The Chandelier. A Won Wom, WWll Story

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
GWalb
Henchman
Henchman

Note" I usually post all my new stories to The Valkyrie site with a link to it on ofther forums, but this is a first posting because Valkyrie temporarily unavailable.

The Chandelier. (F/F, Text Only.)
By
GW
([email protected], or, [email protected], or, [email protected])
(https://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/gw/index.htm)

People have long speculated whether a different outcome of some chance event can change the course of History. Though that possibility is plausible, there is no way of objectively determining the question, because we only know one outcome of any event. We can never know for sure what would have happened if Napoleon won the Battle of Waterloo, if Lee Harvey Oswald’s cheap, Italian Army surplus rifle jammed, if the Arch-Duke Ferdinand’s chauffeur swerved and avoided an assassination attempt in 1914, if Queen Victoria had only one child, her eldest daughter, the Princess Victoria, and that daughter’s son Wilhelm became king of England, as well as Emperor of Germany upon his mother’s death in 1901.

We can only explore these questions fictionally, but what if there are multiple time lines, each proceeding from each alternate outcome of one event. What if we could compare those alternate time lines?

Here we will examine the possible outcome’s of a rather well-known catfight. Many consider that catfight to have been fictional, but other’s with access to long Classified Government documents believe otherwise. That catfight in early 1942 was between America’s Idol and Champion called by the public a Wonder Woman, and her foe, the Nazi Spy, Marcia. In our own timeline Wonder Woman triumphed, and captured Marcia who was subsequently imprisoned, and never heard from again. Let us call our Timeline Earth One. In an alternate reality, Marcia may have defeated the Amazon Champion; we will call that timeline Earth Two.

(Though the encounter is familiar to many, those who wish to familiarize themselves with details, may find it at:
Wonder Woman vs Marcia Judo Champ (Stella Stevens)

An excellent analysis and critique of the fight was made by David Williamson, and made available at:
Wonder Woman vs Marcia - What actually happened and What If)

The Fight begins when Wonder Woman surprises Marcia, rifling an official safe. Marcia pulls out a revolver, but is reminded that a gun is useless against the Amazon’s bullet blocking bracelets. Marcia drops the gun and sneakily throws a knife which misses.

The Nazi Spy then jumps up on a desk, in a judo stance, and proclaims herself 'the Judo Champ." Wonder Woman is amused by the boast, and with her powerful leg kicks the desk several feet backwards. Marcia falls on her face and then jumps behind the desk. Wonder Woman immediately follows her. They lock hands, and Wonder Woman pushes Marcia back over another desk, and bends her over it. The two women strain against each other. Wonder Woman obviously stronger, bends her foe further backward.

The wily Marcia gets her foot into Wonder Woman's abdomen, and kicks her backward, freeing herself. They push each other around a little, and Marcia hits Wonder Woman with an American flag. The heavy pole strikes the Amazon in the head and apparently disorients her, because she stands passively, while Marcia grabs a heavy painting from the wall and smashes it over her foe's head, tearing the painting and driving the frame down around Wonder Woman’s body. Wonder Woman definitely looks apprehensive as the painting approaches her head. She is evidently so unnerved, that she fails to use her bracelets to block it. The impact knocks her to her knees.

Marcia attacks, but Wonder Woman manages to fight her off, long enough to regain her feet. They now lock their hands together, again. Wonder Woman has evidently recovered quickly, and forces Marcia backward across the room, and pushes her down into a chair. Once again, they strain against each other, Wonder Woman seeking to hold Marcia down. Wonder Woman is undoubtedly stronger, but Marcia skillfully gets her hand under Wonder Woman’s chin and surges to her feet. It is now the slim blonde who pushes the bigger woman backward, and then roughly pushes the heroine's back down on a desk. Marcia actually pins Wonder Woman's wrists to the desk, and holds her flat on her back, as the Amazon vainly strains to get free. For a few more moments Marcia holds the taller, heavier woman down flat. Since Wonder Woman has the strength of Hercules, we must assume that Marcia is using her seemingly expert judo skills to leverage the Amazon’s own strength against her.

Wonder Woman at last desperately rolls over and regains her feet, pushing Marcia upright as well. Their hands are still locked together. The big Amazon Princess at last manages to use her greater strength to counter Marcia’s skill. Wonder Woman swings them around so that Marcia’s back crashes though a glass door into the corridor. Marcia lands on her back, and rather clumsily, Wonder Woman is unable to arrest her own momentum, and falls on her own back beside the Nazi.

Despite presumably suffering the most damage, Marcia recovers quicker, and rolls on top of Wonder Woman. Once again, Marcia seems to be holding her stronger foe down, until Wonder Woman manages to get her foot into Marcia’s belly and kick her off. The kick must have been quite powerful because Marcia goes skidding across the floor. Yet the Nazi jumps up a split second quicker than Wonder Woman and picks up a chair to hit the Amazing Amazon.

Like an acrobat, Wonder Woman grabs hold of a chandelier, and swings feet first at Marcia, kicking her backward, and smashing the chair to kindling. Marcia fends her formidable foe off, by throwing a couple of pieces of broken chair at her. Rather than blocking them with her bracelets, Wonder Woman rather clumsily dodges to the side and ducks, giving Marcia time to pick up another chair and hit Wonder Woman squarely with it. This time Wonder Woman barely blocks the chair with her bracelets, but the impact knocks her backward against the wall. Once again, she looks shaken. Now, Marcia without a pause, presses her seeming advantage. With the agility of a monkey, she leaps into the air, and seizes the overhead chandelier, herself. Her back against wall, with Marcia swinging feet first at her, Wonder Woman seems to be in trouble.

(As an aside one would say that so far in this fight, the evil Nazi seems ahead on points, with a good chance of prevailing over her noble Amazon foe.)

However, the chandelier breaks and Marcia falls to the floor. She tries to push the chandelier to hit Wonder Woman, but reverse momentum sends her crashing backward through a glass wall, again.

Wonder Woman rather easily overpowers and captures the Nazi with her Magic Lasso. Perhaps, Marcia is stunned and disheartened by bad luck, since the bigger, heavier Wonder Woman had successfully swung from a similar chandelier, luck was certainly with her, and against Marcia.

(It is at this point that Earth Two History diverges from our own Earth One.The Earth Two chandelier didn’t break. Now luck was with Marcia, and against Wonder Woman.)

Wonder Woman's back is to the wall and she is perhaps a little befuddled by the crashing impact of being hit by the chair. By the time she reacts to Marcia’s attack, it was too late to dodge aside. Marcia crashed into the Amazon, feet first, catching the bigger woman squarely in her broad chest. The Nazi’s momentum drove her sharp, high heels, with unerring aim, into each one of her foe's Amazonian breasts. Thin silk offered no hindrance to the vicious effectiveness of the attack. The impact drove the tall American Champion crashing backward against the the wall, one more time. She shrieked at the pain. Dropping her guard, she, protectively, clutched at her bruised battered bosom, desperate to ease the pain a little.

Marcia landed lightly on her feet, directly in front of her stricken foe. She grinned wolfishly, hearing the taller woman’s keening wail of cruel pain.

“Hah! I hurt the big bitch that time.” Marcia gloated. "Now to do a lot more damage."

With her foot, Marcia pushed Wonder Woman's booted legs apart. The sorely perplexed Amazon hardly noticed. Now, with typical Nazi brutality, Marcia drove her knee up into the Amazon's crotch, resulting in an even louder wail of pain "Not very sporting, but I've wasted too much time already. It shouldn't be hard to finish her now." Marcia almost chortled in delight.

Not pausing an instant, Marcia drove a series of four judo jabs into the wailing Amazon’s lower abdomen. Her fingers were stiff as daggers and drove deep. Paralyzed by the excruciating torment in her chest, and genitalia, Wonder Woman was powerless to deploy her bracelets or even tense her sculpted abdominal muscles. Thus, the evil Nazi’s damaging assault, sank into the usually steely abs nearly to the wrist.

Just to be sure, Marcia drove her right fist equally deep, into the big woman's lower belly, knocking the wind out of her.

Gasping, and choking for breath, Wonder Woman doubled over at the waist, her face turning a sick green. The Gallant Amazon’s eyes glazed, her arms flopped at her sides, and her magnificent legs wobbled like a newborn colt.

For the moment, Wonder Woman appeared unable to defend herself. In fact she didn't seem to know where she was, or what was happening. Marcia caught a glimpse of intense agony, enormous surprise, and an almost pleading look in her foe's huge, blue eyes. Marcia's only reaction was a cruel smirk, before closing her fists, and smashing a left cross, then a right cross, to either side of Wonder Woman’s jaw, then a straight left to her right eye closing it. Finally, Marcia drove a right uppercut directly to the point of the Amazon's firmly rounded chin.

As Wonder Woman was still transfixed by pain and shock, Marcia crouched slightly, and sprang upward. Her lithe body exploded like a steel spring, driving her hard head into Wonder Woman's chin. Confidently, Marcia stepped aside to let her foe topple face down on the floor, as though she'd been poleaxed.

A second later Marcia plummeted down, astride Wonder Woman's waist. The big powerful Amazon, was barely conscious now, and in terrible agony; but, nevertheless, she struggled desperately to get free. As she had all during the fight, Marcia used her judo trained skills, to counter and neutralize her foe’s much greater strength, riding down Diana's frantic struggles with ease.

"Oww! Oh get off me, you nasty witch." Wonder Woman yelped. Her pain was reflected in her choked voice, and there was a new note of shock and alarm at her predicament.

Without wasting a second, Marcia snatched the Golden Lasso from Wonder Woman's Girdle. The Nazi rapidly and efficiently, began to bind the struggling woman beneath her, unknowingly duplicating a favorite Amazon binding game.

Wonder Woman gnashed her teeth in frustration, hardly able to believe how badly the fight had gone against her. She struggled desperately, but couldn't prevent Marcia from trussing her up like a Thanksgiving Turkey. First, the Nazi twisted Wonder Woman’s right wrist behind her back, ramming it high up her back, until she until she fully immobilized the arm. She bound Wonder Woman's wrist with the unbreakable Amazon cord, then looped the lasso around the Amazon's throat, half strangling her. Next she did the same to Diana's left arm. Binding the wrists together, she looped the rope around the throat a third time. She then tied Diana's elbows together looping the rope around her neck a fourth time. Amazingly, Marcia succeeded in doing what none of her Amazon sisters ever managed to do, ignominiously trussing up the mighty Princess Diana in coils beyond hope of escape.

Smirking triumphantly, Marcia used the lasso as a noose to strangle the fallen Amazon. Helplessly bound, unable to breathe, Wonder Woman whimpered plaintively for breath. The fierce pain brought tears to her eyes, and her gurgling cries were not far from sobs.

Marcia had no sympathy for her gallant foe, but snarled, triumphantly: "Ha! Cry you big cow. You are no warrior, but a whining little bitch, overstuffed into that ridiculous costume."

Totally under Marcia’s control, Wonder Woman still struggled valiantly, but there was no escaping her own lasso, and it was choking off all air to her oxygen starved lungs. The Amazon's frantic struggles grew weaker with every passing second. Wonder Woman desperately told herself, “This can’t be...NO, I mustn’t let her...sh-she can't...she ca...” Before the gallant Amazon could finish the thought, she shuddered convulsively and lost consciousness.

Smirking in triumph, Marcia muttered "That wasn't so hard; bigger they are, the harder they fall." Before she rose from Wonder Woman's twitching body, she pulled the red boot from the Amazon's right leg, leaving the left boot on her foot. "That will hobble her nicely, so she can't escape!"

On her feet, Marcia retrieved her oversized purse, and folding the supple boot, stuffed it inside. She kicked the unconscious, moaning beauty, at her feet, a couple of times to insure she was truly knocked out. Satisfied, she grasped Wonder Woman's ankles, and dragged her over to the office chair, that had already figured in the fight. Grasping Wonder Woman's bustier right between her large, luscious breasts, she hauled the unconscious Amazon Princess, off the floor, and shoved her into the chair.

"Damn the big Bitch must weigh eighty kilos." As Marcia manhandled her foe’s limp body into place, Wonder Woman moaned but didn't recover consciousness. Before she let go of the bustier, Marcia maliciously pulled it down to expose two big, globular breasts. The delicate pink nipples bruised and discolored by Marcia’s deadly, flying kick earlier, crinkled in alarm.

A little winded herself, by her exertions, Marcia stopped and took a few deep breaths.

When Marcia's heart stopped racing, she slapped the trussed up Amazon's face from side to side, until her cheeks were glowing brightly. The stinging slaps swiftly brought the defeated Amazon to her senses. She looked up with pain-bleared eyes, the right eye already half closed and discolored by Marcia's fist. The rest of her face was lumpy and bruised by those fists as well.

"Where...Wha... Dear Hera! I-It’s impossible...she...she kn-knocked me out, and bound me with my own lasso. Oh the horrible witch even exposed my bosom." Wonder Woman murmured in a plaintive whimper, much to Marcia's amusement. The bound champion's flaming cheeks glowed even brighter, at the humiliating disgrace of defeat by an opponent she had hardly considered a challenge.

"H-how d-did you..."

"How did I knock you senseless, and hog-tie you? Hah! Well, for one thing, maybe you’re not as great a warrior as you think you are; and I did tell you I was a judo champion. In your arrogance you thought that was an idle boast. Now you know, it wasn't! Prancing around with less clothes on than a dockside whore, you thought frumpy, little Marcia was a pushover. I let you think that, while I played with you a few minutes, until I was sure your reputation was vastly overrated. You're strong enough, certainly, and even incredibly quick for a woman your size, but you fight as if playing a children's game. Pah! You smug arrogant bitch, your fighting technique is two thousand years out of date. I fought you to a standstill, and then turned your own overconfidence against you. After that, it was easy to beat you senseless. You still look pretty green around the gills, Princess. So I guess I hurt you pretty badly, huh?"

Compelled by her own lasso, to answer truthfully, to any question, Wonder Woman whimpered, miserably in reply. "Y-yes...you vicious woman, I'm still sick to my stomach from the pain. I’ve never been so badly hurt before...I suppose that pleases you?"

"Yes! Actually it does please me. Your arrogance was most irritating. You needed a good lesson in humility. It will be the first of many. Now, to business. I’ve gathered that your Lasso compels you to answer me truthfully, whatever I ask. Is that so?"

"Y-yes it does." Wonder Woman answered reluctantly, miserable at disclosing the knowledge, that she knew would be used against her.

"Good! Now tell me about those other Amazon weapons of yours! Everything! Hold nothing back!"

Wonder Woman looked up at her captor with sick apprehension, knowing she must volunteer all information truthfully. With a sob, she began speaking in a tearful whine.

“B-besides my Lasso, my bracelets are made of a special metal, we call Feminium. Nothing can penetrate that metal. With special training, we Amazons use our feminium bracelets to block any bullet or missile from hitting us. All Amazons wear these bracelets, and are trained to use them. It requires Amazonian strength to use them, though. Otherwise a striking bullet would break the arm."

Marcia swiftly removed the gleaming bracelets from her prisoner's wrists, and tossed them into her large purse.

"What else?"

"My Golden Girdle gives me the strength of Hercules, even when I’m away from our Island, Themicyria. On our island, all Amazons have such strength, unless we allow a man to set foot in our land. If that happens, we are no stronger than any other woman, of our size and muscular development. Though we are all mighty warriors, I was accounted the strongest and most skilled."

"Well if you’re the mightiest Amazon Warrior, they can’t be much of a threat!" Marcia sneered.

Marcia removed Hera's Girdle from Diana’s slim waist. Princess Diana sobbed in despair at loss of the precious Amazon Relic. As Marcia tossed the Girdle into her seemingly bottomless handbag, she chortled:

"Yep, even with the strength of Hercules, I kicked your fat butt. That must be especially galling and humiliating for the mightiest Amazon Warrior, hey Princess?"

Compelled to answer, even Marcia's jeering, rhetorical questions, Wonder Woman stammered, miserably: "It is a disgrace that I can never live down. All my sisters will despise me. My Mother, the Queen, will have no choice but to disown me, and banish me, forever, from our land. It would have been more merciful if you had slain me." She began to weep softly.

"No, My Dear! I’m afraid you are too valuable to slay. I need you alive. Unfortunately for you, I'm not merciful." Marcia declared proudly.

"What else?"

"My tiara is a telepathic communication devise, and also can remotely control my invisible, robot plane."

Marcia immediately snatched the Tiara from Wonder Woman’s head.

“Have you used this thing to communicate with any one?" Marcia snapped anxiously.

"N-no, I was sure I could capture you swiftly, myself." Wonder Woman wept a little more noticeably, as Marcia sneered and hooted in derision. "Arrogant pride goes before a fall!"

"All right, now! What about this plane? Tell me about the plane, ALL about it?"

Between soft sobs, Wonder Woman blurted the details. "I-its made of..(sniffle)...a completely transparent material. Th-the material also blocks the view from outside, of any one inside...(snuffle)...it also blocks detection by radar...the plane can take off, or land, perfectly vertically. It’s powered by a small atomic battery, that will provide power for decades; this it is able to stay aloft for days. It is propelled by countering, and then redirecting the force of gravity into propulsive thrust, that can be used in any direction, and to travel several times the speed of sound."

"And you can control this plane mentally with this tiara?"

"Y-yes...(sob)...(sniff)..."

"Would I be able to fly the plane with this device? I am a qualified pilot, of course."

"Y-yes...(sob)...y-you would have no trouble..."

Marcia put her hand up to her hair, and realized she had lost the turban she was wearing when Wonder Woman caught her rifling the safe. "Oh well, I can get another one in Berlin." She muttered, as she clapped the tiara firmly atop her own golden ringlets.

"Where is this miraculous plane, now?"

"It’s on the roof. That’s how I arrived here, so quickly."

"How very convenient. Okay, lets go see this miracle aircraft!"

As Wonder Woman stood up, she discovered that she was missing one ultra high-heeled boot. When Marcia gave her a shove, she was forced to limp clumsily, in an awkward up and down gate. Her bustier was still pulled down to her waist, and her huge breasts jiggled enticingly at every step.

Marcia snickered: "Surprised those over-sized melons don't make you top heavy, and tip you over."

When they reached the stairwell to the roof, Marcia abruptly pushed her prisoner against the wall, and drilled three punches into her blue and white-starred abdomen.
Wonder Woman gagged and gurgled as she collapsed helplessly to her knees, in shock.

"Just a little reminder not to try anything stupid. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes I understand..."

"Good! Now get up and get moving!"

Compelled by the Lasso, Wonder Woman somehow stumbled awkwardly to her feet. She moaned at each step as she painfully climbed the stairs. On the roof, Marcia carefully examined the outside of the plane. As she did, Wonder Woman began to plead with the Nazi, between broken sobs, sounding much like a child begging not to be punished.

"Pl-please Marcia...(sob)...y-you've taken everything of value from me...(sob)...y-you don't need me...(sob)...l-let me go...pleeeaase...I b-beg you...(sob)...I swear I'll never bother you again...(sob)...I give you my word...(sob)...I sw-swear I won't..."

The pathetic, frightened pleas did not move the cold-hearted Nazi. She cut off, the pleading girl, with a hoot of derision. "Stop your miserable blubbering, you cowardly slut. You were going to send me to some miserable Federal Penitentiary for twenty years, weren't you? I don't need to take your word that you won't bother me, if I have you safely locked up in an SS cell in Berlin."

For emphasis, Marcia smacked the tall, beautiful captive across the face. "Now! Silence! Get in the plane and don't annoy me again.That's an order! Get a grip on yourself, you spineless, gutless WIMP. Try to act like a warrior, even if you can't fight like one. Bah! You disgust me. GET in the plane!"

Still bound by her Amazon Lasso, Wonder Woman was compelled to fall silent, but for an occasional whimper. She climbed awkwardly into the plane that was no longer hers.

A few moments later, Marcia took off for Europe with her prisoner on board. Marcia sat in the pilot's seat. The silently weeping, trussed-up Amazon lay at the Nazi's feet, with Marcia's foot on her once unbowed neck.

Events proceeded with great rapidity from that point:

May 25, 1942: Marcia flies directly to Prague to report to her chief, Reinhard Heydrich. That night they resume a torrid love affair, interrupted in 1937, when Heydrich dispatched Marcia to the United States, to embed herself in American Intelligence operations.

Next morning, Heydrich accompanies his protege, via Amazon plane, to Berlin, to insure that she has access to the top corridors of power, and to share the credit for Marcia's triumph. (A day later the Gestapo uncovers a plot by British trained Czechoslovakian operatives to assassinate Heydrich. The plotters are swiftly executed.)

May 26, 1942: Heydrich arranges an audience for Marcia with the Fuhrer himself. Marcia enthralls Hitler with her account of a modest Aryan woman defeating America’s great champion the ‘Wonder Woman' so called Champion of All Women. Hitler gives Heydrich carte blanche to fully exploit Marcia's trophies. Marcia compels Wonder Woman to reveal the location and coordinates of Paradise Island.

After this, while Heydrich and Marcia made further plans, Wonder Woman was confined in a Gestapo holding cell in Berlin. Her skimpy uniform was much disarranged by her encounter with the vicious Marcia. The brutal male guards constantly harassed the now-powerless prisoner, slapping and pinching her magnificent jutting derriere. The bolder ones often slipped a hand inside her red and gold bustier to fondle a firmly plump breast. Finally the head jailer tossed the unhappy prisoner a dirty blanket.

"Wrap that around yourself, you shameless whore, and stop trying to seduce my men!" He snapped.

June 9, 1942: An armada of U-boats lands a Nazi commando force on Paradise Island. As the first male Nazi soldier sets foot on the shore, all Amazons are struck by sudden weakness. Now ordinary women, armed only with swords and spears, they are swiftly rounded up, by the Nazis, with the aid of grenades containing a knock out gas. Amazon Queen Hyppolita and her royal guard attempt to escape to the hills. Wearing Hera’s Girdle, Marcia personally leads a party to track them down. Marcia savagely beats the Queen, binds her and drags her through the streets of the Amazon capitol. The disheartening sight essentially completes the conquest of the Amazons.

June 10, 1942 One day later: Albert Speer visits the island to organize production of war materials. Within a week, enslaved Amazons, working sixteen to eighteen hour days, are turning out an average of three of the miraculous Amazon planes per day. All other Amazons are forced to mine and smelt feminium ore into ingots of the finished metal.

By July 1, 1942, a steady stream of Invisible planes, all loaded to capacity with feminium ingots begin arriving in Germany. The miracle metal, renamed Hitlerium is used to armor new Tiger Tanks, making them all but impregnable. With a growing fleet of the Invisible planes and impregnable tanks, Geman Forces stabilize the Russian Front. Their offensive momentum stalled the previous winter Now, Nazi forces pause defensively, minimizing casualties. Freed up forces are transferred to the French Coast.

August 1, 1942: Bombing Missions over Great Britain by invisible planes, occur in ever increasing numbers. Targets are chiefly R.A. F. Bases and Radar Installations.
Meanwhile, equal numbers of Miracle Planes, as they were now generally called, attack Allied Naval Forces in the English Channel and those escorting Atlantic convoys. In conjunction with killer packs of U-Boats, Nazi forces essentially cut off vital supplies arriving in Great Britain, threatening wide scale food shortages, as well as depriving the British Armed Forces of new weapons.

August 15, 1942: A number of the Miracle Planes loaded with the new impregnable Tiger tanks arrive in Northern Africa to reinforce the Afrika Korps. In just days the Nazis seize air supremacy extending to the sea, and cutting off supplies to British Forces. The Afrika Korps seizes El Alamein railhead and swiftly overruns Egypt.

September 19, 1942: Allied Forces in North Africa surrender.

November 1, 1942: A large Nazi invasion force lands on the English coast. The British are soon driven from the beaches, unable to stop the Impenetrable Tiger tanks, as they are continuously harassed by Miracle Planes. The Nazi forces find winter fighting in Southern England much easier than on the frigid Eastern Front. The British Home Army already short of material, are further crippled by the strangulation of the Atlantic supply line. They are continuously driven back by the relentless Germans.

November 27, 1942: To increase moral, Prime Minister Churchill joins his beleaguered Army, only in time to be killed in the disastrous final Battle of Hartlepool. With the backing of German Forces, Sir Oswald Mosley declares himself Prime Minister. All members of Parliament who refuse too swear an Oath of Allegiance to the new regime are expelled from office, and confined in newly established Concentration Camps. The new parliament declares King George VI a traitor and a pretender to the throne, and he is imprisoned in the Tower of London. His elder brother resumes the throne. Several yeas later than originally planned, he is crowned, Edward the VIII with his consort Queen Wallis. Since the new Queen is unlikely to produce an heir, at her age, the Princess Elizabeth remains her Uncle's heir. She and her sister, Princess Margaret are dispatched to Germany to a Nazi Youth Camp for indoctrination.

February 1, 1943: A sizable contingent of the Miracle Planes fly to the Pacific and clear that ocean of all Allied naval forces by April 1943, leaving their Japanese Allies a free hand to proceed with the conquest of Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii, which is completed by late 1944.

May 12, 1943: The Nazi Pacific Air Armada returns to the Eastern Front. Ground Forces are greatly augmented by the addition tof the troops freed up by the conquest of the United Kingdom. Though the Eastern Front has been inactive since the previous fall, Miracle Planes have systematically bombed and destroyed Soviet Factories, crippling the Soviet efforts to produce war material.

By November 1943 the conquest of the Soviet Union is completed. Dictator Stalin is executed shortly after.

Meanwhile in England Nazi Intelligence experts, under the direction of Marcia with the aid of the Golden Lasso of Truth, discover the existence of a top secret American/British effort to develop a super weapon based on Atomic fission.

March 3, 1943: A huge armada of Miracle Planes, containing a horde of German Commandos, under the command of Otto Skorzeny, land around Oak Ridge,Tennessee. They round up all Allied Scientific personnel and after destroying the facility, completely, transport the captured scientists back to Germany.

March 1943. Hitler gives his blessing to Heydrich to divorce his first wife and marry Marcia. The new power couple come to dominate Nazi society. Heinrich Himmler Heydrich's chief, until then, resumes chicken farming. Seeing the writing on the wall, Hermann Goring retaining titular command of the Luftwaffe, retires to his sizeable hunting estates, to contemplate his vast collection of stolen art objects. Joseph Goebels manages to retain his position, by producing an adulatory propaganda film, glorifying Marcia's adventures in the United States, culminating in her triumph over over the fabulous Wonder Woman.

In the course of their marriage, Marcia had one child by her new husband. Ardent Nazi though she was, she discovered she did not enjoy pregnancy. (Nor the Kitchen for that matter.) She encouraged her husband to amuse himself with a series of beautiful, Amazon concubines. She was quite amused to discover he had simultaneously impregnated not only her personal maid, Diana, but also the new scullery maid, Hyppolita. "Like Mother, like daughter, I suppose. Both sluts!" She quipped.

June 21, 1943: Now being bombed unceasingly by Miracle Planes, disheartened by the destruction of the last hope of developing a miracle weapon, by Skorzeney's Commando raid, President Roosevelt sues for Peace. The United States is forced to accept the humiliating Treaty of Newark, reducing American Forces to token size, and requiring vast payments of war indemnities to Germany for years to come. To insure compliance with the Treaty, German Forces occupy major American Cities.

The fate of the Earth Two World has been sealed by a catfight won, thanks to a sturdy Chandelier.

The End.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

As always, entertaining and wonderfully detailed in your descriptions of both action and visual action moments. Thanks for sharing!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Wonder Woman's bondage is nicely thought out, and taking one boot is a favorite of mine. Makes the whole walk of shame that much more humiliating.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice alternate take on this episode! I have always wondered if there ever was an in-universe explanation why Wonder Woman seemed to struggle against female opponents? She needed more time to defeat the Baronness Paula von Gunther also. Or was it just because the producers (correctly) guessed the audience would love to see a good old fashioned catfight? :D
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works