(Heroineburgh) Arogya: Desire Unbound

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Here's another erotic tale of Heroineburgh that has begun.

In this version, she is not transformed by the meteor explosion in the regular Heroineburgh canon, but instead creates the transformation herself.
Also, she likes dudes. Plus, there's an unexpected ending.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Maitreyi Gupta was annoyed.

The unassuming, bespectacled post-doc was sitting quietly in the cafeteria of the Department of Microbiology at the University of Pittsburgh. She was studiously reviewing the details of a new textbook she was going to use in her classes in the upcoming semester, but she kept being interrupted by a disturbing and distracting sound.

It was a hearty, bassy laugh - the result of a joke told by her fellow colleague, the handsome, top-notch researcher Dr. Arun Kundalini. He was in the middle of a gathering of doctoral candidates, holding court with his charismatic demeanor. There were several Indian and Chinese female postdocs in the group, and a couple of admiring male scientists, as well. Men wanted to emulate him, and women wanted to work for him, and probably sleep with him if they could. She could hear them twittering at his jokes from across the room.

But Dr. Gupta kept looking up from her textbook, mesmerized by the sight of Arun's chiseled jawline and sculpted haircut, which made him look a bit like Wolverine with his bushy sideburns. She wasn't immune to his charms, either. In fact, she quite fancied him, but never had the guts to do anything about it.

She was too busy with schoolwork, and also quite shy. Not to mention that she wasn't much to behold compared to the other ladies in the department, looking rather mousy and plain, short of stature and flat-chested, and rarely wearing any makeup, nor any fashionable clothing. She was very far down on the list of people that an alpha male like Arun might notice.
nerdy microbiologist marty gupta.jpg
nerdy microbiologist marty gupta.jpg (60.37 KiB) Viewed 626 times
Dr. Gupta wasn't brave enough to approach him in the midst of all of his admirers. But they were friends on Facebook, so she decided to take the plunge with a text message.

Inspired to type on her phone, she wrote: "Hey Arun, I know you're busy right now, but when you have a second, would you let me know if you'd be interested in seeing the new Guardians of the Universe movie? I know you're a big fan of superheroes, and so am I. I don't think any of those researcher girls like that stuff, so if you'd like to find some common interest and take a break from the grind, let me know! Yours truly, Marty."

Marty Gupta (as her friends called her informally) took a deep breath, made a wish for good luck, and pushed "Send" on the text. Within a few moments, Arun looked down at his phone and noticed he had a message, telling the other scientists at his table to give him a minute to reply. Marty soon heard a beep, and checked her phone.

There in plain English was a response from Arun: "Hey Marty. I think that's a great idea. I'm so glad that you like the Guardians, and I think we'll have a wonderful time. It's Wednesday now, so how about I meet you in the department lobby at 6 pm on Friday, after we're both done with our TA assignments? Just come as you are. It'll be a great start to the weekend!"

The nerdy doctor's heart skipped a beat. He was interested in her! She wasn't sure how that could be, and yet it was plain as day. Then, she looked across the room, and for a second, she spotted him looking back at her with a warm, exuberant smile. Oh my gosh! Even though she was a mature, grown woman with adult responsibilities and a solid scientific reputation, Arun's gaze still made her react like a giggling schoolgirl.

Only, there was one reaction she had which a schoolgirl could not match: the pleasurable thought of going on a movie date with the handsome Arun was causing her to leak sticky fluid into her panties. Looking around the cafeteria to make sure nobody was watching, she rubbed her right hand on her crotch under the table to relieve the burgeoning desire she felt for the scientist.

After shuddering and sighing for a moment, her passion abated. That calming method seemed to work - better to keep such pursuits to the privacy of her own apartment where her colleagues couldn't see her.

Then, the mousy postdoc had the presence of mind to look down at her phone and realize she hadn't responded to his text yet. Best not to leave him hanging! With quick strokes, she typed: "I'll see you there, Arun. Looking forward to it!"

Arun looked over to her again for a split second to acknowledge the text, and then started strolling towards the research corridor. It was time to begin another day of brilliant scientific inquiry, and the flock of doctoral candidates followed him, hanging on his every word. Soon, the crowd disappeared around the corner, and Marty was left alone in the cafeteria with her jumbled musings.

She was going on a date with the man of her dreams! What should she wear? How could quickly improve her appearance and her wardrobe? All of these thoughts ran unbidden through her mind, and yet she also remembered what he said: "Just come as you are."

Yet how could her current status as a shy, mousy postdoc possibly qualify as good enough for the Kundalini Express? Marty resolved, then and there, to step up her game. With a flash of insight, she realized that there was indeed something which could aid her appeal with Arun. Packing the rest of her lunch away, she got up and strode quickly down the hallway, taking the elevator two floors down to her microbiology lab.

Sliding her identity card in the slot and unlocking her laboratory door, she found to her chagrin that the room wasn't empty. Her doctoral assistants, Lucy Chen and Barry Gelman, were compiling data on the tests they had run that morning. The team had been studying the stimulation of muscle growth in mice, with the eventual goal of using the results to stave off the muscular degeneration which accompanies such diseases as dystrophy and multiple sclerosis. They'd been making some considerable progress.
pitt microbiology lab.jpg
pitt microbiology lab.jpg (7.89 MiB) Viewed 626 times
But Dr. Gupta couldn't have her assistant around while she executed her plan for the meeting with Arun. "Lucy! Barry!" she called out. "You guys can have tomorrow off. I have some grant application details I need to attend to here, so we can get more funding for our research. Finish up what you've got with the latest test rounds, and take a long weekend. I'll see you bright and early Monday morning, OK?"

Both doctoral candidates were absolutely thrilled to have a break after a marathon battery of scientific tests on the mice, and smiled ear to ear, thanking Dr. Gupta for her generosity. After stacking their papers in their briefcases and packing up their laptop bags, Lucy and Barry bid farewell to the anxious Marty, and exited the laboratory. shutting and locking the door behind them.

Left alone with her thoughts, Dr. Gupta felt secure in the knowledge that nobody could enter her inner sanctum. Setting up a rack of test tubes and turning on the switch for her centrifuge, she prepared the instruments and chemicals that she would require for her new experiment. It was time to put her plan for the seduction of Arun into motion. By the time she was done, there would hopefully be no way he would want to look at any other woman. Marty had a working title for her project - one which gave her the confidence that she could achieve her goal.

Since she was a doctor, and her prerogative was to heal through biological means, she resolved to call it....PROJECT AROGYA! **

** [ 'healer', in Sanskrit. ]
Last edited by shevek 9 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Secure in the knowledge that she wouldn't be bothered for two days, Dr. Gupta set up shop overnight in her laboratory. She already had a small room the side with refrigerator and a cot, where the researchers would crash on long nights, so she had everything she needed right there on site.

And that included the experimental serum that she had been working on for weeks with Lucy and Barry, testing it on hundreds of cute little white mice. The formula was meant to stimulate muscle growth, in order to reverse the effects of diseases with symptoms that wasted away the muscle tissue. It worked on the level of epigenetic modeling, re-writing the DNA inside the affected cells, and so the serum itself contained active RNA which would alter an organism's intrinsic genetic code on a molecular level.

Over the past few days of trials, Dr. Gupta team had nearly locked down the perfect composition of the muscle growth serum, but they also encountered a very interested side effect displayed in a certain percentage of the mice: the males became incredibly attracted to the females, trying to have sex with them almost immediately when the two genders were placed in the same cages.

This meant that something in the RNA synthesis was altering the bodies of the female mice to make them irresistible to the males. Dr. Gupta aimed to isolate this factor chemically, and then combine it with the most up-to-date version of the muscle growth serum. Her hope was that this new amalgam would make her an alpha female worthy of the attention of Arun on a constant basis.
marty in the lab.jpg
marty in the lab.jpg (80.64 KiB) Viewed 588 times
In singular of pursuit of her goal, the intrepid scientist spent hours running trials on different batches of the serum which she concocted in a set of beakers and test tubes, and then ran through a system to filters to rarify the substance. Then, she would take the vials and spin them for several minutes in a centrifuge to make sure that the purest version of the formula rose to the top.

Finally, she would inject the completed versions of the serum into a new cage of white mice, taking a short nap on the cot while the substance spread throughout the body of the small rodents and worked its changes on their physiology. After a dozen trials spanning eleven hours, she selected the most potent and effective iteration of the serum, which also displayed a delayed physical reaction in the test subjects, and then her research came to its culmination.

She raised a small beaker of the colorful liquid in the air, studying it closely and preparing herself for the next dramatic step. "It's now or never,"
Dr. Gupta encouraged herself. "Either this works as planned, and transforms me into a woman worthy of Arun, or I will never find the love of a superior man."
marty about to drink formula.jpg
marty about to drink formula.jpg (21.87 KiB) Viewed 588 times
Marty Gupta drank the potion down with particular relish. "Mmmmm....it even tastes good, a bit like cherry," she licked her lips. "My human body is much more complex than that of the mice, so the RNA component will take several days to re-write my cell structure. Meanwhile, I'll need to devise the injectable virus which will serve as a trigger to activate my new genes...luckily I still have another day to go until I meet up with Arun."

Thinking about Arun's handsome face and rugged, powerful body was quite an aphrodisiac, especially while she was all alone in her laboratory concentrating intensely on her goal. Three times during the night and the following day, she had to briefly stop and lie down on the cot to rub one out.

She would keep her lab coat on, but underneath, her little mocha body was completely naked, as she furiously flicked her peanut-sized clit and caressed her small A-cup tits, imagining herself sitting in the dark at the movie theatre next to Arun and placing her hand on his crotch.

The feeling was intoxicating, and she noticed after looking in the mirror that all the blemishes on her face had cleared up, so the formula was slowly working its genetic impact. "Ooooohhhh, Arun," she sighed. "I am making myself more beautiful for you. I can't wait for our rendezvous tonight. I'll be ready with a big surprise for you!"

Finally satisfied with the results of her experimental efforts by Friday morning, Dr. Maitreyi Gupta took a long nap, setting her phone alarm for 5 pm.
Last edited by shevek 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
shevek
Producer
Producer

At 6 pm, the short, mousy Indian microbiologist bounded down the front stairwell of the academic building to meet Arun in the lobby for their date.
He didn't disappoint - even though he was still in his blue medical scrubs, Marty was quite impressed with his appearance.

She stopped in her tracks and stared at Arun with admiration. He had gorgeous shiny black hair in a flattened pompadour, a stony chiseled jaw, and bushy black sideburns, along with a wide, winning smile. And he was well-built: barrel chest, muscular arms, thick legs like tree trunks, and quite a cute butt on his back side. He was the complete package, a handsome Indo-Aryan god for the ages.

"Hey, Marty," he smiled at her. "You can close your mouth now. Are you ready to go to the cinema? The show starts at 7, so we have time to pick up
a Starbuck's along the way. My treat, OK?"

"Sure," nodded Dr. Gupta. She was still a little too awestruck by Arun's masculinity to say anything else, but she was warming up to the situation as they took off in his Audi Q7. Apparently, his family had money, and so did he. The man would be quite a catch, as her parents would say. She took her research very seriously and certainly wasn't at Pitt to find a husband, but a hot boyfriend...that was another matter entirely.

They spent a half-hour at the coffeeshop getting to know each other beyond just their cursory Facebook friendship. Arun found out all about Marty's line of research, and her doting parents back in North Carolina. Marty discovered that Arun didn't just like superheroes - he was a bit obsessed with them, even the Indian ones like Krrish and Shaktimaan - and he had designs to produce superhero movies after he made some money in the competitive medical field. She had no doubt he could achieve that goal if he set his mind and his money to it.

Then, it was off the theater. Arun also paid for her tickets, which she didn't mind. Guardians of the Universe was a fairly entertaining sci-fi superhero sendup, and Arun made sure to comment about how he admired the beautiful actresses who played the spacefaring heroines Jamora and Febula. For Marty, that was a good sign, but even better was when he reached across the armrest and held her hand, gripping it tightly with his manly strength.
guardian of the universe.jpg
guardian of the universe.jpg (181.4 KiB) Viewed 551 times
Being a gentleman on a first date, he apparently didn't want to make any other moves in the dark theater, but that was OK with Marty.  She was more than enjoying both the movie and his company, and her crotch even grew a little moist as she imagined Arun as a strong super hero like Thork the Thunder God, his muscles rippling under his costume and his long black hair blowing in the gusts of battle. She still couldn't quite believe this was happening to a geek like her, but she had quite an ace up her sleeve.

After the movie, they walked out making small talk about the parts of the movie they liked best. Arun mentioned Jamora and Febula again, especially with relation to their tight, well-designed costumes. Marty responded with her admiration of the film's special effects and exciting classic-rock soundtrack. Before she knew it, they had rolled up to the front of her apartment in his expensive SUV, and were looking into each other's eyes.

"Do you want to come up to my apartment?" asked Dr. Gupta coyly. "We could finish our coffees, and maybe have a couple slices of pizza. Besides, I have something I want to show you that should delight your inner superhero nerd. What do you think?"

Arun nodded, as she gazed at his square, dimpled chin. "Sure, that sounds fine, Marty. Maybe I'll take a beer, too, if you have one."

A few moments later, they were sitting on Marty's couch, eating leftover pizza and clinking two Heinekens together. Marty was slightly buzzed, but didn't want to get any more drunk, as that might adversely affect what she was about to do next.

Marty stood up and admired Arun's magnificent form on the couch. She was still a mere 5-foot-3, mousy and bespectacled with straight medium-length hair, lacking any real curves and looking unimpressive and average in her white blouse and blue jeans. She wondered, really, what Arun saw in her.

"Arun?" she queried. "I don't want to be too forward, but we're here alone in my apartment. So I was wondering...what exactly do you think of me, and why did you accept my invitation for a movie date? I think it's fair for me to know."

"Sure, that's understandable," nodded Arun. "Well, Marty, I've always thought of you as a smart little sister - the kind of girl I would like to guide and take under my wing. Or at least give you the support you deserve. So I wanted to spend time with you, and get to know you. Does that make sense?"

Marty frowned, a bit disappointed, but willing to work with what she was told. "OK, Arun. That's a start. But I don't want to be your little sister. Actually, I want to be everything but that. I have something to show you. Can you promise that you will watch me, and keep your eyes on me? I don't want you to miss any part of what is coming next. OK?"

Arun nodded. "OK, Marty. I'm not one hundred percent sure what you mean, but I'm willing to hear you out...or see what you have to offer, whatever that might be."

"Fair enough," Dr. Gupta replied. "Stay put, then. Here comes the ride of your life!"

She took a small syringe out of her pocket and uncapped the needle, tapping its tip to prepare the blue liquid inside, which held the trigger virus to unlock the epigenetic changes that had been programmed into her DNA for the past 24 hours. Before Arun could react, she lifted the front of her blouse and  injected the liquid straight into her abdominal muscle, letting out a short yelp as she felt the slightest pain prick.
injecting syringe.jpg
injecting syringe.jpg (678.21 KiB) Viewed 551 times
"Marty! What are you doing! " Arun shouted, suddenly animated with concern for his host. "What did you put in that syringe?"

Dr. Gupta waved her hand, calming him down. "Don't worry, Arun. It's not an illegal drug, at least not the irresponsible kind that gets you high or anything. It's the trigger chemical to a special formula I designed, which only works on me. Watch what happens next. I'm Popeye the Sailor Man!"

Marty took off her sneakers and set them aside. Arun became the captive audience on her couch as his eyes widened at what was happening to the tiny doctor. She was literally growing taller, very gradually before his eyes!

Marty's arms, which were formerly thin and lacking definition, began to harden with thick bicep muscles that he could see bulging under the sleeves of her blouse. Her thighs, which were originally like tree twigs, widened out with sinewy muscles to become more like tree trunks.

As she lifted up the bottom of her blouse to inspect herself, he could see six-pack abdominals forming on her formerly flat stomach. This was amazing...she was undergoing almost instantaneous muscle expansion! How had Marty managed this? He wondered.

"Aaaaahhhh!" groaned Marty, flexing her arms with a mixture of both pain and pleasure. It was obvious that the muscular growth was causing wonderful sensations of pleasure all across her body, but it also had to be a strain on her nervous system as her very insides were evolving to a higher form.

However, Arun didn't have much time to think about it as the more feminine aspects of Dr. Gupta's transformation began to kick in. Her tiny A-cup breasts swelled, gradually becoming D-cup size and displaying prominent hard nipples under the blouse, which was beginning to strain under the pressure of her expanding chest.

Marty also developed quite a luxurious backside, testing the capacity of her jeans. He could hear the slow SHHRIPPP! as both the cotton fabric of her top and the denim of her jeans began to give way, losing its integrity. Rips appeared along the sides of her blouse and pants as the fabric tore asunder, and she moaned with ecstasy, marveling at her own incredible new curves.

"Whoops!" chuckled Marty, while still immersed in the throes of her fantastic metamorphosis. "I pretty much knew that was going to happen, but I still wanted to experience the thrill of what it would be like to burst out of my clothes. It's very arousing. Let me take my garments off now!"

The formerly timid microbiologist now confidently ripped her white blouse apart, the gold buttons on the front popping off POP! POP! POP! and flying in every direction. With her powerful muscles kicking in, she now had enough strength to simply tear off the front of her jeans, which dropped to the floor like useless rags.

Underneath, Arun could see she was wearing enticing white lacy panties and a white bra, but it was also clear that she now had amazingly curvy hips and large mocha breasts. He could also see that she had the tattoo of Ganesh, the Hindu elephant god, on the outside of her left arm.
marty becoming beautiful 1.jpg
marty becoming beautiful 1.jpg (64 KiB) Viewed 551 times
The next thing that tore was, in fact, the brassiere. No longer able to contain her D-cups, the front of her bra snapped in half at the front, and fell to the floor. This gave Marty the exquisitely exhibitionist pleasure of displaying her bare breasts to Arun.

Not only did her fertile mammaries and wide areolae make his eyes go even wider, but Marty could also see from Arun's tightening crotch that he was sporting quite an erection. She made a note to sample that hard cock later for her enjoyment. Marty was quite pleased to be turning him on.

But there were other changes still kicking in with Marty's physique. Her black hair had grown long and lush, cascading down the back of her beautiful neck, and as she turned to face Arun, he saw the incredible transformation in her face.

Whereas previously Marty had only average librarian-level looks, now the biologist was fast becoming the most appealing Indian goddess he could ever imagine, with beauty far beyond those Bollywood heroines. Her skin was the smoothest light brown, so soft and enticing.

She had seductive eyes framed with both eye shadow and eye liner to maximize their allure. He was taken in by her blushing red cheeks, and her lips...oh, the most gorgeous and kissable, the color of ripe cherries. 
marty becoming beautiful 2.jpg
marty becoming beautiful 2.jpg (55.13 KiB) Viewed 551 times
He could also see the curly black pubic hairs peeking out from the top of her panties. Arun had a inkling that a lush, beautiful forest had grown down there, where once there was a barren landscape, and he wanted to be a pioneering explorer. The formerly mousy and shy nerd, Dr. Marty Gupta, was now the pinnacle of feminine attraction, and Arun was quite taken with the sight, as any red-blooded man would be.

"Do you see, Arun?" Marty cooed seductively, posing like a porn star for her incredulous date. "My formula remade me. I am physical power, yes, but I am also lust personified. I'm certainly not your little sister. Do you desire me, Arun?"

She leaned forward provocatively, teasing him with her beautiful, large breasts. "Yes. Yes, I do, Marty," he replied, as she licked her shiny red lips, while gazing longingly at the sizeable boner inside his pants.

"You've got me there. What do you call it.. a thirst trap?" continued Arun. "There's no question that I want to make love to you with every fiber of my being. But still, the rational scientist in me is intrigued. Exactly how did you accomplish all this?"

"Ha, ha!" laughed the salacious Indian siren. "You can't turn off your intellect for a minute, and just lead with your libido? That's OK, I'll explain it all to you later. Maybe I'll write a whole article on it for the genetics journal, and get a Nobel prize for being so sexy."

"But for now, Arun," she continued, "there's still something I want to show you that I think you'll really want to see. Can you wait a few minutes here on the couch while I retire to my bedroom? I'll be back very soon..."

"Sure, Marty," he responded, still a bit dumbfounded from the sheer scientific improbability of the incredible transformation he had just witnessed. Seeing is believing, he thought to himself, but what else could this woman have up her sleeve, beyond what she has already done to seduce me?

He watched Marty wiggle her eminently spankable backside as she walked away from him around the corner into her hallway, wondering what in heaven could be coming next on a Friday night.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Entering her bedroom, Marty began implementing the second phase of her unrelenting seduction of the handsome Arun.

She knew that he was enamored of the sexy superheroines he watched in the blockbuster movies. They had just come back from a showing of Guardians of the Universe where he talked nonstop about his love for the heroines Jamora and Febula. So her next step was to literally become one of the superheroines that he could adore and worship.

The voluptuous biologist, naked except for her white lacy panties, reached into her closet and pulled out an old spandex superheroine costume for an original character that she had designed many years ago for a Comicon in North Carolina. The name of her character was Arogya the Healer, a unique Indian character powered by the Vedic god Dhanvantari, for which she had intended to create a comic book, but had just never gotten around to it since her college days.

Emblazoned with the Hindi long "a" for Arogya, the main costume was a shiny black catsuit with some gold trimmings and a cute little golden cape. The rest of the costume consisted of a black Batgirl-style mask, a pair of golden gloves, and a pair of glittery golden boots with high heels.

Back in her cosplay days, the problem with this particular costume was that it just didn't fit snugly enough on her tiny, mousy 5-foot-4 body. There were far too many wrinkles and extra folds of fabric sticking out where they didn't belong. But she wore it anyway at the old Comicons to showcase her original character, even though it fit more like a tent than a workable cosplay.

But now, Marty no longer had that problem. When she stepped into the catsuit, it was intensely constrictive, clinging sensuously to every inch of her curvaceous body. She slipped her muscular arms into the tight sleeves and her powerful thighs into the stretchy leggings, and felt empowered and stimulated by her smooth skin's contact with the soft shiny fabric.

Not only that, but the front of the costume hugged the mounds of her large breasts very tightly, allowing her nipples to peek through the fabric. The outfit's crotch covered her pussy like a second skin, allowing her beautiful cameltoe to rise to the occasion. For Marty, spandex was no longer just an erstwhile pursuit, and it was about to become a way of life that she could constantly enjoy in her newly brawny and nubile body.

Marty reached behind her head and found the zipper for the costume. She pulled the handle up slowly, reveling in the sensuous sound of the zipper traveling up her muscular brown back, as it sealed her inside the spandex outfit, encasing her tightly in the soft second skin.

Slipping on the gold gloves and glittery boots to complete the ensemble, she then turned her attention to the black mask. It was this item which could allow her, if she so chose, to become a real superheroine, and conceal her identity when fighting criminals in her costume. She now had incredible strength thanks to her formula, and possibly other powers that she could develop. But wearing the mask made her feel even more powerful, imbuing her motivations with a sense of anonymity...the hope of Everywoman.

With everything in place, the sexy microbiologist checked herself out in a mirror. She looked fantastic and hot! So much so, that Marty began running her gloved hands sensuously over her costume to become aroused by its silky feel and skintight texture. She moaned with passion, reveling in the new experience of being a superheroine in spandex.

"Oooohhhh! I could so easily masturbate myself to orgasm in this incredibly tight superheroine outfit," she admitted to herself. "But I've also got a handsome man right outside my bedroom door, who could be doing that for me. I certainly don't want to dilute the impact."

Back in Marty's living room, the steel-jawed postdoc Arun Kundalini could clearly hear his colleague moan and cry from behind her bedroom door, He could tell from his experience with women that those were cries of pleasure. He wondered if she was thinking of him, but was too shy to approach him directly to have sex, since they were on a first date. He was quite wrong.

Only a few seconds later, Arun witnessed the former Dr. Maitreyi Gupta emerge into the light, not as an acclaimed microbiology researcher, but as a gorgeous superheroine in a tight and shiny costume. She struck a power pose for her work crush and looked absolutely amazing. He was entirely flabbergasted at her attempt to impress him.

"I know you like superheroes, Arun," she addressed him seductively. "So I became one for you. What do you think of me in this costume?"

"Marty!" he exclaimed. "I can't believe you did that. I like it very much. You look so sexy in that uniform. But who is it? I don't recognize the character at all."

"Ah, that's because it's original," explained Marty. "It's my creation. She's the most powerful woman in India, saving lives and defending the innocent. But now, she's not just a cosplay anymore, not just a character in my unpublished comic. She is now my second persona...my alter ego. I have truly become...AROGYA THE HEALER!"
arogya in full costume.jpg
arogya in full costume.jpg (95.29 KiB) Viewed 500 times
"Oh, that's a good name," Arun commented. "It's very appropriate for our professions."

"Yes, I thought so. Tell me, Arun, do you desire Arogya?" the heroine asked seductively. "Do you want to have sex with a mighty superheroine?"

"What? You mean....Yes, please," Arun quickly nodded. "But I'd rather start off with an aperitif. Your lips, they look so inviting. Marty, may I kiss you?"

"Of course, Arun," she smiled. "But you may not call me Marty Gupta any longer. While I possess this powerful and sexy body, and while I am wearing this mask and this costume, I am Arogya the Healer always. Understood?"

"Definitely," Arun assented. He would go along with her cosplay fantasy, which coincided with his love for superheroes. And why not? She had literally altered her physical structure with astounding success, so it was the least he could do to honor her efforts.

Arun stood up from the couch, and swept her into his powerful arms. She sniffed his musky masculine odor as she pressed her tight costume and cushiony cleavage against his muscular chest. But with her newly acquired superhuman strength, she was even stronger than him, and Arun could feel the crushing pressure of her steely arms against his back. She would have to be careful not to injure him as she enjoyed the warmth of his embrace.

Arun gently brushed back Arogya's long black hair from her gorgeous face, taking in her feminine fragrance. He leaned in for a kiss from her juicy red lips. As their mouths met, fireworks went off in both of their nervous systems, signifying true love was in the air. More than just an evening of lust, the two felt an instant, deep connection.

Or was it actually the hormones released by Arogya's adrenal glands, following the incredible changes induced by her serum injection? Either way, she had Arun thoroughly addicted to the touch and smell of her perfect body, just as she had hoped.

Batting her eyelashes seductively and beckoning with her index finger, Arogya the Healer lured the handsome doctor down the hallway and into the bedroom of her alter ego, Marty Gupta. The room smelled pleasantly enticing, with a lavender scent wafting through the air from a small candle that the girl had set alight earlier.

"Mind if I throw you on the bed, Arun, my love?" Arogya didn't wait for an answer. She grabbed the man's lapels and tore his shirt open with her strength, exposing his hairy light-brown chest and scattering his buttons on the floor. She tossed him face up onto the bed, as he looked up at her with wonderment and expectation. What could this superheroine do to him?

"It's so interesting, isn't it, Arun?" she observed, as she towered over him in her tight costume. "Only a little while ago, you were twice my size, and I was a mere weakling. But now, I am the dominant partner in this relationship. Is that OK with you, Arun? Is it?"

Looking up at her beautiful face and her plump breasts peeking out on either side of her Arogya logo, he nodded silently, giving consent to whatever would be happening next. He was so turned on by the sight of Arogya standing over him in a classic superheroine power pose that his cock felt like it was about to explode out of his pants.

"Ah, I can see that it's fine for you, Arun," smiled Arogya, tossing back her beautiful long black hair, which now had brown streaks at the tips, a perfect extra fashionable touch for a superheroine. "It looks like your one-eyed tiger is about ready to roar. Let's release him!"

She reached down with her shiny golden glove and unzipped the crotch of his pants, pulling out Arun's stiff and erect member. It was unusually large, a bit more than 10 inches, she noticed, very happy with her discovery. Marty had sex before, so she wasn't technically a virgin, but she'd never seen a man's penis up close, because her previous intercourse had been curt and uneventful - each man had just fucked her from behind, blew his load without giving her a chance to experience any pleasure, and that was it.

Arogya decided to play a little bit with her new prize. She stroked the shaft of Arun's penis up and down with her soft gloves, watching the pure ecstasy emerge on Arun's face as he responded to her expert movements. "Oh, you like that, Arun? Does it excite you that I could crush it with my strength, and yet I'm treating you with such gentle care."

Her partner nodded. "Oh, it does...Arogya. I love it when you do that!"

"You'll love it even more when I do this," replied the sexy heroine. She grasped the tip of his cock and pulled it close to the tight crotch of her costume, where the shape of her pussy lips was clearly visible through the fabric. "You're going to fuck a superheroine on her own terms. She never takes off her costume while in her superhuman form, and she doesn't need to. Sex through the spandex barrier is so hot!"

Arun couldn't disagree with her sound premise. As soon as his penis touched her prominent cameltoe under the costume, he felt the most intense sensation of pleasure, as if her perfect body had mastered the craft of tantric heights. Who knows, maybe that was another one of Arogya's superpowers?

The superheroine bounced rhythmically on top of Arun on her soft bed, rubbing her pussy and her clit against Arun's strong, rigid shaft. Up and down, up and down she went, tossing back her beautiful hair and pursing her shiny red lips. Her toned abs and bulging biceps pulsed with power as she exerted herself inside the second skin of her costume. The sight was incredible for him to behold, a long-harbored secret fantasy coming true at last.

The sounds weren't any less marvelous, either, as the Indian girl was very expressive, moaning up a storm. "Aaaaahhhh! That feels so, so good! How does it feel to please a mighty superheroine, Arun? Keep it going right there....Yes, that's perfect, Arun. Fuck me, Arun! Fuck me!"

He was doing exactly that. The handsome postdoc could feel the fluid rising from his testicles, as he was moments away from release. He looked up at Arogya, and saw from the ecstatic expression on her face, her beautiful eyes wide like saucers and her cheeks blushing bright red, that she was also in the throes of passion. Might it be that she had never experienced orgasm with a man before?

But she was about to, right now, and Arun was proud to be her first. The heroine looked absolutely radiant in her mysterious mask as she reached climax. The orgasmic sensation spread across her body like wildfire, setting her nervous system aflame with extreme levels of oxytocin. She was apparently superhuman in this respect, too, as she achieved a senses-shattering peak of pure pleasure which no other woman on Earth could achieve. Not a bad superpower to have!

"Aaaahhhh!" screamed the lovely Indian goddess with an almost deafening roar that Arun had never before heard in his life. The bed shook with the impact of her powerful pelvic muscles, and he could hear the wooden frame creaking under the strain of her forceful onslaught. The experience was exhilarating for him to watch, if a little bit dangerous.

And then he came, spurting a veritable fountain of semen, the volume of which he didn't even realize he was capable. Some of the sticky white ejaculate adhered to the tight crotch of Arogya's costume, but most of it dribbled down to land on the soft bedspread between them.

The beautiful heroine licked her bright red lips, obviously hungry to sample a delicacy she had never ingested before now. She wiped the small bit of semen off her spandex-covered pussy with her soft golden glove, putting the glob in her mouth. '

"Mmmmm...yum!" she exclaimed. "Arun, my god, your cum tastes so good! I never thought it could be like this. I need more - I've got to have all of it!"

And quickly, before Arun could say anything, Arogya pushed his massive body back a foot or so, to get him out of the way. Then she bent down to the bed and stuck out her long red tongue, lapping up the small puddle of his semen from the bedspread before it could be absorbed into the sheets or dry up. She enjoyed every drop of the substance, and then licked her lips with pure satisfaction.

"Not sure why my body is so voracious for semen," wondered the heroine to herself. "Maybe it could be the superhuman level of hormones, craving a balance. Well, anyway, I'm not complaining. It's just another thing that I love so much about this handsome hunk of a man!"

She smiled broadly at Arun, who was getting up off the bed and zipping up his pants. He looked like had somewhere to go in a hurry, and seemed embarrassed about it.

"Where are you going, Arun?" she queried. "Didn't you like what we had going here? We both fulfilled some of our deepest fantasies, right?"

Arun nodded sheepishly. "Sure, Marty....I mean, Arogya," he admitted. "But to be honest, I thought I was dropping you off at your place after the movie. I didn't predict at all that we would be fucking in your bedroom. We've been here over an hour, and I have another appointment at 10 pm."

"What do you mean by an 'appointment'?" she asked. "It's Friday night. Nobody is conducting business right now."

"That's not what I mean. I have a....uh, how should I put it...a date. With Jennie Chiang, from my lab. We were going to grab a late night bite at the Chinese place in Bloomfield."

"What? A date!" Arogya exploded, the red blush in her cheeks turning from desire to anger. "I thought we were going to spend the night together!"

She advanced on Arun, grabbing him by his throat and lifting him several inches off the ground. He was terrified of her power, and yet quite turned on at the same time. His erection returned, and she grabbed his crotch with her glove, confirming his excitement at her unexpected aggression.

"Well, like I said, I think you thought this was initially more than it was!" pleaded Arun, struggling in her chokehold. "I mean, I love you, and I'm certainly not sorry we did any of this, but please, Arogya, don't hurt me!"

"Yes, yes...I heard what you said," sniped the beautiful heroine, releasing him from her grip and lowering him gently to the floor. "And I'm sorry I overreacted - it was the hormones talking. Although I did notice you enjoyed it quite a bit. We should engage in some rough play next time."

"I realize that we're not going steady or anything," continued Arogya. "You're free to date whomever you want, of course. But I'm just surprised you set up two dates in one night. It's disrespectful. You dismissed me as some kind of pathetic nerd to take pity on. You were going to treat me like a little sister!"

"I'm....I'm sorry..." Arun stuttered, afraid that her rage would begin anew, and that she would severely injure him with her superhuman strength.

"No, it's fine," the lovely biologist waved her glove dismissively. "I have to apologize, too. This new superhuman form is giving me a certain level of arrogance, along with my abilities. I need to rein it in, to contain my aggression in its proper place. And anyway, I can tell you're addicted to me, to my body and what it gives you, that no other woman can offer. So, go have fun with this Jennie Chiang. You'll be back for more soon, right?"

"Most definitely," nodded Arun vigorously, a bit afraid to upset her. "I appreciate your understanding. And I'll see you in Microbiology, right? Catch you later, then!"

He opened her bedroom door, waved goodbye to her, and walked down the hallway to her front door. She didn't follow him, but she heard the door close and lock.

"Oh...you will see me, Arun," she assured herself. "You most certainly will!"

Marty began to daydream about the wonderful romance she would have in the future with Arun, when she suddenly felt dizzy and nauseous. She tried to regain her footing, but was quickly losing her sense of balance. She opened the bedroom door and stumbled into the hallway, but by the time she reached the living room, she was feeling extremely faint and light-headed.

"Ooooohhhh!" the Indian girl groaned in a final effort to stay awake. She fell down to the ground, banging her head on the edge of her coffee table, and lost consciousness immediately from the impact.
arogya  unconscious.jpg
arogya unconscious.jpg (50.29 KiB) Viewed 500 times
The mighty superheroine Arogya was knocked out, sprawled out on the floor of her own apartment in her tight spandex costume, with her beautiful hair strewn about.

If only Arun had been there to take a photo!
shevek
Producer
Producer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marty woke up to find herself on the floor of her living room, but not in the state she had expected from her adventures with Arun the previous night.

No longer the muscular and voluptuous heroine, she had reverted back to her puny 5-foot-4 height, and while she was still wearing the spandex Arogya costume, it was now draped all over her like a loose tarpaulin. 

All that she could remember after watching Arun leave her place was a short period of dizziness and nausea, and then crumpling onto the floor in her spandex costume, as she vainly grasped at her throat to take in whatever oxygen she could.
arogya becoming weak.jpg
arogya becoming weak.jpg (63.56 KiB) Viewed 422 times
After that, Marty only remembered hitting her head on the coffee table and blacking out. It must have been at that point that she had begun to lose her superhuman body, changing gradually back into plain old mousy Marty.

Strangely enough, the red welt on her skull where her head took the impact from her coffee table had faded away overnight while she was asleep, and the scar was almost imperceptible. Apparently, along with the strength and beauty she had acquired from her formula, there was a certain amount of rapid healing powers as well. 

But Marty still felt inadequate and pathetic in her regular small body after experiencing the thrill of attaining superheroic proportions. The only way back to regaining her sexy and powerful persona as Arogya was to trigger her change once again with another viral injection, and she only had the syringes at the lab.

Checking her head in the mirror, Marty also expected to have a leisurely Saturday to recover from her injury and sexual escapades. But then, she checked her computer and found it that it was already early Monday morning. She had slept on her floor for two entire days while the healing process worked on repairing her body!
nerdy microbiologist marty gupta cropped.jpg
nerdy microbiologist marty gupta cropped.jpg (14.86 KiB) Viewed 422 times
Having lost two days to the injury, Marty knew she had to quickly prepare for classes. She took off the very loose-fitting costume and placed the catsuit, the gloves, the boots and the mask into a little bag which fit snugly into a concealed pouch at the bottom of her school backpack. Quickly grabbing some breakfast in the form of cereal and toast, she headed off to the university for another week of microbiology lectures.

Bounding down her apartment steps, she realized she was bound to run into Arun in the hallway sooner or later, maybe followed by his gaggle of sycophants. 

What was she going to tell him? And what had caused her to black out in the first place?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the drudgery of morning classes came the more inviting resumption of Marty's ongoing research into muscle growth in mice.

Taking a break from the latest round of experimental trials in her laboratory working with her assistants Lucy and Barry, the short, nerdy microbiologist stepped into the hallway to enjoy a simple cold bottle of orange juice. She had a carefully capped syringe of the trigger virus in her pocket, ready to take home at the end of the day.

But as soon as the first drops of juice hit her tongue, she began to feel dizzy and nauseous again, just like she did on Friday night. Marty put down the juice bottle and examined it carefully. It must have been the orange juice which caused her dizziness, because nothing else had changed: Occam's Razor, the simplest explanation!

Playing a hunch, Marty went over to her computer screen and ran some Google searches, finally coming with the only explanation that made sense: last night, she had swallowed Arun's tasty cum. This morning, she drank some orange juice, and in both cases, she felt the same debilitating symptoms. The only chemical that the two disparate substances had in common was....citric acid!

It must be the citric acid, Marty surmised, which dissolved the bonds that initiated her transformation into a super-strong, voluptuous siren. This specific acid had to be working as a catalyst in the reversal process. Therefore, she deduced, it was the one weakness which threatened her ultimate power...literally her own version of kryptonite. She would revert to her puny form whenever she ingested it!

So, she reasoned, Arogya the Healer had to stay away from swallowing citrus fruit juices and male ejaculate while in her superhuman form. Sure, she would have to give up her fantasy of licking Arun's mighty cock clean of his sperm, but that didn't mean they still couldn't have more incredible sex just like they did last night. She felt a bit better about the chances of their relationship working out.

Just then, Arun walked by her in the hall, looking handsome in his lab coat and pompadoured hair. He wasn't with his assistants. This was her chance to take him aside!
arun the handsome scientist.jpg
arun the handsome scientist.jpg (115.88 KiB) Viewed 422 times
"Arun!" she shouted, running after him. "Can I speak with you for a moment?" She batted her eyes at him behind her nerdy glasses, hoping he would overlook her current shortcomings and recall how she looked in her superheroine form.

She needn't have worried. The very moment he caught sight of her, his erection returned, and she could see the lust in his eyes. She imagined the tentpole raised under his pants as he longed for the touch of her superhuman body.

"Oh, hi Marty!" he replied, trying to contain his ardor. "Yes...you can do more than speak with me. I've got about an hour before my next class, and it looks like you're taking a break from your research, too, right? Why don't we come into my office and have a chat?"

The short, mousy biologist caught the meaning of his proposal, and nodded vigorously. "You mean in private? Sure, let's go!"

Within minutes, Dr. Gupta and Dr. Kundalini were behind a closed, locked door in the star researcher's office, which had a plush leather couch next to a large wooden desk. "I've never been in here before! It's so fancy...and sexy. Mind if I sit down on the couch here?"

"No, Marty, that's perfect," nodded Arun, his libido racing. "What did you have in mind?"
arun the handsome scientist cropped.jpg
arun the handsome scientist cropped.jpg (16.22 KiB) Viewed 422 times
"Just this," she responded, pulling out the viral syringe from her pocket. His eyes went wide at the sight of it.

She also removed her scrubs and slacks, stripping down to just her bra and panties. She took off her nerdy glasses and licked them in her lips suggestively before placing them securely on a nearby bookshelf.

"So just sit back there on your lovely mahogany desk, and let this trigger work its magic. Oh, touching this leather feels so good," she cooed in anticipation.

As Arun watched, the diminutive doctor stuck the needle in her abdomen and injected the blue liquid into her flat muscle. "All we have to do is wait a little while, and it's....ohhhh, my god, it's working already...ahhhhh!" she sighed with pleasure.
injecting syringe.jpg
injecting syringe.jpg (678.21 KiB) Viewed 422 times
"I can't believe how incredible this feels, Arun!" she shouted as her entire body underwent the same transformation as the night before, but with greater speed and power. She grew taller, and her muscles expanded and hardened. Her breasts swelled into D-cup size under her brassiere, and her long black hair grew, cascading down her rippling back muscles.

Marty's face became more beautiful, especially her seductive eyes, her blushing pink cheeks, and her rosy red lips. A lush carpet of curly black hair covered her pubic region, peeking out from beneath her white lacy panties. And then she heard the sound of her bra SNAP! as the flimsy garment could no longer contain her nubile chest.

"Aaahhhhh!" she moaned with exquisite pleasure. She was now an Amazonian five-foot-ten, a good six inches taller than in her regular pipsqueak stature. "Whoops, I forgot that was going to happen...lost another bra, Arun. But I'm doing this all for you. I am Arogya the Healer!"

He nodded silently, still not quite able to believe the hot superheroine fantasy into which he had stumbled, albeit headfirst. He watched as she pulled her costume out of her backpack, and slipped it on, securing the incredibly tight black spandex over her brawny arms, her thickening thighs and her mountainous breasts. He could see the sheer garment cinching itself in place over her crotch, the outline of her pussy peeking through the fabric.

"Would you do me the honor of zipping me up, please?" Arogya flirted with the handsome postdoc and turned out to show him her lovely brown back. "I'd really love for you to seal me up in this outfit."

Arun obliged, turned on not just by her voluptuous curves but by the very zipping sound of the costume. Desire throbbing in his loins, he was more than ready for what was coming next, as the superheroine slipped on her black mask, and then completed the outfit with her soft and shiny golden gloves.

"I think we'll leave the boots off this time, considering where we are right now," Arogya explained. She spread herself on the couch in her tight black spandex, opening her legs wide to reveal the beautiful folds of her cameltoe, already emitting an enticing aroma which was causing Arun to salivate with desire.

"Are you ready, Arun?" she inquired. "I need you to lick this pretty pussy over this tight spandex, and take me on a journey to paradise. Can you do that for me, huh, please?"

Her begging was so hot that he leapt immediately to the task. Arun kneeled on the end of the couch, lowered his lips to her sweet-smelling crotch, and began to unleash the power of his tongue on her gorgeous body. She began to moan with satisfaction right away.

This was going to be an epic lunch hour!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, only a few blocks down the street at Carnegie Mellon University, trouble was brewing in another office - that of a certain geology professor named Dr. Kalima Balakrishnan, who had just received an envelope from the Dean of Science.

The geologist opened the letter quickly, and to her consternation read the following: "Dear Dr. Balakrishnan - we regret to inform you that due to your current lack of academic rigor and inability to publish in the appropriate journals, your application for tenure at this university has been turned down. You are terminated, effective immediately. Please remove yourself from the campus premises by the end of the week.

"No! That bastard can't do this to me!" she shouted in despair. "I can't believe how this university is fucking me over!"

She raised her fists in the air, her studious glasses balancing on the tip of her nose. The fools didn't realize that part of the reason she was distracted this semester was because of the powers she had acquired as a result of the mysterious meteor bombardment over the city a couple of months back.
She still didn't know the full extent of her abilities, but it was clear that the dark energy had begun to alter her personality, making her more selfish, narcissistic and irrational. She was dismissive of the other faculty in the department and didn't pay attention to her duties at the university, which the Dean had finally begun to notice.

But as the evil demeanor evolved inside her, Kalima had no remorse for her actions. If anything, all she could feel is vengeful hatred for those who were trying to ruin her life and destroy her career. She decided that now was the time to take the next step and claim her rightful inheritance as the superhuman entity she knew that she was becoming.

"They think that I'm just some timid geology nerd, unable to fight back at this insult. But they are very wrong! I will show them who's in charge of her destiny. Oh Kali, queen of destruction and death...GIVE ME THE DARK POWER!"

A lightning flash, a thunderous boom, and a smell of burning brimstone ensued, and seconds later, the geologist was no longer standing in her office any longer.

Suddenly in the place of Dr. Balakrishnan was a beautiful supervillainess in a tight and shiny purple costume with golden trim. She felt incredibly sexy and powerful in her new spandex outfit, complete with a cute cape, gloves and boots, all in ominous black.

The purple pointed mask she wore was not in fact to conceal her identity, but to increase the appearance of her as a serious threat. She would wreak havoc and destruction on the university and the whole neighborhood of Oakland. She would be feared, hated and respected!

"I know what I have become," she said confidently. "I AM KALIYUGA...THE DESTROYER! I am the goddess of devastation and chaos! And I will inflict pain on this pathetic academic community like it has never seen before, starting with that cretin, the Dean of Science!"
ep21__the_transformation_of_kaliyuga__by_heroineburgh_dfdyjrp (1).jpg
ep21__the_transformation_of_kaliyuga__by_heroineburgh_dfdyjrp (1).jpg (147.86 KiB) Viewed 422 times
Striding with fearsome purpose out of her office for what would be the last time, the newly christened Kaliyuga had no inkling yet that her budding reign of terror would be opposed by a brave and righteous nemesis.

Yet to come in the future would be her first confrontation with her moral polar opposite...Arogya the Healer! But that would be a tale for a different time.

[THE END]