Vanessa Harding Vs Hollywood!!

General discussion about wrestling all producers welcome!!
thecat
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Any chance of coercing Vanessa Harding to Heroine Wrestling? I've always envisaged Vanessa as Cheetah taking on Hollywood as Wonder Womyn. But maybe that's just me! :D
Old enough to know better, but still young enough not to care!

Reggie Kray do you know my name?
Don't say you don't, please say you do
I am the last of the Famous International Playboys
~ Morrissey
TightsLover
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Is that going to happen? Are you going to do anymore indoor shoots?
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Yep, any Hollywood vs. Vanessa match is good, but throw in Wonder Woman and Cheetah costumes? Yum!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, we are going to be doing indoor shoots again. Heroine Wrestling is getting a full revamp, and we will be shooting in an MMA ring!

We are also going to be assigning characters and and costumes and backstories to our wrestlers, where as before it was more ad hoc. We are going to specially customize spandex costumes for ease of movement but still keep the tights/leotard look that I really like...

MH
maxcocheese
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Spandex costumes!?!?! YES!

Also another thing ive always wanted to see at heroinewrestling, any plans to do more pin(leg hook) related falls? With the one combatant knocked out with a move and having a leg hook pinfall on them.
I think that could vary up from the straight choke out/submission falls, mix it up a bit.
Dark J
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Yeah, a good leg hook pin fall is very nice. I also like seeing some brief fighting outside the ring to give it even more of a pro wrestling feel. Particularly a sequence where one wrestler dominates the other, then throws the helpless foe back in the ring.
Romedawg187
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I think seeing these 2 dressed up as superheorines in an MMA ring is just awesome. Wonder Hollywood versus a new superheroine. Thinking of it.....dang it'd be awesome.