encasement

General discussions about superheroines!
Neilred
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

hey Hypnos,

here is an idea that may be worth considering or might be a bit odd. how about pantyhose
encasement? basically, it would be similiar to the Unitard concept except the models would
be wearing pantyhose all over their bodies (legs, chest, arms, maybe even head if so
inclined). there could even be an offshoot of the WONDERWOMAN VS THE STOCKING MASK
CATBURGLARS. in this case the burglars would be completely covered in pantyhose. worth
considering or a bit strange. just something to throw out there.
You really need to have every square inch of
your ass kicked.-- "Dark Willow" to Buffy
(TWO TO GO-Season 6)
allredfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hear! Hear!
I love pantyhose encasement and I think it would be a very sexy way for a heroine to be trapped and held captive. Total encasement would be great, but even seeing a lovely heroine's nylon covered legs forced into one leg of any oversized pair of tights (thus immobilized and forced to squirm) would be hot. I would love to see it too, MH!
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Like this?

womb_two.jpg
womb_two.jpg (32.17 KiB) Viewed 7760 times
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Shakeshift wrote:Like this?

womb_two.jpg
Yup! JUST like that! What a pic! =D> =D> =D> Very nice!
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sure we can do that.. We already have the encasements, we were saving them for a new story we were planning out, but it's possible they could make their way into the Wonder Woman and Stocking Mask Burglar story, which, by the way, is being shot at the end of this month!
Neilred
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

hey cool,

I was actually thinking of something like what you see at http://www.totallypantyhose.com,
http://www.crazyhose.com or http://www.encasementfetish.com. but that works as well.
(TWO TO GO-Season 6)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yep that's the kind we have,the thinner, more sheer style of encasements and with a finer denier. More like pantyhose than tights, which are a thicker encasement, but not as sexy IMHO.
superpics4les
Elder Member
Elder Member

Maybe the encasement could be worked into a kind of Evil Spider Woman type scenario where the Spider villainess captures the heroines one-by-one and encases them in her sheer, shiny webbing. The encasement drains the superheroine of her powers while making the villainess stronger, able to fight the remaining heroines with greater force. The encasement also has the effect of stimulating the pleasure center of the brain when touched, making even the most powerful heroine helpless, docile and compliant. The Spider villainess could paralyze them with her venom by dart, scratching (claws) or biting, possibly even hypnotic powers as well; then she would encase them in her power-draining Pleasure Webbing! :twisted:

How about that? :mrgreen:
"I will not fear. Fear is the mind-killer." - Paul Atredes
thecat
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Power Draining Pleasure Webbing....hot damn....I like the sound of that! :D
Old enough to know better, but still young enough not to care!

Reggie Kray do you know my name?
Don't say you don't, please say you do
I am the last of the Famous International Playboys
~ Morrissey
Kraken
Neophyte
Neophyte

I fully agree!!
I like a lot the encasement style of an nylon tub, in this fashion:
http://www.encasementfetish.com/preview ... php?cat=15
And mainly when an spiderwoman captures an female victim and wraps her in an tight elastic prison, that show her curvy shape... Previously the spiderwoman paralized her hapless victim: I suggest and poisoned kiss in her neck, it's soooooo sexy =P~
I think that an video or photo set with this kind of encasement could be MARVELOUS! =D>
Neilred
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

hey,

sure. there can also be two models enjoying encasement pleasure. and you could have a villianess
called Nylonwoman with chemically treated hose all over her body that renders the heroine helpless
and submissive. e.g. http://www.encasementfetish.com/preview/index.php?cat=2 maybe Nylonwoman
vs. the Blue Angels. or WW vs THE ENCASEMENT BURGLARS. after the other burglar DVD is shot,
of course.
(TWO TO GO-Season 6)
allredfan
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

All great ideas, I say! Can't wait to see the encasements in action. I really like the brightly colored ones myself.
Dragonrider
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

The one I would really like to see and I haven't found any yet, is the Heroine encased in a clear shiny nylon tube. Has anybody seen anything like that. It would be great for my latest WW story where the villain binds her in a clear shrink wrap bag.

8)
Dragonrider
bravotango65
Neophyte
Neophyte

Superpic's Evil Spiderwoman encasement is a great idea! To take it a bit further, it would be great if the captive Blue Angels are encased in the Spiderwoman's nylon cocoon and succumbs to the cocoon's brainwashing. When they emerge from the cocoon, their Blue Angel uniforms are replaced by full black bodystockings that the evil Spiderwoman wears and they become her mindless drones.
knyght_16
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I concur with Bravotango! I'd love to see a scenario where the superheroine is transformed into a mind controlled minion by encasement in the nylon.
maxcocheese
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

A pantyhose encasement video was just relased on Dawnstars clips4sale site.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/15369

looks promising
Klonos
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Meh. Wrong kind of encasement.

Id like to see MH do something with the sheer encasment he was talking about. I didn't see that on the list in the other forum. Are you still planning to do an encasement video?
Neilred
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

hey.

maybe "wrong encasement", but it works for me. perhaps the burglars could use it to capture Wonder Woman
and tease her. :mrgreen:
(TWO TO GO-Season 6)
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Funny you mention that, that's one of the modified scripts we're planning for Angelique Kithos and Savannah next week. It was sent to us as a custom order a while ago. Angelique is going to be our fill-in WW for December and January while my main WW model is doing some volleyball tournament on ESPN2 or something.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Klonos wrote:Meh. Wrong kind of encasement.

Id like to see MH do something with the sheer encasment he was talking about. I didn't see that on the list in the other forum. Are you still planning to do an encasement video?
Well, from what I can read, there are two different types of encasement here. The one that Neilred mentioned is really like a bodystocking, a zentai bodystocking, with hands, feet and face enclosed.

Then there is the other kind, which is a sack or bag, like a nylon cocoon. Albeit a very TIGHT cocoon. And maybe one that has blinking lights inside it to show the brainwashing as started to take place... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But the encasement we have at the moment is the bodystocking one. The tube's arent hard to come by, however.

But yeah, I'll add the story idea to the Upcoming Projects section...
Klonos
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

My preference is the bodystocking. That's the one you are shooting, right?
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

That the one we have... but I also like the idea of the cocoon as well....a brainwashing cocoon is great.. and I thought of an idea to make it really cool... so yeah, I will do both, why not...
knyght_16
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

MightyHypnotic wrote:That the one we have... but I also like the idea of the cocoon as well....a brainwashing cocoon is great.. and I thought of an idea to make it really cool... so yeah, I will do both, why not...

May you live to be a thousand years old, sir. :D
charlesbtri
Neophyte
Neophyte

Shakeshift wrote:
15 years ago
Like this?

womb_two.jpg
Hi everyone !

I will write this board after 12 years :)

What is the name of video on attached photo?

Couldn't find it anywhere. I obsessively searched maybe 2-3 hours on web but didn't find it :)

If you can help me i'll be glad, thanks in advance!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hi why don't you try messaging Shakeshift about it?
(just FYI you posted your message INSIDE Shakeshifts quotes so it looked like he had said your words, so I edited it and moved it outside of them
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

If you mention his name with the @ sign , he will get a notification that he has been mentioned in this thread.

Ohhhhhhh @Shakeshift !
charlesbtri
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yeah i've contacted with him. Thanks!