does this site ever update anymore?

General discussions about superheroines!
badwolf
Neophyte
Neophyte

the last thing i want to do is sound like a jerk; nevertheless, i'm going to.

When i first came upon this site it updated every week or two. now it has easily been three months with one update-and a pretty anti-climatic one at that. i assumed the date of 2/15 would have been an update involving christina carter since her picture and that date are on the homepage, but the dates past by and no new update.

i'm a hypno fan. i don't care about all the other b.s. i just want to see on hot chick hypnotize another while she resists being hypnotized. i'm not looking for Gone With The Wind. hot chick one hypnotizes hot chick two who resists and is slowly turned into her slave.
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

Lol, well I for one am a supporter of honesty... in my personal work managing forums and with my own business I know very well that for one person that voices a really constructive opinion, there are about 100-1000 lurkers who come by, have the same sentiment, yet don't bother voicing it and just leave.

I think you'll probably get some people on the forums calling you a 'jerk' and saying that MH is doing what he can. And is true, he is doing what he can right now and he's working hard.

But there is that undeniable fact that what you say IS absolutely true. There haven't been updates, and I agree that they're anticlimactic. I'm one of those folks that will stick around, but I would like to see more of what I like rather than, as you say, all these other things that aren't really hypno.

Call us dissenters and moderate our posts for being inflammatory... I think open dialogue is going to be best in the end, and the only people on these forums are loyal customers anyway.
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
keifer
Neophyte
Neophyte

Wow. :o I would say if you looked around the forum you would note that Mighty H has been a busy little beaver. From shooting two days of customs; shooting stuff he created himself, and then getting it edited, scored and readied for posting is a wee bit of work. We're always pleased when the new material is posted on a regular basis... But for me, it is usually worth the wait since the material that's produced here is easily the best available for our particular interests.

So seriously... Just chill a little... :mrgreen:
Keifer...
getoffthshed12000
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Yes, but busyness doesn't always mean productiveness. I am always pleased with the outcome of the videos I've purchased, but releases do seem to take a while. I think it would be better if you announced videos as they were uploading to the site, instead of throwing a release date out and then not living up to that expectation. If production gets bogged down, maybe scale back some and try not to take on so much at once. It's frustrating to hear a video will be out say Friday and it not actually be available for two or three days after that. If you're not sure when it will be done, that's fine, simply wait until you are. In my opinion, no information is better than misinformation.

Just my two cents since the topic was brought up. I still am a big fan, and continue to support the site.
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Might H has had a lot on his plate lately, if you read his posts. He should be given some slack whilst there is somewhat of a transition stage . Not only has he been upgrading the forum, but also his studio, additional dungeon equipment and better camera equipment, I believe . This all mean a better quality of material in the near future.........and surely worth the wait

This site is not the first site to publish an update late and it certainly wont be the last. I could name several culprits that consistantly publish late. Despite the economic climate Might H is actually investing more in the site whereas other really struggling to make ends meet.

Lets just all look forward to the results of the hard work going on behind the scenes. Normal service will resume shortly, no doubt
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Badwolf,

If she is here on the 15th how could we release a video of her on the 15th?

We're doing a lot of behind the scenes work right now so the releases are taking longer than expected. You're not paying membership fees so it's not like you're losing money. But if you'd like I can call you an WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

I have ALSO stated before that I will not allow this forum to become a bitch-board. You must have overlooked that thread.

Rico, I have to disagree with you completely. Especially someone who claims to be a forum expert, you out of everyone, should know that MOST people on superheroine forums are very content with reading and not participating in the threads. And that's totally fine by me. My philosophy is enjoy it however you want.

Lastly, for those of you who have been patiently waiting for new material, hang in there...it's coming. It takes time to train new people and I've been putting in 12 hour days sometimes because video editing isn;'t something that can be taught overnight. So it's worth it for me to sacrifice a few releases because we're building something bigger.
badwolf
Neophyte
Neophyte

WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance. i like it! i understand how difficult it is to produce what you're producing, but i stand by me rant. i blew off some steam, got it out of my system, got over it, and have been patiently waiting ever since.

i'll admit to one small piece of ignorance on my part. i thought the dates with the picture of the model was a release date, not a shooting date. so my bad for that.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's all fine. My goal is to make everyone happy, and that's why I am spending a lot of time to put out better videos. I don't want to make epics either..just put out material that we all want to see...
rb9
Henchman
Henchman

MightyHypnotic wrote:It's all fine. My goal is to make everyone happy, and that's why I am spending a lot of time to put out better videos. I don't want to make epics either..just put out material that we all want to see...
There, it's settled. Now how about that PM?
Visit the Misc Topics forum if you'd like to see a hypno subforum get created...
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

Hang in there MH. As the late great Paul Harvey would
say, "Now you know the rest of the story. Paul Harvey,
GOOD DAY !!!!!!
badwolf
Neophyte
Neophyte

Okay, now I reassert the question I asked five years ago. Has this site stopped making videos and become a hub for other video-makers to advertise their productions? I've been visiting for months with no updates on this site or on the clips4sale page. If this site is just going to be a hub for other sites, that's cool, but please make that clear so I can stop wasting my time checking for updates.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

He just released a Knight Woman 5 on his XXX store.
theguy1223
Neophyte
Neophyte

which was released at the end of 2013 on his c4s store
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

drcronin wrote:which was released at the end of 2013 on his c4s store
Fri. Jul 18, 2014

Check his XXX store
badwolf
Neophyte
Neophyte

So, it is just a hub now for other producers? Anyone? Anyone?
RL11
Sargeant
Sargeant

badwolf wrote:So, it is just a hub now for other producers? Anyone? Anyone?
http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 6&start=50
badwolf
Neophyte
Neophyte

Okay, now it's been ten years and I guess time has answered the question. It has mostly become a hub for other producers that may or may not have anything to do with hypnosis.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOL!

Yes, I guess that question has been answered.

For those who might be a bit confused since this thread was posted 10 years ago (!!!) This forum used to be attached to Hypnotics World. I later broke it out and yes it's now a hub for other producers.

As for me, I have been talking with a few models and plan to produce again but it will be on a part time basis, since I don't have a lot of time with my new job and such.

But the forum will be one of my main areas of focus. There are some fun changes coming to this space that I plan to release soon.. You might've already noticed a change to the front page but Ive taken a bit of a break for the holidays.

As for my sites, I will doing hypnoticsworld.com, heroinewrestling.com and another fetish site not related to superheroines but will be in step with my core fetishes, feet, hypnosis, spandex, tights, pantyhose, bondage, etc...etc....

I will be updating superheroinesxxx hardcore site very rarely, basically if I get a custom for hardcore.
The reason being is that there is a lot more to deal with with hardcore content, making sure everyone is tested, the prices are much higher and it's a longer day to get everything in.

Hypnotics World need a major update so that will be happening in 2020. I already have theme I just need to apply it and change it over...

That should be enough work for right now....