Sasha Calle as DCEU's Supergirl

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"Damn, 'The Flash' is good! It’s super inventive both visually and in concept. The dynamic of two Barry Allen’s is crazy well done. Emotions hit me intensely hard, solid surprises, and it got me wanting to watch again and really eager to see how they follow it. Well done."
I love reviews like this. Replace 'The Flash' with ______ and the Barry allen part and it pretty much is so generic it could apply to any movie. A lot of the reviews read like this.

Won't matter. Truth will come out. Yeah maybe its good, so what.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Looking forward to watching this movie. Shame Sasha Calle will not get to star in her own "Supergirl" movie.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
11 months ago
The period between 1999 and 2017 was absolutely packed with superheroine productions.
But we know that's not what she's referring to.
"Packed" may be a strong word... I mean there ARE Superheroine productions in that period..... but let's be real, they are few and farbetween in comparison... and most of them are VERY recent. on that particular timetable.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
11 months ago
This is almost Jennifer Lawrence-level gaslighting. The slightly more subtle "I wish I had a hero like the Supergirl we've created when I was little" as opposed to just the utter nonsense of "first action heroine ever."

It's so easy to prove her statement to be utterly wrong - the period between 1999 and 2017 was absolutely packed with superheroine productions.

OK, admittedly, that costume is sexy and tight. She has a gorgeous fit body and looks great in it, despite not having any boot heels or even really boots at all. But you know they're going to play that down, and play up the identity thing big time.

¿ta bien?
So you think the years she was 'little' spanned to 2017 when she turned age 22?

You think you know who she was exposed to hero-wise when she was actually little? How is that possible? Are you magic? Can you name all the hero's 'like the Supergirl we've created' that she had back then in her childhood that she's forgotten?

Maybe you should DM her to remind her. Or maybe not. Likely she would say you're utterly wrong and be utterly right about that.

Play up the identity thing? That Supergirl's name is Kara and she's from Krypton and can fly and is smokin' hot and is a badass? That is in the trailers already.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
shevek
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:
11 months ago
shevek wrote:
11 months ago
This is almost Jennifer Lawrence-level gaslighting. The slightly more subtle "I wish I had a hero like the Supergirl we've created when I was little" as opposed to just the utter nonsense of "first action heroine ever."

It's so easy to prove her statement to be utterly wrong - the period between 1999 and 2017 was absolutely packed with superheroine productions.

OK, admittedly, that costume is sexy and tight. She has a gorgeous fit body and looks great in it, despite not having any boot heels or even really boots at all. But you know they're going to play that down, and play up the identity thing big time.

¿ta bien?
So you think the years she was 'little' spanned to 2017 when she turned age 22?

You think you know who she was exposed to hero-wise when she was actually little? How is that possible? Are you magic? Can you name all the hero's 'like the Supergirl we've created' that she had back then in her childhood that she's forgotten?

Maybe you should DM her to remind her. Or maybe not. Likely she would say you're utterly wrong and be utterly right about that.

Play up the identity thing? That Supergirl's name is Kara and she's from Krypton and can fly and is smokin' hot and is a badass? That is in the trailers already.
I picked the age of 22 because that is when people generally graduate college. For many, college is a developing time in people's lives (it certainly was in mine) so it counts as formative even if one is not technically 'little'. This comes from her mention in that featurette that she made an 'inspiration board' in college and it featured Gal Gadot on it. The first live-action Wonder Woman film came out in 2017, in her senior year at university.

Kara from Krypton who can fly and is smokin' hot (not at all sure what a 'badass' is even defined as, it's just a generic term to denote a vague level of empowerment. I never use it.) is pretty much a feature of almost every version of Supergirl ever depicted. So what.

Let's assume her 'childhood' actually meant approx 1997 to 2010, then. Here's the totality of what she could have seen. This is not every superheroine appearance during that time (that would be a 'packed' list for Femina). Just Supergirl.

Shw probably didn't see any of it. Yet it was there.

Supergirl in Superman the Animated Series: 1996-2000.
Supergirl in New Batman Adventures: 1997-1999.
Supergirl in Justice League Unlimited: 2004-2006.
Supergirl on Smallville: 2007.
Supergirl in Superman/Batman Apocalypse: 2010.
There were three Supergirl comic book runs in 1996, 2005, and 2011.

None of them are "like the Supergirl we've created," according to Sasha.
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
11 months ago
Supergirl in Superman the Animated Series: 1996-2000.
Supergirl in New Batman Adventures: 1997-1999.
Supergirl in Justice League Unlimited: 2004-2006.
Supergirl on Smallville: 2007.
Supergirl in Superman/Batman Apocalypse: 2010.
There were three Supergirl comic book runs in 1996, 2005, and 2011.

None of them are "like the Supergirl we've created," according to Sasha.
Almost no one has seen the animated shows. That's just the reality of the situation. They also don't really count as mainstream level productions, which is surely what she's talking about, and it'd be silly to do so (and comics? That doesn't even factor here). This is literally only the second time EVER that a Supergirl has been on the big screen... and her first outing was a terrible, stupid, film. There's a non-zero chance that Sasha saw the DC cartoons growing up................... but it's just that, non-zero...... it's best not to take production hype talk too seriously. The developers of Redfall said it was their most ambitious game EVER............ they made PREY, and according to them for the few weeks before Redfall came out that 2 out of 10 unfinished turd was THE MOST AMBITIOUS game they'd ever made.........

It's hype speak. If you fall for it in 2023 that's on you (The royale you). No one REALLY believes anything anybody says in these things anymore, Sasha's contractually bound to not poopoo a single element of the film. What's she gonna do, smile at the Camera and be like 'She's really boring actually, loads of Supergirl's have covered this exact sort of thing to death already.'
shevek
Producer
Producer

Femina wrote:
11 months ago
What's she gonna do, smile at the Camera and be like 'She's really boring actually, loads of Supergirl's have covered this exact sort of thing to death already.'
Yup. Sasha might not have grown up with a single whit of any of the animated, TV, or comic book Supergirl portrayals I listed within her 'childhood' period, but she's also NOT going to do anything substantially new with a character that's already had six television seasons on the CW portrayed quite well (even in the worst of writing) by the stunning Melissa Benoist.

Other than wear a different costume with no real boots, she can only do one new thing. And that's what she's there for.
It was made pretty clear in the auditions for that part: they supposedly looked at 425 actresses (really??) but the three clear frontrunners, including Sasha, all had one thing in common, and that's what the casting was going for.

Probably my final statement in this thread unless some incredible development arises. We'll just wait till the movie comes out, which for me is smack in the middle of peak Comicon season, so maybe we'll watch it at one of our Airbnb stops.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
11 months ago
I picked the age of 22 because that is when people generally graduate college. For many, college is a developing time in people's lives (it certainly was in mine) so it counts as formative even if one is not technically 'little'. This comes from her mention in that featurette that she made an 'inspiration board' in college and it featured Gal Gadot on it. The first live-action Wonder Woman film came out in 2017, in her senior year at university.
LOL. So lame.

College...counts...not techinically 'little.'

No, it doesn't count. No one saying '...when I was little' is talking about college age years! Or about high school age years for that matter.

You extending little kid years into college or high school is a laughing stock argument. Thanks for the laugh. :joker:
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
11 months ago
Femina wrote:
11 months ago
What's she gonna do, smile at the Camera and be like 'She's really boring actually, loads of Supergirl's have covered this exact sort of thing to death already.'
Yup. Sasha might not have grown up with a single whit of any of the animated, TV, or comic book Supergirl portrayals I listed within her 'childhood' period, but she's also NOT going to do anything substantially new with a character that's already had six television seasons on the CW portrayed quite well (even in the worst of writing) by the stunning Melissa Benoist.

Other than wear a different costume with no real boots, she can only do one new thing. And that's what she's there for.
It was made pretty clear in the auditions for that part: they supposedly looked at 425 actresses (really??) but the three clear frontrunners, including Sasha, all had one thing in common, and that's what the casting was going for.

Probably my final statement in this thread unless some incredible development arises. We'll just wait till the movie comes out, which for me is smack in the middle of peak Comicon season, so maybe we'll watch it at one of our Airbnb stops.
Remind me NOT to hire you for any PR coverage.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
11 months ago
Kara from Krypton who can fly and is smokin' hot (not at all sure what a 'badass' is even defined as, it's just a generic term to denote a vague level of empowerment. I never use it.) is pretty much a feature of almost every version of Supergirl ever depicted. So what.
So what? I was responding to this...
shevek wrote: OK, admittedly, that costume is sexy and tight. She has a gorgeous fit body and looks great in it, despite not having any boot heels or even really boots at all. But you know they're going to play that down, and play up the identity thing big time.
Specifically the last part of it...
shevek wrote: ... and play up the identity thing big time.
You know, your usual identity politics BS that you have to interject every f-ing time you can.

So I bypassed the identity crap we all know you were actually going for, and instead talked about the Flash movie Supergirl character's identity instead. That's what's so what.

As to: you don't know what Badass means. Yes, I recall many times when you don't know what words mean. Even when you're on the web and can google it.
Last edited by theScribbler 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

theScribbler wrote:
11 months ago
shevek wrote:
11 months ago
So what? I was responding to this...
shevek wrote: OK, admittedly, that costume is sexy and tight. She has a gorgeous fit body and looks great in it, despite not having any boot heels or even really boots at all. But you know they're going to play that down, and play up the identity thing big time.
Specifically the last part of it...
shevek wrote: ... and play up the identity thing big time.
You know, you're usual identity politics BS that you have to interject every f-ing time you can.

So I bypassed the identity crap we all know you were actually going for, and instead talked about the Flash movie Supergirl character's identity instead. That's what's so what.

As to: you don't know what Badass means. Yes, I recall many times when you don't know what words mean. Even when you're on the web and can google it.
Okay, there is a bit of humor to be found when one person calls out someone else by writing "you don't know what words mean" when--just a few sentences before--they wrote "you're usual identity politics".

But as to the point about identity politics, isn't everything being made into an identity politics issue these days? Haven't DC and Marvel been quite vocal about emphasizing identity politics in their products? I'm not saying the Supergirl situation is one of identity politics, but at the same time it's not like the company itself hasn't been espousing identity politics.

* identity politics (noun): political activity or movements based on or catering to the cultural, ethnic, gender, racial, religious, or social interests that characterize a group identity.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks sugarcoater for the grammar catch.

If I were shevek, I'd now be writing 300 to 1,000 words on how typing "you're usual identity politics BS" is actually correct cause it's a metaphor as in:
'You are a math textbook'
'She's a diamond in the rough'
or 'You are usual identity politics BS' and I meant it that way.

But really i just typed it wrong so fixed now.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
shevek
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:
11 months ago
You know, your usual identity politics BS that you have to interject every f-ing time you can.

First of all, of course I know what "badass" means. But its massive overuse in the postmodern entertainment era has made it meaningless, like "problematic" or "triggering". At this point, all it means is that it's a female character that the Internet wants to 'stan'. Its use has become so cliched and one-dimensional that it's not even used to apply to male characters anymore. Once upon a time, the characters that Arnold Schwarzenegger played were often called "badass". Now they're just "toxic" (yet another meaningless diluted term).

[Don't believe me about the overuse of this term? I'm watching the latest episode of Superman & Lois tonight, and right in the middle of it, the Kansas Governor, who is a woman, tells Lana Lang, the mayor of Smallville, "You've got a bunch of single moms in charge, badasses like you and me." So now, someone is a 'badass' simply because that person is a woman who has a important job but also has two kids? And then only a minute later, as Sarah and her new beau are fleeing an underage kegger in a car, he says to her, 'You're like this badass getaway driver.' That usage makes a lot more sense, but that's twice in 2 minutes the term was used, which lessens its impact and is also bad writing. As I said, dilution.]

As for the "identity crap." well, check this out, buddy: I predicted this swap several years before it happened!
It's a character I created for my series in 2017 called Poderosa - the Puerto Rican Power Girl-meets-LoisLane, in tribute to the legendary George Perez. Except in my case, it was a completely fleshed-out character, with ethnic background, language, two kids, and a job at a TV station.
There was even a Puerto Rican band playing a traditional anthem song in her origin episode.

In the case of Sasha Calle (or the other two frontrunners for the role), creating a well-rounded, fleshed-out character is not what it's about.
It's about fulfilling ESG representation requirements in the casting department. That's it.

The fact that she does happen to be quite sexy is just a happy coincidence. It's doubtful they would have picked someone who wasn't fit in tiptop shape. She wouldn't have looked as "badass" :)
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
11 months ago

First of all, of course I know what "badass" means. But its massive overuse in the postmodern entertainment era has made it meaningless, like "problematic" or "triggering". At this point, all it means is that it's a female character that the Internet wants to 'stan'. Its use has become so cliched and one-dimensional that it's not even used to apply to male characters anymore. Once upon a time, the characters that Arnold Schwarzenegger played were often called "badass". Now they're just "toxic" (yet another meaningless diluted term).

[Don't believe me about the overuse of this term? I'm watching the latest episode of Superman & Lois tonight, and right in the middle of it, the State Governor, who is a woman, tells Lana Lang, the mayor of Smallville, "You've got a bunch of single moms in charge, badasses like you and me." So now, someone is a 'badass' simply because that person is a woman who has a important job but also has two kids? As I said, dilution.]
Load of crap. Diversions. Predictable, I buy none of it.

Your definition for Badass: "all it means is that it's a female character that the Internet wants to stan" is crap.

Your diversions that Badass is overused, diluted, meaningless, cliched, one-dimensional and "it's not even used to apply to male characters anymore!" is all crap. Apparently you can't escape delivering crap.

Badass is used the perfect amount whenever it's used. In fact, CW should introduce a character named Badass so they have more reason to say Badass on CW shows.
shevek wrote:
11 months ago
As for the "identity crap." well, check this out, buddy: I predicted this swap several years before it happened!
It's a character I created for my series in 2017 called Poderosa - the Puerto Rican Power Girl-meets-LoisLane, in tribute to the legendary George Perez. Except in my case, it was a completely fleshed-out character, with ethnic background, language, two kids, and a job at a TV station.
There was even a Puerto Rican band playing a traditional anthem song in her origin episode.
The predictable shevek tooting his own horn in a thread not about him, yet again.

And you predicted nothing. You saying so is more of your crap. Racebending precedes you. In Marvel and DC movies. Aquaman, Catwoman and many more.

Poderosa clearly rips off DC anyway. I hope DC is getting their 90% cut from your proceeds so they can donate it back to you so you can buy a clue.

Lois Lane Power Girl 1958 splash.jpg
Lois Lane Power Girl 1958 splash.jpg (276.21 KiB) Viewed 6146 times
Lois Lane Power Girl 1958 panel .png
Lois Lane Power Girl 1958 panel .png (2.39 MiB) Viewed 6146 times

Lois Lane as Power Girl character created by DC in 1958.
Lois gets Power Girl powers in a dream. 1958.
Costume with big P logo on it, 1958.
Lois Lane works as a reporter, 1958

All elements ripped off for mostly unoriginal shevek character in 2017. He admits to it when writing "Power Girl-meets-LoisLane".

But why is Poderosa Puerto Rican. Did he choose this and searched high and low in the burghs for a Puerto Rican amateur actress who would act for pittance, or is it the other way around: found actress to work for pittance and she happened to be Puerto Rican?

Also Rosa Perez (Poderosa reporter name) is too close to Rosie Perez. Rosie would like her name back.
shevek wrote:
11 months ago
In the case of Sasha Calle (or the other two frontrunners for the role), creating a well-rounded, fleshed-out character is not what it's about.
It's about fulfilling ESG representation requirements in the casting department. That's it.
So you don't know what goes into character building and you don't know anything about casting for professional movies, so you offer up this small-minded know-nothing crap.

You write "It's about fulfilling ESG representation requirements in the casting department. That's it"
which is you announcing to us all
"I am not in the know. I've never met or talked with or read stuff from people who are in the business. I'm completely on the outside, and I'll make stuff up, jump to wrong conclusions, and as a below rank amateur have so many misperceptions of the industry and how things are done, that blabbering nonsense is my go to. Yes, it's all crap. Altho I'm not sure how to define crap."
shevek wrote: The fact that she does happen to be quite sexy is just a happy coincidence.
Lynda Carter. :lynda1:
Margot Robbie. Gal Gadot. Melissa Benoist. Laura Vandervoort. Helen Slater. Morena Baccarin. Michelle Pfeiffer. Amber Heard. Teri Hatcher. Rosario Dawson. Kiersey Clemons. Julie Newmar. Eartha Kitt. Yvonne Craig. Erica Durance. Cara Delevingne. etc.

Yeah, just happy coincidences. Nothing to do with purposeful and excellent casting.

Relevant:
Wonder Woman Lynda Carter received the honor of “Hispanic Woman of the Year” in 1983.
Last edited by theScribbler 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Okay Shevek and scribbler, take a break. You've both had your say so let's give it a rest for a week or two. When the movie comes out, you can have your critiques. Just be civil about it.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah! :P

(ducks behind DrDominator9)
shevek
Producer
Producer

[comments self-redacted.]
DrDominator9 wrote:
10 months ago
Okay Shevek and scribbler, take a break. You've both had your say so let's give it a rest for a week or two. When the movie comes out, you can have your critiques. Just be civil about it.
Sure, I'll take a break. But I'm the one who's being personally attacked. That's not particularly civil, I'd think.
Got other things to do anyway, like Comicons and editing etc.

I loved The Scribbler in that 2014 film where he was a sexy anti-heroine with multiple personalities. :)
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

First (33 seconds) clip of Supergirl.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Here's hoping this non spoiler review of The Flash movie is spot on.

... :ybat: ...

:bmbw: :bmbw:

the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I did not read any reviews (do not want to spoil myself), but saw the headlines of a couple of them. It seemed they all were saying, the movie is okay, but not really good. I hope they are wrong, but won't know before I have seen it myself. At least one of them was the Guardian review, which seldom agrees with what I think of a movie. :D
Supergirllegend
Henchman
Henchman

I saw it last night and can’t wait to see it again. Tremendous superhero film.
SHL
Producer
Producer

Alright. So I loved Sasha Calle as Supergirl. Wish we got more of her. She looked amazing in the costume. She was a badass. I wouldn’t mind making a fetish film version of this version of Supergirl. The movie was good too btw
robopope25
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

If your a fan of superheroines in peril her version might be the best one.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

robopope25 wrote:
10 months ago
If your a fan of superheroines in peril her version might be the best one.
Sasha is in peril?
spandex4fun
Sargeant
Sargeant

SHL wrote:
10 months ago
Alright. So I loved Sasha Calle as Supergirl. Wish we got more of her. She looked amazing in the costume. She was a badass. I wouldn’t mind making a fetish film version of this version of Supergirl. The movie was good too btw
OH!! I would like to see that.
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
Ernie
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Reviews for the movie are mixed, but there seems to be universal praise for Sasha's Supergirl. Seven pages (and counting) from the handful of usual suspects bullhorning their seventh wave identity politics looks a little silly now, no?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Will be seeing multiple showings this weekend so can't wait to see this "peril" because Sasha is amazingly sexy with a body that is worthy of worship and a face to match!!! Beautiful girl for sure!!!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ernie wrote:
10 months ago
Reviews for the movie are mixed, but there seems to be universal praise for Sasha's Supergirl. Seven pages (and counting) from the handful of usual suspects bullhorning their seventh wave identity politics looks a little silly now, no?
We know this movie was reshot dozens of times. Lots of re-edits. No idea what was left on the floor. Given the thrashing so many message filled movies have gotten in the last year or so they probably dumped a lot of the nonsense.

And Sasha is fine. But its not the iconic character. Why is blonde in a skirt so bad when no one had an issue with a naked, jacked Hemsworth in a bondage position.
Ernie
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yawn.
Nykron
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Saw the movie. Most excellent. I'd recommend it. No real peril but Sasha was great. She got no real lines however. Sadly that franchise is being rebooted.
robopope25
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I don't want to spoil it but i def thought some shots and battles were peril heavy. If you dont think this film had superheroine peril i got news for you: You wont be seeing mainstream peril to your liking in our lifetimes. This is the most I've seen a heroine get crushed in a regular production since black scorpion 23 years ago. And i cant see it going this hard again.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

robopope25 wrote:
10 months ago
I don't want to spoil it but i def thought some shots and battles were peril heavy. If you dont think this film had superheroine peril i got news for you: You wont be seeing mainstream peril to your liking in our lifetimes. This is the most I've seen a heroine get crushed in a regular production since black scorpion 23 years ago. And i cant see it going this hard again.
Yeah maybe you're right. It does have a fair bit of beat down/Ryona. And Sasha is helpless at times. And yes this is probably the last of any Ryona type material to come.
SHL
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:
10 months ago
robopope25 wrote:
10 months ago
Yeah maybe you're right. It does have a fair bit of beat down/Ryona. And Sasha is helpless at times. And yes this is probably the last of any Ryona type material to come.
I think one of the hardest things to do in this genre is unpack what people mean by certain terms, such as: peril, sexual peril, ryona, softcore, hardcore, humiliation etc

When someone tells me one of my films needs to have more “sexual peril” they might as well be saying “it needs more oogey boogey” because these generic terms have become so personalized they almost mean nothing anymore.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Nope! Your films have plenty of oogey boogey!

:thumbup: :yahoo: :thumbup:

SHL
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
10 months ago

Sir; can you please have less Boogey and more Oogey, or I will never buy again
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SHL wrote:
10 months ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
10 months ago

I only like the oogery. Have more of the oogery and remove some of the boogery or I have to pass.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

If it's oogey boogey people want wasn't there a bugle boy in Company B who delivered the goods every morning ?
Or was that oogey woogey?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

I just saw the movie. I thought it was great and I would love to watch again soon. Pretty awesome cameos, too. :D
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

SHL wrote:
10 months ago
DrDominator9 wrote:
10 months ago

Is the Oogie wearing noogie or is it bare joogie? Without noogie than it isn't a SHIP video according to my very specific but nevertheless objective analysis.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

tallyho wrote:
10 months ago
If it's oogey boogey people want wasn't there a bugle boy in Company B who delivered the goods every morning ?
Or was that oogey woogey?
Might be oogie wookie, in which case I'm out. Not a fan of Star Wars parodies, except of course for Tallyho's masterful series of vignettes based on that movie. They're freaking hilarious and long overdue for a new episode. Too bad work keeps him far too busy!

RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Movie was ok, would have been a complete disaster without Keaton and Sasha's SG salvaging what was there. She was a great SG, did the best she could with what she had to work with and looked great doing it. Wouldn't mind seeing her get a solo film.