Dark Bat vs Angora Chapter 1

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
smvillain
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Inside her hideout underneath Cheap Chuck’s Deep Discount Furniture Warehouse. Which also home to a super secret underground movie studio Dark Snuff Fetish Peril World Production? Where their line is “SCREAM GIRL IT MAYBE YOU’RE LAST!”

The sinister vixen Angora is thumbing her way through her latest five fingered acquisition that she hopes will lead her in going forward with plans to deliver Dark Bat to the craving masses who crave Superheroines’ Demises. Help her set up the purrrfect Bat Trap for Dark Bat’s that will ultimately finally spell her end?

Meanwhile across town it’s into the second morning after a mysterious break-in two nights ago. Dark Bat, in her secret true identity as the gorgeously beautiful bronze skin tone colored woman Miss Lynette Charlton, Central City’s First Asst. Museum Curator is completing an inventory count to see if anything is missing after the break-in when someone made the unauthorized entry.

She suspects Dark Bat’s old nemesis the fiendishly beautiful Angora was behind the visit? But why and what was she after? It is soon apparent that the thieve(s) has gotten their hands on an Ancient Occult Chemistry Book containing all kinds of potions and spells? Dark Bat knows that should the thieve turn out to be Angora and if she’s able to unlock the mysteries of anyone of those spells and potions? Could mean real trouble for Dark Bat and Central City?

It’s already been an extremely long day yesterday and Lynette was hoping for nothing to turn up missing and thereby a nice quiet afternoon and night off ahead? But if it is Angora; that thought has just been shot to hell and either way this is a job that requires Dark Bat?

A short time later, Lynette arrives to begin her transformation into Central City’s favorite Heroine Dark Bat. And even though she calls herself Dark Bat? Her costume is still an exact replica of Batgirl’s except for a much larger custom made Bat emblem covering her entire chest.
Soon her transformation is complete into her figure hugging Batgirl custom outfit that hugs every shapely curve of her athletically tone 5’8” 36C Cup figure with golden colored shoulder length hair. Dark Bat is off to her faithful appointment.

Still concerned about the missing book and what spells are in it that Angora is possibly after? Hoping praying it’s nothing that could make the already stronger Angora even stronger? Let’s just hope it’s not stronger and faster? For in the past of being faster on her feet has always worked for Dark Bat and staying out of effective reach while wearing her down opponent. Though she admits it’s not much of a plan?

On the trail has leads Dark Bat to the Furniture Warehouse and into the secret underground maze of hallways that lead to the studio where she soon falls in Angora’s trap.

“Hello Dark Bat! I’m so glad you accepted my invitation? We are going to so much have fun!” As Angora rapidly catches Dark Bat off guard with a flying kick to her mid section. Sending the heroine reeling to the floor and trying to catch her breath.

Though stunned, she recovers quickly and takes up a fighting posture. “Leave it to you to take a first cheap shot?”

“You were expecting a fair fight? From me girl of all people? Fighting dirty is my middle name? You should know that by now Dark Bat?”

As Angora goes quickly on the offensive. This time Dark Bat is ready and she easily dodges Angora’s next few kicks while blocking her swings and getting a couple of well placed kicks and punches of her own in. But those strikes seam too have little if any effect on Angora.
That’s got Dark Bat confused? Usually she gets a little reaction out of Angora? Not this time? It’s almost as if she’s laughing at Dark Bat? She takes three hard swings at Angora. Connecting on all
three occasions.

“You hit like a girl? That all you got girl?” Dark Bat is now getting angry? And worst of all, Angora’s laughing at her is beginning to cloud her judgment? She puts all she has into the next punch? Angora stops her cold and in a quick move flips Dark Bat, tossing her like a rag doll across the room.

As Dark Bat shakes that one off? Something isn’t right? Angora has always been stronger than Dark Bat? But never this much stronger and now not to mention much faster. Her reactions was far too quick. As Dark Bat gets to her feet? Angora motion to her much in the way Odd Job motioned to James Bond in the movie Goldfinger when locked inside Fort Knox Vault!

“Come on bitch? I’m just getting warmed up?”

The evidence of Angora’s new found strength tells Dark Bat, Angora has indeed found something in the book and she’d better be on her toes? That indeed Angora is now stronger than before? And faster to react? But there an old says; the bigger and stronger they are? The harder they fall?

Dark Bat moves much quicker than her less mobile and slower opponent. Or so she thinks? Darting around staying just out of Angora’s reach. And from the look on Angora’s face? She’s boring the hell out of her? She then jumps to deliver a flying roundhouse kick to Angora’s head.

But again the now faster reacting Angora stops her in mid flight and throws Dark Bat reeling backwards.

“Get up Bitch? This is only the beginning? You aren’t hurt? Yet?”

Shaking it off and with no fear. Dark Bat charges again. And again Angora repeals her charge. She tries a crafty approach and that too is repealed. So it leaves Dark Bat with the only option. A straight on charge and hoping Angora’s not ready for a pussy kick.

But that kick fails and Dark Bat is sent head over heels spinning backwards. As she crashes to the floor and before she can shake that one off. Angora is on top of her and applying a sleeper hold to the defenseless Dark Bat. All she can do is slap at Angora’s arms and try to pry her way free.

Shortly Dark Bat falls into unconsciousness. Angora knowing the sleeper hold can prove deadly so she makes sure that she stops short and makes sure Dark Bat is still very much alive and breathing. For she is in no way finished with Dark Bat. And to make sure she remains unconscious a shot is administered to keep unconscious. Which will allow Angora all time in the world to enjoy Dark Bat?

Angora briefly enjoys running her paws all over her sleeping heroine before effortlessly picking up the unconscious Dark Bat. Throwing her over one shoulder to carry her off. As she does she is groping and spanking Dark Bat’s tone shapely tight ass. “What a lovely ass you have girl? Not to mention your fabulous firm boobs and I am betting a superb tasting pussy?”

As she makes her way through the underground layout of Dark Snuff Fetish Peril World. Much like the intro to Get Smart. Doors open in all different ways before her. And slam tightly shut behind her. Automatically locking too prevent any rescuer arriving or god forbid Dark Bat getting free and trying to escape.

Into the filming studio where the lights come and cameras begin recording. Dark Bat is laid down on a bed. Angora crawls on as well and commences groping the unconscious heroine before unzipping and removing her boots.
Because she has a foot fetish? Angora can’t help herself in sucking on Dark Bat’s nylon encased toes.

After few minutes, off comes Dark Bat’s gloves and utility belt followed close behind by her cape. Some more firm groping on Dark Bat’s boobs and her pussy through her purple Batgirl style costume. Before turning her over to begin unzipping the purple Batgirl looks alike costume with the exception of a much larger yellow Bat Logo.

As the zipper goes down. “Why Dark Bat, Girl! No Bra?” As she finishes unzipping and then throws Dark Bat back onto her back as Angora yanks down the costume off Dark Bat’s bronze colored boobs down too her waist. Immediately the groping and squeezing of Dark Bat’s naked boobs commences.

As Angora plays with Dark Bat’s boobs. “Nice really nice so firm and how about these nice perky dark brown nipples too!”

After a prolonged playtime with Dark Bat’s boobs. It time to pull the costume completely off. It is discovered under the purple costume is just a pair of sheer to waist black pantyhose and underneath the nylon fibers a beautiful thick fur covered mound. A black haired patch of fur that doesn’t match her golden blonde colored hair.
Angora waste no time removing her own gloves and sliding her left paw down inside the pantyhose. Down too Dark Bat’s furry mound and serious groping as her tongue goes to work on the gusset panel. But all too soon Angora’s fingers are all over and inside Dark Bat’s wet pussy.

After fifteen minutes, the pantyhose come off and moment at hand that Angora has been long waiting a lifetime for? The full on taste of Dark Bat’s wet juicy pussy as Angora’s mouth and tongue for the next forty-five minutes never leaves the delicious contact with Dark Bat’s pussy. Knowing the cameras are catching all of this? Eating enjoying the taste of the soon-to-be expired Heroine? And not a bit of complaining is heard. Only; “um um um um oh girl you taste delicious?”

Afterwards a naked Dark Bat is strapped down tightly for her fate? Her legs spread smartly apart with her arms pinned to her sides under the straps crossing her naked figure. And when she awakens, she’ll find them quite tight?
As Angora looks over her naked heroine. She contemplates revealing Dark Bat’s true identity? She comes very very close to pulling Dark Bat’s mask off her. But she stops short. “No! Got to give the buyers what they want? A heroine meeting her end! Not a common girl? Oh Dark Bat this is you’re lucky day girl? I’m not going to reveal who you really are?”

It’s at least another forty-five minutes before the drug wears off and Dark Bat regains consciousness. Dark Bat looks around. She sees she’s naked and there are multiple cameras pointing in her direction. And the multiple extremely tight straps pinning her down flat on her back with no ability to struggle any great amount.

“What is going on here? Angora! What have you done with my clothes? Why am I naked? What are those cameras for? These straps are really tight? Can’t move?”

“Well only the best for you my dear Dark Bat? It’s not every day you’re adoring fan base get’s to see their favorite black Superheroine naked and totally helpless and defenseless? While facing the ultimate destruction?”

“Besides Dark Bat? No one wants to see you getting up in the middle of all this?” With a push of a button. The instrument of Dark Bat’s impending demise raises up between her legs. As Angora points too it?

“A Buzzsaw!” Dark Bat exclaims! And uncomfortably way too close for comfort.

“Yes Dark Bat! A buzzsaw indeed! But not your everyday run of the mill wood cutting buzzsaw? A very sharp one at that? A very sharp specially designed buzzsaw for use exclusively on Superheroines? Ultrathin titanium steel with thousands of very small high speed teeth of heated steel? All designed for the purrrfect mess free long lasting of parting? A parting as in a purrrfect down the middle?”

“You won’t get away with this, Angora? I may very well end up in two halves? But there’s still a little thing called justice? And sooner or later the law will catch up with you? And just so you know it? Being a dually deputized officer of the law, there’s such a thing as the death penalty in this state for killing a member of law enforcement? And there’s little chance of appeal?”

“That might be a little difficult to prove my dear Dark Bat? Especially with the movie that’s going to be produced? For you see the beauty of this buzzsaw is that the heroine herself controls when cutting starts? Because her own most pleasurable girl moment, her orgasms she’s going to have will dictate when the buzzsaw is turned on? And when the cutting work starts?”

“You might say its suicide by orgasms followed by sawing in half?” As Angora playfully begins rubbing Dark Bat’s pussy.

“News flash, Angora! But rubbing my pussy no matter how firmly is not going to make me to orgasm?

“NO! But I’ll bet on a powerful thick shaft thrusting G Spot Jack Rabbit dildo will? Will make you surrender to your orgasm every time Dark Bat? No girl is that strong to defeat even one orgasm let alone three in a row which will then see your pussy Dark Bat surrendering to the teeth of the buzzsaw?” As she shows off the Jack Rabbit’s twitching little ears and wobbling thrusting thick shaft.

“There are sensors attached to your naked body Dark Bat that are set to record key body measurements associated when the presence and the pleasure of the girl’s orgasm.” (if there really is such a sensor!) As Angora gives Dark Bat a final up close look at the Jack Rabbit in action before she’ll be experiencing it.

OH HORRORS?
A G SPOT JACK RABBIT DILDO?
A BUZZSAW?
IS ANGORA ABOUT TO TREAT DARK BAT TOO A JOURNEY OF A LIFETIME ENDING WITH SPLITTING RESULTS?

TUNE IN NEXT TIME? IT SHOULD PROVE TO BE A REAL RABBITING EVENT?
bobcashman
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Love the story so far. But plllleassee. All these stories have the same, she escaped at the last moment, etc. How about an end where she doesn't? Where she breaks down and begs to survive. The deal...her secret ID for her life.
Mikeunmaskem
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I agree with Bob cash man!!! Ok!!!! I call bull shit, and time out!!! Why???? If you are obviously going to kill her!! Don’t you expose her identity as well, the final insult!!!???? Totally humiliated then kill off!! No escaping and it goes to the grave!!!???
Mikeunmaskem
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Oh!!! I check daily!!! And I’m waiting!!! …….you are welcome, by the way!!!lol
Mikeunmaskem
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

See??? You left this obviously, nothing beyond, chapter two, expose and then final.
smvillain
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Sorry Bobcashman and Mikeunmaskem and all you others out there for the delay in continuing this story? Working on posting another chapter soon. However work like a Superheroine lately has been a real pain in the ass? Getting in the way of ones evil plans for world domination?