Congresswoman Barbara Gordon's First Day

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Have you ever awakened with a story in your head and just had to write it down before it wriggled out of your barely conscious mind to escape into the shadows again? And sorry, not sorry, I used AI to illustrate my story.

Congresswoman Barbara's First Day
CongresswomanGordon04.jpeg
Congresswoman Gordon
CongresswomanGordon04.jpeg (75.24 KiB) Viewed 695 times
“Congressman Schlimmer! What an honor for you to visit me!” Barbara said, hastily standing, in her best dark suit. This was her first day in her new congressional office. She stood, trying to decide whether she should button the jacket on her suit-dress. She decided to leave it unbuttoned and instead moved her hands from her waist to smooth the jacket around her hips, hoping to disguise her indecision.

“Not too small for you, I hope, but I'm sure you know that things go by seniority around here,” he said, sticking his I-Phone upright to her desk with an attached suction cup holder. Why does he carry around his phone with a suction cup holder?

She held out her hand, but he went around her desk and embraced her in an intimate hug. Not sure how to respond, she let his arms go around hers just lightly patting him on the small of his back with hers. He pushed away just a little and put his hands on her shoulders in a congratulatory gesture.

“Welcome to Congress!” he said in that resonant voice that was so familiar from all his fiery speeches. With a deft move of his hands, he slid her suit-jacket over her shoulders and down to her elbows, pinning one arm to her side as he reached around to take a firm hold on her opposite elbow and backed her forcefully into the wall.

“Whaaaa?” was all she could get out, so startled was she. This revered congressman that she respected so much from afar is assaulting her? In her own office? On their first meeting? She had trained herself to respond quickly to the moves of any crook or villain, but she found herself too shocked by this unbelievable turn of events to even offer any resistance. Her mind was swirling in a dizzying vortex.

He pushed his legs between hers, spreading them and making her tight skirt ride up far enough to show the tops of her stockings.

“Congressman! What?” was all she could get out, in a whisper at that.

“That's not a very articulate start on your first day, Freshman,” he said using his free hand to take a firm hold of her breast, “Now here's how things work. You're going to be a good little girl and support HR-1571, and the recording I'm making won't go anywhere.”

“But, it shows you criminally assaulting me!”

He laughed. “I'm Minority Whip. Nobody's going to arrest me. Do you think anybody cares? My constituents like me to be forceful. They elect me for my power and ability to get my way around here. It will just increase my vote next time. They love me for this. Your district, on the other hand, may not look too kindly on having sent a little lamb…,” he tweaked her nipple under her blouse for emphasis, “a submissive little lamb, to Congress. Now, do I have your vote?”

Her mouth opened, but nothing came out. She was going to vote for the bill anyway. What the hell does that matter?

He held her eyes with his, and his hand moved down under her skirt to take her firmly by the crotch, “Do I have your vote?”

This time she just meekly nodded as if hypnotized by his over the top forcefulness.

“Great! Have a fun first day. Look forward to seeing you on the floor,” he said nonchalantly, releasing her, turning, picking up his phone from the desk and walking out the door.

She stood paralyzed against the wall, her skirt still hiked up, her jacket pinning her elbows to her, and her head spinning. I can't believe this. This is Congress! Are all those crazy Republican conspiracy theories true? Is Congress really just as bad as the Gotham underworld? This can't be the way things really work?

She finally pulled her jacket back up, and straightened it, her knuckles brushing against her breasts just enough to show her how hard her nipples had gotten. She wiggled a little to pull her skirt back down over her thighs, smoothing it against her hips, and was finally able to sit down. She put both hands palm down on her desk and took several deep breaths to clear her head. Did he, in fact, actually record how he had just assaulted her? Was he right about the video? Would nothing happen to him, but her career be ruined if he released it? American voters aren't that cynical, are they?

She couldn't let this stand. It took her some time before she calmed herself enough and stiffened her resolve to march all the way down the corridor to Schlimmer's office at the far end. It was much more imposing than hers. He was the minority whip, after all, and she just a freshman congresswoman. But, video or not, she had to show him this was unacceptable behavior.

“I need to see the Congressman now,” she said peremptorily as she just strutted past his aide's desk with no-nonsense strides.

“Ah, Congresswoman. How nice to see you again so soon. What can I do for you?” he said, standing as she closed the door.

As she had trained herself, she quickly scanned the room. The walls had dozens of pictures of Congressman Schlimmer with several presidents and heads of foreign states. On his desk was a glass-encased flogger over an engraved block that read, “The Whip Stops Here!” On a shelf behind him were several trophies and something that looked like a miniature cricket bat with another engraved label, “Speak Softly and Swing a Big Stick.” She winced at the misquote as he stood up to greet her.

“You can't just…, do those kind of…, things,” she began, her words coming out much less forcefully than she had wanted.

“I know. I want to apologize,” he began, coming around to the other side of the desk. “I don't usually do things so abruptly on the first day, but you just look so…,” she could not only see but feel his eyes devouring her body as she tried to stand casually, “...promising. Such a brilliant addition to our party. Take a look at what kind of great career awaits you,” he added with a sweeping gesture at the shelf behind his desk.

The gesture caused her to look over behind his desk to the shelf with the trophies and the bat, all the accoutrements of a powerful congressman, a true Washington power broker. She breathed in deeply, leaning her palms on his desk, bracing herself to give him a good lecture.

Before she could finish her breath, she felt his body behind hers. His hands gripped her wrists and slid them forward to the other side of the desk. Leather straps sprung somehow from the desk and encircled her wrists tightly, binding her securely to the desk. How? What kind of desk can do that? was all she had time to think as he hiked her skirt up to her waist and pulled off her panties, exposing her naked ass. She yanked at the wrist restraints, sliding her crushed breasts along the desk as she did so.

“What are you…? You can't just do this!” was all she got out before her panties were stuffed into her mouth. Before she knew it, she felt her left stocking pulled down to her ankle and wrapped tightly around the leg of the desk. He easily spread her legs wide, duplicating the maneuver with her other leg. She found herself bound tightly by her wrists and ankles, lewdly spread and exposed to whatever he wanted to do to her, any objections silenced by her own panties.

He put one hand on her hip and began using something to write on her ass cheek. It stung like hell. What the hell is that?

“It's an engraving pen,” he said, as if reading her thoughts, “I had it specially made. Don't worry, it will wear off in a few weeks as new skin grows out.”

She winced in mild pain as she could feel him write 'Congress' on her cheek. He proceeded to her next cheek and finished with 'Slut'.

“That's perfect, if I do say so myself,” he said, tracing the marks with a finger and then taking a cheek in each hand and squeezing them.

Her eyes went wide when she saw him take the 'big stick' down from the shelf, and she shut them tight in anticipation as he walked behind her.

Thwack!

“That's one,” he said in a calmly cruel tone as her ass quivered from the shock. Her cry was muffled by the makeshift gag.

Thwack!

“That's two,” he added, “Which congressional district do you represent? The 32nd?

Holy crap! was all she had time to think.

Thwack!

“Three. Maybe you should count it out with me. I might get lost. You know I'm getting on in years, and my memory's not so good anymore.”

She just drooped her head down into the desk.

“How many was that? Three?” he asked after two more blows to her stinging behind.

“Fvvvww!” she blurted out in panic.

“Oh, right. Keep counting.”

“Thwwwtee twww,” she finally gasped through her panties, the red-hot heat and pain in her ass driving all other thoughts out of her mind.

“Oh, and one for good luck.”

Thwack!

The surprise destroyed the relief she had started to feel and stunned her. Her whole body was shaking now at the realization that this bastard could just change the rules on her at any time. It was a vicious reminder of her helpless circumstance.

“Very nice,” he said, moving around her, taking pictures, “Just documenting the first day of a very promising young congresswoman,” he said, getting a closeup of her wide eyes and gagged mouth.

“Very promising young congresswoman indeed,” he added, opening a small safe. He finally removed her panties from her mouth and put them in the safe, along with a thumb drive he pulled out of his phone.

She tried to say something, but her mouth was too dry. She didn't know what she could possibly say anyway. The leather straps around her wrists released, somehow seamlessly disappearing into the desk. She stood awkwardly, her ankles still tied to either leg of the desk.

“You can let yourself out,” he said, sitting down opposite her.

“You bastard!” she hissed, realizing he wasn't intending to untie her.

“That's Congressman Bastard!” he barked back in that sonorous voice, tapping his fingers on the glass that encased the flogger.

Wincing at what the gesture implied, she stretched her right arm down all the way to her ankle, pushing the limits of even her flexibility and struggled to eventually untie her stocking without tearing it. Finally, with both ankles free, she realized she had no good choice. She could either bend over or sit. She chose to sit to pull up her stockings, glaring at his lustful look as she deliberately showed off her legs in some, perhaps misplaced, concept of spite. At least making him look at her well-shaped legs somehow restored a little of her dignity and ego. She tried hard not to flinch at the pain in her ass. Finally she stood up, pulled her skirt down and straightened it.

The bastard was right. She had no good choices here. She shook her head to un-muss her hair, and stepped out the door with as dignified a walk as she could manage.

“Welcome to Congress!” came Schlimmer's sonorous voice from the open door of the office she had just exited. “A very promising first day for a very promising young woman. I foresee great things for you.”

The aide tilted his head back and smiled in surprise and admiration, his eyes carefully taking the measure of this 'promising' young Congresswoman.