Xena - the Batwing Charm

A darker, full bodied blend.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The Batwing Charm
By Vega Taxeca

Disclaimers:
I do not own Xena – the Warrior Princess, or any of its characters or storylines. It belongs to Renaissance Pictures, Studio USA, Universal Studios and/or related companies. But I do not make any money with this story anyway, so I hope it is okay. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Note:
This story is connected to the season 2 episode “Ulysses”, giving it an alternative ending. Without knowing this episode, the start might be a bit puzzling, but the main story should still make sense.
The title refers to an item used in the web series “Carmilla” that I used as inspiration for this Xena story. You can still find that series for free on Youtube.

Xena and Gabrielle were still sailing with Ulysses on his voyage home, helping him to return safely, when they reached a mysterious island. The Warrior Princess recognized it as the island of the famous Circe, for she had heard about this powerful sorceress on her many travels. The King of Ithaca did not listen to her warning, since they had been through a storm and urgently needed food and fresh water. He gave the order to approach the island. Now Gabrielle tried to warn him as well.
"It’s not a good idea, Ulysses. We should skip Circe’s island.”
The King of Ithaca turned to Gabrielle.
“Why?”
"She is said to be a dangerous sorceress, known for her use of magical potions. Many men and women have disappeared after trying to find her.”
“Why would anyone try to find her?”
“Some want to find the secret of her powers; others think she must have lots of treasure. And then she is said to be very beautiful.”
There appeared the well-known cocky smile in his face and Gabrielle realized she might have said the wrong thing.
“Well, we need food and fresh water. And we are experienced warriors, so I do not think she could be a danger for us.”
The bard tried to argue with him, but without success. Even Xena could not change his mind. Soon they had found a little bay to anchor their ship. Leaving two men as guards, they headed inland. After walking for about an hour, they saw a palace and several houses in the distance. When they got closer, a beautiful, exotic looking woman appeared from the entrance, but what really stopped them was the lion at her side. The animal looked strong and huge, but stayed peacefully at her side, just like a well-trained pet. The black-haired woman stroked its head almost absentmindedly, while she watched the approaching group. Once they were closer, she greeted them.
“Hello, who is visiting the sacred island of Circe? And why are you here?”
Ulysses stepped forward.
“Hello, I am Ulysses, King of Ithaca, on my way home. Are you Circe?”
“Oh, no. Circe is my Mistress. My name is Rayna.”
Then, ignoring his next words, she turned to Xena and Gabrielle.
“And who are you, if I may ask?”
Gabrielle spoke for the both of them.
“My name is Gabrielle and this is Xena.”
“The Warrior Princess and her bard. My Mistress will be delighted.”
“I am glad to hear that. We have suffered some severe storms and were sent off course. Could you offer us food and water?”
“Off course. We will get it quickly, so that you can leave right away.”
At this point Ulysses stepped forward, but stopped when the lion suddenly looked more alert. Still, he was annoyed at being sidelined and took over negotiating.
“I thank you for your offer, but could you not allow us to stay a day or two, so that my men can rest? We cannot really start this late in the day anyway.”
Rayna stood there silently, almost as if she was listening, before she answered.
“Okay, you can stay for two nights. But you, Ulysses, and your men will have to stay in the guest house, for the palace is a sanctum, where no men are allowed. We will bring food and wine for you.” She turned to Gabrielle. “You and Xena are welcome to stay in the palace. Circe invites you to dinner.”
Ulysses seemed not really happy with the answer, but accepted anyway. It was still better than returning to the sea immediately. A young maid appeared and showed the men to one of the houses. Meanwhile, Rayna led bard and warrior inside the palace and to a spacious room that was furnished lavishly. She turned to her guests.
“Make yourself at home. In an hour, somebody will come and get you.”
Once they were alone, Xena turned to the bard.
“I do not think I trust her. We should be careful.”
“She seemed okay to me, but no problem. I will follow your lead.”
“Good. Let’s have a bath. It will do wonders after days at sea.”
“Oh yes. I agree.”
They quickly stripped off their clothes and entered the large tub that had been prepared for them. Looking at the bard had Xena become aroused. After long days at sea, with Gabrielle fighting her seasickness and all those smelly men surrounding them, she longed for her lover, since there had been no time to make love. The Warrior Princess watched some droplets running down her lover’s beautiful breasts and imagined to follow that path with her tongue. For a moment, she considered to make a move and to fuck the bard right now. But then she realized there would not be enough time to do everything she wanted to do. And after their lengthy sea voyage, Gabrielle deserved more than a quick fuck. Therefore Xena restrained herself, but made a promise in her mind. She would make love to the bard and worship her body until deep into the night, once they had retired from dinner.
**++**
At the appointed time, somebody knocked at the door. At Xena’s call Rayna entered.
“Hello. If you would like, I will show you to the dining hall. My Mistress is waiting for you.”
On their way, Gabrielle talked with her, while the warrior made sure to memorize the layout of the castle. The bard liked the quick wit of their guide, but soon enough they had reached their destiny. A group of about twenty women – all of them young and pretty – sat at a large table. At the head of the table sat the most gorgeous of all the women, obviously their host. Her shiny, free-flowing black hair framed a face of classical beauty, with dark eyes and red lips. She was wearing a gown of white and gold. Her posture was regal when she turned towards her guests.
“Welcome. Please have a seat at my table and be my guests. My name is Circe.”
“Mylady, thank you for the invitation. My companion is called Xena and I am Gabrielle.”
“The Warrior Princess and her bard. I am delighted at this chance to get to know you personally.”
Xena decided to take the seat at their host’s right side, but first she pulled back the chair next to hers for her partner. She preferred to sit between Gabrielle and a woman she considered dangerous. While the bard sat down, Xena bent forward and whispered in her ear.
“Remember, do not eat anything. Circe is infamous for her dangerous and powerful potions.”
The bard simply nodded and then Xena sat down as well. Rayna took the chair next to the bard. Soon both of them were chatting animatedly. All the while, Gabrielle tried to push around the food on her plate to hide that she was not eating at all. Next to her, Xena was not so much talking with their beautiful host, but engaged in a staring contest. Gabrielle decided to concentrate on her other neighbor, but unfortunately her empty stomach made this difficult. The delicious aroma of the food made her hunger seem even worse. After several long minutes of this self-inflicted torture, she decided to ignore Xena’s advice. While the Warrior Princess looked in the other direction, Gabrielle picked up some morsels and shoved them in her mouth. With bated breath she waited for a few seconds. When nothing happened she felt safe and ate some more.
Meanwhile, the Warrior Princess had changed her tactics slightly. She exchanged some small talk with the sorceress.
“Why did you not allow the men inside?”
“Men are animals. The only thing you can do with them is tame them. I very much prefer the presence of female companions. There are so many fun things you can do with a woman.”
“I see.”
“Yes, I believe you do. I bet you know a few fun activities for you and your bard.”
With a knowing smirk, Circe’s eyes turned to Gabrielle. Xena felt a sense of warning, when the beautiful woman looked at her lover. She lightly laid her hand on the bard’s arm, to show their connection.
“Why is everyone calling her my bard? She is a strong woman in her own right.”
“Oh, does she not follow your lead, when you are ‘having fun’?”
A lesser woman might have blushed at this intimate question, but the Warrior Princess simply raised an eyebrow.
“There are many different ways to have fun. We both love variety.”
“Interesting. Does that mean sometimes the Warrior Princess would like to have fun with somebody who told her what to do, even to service somebody who is strong enough to lead?”
Xena kept the emotions from her face.
“Maybe, if the person is somebody she could cherish.”
The warrior lightly caressed Gabrielle’s arm, to give a subtle hint. She felt Circe’s eyes on her, causing heat to rise inside her body. It was true, sometimes she did allow her lover to top her and she always did enjoy it. But at the same time, this little confession hid how strong her submissive side could be with the right partner. It was Lao Ma, her mentor, who had shown her the pleasure one could find in submission. Unfortunately, she never found somebody trustworthy but at the same time strong enough to dominate her. For a while, she had hoped Callisto could be that person. Of course she told nobody about it, not even Gabrielle, but she had dark fantasies of being forced to service the beautiful Warrior Queen. In the end, the other warrior was much too deranged for anything to happen.
But sometimes, in the middle of the night, Xena let her fantasies run freely. She imagined kneeling before the beautiful blonde warrior, who would recline in her throne. Then the Warrior Queen would use a strong grip in Xena’s hair to force the face of her victim deep into her crotch. The Warrior Princess would be enveloped in the musky scent of her dominator’s womanhood. The heady aroma would invade Xena’s senses and tempt her to take a first taste. Slowly her tongue would run along the folds, gathering the female juices. Still imagining the taste of Callisto on her tongue, the Warrior Princess felt a pair of dark eyes on her. Would the sorceress be strong enough to dominate her? In her mind, the images began to morph and Xena saw herself between Circe’s smooth thighs. A strong hand in Xena’s hair would guide her to the delicious cunt of the sorceress and force her to service a new Mistress.
Alarm bells began to ring in Xena’s mind and slowly she realized what had happened. Those erotic images were not her own, but created by Circe. The beautiful sorceress was a mind-reader, sending those fantasies into her victim’s subconscious and seducing her into submission. With all her mighty strength of will, Xena managed to create mental shields and pushed the invading images out. The Warrior Princess was alarmed at this brutal invasion of the most private secrets in her mind and looked with dark defiance at her hostess. The sorceress simply grinned seductively and Xena saw evil intend twinkle in her dark eyes. The Warrior Princess raised her chin defiantly. She would not submit, no matter how seductive Circe looked.
On her other side, the bard was still chatting animatedly with Rayna. The longer they talked, the more she became intrigued by the beautiful young woman. Then she remembered how she had greeted them and asked about it.
“Outside, you had a lion with you. Did you tame that ferocious animal?”
“Oh, no, my Mistress did. Circe knows how to turn even the wildest beast into a tame pet. Almost all animals on this island are under her command and by extension her servants’ command as well.”
“That is an astonishing ability.”
“Oh yes, my Mistress is brilliant and it is a pleasure to serve her. I hope you get to know her better during your stay here and I am sure you will learn to admire her just as I do.”
“Well, she is very beautiful.”
The bard let slip a truth she had not meant to reveal. But during their meal she had felt a constant buzz in her loins, which distracted her. Every light touch of her hand or arm by the beautiful Rayna caused a shiver to run towards her core and she was fascinated by her full lips, while she talked.
Rayna nodded.
„True. And the better you know her, the more beautiful she becomes. It is an absolute pleasure to serve her.”
While she said this, Rayna’s fingers teased along the bard’s thigh. Gabrielle felt a thrill at the light touch, while the other woman continued to talk as if nothing had happened.
“She has a real thirst for knowledge. As a bard, you might like to visit her library.”
“That would be great. Are you sure she would allow it?”
“Oh, absolutely. For a pretty woman like you she would make it possible. I will pick you up tomorrow morning and show you the library.”
Gabrielle blushed. Without a conscious awareness, her attraction to Rayna had settled deep within her mind. She was looking forward to another chance to spend time with the beautiful woman and agreed eagerly. At that moment the Warrior Princess pushed back her chair.
“Circe, thank you for your hospitality, but it was a long day. Gabrielle and I would like to retire to our room.”
“Of course, Xena. I wish you nice dreams.”
The bard was a bit disappointed that her lively chat with Rayna had to end so abruptly, but she followed her lover’s lead without a question. Only when they reached their room did she inquire about Xena’s reasons. The warrior explained the situation.
“Circe is not just a sorceress; she is also a mind-reader. During dinner she tried to invade my thoughts and seduce me. At any time she might try it again with either of us. As long as I keep my concentration I should be safe, but you will be vulnerable.”
“Do you not trust me to keep her out?”
“Gabrielle, you do know how much I love and trust you. But you do not have as much experience as I have. Therefore, I will give you this.”
Xena pulled a delicate bracelet from her saddle bags and held it up. What looked like tiny wings was attached to it. The warrior fastened the bracelet around Gabrielle’s left arm.
“This is a batwing charm. Circe will not be able to bewitch you or to use any kind of mind-control on you while you wear it. Do not remove it for any reason, while we are on this island. I will keep up my mental shields until then. Unfortunately this means I have to stay concentrated. I will not be able to make love to you tonight like I had planned.”
Gabrielle pouted at this revelation. Both of them had been looking forward to their first night in a real bed, since they had joined Ulysses in his quest. But the bard accepted Xena’s reasons. They checked their reserves and found they had still enough water and trail bars to last for at least another day without consuming anything local. The Warrior Princess decided to check on Ulysses and his men early in the morning. Then she asked the bard about her plans.
“I will go with Rayna to visit the library. Maybe I can find scrolls about the island or about Circe’s powers to help us with our problem.”
“Okay, good idea. But remember, if you meet Circe, do not eat anything she offers you. And even more important, keep the charm with you all the time.”
“Of course, Xena. I will stick to the plan.”
**++**
Xena could not move. When she opened her eyes, she realized she was in Callisto’s cave and bound to the bondage throne, the bizarre contraption the crazy warrior had taken from her prison. Her eyes opened wider in panic, when she looked around. The blonde warrior was there and with one strong arm she had Gabrielle bent over a table. The other arm disappeared under the bard’s skirt and seconds later returned with her torn panties. Callisto pulled up the skirt. She obviously planned to rape the bard. Xena struggled to free herself, when suddenly she felt a hot breath at her ear and a soothing voice calmed her down.
“Don’t worry, Xena, just watch and I will take care of you. I will take such good care of you.”
It was the voice of Circe, the beautiful sorceress. At the same time as she was talking to Xena, her hand sneaked under the warrior’s skirt and found her pussy. Almost in synch with this stimulation of her core, she saw Callisto enter the bard’s vagina with one finger. The last thing Xena heard was Gabrielle’s moan, before she suddenly jerked awake with her heart beating fast. Everything had been a dream, created by Circe’s powers of mind-control. With an effort, she pushed the invader from her thoughts. She heard soft laughter and a whispered ‘soon’, before she regained full control of her own mind. During the whole ordeal, Gabrielle was sleeping peacefully at her side. For the rest of the night, Xena stayed awake.
**++**
In the morning, the Warrior Princess woke her companion and then left to check on Ulysses. When she entered the guest house, nobody was there, although the luggage had been left behind. Xena looked outside, but still saw nobody. The only sign of life was a herd of cows she could not remember from the day before. Deeply worried, the warrior walked to their ship. Again she found nobody, not even the guards they had left behind. Xena looked suspiciously at two deer that were grazing on a near-by meadow. She feared all the men had fallen to the evil machinations of the sorceress, but there was not much she could do about it right now. The warrior decided to check out the rest of the island. Perhaps her greatest fears were unfounded and the men were just held captive in some kind of prison.
**++**
About half a candle mark after the warrior had left, Rayna appeared to get the bard. Gabrielle was just finishing her morning routine and invited her in, while she was still putting on her clothes. After almost two years as an Amazon queen, she was no longer shy around women. The bard felt appraising eyes on her body, when she fastened the skirt. They seemed to center on her naked breasts. Deep down, she enjoyed the attention of this attractive woman. When Gabrielle grabbed the last piece of her outfit, the green top, the other woman stepped closer.
“Let me help you.”
The bard complied and Rayna fastened the top for her. Her fingers lingered a moment longer than necessary and lightly caressed the soft skin of Gabrielle’s back. Her smooth voice reached the bard’s ear, causing a light shudder.
“You are very beautiful.”
“Thank you.”
Slowly regaining control, Gabrielle stepped away and ended their intimate moment.
“Okay, let’s go. I can’t wait to see the library.”
Rayna smiled.
“As you wish.”
She led the bard through the castle towards the western wing. Soon they had reached their goal and entered. Gabrielle stood in awe, when she saw several rows of shelves, all filled with different scrolls. There were two desks with comfortable chairs near the window, where you could read or write. A bowl with fruits and cakes offered nourishment. Rayna grabbed the bard’s hand and led her into the room. She pulled her towards one of the shelves.
“My Mistress has many interesting scrolls, but I want to show you my favorite one.”
She picked up one of the scrolls and handed it to the bard.
“Here, you have to read this one.”
Gabrielle smiled at her new friend’s eagerness and opened the scroll. She changed into bard mode and read it aloud.
“My lips trail along your beautiful soft skin. I am entranced by the breathy moans I manage to pull from you. Your naked body is the canvas for my art of seduction. Lightly I kiss and worship every part I visit. When I reach your beautiful breasts, I cannot get enough, licking, sucking, nuzzling them. My lips close around one of the rosy peaks, to suckle on it like a newborn baby. Those peaks harden under my loving attention. I am happy that I can bring you this pleasure.”
Gabrielle had to stop, for she felt heat rise in her loins. The text, obviously sapphic in nature, had aroused her deeply, especially with the beautiful Rayna as her audience. The bard was too distracted to sense another watcher in her back. Behind a hidden panel in the wall stood Circe and waited for the right moment to attack. Rayna picked up one of the cakes and offered it to her guest. When Gabrielle declined, she ate it herself, making a show of licking her lips. The bard watched the little show. She felt a bit silly for her fear of poisoned food. When Rayna offered her another cake she no longer resisted and ate the delicious treat. Unfortunately her suspicion had been well-founded. The cake did not contain a potion to turn her into an animal, but it was laced with an extremely powerful aphrodisiac. Only moments after eating it, waves of arousal flooded her body and mind. Her former attraction for the other woman increased ten-fold, burning into her core with strong desire.
Rayna offered her another cake. This time she did not hand it over, but fed the bard directly. Once the cake was gone, she allowed the bard to suck the fingers clean of any stains. After several moments, Rayna pulled back her hand, but replaced it with her mouth. She kissed the bard and did not wait for permission to invade the mouth with her tongue. Gabrielle did not stop her and soon was breathless from the French kissing. One hand had found her breasts, kneading them expertly. The bard was so turned on by now, she became putty in the hands of her lover. Her need for release overwrote any caution and she allowed the other woman to strip her. When the bard realized, that Rayna had not only pulled off her green top but the bracelet with the batwing charm as well, it was too late. Circe immediately invaded her mind with an avalanche of erotic images and easily overwhelmed Gabrielle’s already weakened mental defenses.
Confident in her sorcery, Circe opened the secret panel and entered the library as well. When she saw her, Gabrielle sank to her knees, confirming that the sorceress’s confidence had been well-founded. Circe stopped before her victim and pulled up her skirt. The bard bent forward and pressed her tongue in the dripping folds. For several minutes Gabrielle was busy servicing her new Mistress. Next Circe ordered her to lean over one of the tables and began to fuck her forcefully from behind. The sorceress felt devious delight in taking the bard in exactly the position she had shown Xena. For three full hours, Rayna and Circe fucked their new toy in any position imaginable, in between forcing her to service them. Their goal was to turn the bard into a perfect pussy slave before Xena was back. Then she would become an important tool in the enslavement of the Warrior Princess.
**++**
When the Warrior Princess returned from her search, she found Gabrielle reclining in the bath tub. For a long moment, her eyes were glued to her lover’s body, especially following the hands soap up those ample breasts. Shaking her head to get rid of her daze, Xena finally managed to stop. A sudden fear made her look again, but she was flooded with relief when she saw the batwing charm on Gabrielle’s wrist. The bard had managed to remember it even during a bath. The warrior’s breathing hitched, when Gabrielle rinsed off the soap and stood up. Her lover was gorgeous, and at the moment showing of all her charms. Only with an effort did Xena manage to resist temptation and to keep her distance. The show continued, when the bard stepped out of the tub to dry herself. When she was finished, she suddenly turned to Xena.
“You would not believe it, but they have a scroll by Sappho herself in their library. It’s the one over there on the table. Have a look at it, before I have to return it tomorrow.”
The warrior started to read the scroll, not aware that it was the same one used to distract Gabrielle in the library. She stopped with an effort. Xena was already aroused from watching her lover. Reading the scroll in her current state would be too much. The warrior had problems not to jump her lover’s body right this moment. Xena groaned inwardly, when the bard came closer with her breasts still bare. Her lover obviously did not know how much of a temptation she caused for Xena. Gabrielle then searched through her bags. When she found the small wrapped package she had been looking for, she handed it to Xena.
“I remembered that I have a secret stash of nutbread. I thought it would be better to eat it now, since it will soon be too old, and save the trail bars for tomorrow. I ate my half before I went for my bath, so this is yours.”
“You kept a secret stash, hm? Why am I not surprised?”
Xena teased her lover and both women smiled. Secretly the warrior was glad for a few bites of the nutbread. Even stale it was better than their trail bars and it definitely could not hurt to have more supplies than expected. She was no longer sure when they would solve this problem. Xena explained the situation with Ulysses and the missing men. Gabrielle looked worried for a moment and then told her lover about her own findings.
“One thing I have learned is that Circe hates men and likes women. Not exactly new information, but confirmation of what we knew. There is some kind of ritual tomorrow morning, where every woman will attend. Circe does expect us as well and I accepted the invitation. I thought it might help us to learn more about her plans.”
“Good thinking.”
Xena felt heat rising from within her body. She suddenly remembered her dream and felt a need to be close to Gabrielle to protect her lover from the sorceress. She had a feeling Circe was trying to take the bard from her, but that would never happen. The warrior embraced her lover and held her close. They kissed, soft at first but then with passion. Xena’s hands kneaded the soft breasts of her lover, with one hand on each mound. Her desire increased. In her mind, the Warrior Princess saw Gabrielle again bent over a table. Making the fantasy a reality, she turned the bard around and pushed her forward. She quickly found a way under Gabrielle’s skirt and teased her opening dexterously, before she pushed two fingers inside. Oh yes, her fingers did plunge deep into her lover’s core, making her mewl in pleasure. The Warrior Princess looked defiantly to the side, where she felt Circe watching them closely like a hawk. But Xena would show her who owned the bard, would show her how she fucked her lover with deep strokes. Gabrielle practically purred at being taken so forcefully. The warrior felt her lover’s juices run over her hand, but suddenly reality set in. Once again, Circe had been manipulating her actions, trying to make her lose control. With a herculean effort Xena managed to reign in her arousal and to stop. Gabrielle groaned in protest, when she withdrew her fingers from her vagina.
“Oh no, I am so close.”
Xena understood her frustration, but she could not risk it.
“Sorry, my love, but I have to stop. If I keep going, I will lose control and Circe could gain power over my mind.”
“Okay, I understand. But once this is over, I will bend you over a table and fuck you for two hours straight.”
The Warrior Princess had to suppress a moan at this mental image. It fit directly with her submissive side. Nothing much happened during the evening and they went to bed. As usual when they were indoors, they went to bed naked. They had done so, since they became lovers. About an hour later, the warrior began to regret it. In her sleep, the bard had turned around and moved one hand to Xena’s breasts. Feeling the touch of her lover did not help the warrior at all, while she tried to maintain her calm. Xena did not want to wake the bard, therefore she simply tried to ignore the hand, but it would be a long night.
**++**
It was the middle of the night. Xena was still awake. From her time as a warlord, she was used to stay long hours or even days without sleep. Since Gabrielle’s hand was still on her breasts, sometimes even softly massaging it, she could not move much to distract herself. This gave her plenty of time to replay in her mind, what happened the last few days. Especially the fantasies about Callisto and Gabrielle came up again and again, connected to the feeling of Circe watching her. The fantasies increased her arousal that had been simmering inside of her for a long time now. Subconsciously a hand moved to her crotch, to massage her pussy lightly. The feeling of being watched did not stop her. On the contrary, it sent a thrill through her body.
Still without realizing it, the warrior opened her legs, improving the view for the hidden watcher. She was no longer touching herself despite the secret watcher. She was doing it because of Circe. An unbidden thought entered her mind.
‘Yes, wider.’
The Warrior Princess complied and opened her legs wider. She pushed one finger into her vagina. Soon she moved it in and out.
‘Show me! Show me what belongs to me.’
Xena spread her legs even further apart. She added a second finger. She still felt those dark, seductive eyes on her body. The warrior pumped her hand faster. It was now almost a need to give the watcher, what she commanded from her. The pleasure rose in her body, pushing her closer to release.
‘Once you come you will be mine.’
The Warrior Princess was nearing a massive climax. Only at the last moment, was her conscious mind able to regain control. Her steely self-control gave her the will power to stop. Almost reluctantly she removed the fingers from her vagina. With a shake of her head did she strengthen her mental shields and push the invader out. One last thought hovered through her mind.
‘You want to submit.’
To her great worry, Xena could not really deny this point. The juices covering her fingers were evidence that it contained some truth.
**++**
By morning, Xena had begun to feel the strain. The lack of sleep together with the constant feelings of arousal had taken their toll on even the strong-willed Warrior Princess. She woke her partner and put on her clothes. Once Gabrielle was finished as well, they each ate one of the trail bars. They had just finished, when Rayna came to pick them up. Xena had to gulp, when she saw Circe’s assistant. Instead of her normal gear, the exotic beauty only wore a short robe and nothing else. The robe was not even knee-length and of a sheer material, making it almost see-through. The effect was even more erotic than if Rayna had been naked. The Warrior Princess felt her arousal rise again. Rayna greeted them and held up two more robes.
“Good morning. Here are your robes. Sorry, Xena, yours might be a bit short, but we do not have anyone as tall as you on the island.”
At Xena’s questioning look, she turned to Gabrielle.
“Didn’t you mention it?”
The bard blushed.
“I was about to tell you, but then you started to distract me.”
The Warrior Princess kept her stoic façade, but inside she felt the heat rise. She remembered very well how she had distracted her lover. The bard took off her clothes to dress in the robe – and to give her lover a heart attack. Gabrielle’s gorgeous body was always a beautiful sight, but in her current state of simmering arousal even more so. Add to that that Rayna was here as well and watching the bard strip with appreciative eyes. Once Gabrielle was completely naked, except for the batwing bracelet, the other woman handed her one of the robes. Then she turned her eyes back to Xena. The Warrior Princess had never been shy about getting naked, but there was something decidedly predatory about the woman. When Xena did not shed her clothing immediately, Rayna’s look turned into a smirk. With a simple raise of her eyebrows she challenged the warrior.
Xena had never backed down from a dare and she would not start today, although she could not shake the feeling of being played. Slowly she removed her bracers, followed by her leathers. The boots were next, leaving her only in her shift and panties. She felt Rayna’s eyes on her, which made her want to give a show. Her movements even slower than before, she pulled the shift over her head, revealing her magnificent breasts. Rayna kept watching closely, almost possessively. A slight nod seemed like a command to go on, and the warrior pushed the panties down her toned legs. Finally naked, she stood almost as if on attention for a long moment. The eyes on her felt heavy, causing the heat inside to rise another notch. The Warrior Princess was so aroused, she felt tempted to jump the exotic beauty right here in front of Gabrielle. At the same time, she was unconsciously aware that it was not her who got to make the first move. That right belonged to a more powerful woman.
Finally Rayna handed her the last robe. Her nipples were straining against the thin robe she was wearing, showing that she was not unaffected from their interaction. A cornel of pride arose in Xena, that she could impress such a beautiful woman. She put on the robe and indeed, as Rayna had anticipated, it was very short. The hem ended not even mid-thigh. The warrior could not bend down without revealing either her butt or her pussy. It did not help that Gabrielle gave her ass an affectionate squeeze before they left. Rayna led them to a central part of the castle, where Circe and all her followers awaited them.
Circe sat on a throne-like chair, while all her followers were kneeling before her. Without needing a prompt, Xena and Gabrielle joined the women, kneeling in the same position, with the arms behind the back and the legs opened wide. The Warrior Princess knew this position well. It was the way a submissive sex slave would kneel before her Mistress. During her dark times as a warlord and Destroyer of Nations, many slaves had knelt before her in the same position. And it was also the position she held while kneeling before Callisto in many of her dark erotic fantasies. Returning mentally to the here and now, Xena watched their hostess. She wore the same kind of robe as anybody else, allowing tantalizing glimpses of her magnificent body. The warrior turned slightly sideways, to try to use Circe’s seating position and look below her robe. She hoped to have a peak at the private parts of the sorceress, who now addressed the crowd.
“Welcome! Today we will have two guests during our ceremony. Together with us, they will praise the Goddess Aphrodite by worshipping the female body. So let us begin with the communal bath, before the main part of the ritual starts. But first you can thank me for hosting the ceremony as usual.”
To her astonishment, Xena saw the first woman get up and step forward towards the throne. There she knelt down before the sorceress and kissed her foot reverently.
“Thank you, Mistress, for allowing me to join the ceremony.”
Once she had returned to her original position, the next woman got up and gave a similar submissive thank you. Shudders ran down Xena’s back, presenting a mixture of consternation and arousal. One by one, the other women followed suit. The Warrior Princess did not know, if she should join them or not. It always hurt her pride to submit willingly, but she knew it would provide her with lots of pleasure. By now it was almost a need to be dominated by the beautiful sorceress. Xena was still undecided, when she felt movement at her side. Without hesitation, Gabrielle had stood up as well. The warrior tried to stop her.
“Gabrielle!”
The bard turned sideways.
“We promised to attend, Xena. And would it really hurt to kiss the feet of such a beautiful woman? She is gorgeous, Xena.”
The latter was a fact, Xena was already well aware of. And the former question she would have to answer with ‘No, of course not’. The warrior’s problem was that she might actually like it. The pull to submit to the dominant woman had become stronger with every passing minute. Watching her lover kneel before the sorceress, created an odd sensation for Xena. She could not really place it. Was it … acceptance? … satisfaction? Was she turned on from watching her lover submit to a beautiful dominant woman? Should she not be jealous? Did she need to be jealous? Would Gabrielle return the advances of the gorgeous sorceress? Many thoughts tumbled through Xena’s mind, while she watched the bard place a soft kiss on Circe’s foot. When Gabrielle returned with a soft smile on her face, the warrior got up and went forward almost on autopilot. When she knelt down before the sorceress, Circe pulled up her robe slightly and smirked at Xena.
“This way, you won’t have to strain your neck to enjoy the view. And I bet everybody behind you can see that you enjoy it, because your wet pussy is on show for them.”
The Warrior Princess actually blushed at these words, but she could not deny it, since she felt the droplets run down her thigh. As if pulled by a magnet, she bent down towards Circe’s well pedicured feet. When she kissed the left one, a current ran from the point of contact straight through her body to her cunt, causing it to contract almost painfully. Both her pairs of lips were still tingling, when she looked up at Circe. For almost a minute, her eyes were glued to Circe’s bare pussy, before she could lift her head higher and look into the sorceress’ eyes. She was well aware of the significance of what she would say next.
“Thank you, Mistress, for allowing me to join this ceremony.”
“You are welcome, Xena. And I have a feeling it won’t be the last time.”
The warrior tried not to show an emotion, as the impact of the words set in. She went back to her place and knelt down. Circe addressed her followers once more. Then she led them to a nearby pool for the communal bath. Xena had a hard time keeping her arousal in check, when all the beautiful women shed their last piece of clothing and stepped into the pool naked. The women paired up to wash each other’s backs, so Xena turned to the bard. But before she could reach her, Rayna appeared and pulled her lover away. Xena wanted to protest, but was stopped when she felt soft hands on her back. She knew instinctively whose hands they were and a purring voice at her ear confirmed it.
“Relax, Xena. We have to cleanse the body before the ritual. We want to present female perfection to the Goddess when we worship her.”
It took the Warrior Princess all of her immense willpower not to come, when Circe moved the hands around her body and began to soap her breasts. She wanted to scream in relief, but at the same time in frustration, when the sorceress stopped. Again she heard the soft voice close to her ear.
“Your turn.”
It was an exquisite experience, to move her hands over Circe’s body and to feel the softness of her skin. It was immensely erotic to feel the strong muscles in her back and even more so, when she felt the heavy mounds of the sorceress in her hands. Xena’s arousal reached new heights, especially when it was coupled with the shocking thrill of watching Rayna do the bard. When the warrior had turned around, the other pair had come into her line of sight. And Rayna did show less restraint then her Mistress, for she had one hand lathering soap between the bard’s legs. Gabrielle’s breasts stood at attention, showing how much she enjoyed the sensation. If the bard would not still be wearing the batwing charm, Xena would have thought her lover lost. Luckily Circe stopped the bath at this moment.
“Okay, girls, time for the main ritual.”
Everyone followed her into the next room. Plush carpets and many soft pillows covered the floor. Xena chose a position near a wall, so that she and the bard would have their backs protected. She was not sure, if it happened by accident, that the other women formed a semi-circle around them. Circe looked at the warrior with an evil smirk, when she announced that now the main ritual would begin.
And finally the Warrior Princess understood what this ritual would be about. It would be one gigantic orgy! Before her eyes, the sorceress French-kissed Rayna, while the other women caressed and kissed each other in many different positions. Hands roamed over bodies, breasts were licked and fingers entered different openings of the respective partner’s body. Xena felt the need to take part. She wanted to fuck or be fucked as well. With her last shreds of sanity she realized that she was attacked mentally once again. Circe was sending images of a most erotic nature deep into her subconscious, invading every part of her mind and memories. Defending herself and watching the carnal activity at the same time, was too much even for the formidable Warrior Princess. She fell down on her knees, with her eyes shut, and held her mental shields with all her willpower. She pleaded to her lover for help.
“Gabrielle, her projections are so strong.”
“Don’t worry, I have your back. I will tell you, when you can look again.”
Xena heard shuffling around her, moans and all the typical noises connected with passionate love-making. But nobody touched her, so obviously the bard managed to hold the women at bay. Good girl! Gabrielle had learned so much since she started traveling with Xena and was now an accomplished fighter in her own right. But the mental attack did not stop. Therefore, Xena was straining to keep up her shields. She knew one invasion might be too much. Her submissive side would yield too easily to a dominant woman like Circe, once the shield was breached. The noises receded and Xena felt her lover’s hand on her hip.
“It’s time. Open your eyes.”
Relaxing slightly, the warrior did just that … and looked into the blissful face of Rayna, who was fucked by the sorceress less than a pace away. Before Xena could understand the situation, her lover pushed two fingers deep into her cunt and then began to pump them in and out. This was too much for the Warrior Princess. After several days of constant stimulation, watching Circe take another woman in such a dominant way while simultaneously being fucked expertly by the bard pushed her over the edge. Xena succumbed to the pleasure of a massive orgasm, which completely destroyed her concentration. Her mental shields crumbled under Circe’s next mental assault, flooding her brain with erotic images. Most of them were centered on visions of being fucked into submission by the gorgeous sorceress. Her last conscious act was a look back, coupled with a question.
“Why?”
She was already lost to the world when her lover answered with a dreamy look on her face.
“Because the Mistress wanted it. Nothing else matters.”
Soon the final step began of turning the Warrior Princess into a submissive sex slave. For two hours straight Circe fucked her new pet doggy style, switching between cunt and asshole, to prove her dominance. At the same time, the warrior was forced to watch Rayna fuck the bard in the same degrading way. Afterwards, Gabrielle had to lick the pussies of all the women in the room, with Xena still forced to watch and in the throes of one massive climax after the other. Slowly but surely, Circe fucked any last shred of resistance away, accompanying her actions with constant mental attacks. At the end of the fuck-marathon, Xena was completely devoted to her new Mistress.
**++**
Epilogue
Bard and warrior had finally returned to the mainland after several weeks of serving at Circe’s court. The sorceress had completely scanned their minds and seen that they had many powerful friends. Have them disappear could have brought their attention to her island. So she found a compromise. They would return to their travels and keep fighting warlords and evil everywhere, while they would secretly work as scouts for Circe. Xena and Gabrielle would try to find and seduce any young and beautiful woman that met with the approval of their Mistress. The mind controlling abilities of the sorceress were not restricted by time or distance. Therefore, she could guide them anytime and even feel any orgasms they felt. And in regular intervals, the duo would lead their victims to Circe’s island. That would also allow them to serve their Mistress for a couple of days, fulfilling the greatest desire they now had in life.
Meanwhile, nobody cared what had happened to Ulysses and his men. Only Circe sometimes smiled, thinking of the new additions to her stock of farm animals.