleGirl: The answer...Lithe Girl! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you've enjoyed this current run of stories from the Kace's Vision of Hypnotics Underworld. I've decided for the time being though to halt on the current schedule of things as we're at kind of a nice closing point as far as Hypnotic Underworld Presents goes.

But don't worry, it's not the end of my writing by a longshot. In fact, what I'm lookin' to do now is part of the reason for ending this particular series, which I was looking to serve as an introduction (and for myself, a chance to see if I could actually do it) to the Hypnotic Underworld Universe. So starting next week, I'm going to try to keep up a regular schedule of either tri-weekly or monthly installments of some series, all of which will have the Hypnotic Underworld name at the front. All of the stories will be part of this self contained Universe and I've already started on one of the series, Blue Angels.

This thread will probably now be where I update the schedule. Assuming I don't get sick or writer's block, this should be the schedule for now.

Current Schedule

Monday

Blue Angels - 7/21
Wonder Force - 7/28
Schoolgirl Squad - 8/4

Tuesday

Knightwoman & Robyn - 7/22
Sensational Lady & Lithe Girl - 7/29
Superheroine Sextant (Powerfemme; Scarlet Pink; Retro Heroine; Lynx; CrusaderGirl; Dixie) - 8/5

Wednesday

Hypnotic Underworld Spotlight - 7/23
Hypnotic Underworld Teamup - 7/30
Hypnotic Underworld Origins - 8/6

Thursday

Argon Girl - 7/24
ArachniaGirl - 7/31
Justice Belle Battalion - 8/7

Friday

Make Goods (Whatever I missed during the Monday-Thursday period)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Kace that's pretty ambituous, wish you the best of luck. Looking forward to those stories, especially those on Thus!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Hey man, dont overdo it. Dont force yourself into anything because thats just bad!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Don't worry, I'll give myself breaks from time to time (especially come September, when I'm outta town for about a week). Writing kinda helps me get through the workday.
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Actually, come to think of it, that may be a bit much.

How 'bout this? I could go in Seasonal format, typing up about 12 installments of each series and just to play it safe, we'll go with 2 weekly installments and a By Request series. That way I give myself time to deal with some other stuff, typing wise. For the sake of argument, the Hypnotic Underworld Blue Angels thing that I typed could just be counted as a Pilot or somethin'. ;)

So, starting next week...Season 1 of Blue Angels and also Argon Girl. And a By Request series that I'll update when I can. I guess for now 'til I get the first By Request posted, you can reply with a request here. Preferably, I'd like to go with the Hypnotic characters just to play it safe.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

I seriously think that the best way to handle this, is the way that YOU like it. You're doing us a favour with your stories. We're not a costumer of you for which you have to deliver on a quick, standardized basis. You do whatever you like and if we get a nice story to read once in a while, I'll be a happy man.
LadyChloroformFan
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

your stories are so awsome, bravo man =D>. i like to see what would happen to ladybird and tightsess, forgive my spelling. im craving for more, it doesn't really matter to me, but if you can add more of lady chlorofoot. maybe with an alliance with virago and ladybird. that'll be interesting:-D
LadyChlorofoot: "Do my feet smell like chloroform to you?"