WZC 2008

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Unlike Okona I did not go but I do know how to search Flickr!

Very nice Poison Ivy :twisted:
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
okona1
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hey Sgz --

Nice Finds!!

I was there Fri thru Sun and never even saw the ladies in those first 2 pics. Of course, I had to spend most of the time assisting in my friend's booth, but I should have been able to notice those ladies if they had come by. Especially that Poison Ivy!! :shock: That tells you just how big the show was!! :D

I did see that Zatanna when she walked by our booth. As nice as those pics are, they don't do her justice. She was fantastic in that outfit and her legs in those black tights...simply stunning!! =D> Damn, I wish I could have gotten her picture!!

Okona
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

OMG! :shock: :smt119 :smt118 The girl dressed as Poison Ivy puts me under a spell! :smt103 :smt101 I know Ivy's kiss is deadly, but I'd die a happy man! 8)
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I need to start attending these other conventions and start recruiting.. Very nice find, and awesome pics!

Glad to see Hypnotics World has now influenced convention models to go bootless..

Soon it will be a bootless world!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
TightsLover
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Poison Ivy in only tights!!!! Oh please, MH!!! You have do this for us!!

[-o<