Xena - The Deal

A darker, full bodied blend.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The Deal
By Vega Taxeca

Disclaimers:
I do not own Xena – the Warrior Princess, or any of its characters or storylines. It belongs to Renaissance Pictures, Studio USA, Universal Studios and/or related companies. But I do not make any money with this story anyway, so I hope it is okay. No copyright infringement is intended.
This story is not connected to any specific episode of the show, but it would be set in an alternative version of the end of season 3.
I have added an author’s note at the end, to explain a certain character for readers who are not familiar with the show.

After taking care of Argo, Xena returned to her room in the old inn. When she entered, she was greeted by her partner, Gabrielle.
“Hello Xe. Everything okay with Argo?”
“Yes, she is well. You are back early. I thought you wanted to stay longer with your family.”
“I know. That’s what I told you.”
Xena raised an eyebrow and looked questioningly at the bard.
“I have a surprise for you. I needed time for some preparations, away from your preying eyes.”
“Okay. And what’s the surprise?”
“Something I am sure you will love. For it to start, I will need to remove your armor and clothes.”
Xena smirked.
“Yes, I am starting to like it.”
The bard stepped closer and reached for Xena’s left arm. Slowly she removed the bracers, then she repeated her actions with the right arm. Next she opened the buckles of the bronze body armor and pulled it off. Gabrielle pushed the warrior towards their bed.
“Sit down. Your boots are next.”
Xena complied. Her partner knelt down and pressed light kisses to the naked thighs, before she went to work at the first boot. The Warrior Princess felt the heat rise. She loved the view of the beautiful bard kneeling before her submissively. Nowadays they were equal partners, but they both loved the games where one of them was dominant and being serviced by her submissive partner. Gabrielle placed a kiss to the tip of the boot, before she removed it slowly. She treated the other boot the same way. Once finished, she got up and sat in Xena’s lap. The lovers shared a long and sensual kiss, their tongues dueling, before Gabrielle pulled back slightly.
“Please raise your arms.”
Xena complied and the bard removed her leathers. The thin shift followed quickly, making the now naked breasts bounce up and down. Gabrielle watched them almost mesmerized.
“I love your tits. They are marvelous.”
She bent down and wrapped her lips around the left nipple. Her eager sucking caused Xena to moan. The bard was even more ferocious than usual. The warrior loved this wild side on her lover. She was glad she had found somebody to share her own tremendous sexual appetite and the stamina to keep up. They had spent nights that were more draining than the fiercest battles Xena had fought in her past. Xena’s next moan was of disappointment, as she felt the blonde pull back. But Gabrielle’s next words increased her arousal even more.
“I’m overdressed now. Let me correct that. Watch!”
The bard stood before Xena and slowly opened her top. She pulled it off and dropped it to the side. Her skirt was next. Gabrielle opened it and with a flick of her wrist it flew in a corner. The Warrior Princess drank in the sight. Her lover had really been prepared, for she was now gloriously naked, except for her boots. Somehow they made the bard look even more erotic. For a moment, Gabrielle gave her partner a show and played with her breasts. Then she knelt down before the warrior. Looking at Xena, she caressed her partner’s left leg. She picked it up in slow, deliberate movements and pulled the foot towards her mouth. Still looking at Xena, she took the toes into her mouth and started sucking. The Warrior Princess could not suppress another moan. Foot worship always got her juices flowing. Having the proud bard service her like a lowly sex slave was such a turn-on. After several minutes of playing with the left foot, she let it pop out and switched to the other one. Her tongue swirled around the toes, showing that she knew how to use it not only as a bard. Several minutes later, she let go of the right foot and looked at Xena.
“Everything about you tastes great, but now it is time for the main course.”
“That’s my bard, always thinking about eating.” Xena joked.
Gabrielle smirked.
“You got that right.”
She leant forward and gripped the sides of Xena’s panties. The warrior lifted her hips so that her lover could remove them. She watched Gabrielle holding the panties to her face and smelling them. The bard looked at her.
“Delicious! And I know exactly, where it comes from.”
The dark warrior felt her breath hitch. Gabrielle dropped the panties and crawled even closer. She pressed fleeting kisses to both thighs, interchanged with light nibbles. Xena opened her legs even wider, to allow her lover free access to her hot core. The bard was now close to her target, her nose almost touching the neat black bush. Xena trimmed her pubic hair regularly. Gabrielle licked across the mound and moaned in delight at the sweet taste, with an answering moan coming from her lover. The bard licked several times along the slit. She knew that Xena would be ready after several days of separation and pushed her tongue between the fleshy outer lips. She felt the warrior grab her head, while she pumped the wet muscle deeper and deeper. Gabrielle picked up pace and tongue fucked her partner in earnest. When she suddenly stopped to suck on the clit instead, it was too much for Xena and she came with a shout. The bard did not stop and soon she caused Xena to climax a second time. Again the warrior shouted her release.
“Yes, Gabrielle, I am coming! I love you, you are the best.”
The bard got up, with a smug look on her face. She looked down at the sated warrior and grinned.
“And that was only the beginning, but now we will play a different game.”
Slowly recovering from her orgasms, Xena looked at her.
“What do you have in mind?”
“Lay on the bed. I want to have my wicked way with you.”
Xena felt a shiver run through her body, when she saw the almost evil grin on her lover’s face.
“Okay. You know I am yours.”
“Yes, I know. And I would do anything for you, as you will find out soon, for this is all for you.”
Gabrielle stepped to the head of the bed.
“For this to work, I need to be in complete control. Therefore I will tie you up, okay?”
“Of course.”
Gabrielle picked up the warrior’s right hand and tied it securely to the head post. The other hand followed next. The bard let her fingers glide over Xena’s body while she walked around the bed. There she kissed each foot before she tied them to the foot posts. The warrior was now spread out wide. Gabrielle looked at her appreciatively.
“You are so beautiful and just so eminently fuckable.”
Xena moaned and the bard moved back to the upper end of the bed, again trailing a finger along her lover’s naked body. Gabrielle studied her work for a moment, then looked at Xena.
“Let’s check the bindings first. We both know how wild you can get. Will my knots hold?”
The Warrior Princess strained her arms and then her legs, but the bindings did not budge.
“No, I can’t escape without help. You have learned a lot since we met.”
There was pride in her voice at the accomplishments of her younger partner. Gabrielle nodded. She placed another pillow under Xena’s head.
“That’s true. Riding for example. So let’s ride that pretty face of yours.”
Gabrielle climbed onto the bed and knelt over the warrior. Slowly she let her body sink lower, until her pussy covered Xena’s face.
“Show me that you can use your tongue just as well as a bard.”
Xena’s response was muffled, but she got to work quickly. Squelching noises could be heard while she tongue-fucked her lover. Though Gabriele was so wild, it was more her fucking the warrior’s face than the other way round. Xena loved this uninhibited side of her bard, just as she absolutely loved her taste. In big gulps she drank in the free flowing juices. Gabrielle held her head now like a vice, humping harder and harder. Breathing became difficult, but the Warrior Princess enjoyed the way she was used like a fuck pad. With Gabrielle, being the submissive was just as good as being dominant. It was easy to submit to her, for the bard knew how to top as well as to serve. Gabrielle’s movements became more erratic. She was close now. Thrills ran through the warrior. She loved the effect she had on her partner. And she knew what would come. The bard came with a loud scream. Her vaginal muscles clamped down on Xena’s tongue. Then they opened up again and allowed a big squirt to shoot in Xena’s mouth and on her face. After she had calmed down somewhat, Gabrielle climbed down from the bed and gave the warrior a quick kiss.
“Now that was a good start. But it is time for the real surprise.”
Xena licked her lips.
“If that was just the start, I can’t wait for the rest.”
“It will be interesting, for sure.”
Gabrielle stepped away from the bed and towards the door, where she turned to the warrior.
“I love you and what we have together. Therefore I want to make sure that no harm befalls you. My first step was to stop your worst enemy.”
The bard opened the door and Callisto, Xena’s mortal enemy, entered the room with a smirk on her face. The Warrior Princess looked shocked and frantically tried to free her arms. Gabrielle shushed her.
“Don’t bother with the ropes. They will hold. And more importantly, Callisto won’t hurt you. We made a deal.”
“A deal...?”
Xena did not know what to think. It was the blonde warrior, who answered her.
“Yes, a deal. I will not harm you, her or anybody else you care about willingly. And in return, I’ll get some fun.”
“Fun...?”
Her dark counterpart still looked gobsmacked and was not able to form whole sentences.
“Yes, lots of fun. Gabrielle, why don’t you come closer and show her, how you convinced me of your earnestness?”
“As you wish.”
The bard stepped closer and knelt down before the blonde warrior. Callisto made sure that they were both in Xena’s line of sight, before she spread her legs to shoulder width. Gabrielle slowly caressed Callisto’s thighs and then moved the hands further up, to push up the warrior’s black battle skirt. She revealed the blonde’s naked pussy, but stopped. She turned to her watching soulmate.
“This is for you. I’d do anything for your safety.”
A horrified Xena shouted “No!” But she had to watch helplessly, when the bard turned back and kissed the pussy of Xena’s nemesis. Soon her soulmate was eating out the blonde warrior earnestly. With long strokes she licked the pussy lips up and down. Callisto meanwhile looked at the Warrior Princess and smirked evilly. She moaned freely when the bard reached her clit and sucked on it. Soon the head bobbed back and forth while she pumped her tongue into the succulent cunt. Callisto had gripped the bard’s head and humped it. A satisfied shout signaled her impending climax. The juices splashing on her face did not stop Gabrielle from her task. She drank every droplet she could reach and then returned to licking the blonde’s pussy. Callisto encouraged her.
“Yes, keep licking. You’d do anything to keep Xena safe, wouldn’t you, even if it means whoring yourself out for her?”
The bard was too busy to answer, so the blonde warrior turned to Xena.
“She is really good. You should pimp her out regularly, she’d make you a lot of money.”
Xena growled in frustration. She had kept trying to free herself, but the knots were too tight. At the same time, she was disturbed that she could not look away. And she got even more disturbed by the fact, that deep down she was getting aroused by the show. She knew what a great pussy licker her lover was. And she had always considered Callisto to be beautiful. Of course she was crazy and evil, but beautiful, too, and with a gorgeous body. Sometimes, Xena had even fantasized about fucking her. And now she had to watch her lover service the blonde warrior, touching the pussy Xena had dreamed about. Even from the distance she could see the tongue pump in and out of Callisto’s vagina and hear the slurping noises. Just a few minutes ago, Xena had joked about the bard loving to eat pussy. Now she had to watch her soulmate eating out her greatest enemy. She felt sick, but at the same time she could not look away. And deep down she wondered what Callisto’s juices might taste like. The blonde was now rolling her hips against Gabrielle’s face, controlling her subservient lover.
“Good girl, suck it all in.”
Callisto encouraged her lover. With a shout she came a second time and finally stopped. She petted Gabrielle on the head and took a step back.
“Good job, now let’s start with the real fun.”
Callisto pulled some leather contraption from her bag. From the bed, the Warrior Princess recognized it as the harness for a strap-on phallus. The bard had to strap it to her blonde lover. An ivory phallus followed next. Seeing it, Xena’s worries increased, but so did her arousal. The blonde fastened it to her harness; then stood proudly with the fake dick pointing at Gabrielle’s face.
“Suck my dick, bard. You want to get it nice and wet.”
Without hesitation, Gabrielle bent forward and licked the shaft. She opened her mouth and took it inside. She moved her head back and forth, each time taking it a bit deeper. After several minutes of playing with the phallus, she had managed to take in all seven inches. Once her nose touched Callisto’s pussy, the blonde took control of their interaction. She grabbed her lover’s head and started to fuck her oral orifice. Xena was fuming. She did not know, if she should love or hate her soulmate at this moment. Of course she understood that Gabrielle did it for her, but did she have to look so eager while she gave Callisto a blow job? And where did she learn to deepthroat a phallus? The two of them had not used such a tool before during sex. And as far as Xena knew, the bard had only been once before with a man, during her wedding night with Perdicas. Who was killed the next day by none other than Callisto, the woman now fucking Gabrielle. Obviously her soulmate had not told her everything. But at the same time, Xena still felt aroused by this show. It was sick. The phallus moving between her lover’s lips was turning her on. And even more confusing was that she could not decide what would be better: Fucking Gabrielle’s mouth like that or being fucked by Callisto.
Callisto had stopped now. She ordered the bard to stand at the end of the bed. Then she had to bend over and grab the foot board. The blonde warrior stepped behind her and pushed her legs further apart. Her hands roamed over the bard’s naked body, while her voice purred in her ear.
“You have been good so far. As a reward, I will show you what a real fucking is.”
A shudder went through the bard’s body, when she heard this. From this close, Xena could clearly see her arousal: the reddened cheeks, the dilated pupils. A surprised cry fell from the bard’s lips, when the phallus pressed against her pussy lips. Callisto grabbed her hips and pushed. Slowly the head of the phallus entered the bard’s vagina. Inch by inch it sank in further. The bard could not suppress a moan when it hit a sensitive spot. Callisto kept pushing and soon the phallus had entered the bard to the hilt. The blonde warrior pulled back and pushed again. She created a rhythm to fuck the bard thoroughly. And all the while, the Warrior Princess had to watch. Although it horrified her, her eyes were glued to the show, taking in every detail. She saw the phallus glide into her lover’s pussy, saw her gorgeous breasts swing around and most of all she saw the look of bliss on the bard’s face. See Gabrielle in the throes of passion was terrible, but also incredibly erotic.
At the same time, Xena saw the blonde warrior watch her with an evil smirk and read her like an open book. Callisto would see her mixed emotions, her horror as well as her arousal. The Warrior Princess began to fear, what might happen next, while at the same time longing for it. She knew she was already wet from watching her beautiful nemesis fuck her lover so thoroughly. Subconsciously she began to wonder what it might feel like to be fucked by the dangerous, yet gorgeous blonde. Xena noticed the bard’s movements becoming more erratic. Obviously she was nearing an orgasm. Several more thrusts were enough to push Gabrielle over the edge and she climaxed with a loud shout.
“Oh yes, YYESSSS! I’m cominggg!”
Xena almost came as well, just from watching. Gabrielle had slumped down onto the bed and moaned, when the blonde warrior pulled the phallus out of her vagina. After several moments of heavy breathing she had recovered enough to get up. The bard stepped aside, only to slump down on a chair. Her next words were not something Xena wanted to hear.
“Wow, that was incredible!”
The Warrior Princess was appalled at how much her lover had enjoyed to be fucked by Callisto. But simultaneously it sent a thrill running through her body. Was the blonde warrior really that good? When said warrior climbed onto the bed, Xena realized she might soon find the answer to her question. Callisto crawled on all four until she hovered over the Warrior Princess. Never before had she looked more like a predator, making Xena feel like a mouse before the cat: A dangerous, yet beautiful cat, ready to pounce on her prey. The Warrior Princess had seldom feared for her life, but now she feared for her soul. She could not estimate the effect it would have on her psyche, if her nemesis managed to bring her an orgasm. If anyone, it would be this gorgeous blonde warrior, who could fuck her into submission. Sweat began to shine on her skin. Just the anticipation of what might happen had her pussy flooded with her juices. The blonde warrior leaned forward and began to fondle Xena’s breasts.
“I always wanted to play with your tits. They are gorgeous.”
The Warrior Princess could have returned the compliment, but she managed to keep her quiet. It would have been too humiliating to admit how much she admired Callisto’s beauty. Their relationship had always been more than just hate, which might have been the reason it was so volatile. From the beginning, Xena had been aware of the attraction her opponent held towards her. Using this knowledge often gave her the upper hand in their interactions. If her nemesis learned, that the attraction went both ways, it might change their power dynamics forever. Her musings were interrupted, when Callisto bent even further and took one nipple into her mouth. Xena felt the little nub harden between those soft lips. The Warrior Princess involuntarily arched her back. By the gods, the blonde really knew how to play her body. Now she was attacking Xena on two fronts, for the fingers of one hand were teasingly circling her pussy. The dark warrior was surprised, for she had expected Callisto to be much more aggressive. Instead she was treating her like a real lover would, slowly bringing up the heat and stoking Xena’s arousal.
Only after long minutes of this teasing foreplay, did Callisto make the next step. She shifted, so that the phallus was touching Xena’s pussy lips. However, instead of entering her, she let the phallus glide along the lips, coating it with the juices that were flowing freely. Having the blonde warrior touch her heated core did terrible things to the proud Warrior Princess. She felt a strong desire to be taken by her nemesis, something that would have seemed impossible just a day ago. Her strong warrior persona began to crumble, while a forbidden lust clouded her mind. She needed release desperately. That was the moment, when Callisto sat up to get a better angle. Then she pushed the head of the phallus lightly against Xena’s slit, but stopped there. An evil grin appeared when she saw Xena’s body jerk towards the invader. She obviously knew she had her nemesis just where she wanted her and looked deep into her eyes.
“You want more, Xena? Then you have to ask for it.”
For a moment, the Warrior Princess remained silent, but then she gave in.
“Argh, yes, fuck me!”
Cruelly Callisto demanded more.
“Say, please!”
Xena shook her head wildly.
“No!”
But only seconds later she broke down.
“Please, Callisto! I need you inside.”
“Was that so hard?”
Callisto laughed triumphantly, but she did start to push. Soon the first three inches had entered Xena’s vagina. The dark warrior could no longer suppress a moan. As if to reward her for this sign of acceptance, Callisto pushed harder, until the phallus had entered to the hilt. She gave her lover a moment to realize this fact, then she pulled out a bit and pushed again. Soon she had created a rhythm, pumping the phallus deep into the welcoming core. Xena wanted to wrap her legs around her lover, but the ropes prevented it. At the same time, she was glad that she was spared this last humiliation. Yet she was aware that Callisto knew it anyway. The smirk on her beautiful face gave it away.
Xena looked to the side, to avoid eye contact with her nemesis while she became totally unraveled. However, what she saw there shocked her even more. Gabrielle, her soul mate, was masturbating while she watched Xena being fucked by their worst enemy. It felt like a betrayal, but at the same time did it help the warrior to accept her own submission – a submission to her feelings of arousal, but also a submission to Callisto. This was a moral defeat that might have dire consequence, but what sweet defeat it was. The blonde was fucking her with deep strokes and hitting all of her sensitive spots. The phallus was pumping in and out relentlessly, pushing Xena ever closer to the edge. No longer able to ignore her lover, the Warrior Princess turned her eyes back and looked back at Callisto. By the gods, the blonde was so beautiful. Xena tried to take in everything: the cruel, but pretty face, the gorgeous breasts or the lean body.
Xena knew she was nearing a massive climax. Her lover was wielding her strap-on expertly. She had started slow, but now she was fucking Xena just as fierce and passionately as she had fought her in the past. The dark warrior opened her legs as far as the bindings would allow, so that the phallus could penetrate her all the way. Deep in her cunt she felt it rub against her walls. In and out, in and out. Callisto fucked her now with an increasing pace. Shockwaves of pleasure rushed through Xena. She was expecting a monstrous orgasm, although she still did not know for sure, if Callisto was that good, or if the thrill of the situation did play a part as well. Maybe it was both. The blonde warrior increased her speed even more. Xena was on the edge now. Her lover had obviously felt it as well, because her smirk turned knowing. She looked down at Xena as if she wanted to memorize the moment. Seconds before Xena’s climax arrived, her nemesis shouted triumphantly.
“Oh yes, I own your tight cunt. I love it.”
Hearing Callisto was too much and the Warrior Princess exploded. Her orgasm filled her with ecstasy and she could not suppress a shout of her own.
“Oh yes, YESSS! I’m coming!”
To Xena’s welcome surprise, the blonde did not stop there. She fucked her for at least another candle mark, making her come twice more. Callisto herself had come as well. The blonde pulled out and removed the phallus. While she put on her clothes and armor, she looked with deep satisfaction at the other warrior.
“That’s what I call a good deal. I promise I will keep my end of the bargain.”
For the first time in a long while, Gabrielle made her presence known.
“Yes, you will not harm Xena or any of our friends, for one year – to the day.”
A sudden smile appeared on Callisto’s face.
“Exactly, for one year you are safe, Xena, and all your friends, including of course, the bard. I have to say, Gabrielle, I always considered you irritating, but your idea for this deal was really inspired. And after that year, I think I might be willing to extend the truce for another year. You know the price.”
With one last look at the naked and spend Warrior Princess, Callisto opened the door and left. Gabrielle finally removed the hand from her pussy, where it had been busy the whole time. She put on her clothes and turned to Xena.
“I hope you understand and accept, why I did this. And I know it is a sensitive topic for you, therefore I will not mention it, before the year has passed. But for now, I think it is best, if I give you some space to cool off. See you soon.”
With these words, she placed a dagger in Xena’s hand and left as well.
The Warrior Princess was so shaken from the experience that it took her several minutes until she had freed herself. She had a feeling she would avoid this topic as well, but in the end would pay the price willingly.
**++**
A few minutes later, a strawberry-blonde woman entered Callisto’s camp.
“So, did you have fun?”
The blonde warrior looked at the woman, who was an exact replica of the Bard of Potaedeia.
“Lots of fun, Hope, our plan worked very well. And I loved your little twist at the end, saying the truce was only for one year. Great idea, that might garner us further repeats of this little orgy. I wonder if Xena will even accept it without being bound.”
Hope, the daughter of Gabrielle and the evil God Darhak, smirked.
“I bet she will. I could see how much she loved to be fucked by you. It made a great show.”
“I’m glad you enjoyed it.”
“Believe me, I did. And now, with Xena been taken care of, we can think of a plan to fuck my mother as well. I really want to defile the cunt that brought me into this world.”
The two evil Goddesses shared a cruel laugh and started planning their next coup.

Author’s note:
Hope was the daughter of Gabrielle and the evil God Dahak, who had raped the bard in the form of smoky tendrils while she was bound on his altar. When growing up, Hope killed among others Solon, Xena’s son. As an adult, Hope looked exactly like Gabrielle (and was portrayed by the same actress, Renee O’Connor).