Superheroine Showdown 2023

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey all,

I'll keep superheroine ahowdown related content in this new thread. Here is a pic from a friend, Dave Gibson...Ill add names to follow. I think you already know some of them. Rachel Adams, etc
F3cP8fTWoAENAV3.jpg
F3cP8fTWoAENAV3.jpg (559.63 KiB) Viewed 1674 times
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

The three UltraGirls on the bottom from left to right are.

Carissa Dumond, LittleMissyUK and Rachel Adams.

Im pretty sure the girl in the brit unitard is Zoe Ziptie.
The bat girl character is Emily Addams who is German, I believe.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The beast costume is awesome!
shevek
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:
8 months ago
The beast costume is awesome!
Seconded. Never seen anything like that Lady Beast before.

Just spitballing, but in that same vein, I'd love to see a female Sasquatch (the seldom-used Wanda Langkowski) version.
The legendary Manic draws a "Squatch-out" transformation scene for her which is super-hot - I keep coming back to it for, uh, inspiration.
It could just be a tan catsuit with lots of orange fur placed in strategic locations, like a hairier version of Cheetara.
And no, I'm not a furry ("not that there's anything wrong with that"), it's just a really sexy concept, one that I wish I could execute with practical FX.

Anyway, thanks for the photos! Glad you were able to witness it.
It looks like the Showdown needs to be hyped back up a bit: it's a smaller group, and many of the performers are not as universally known.
But maybe that's just the effect of passing the torch to the next generation, away from Perez and the Stacy Burkes and Christina Carters, and towards a new lineup of budding SHIP superstars!

It would be amazing if another Florida-based comic book artist could also take up that torch as MC and draw some of these lovely ladies into a comic.
I vote for Jimmy and Amanda - they've done plenty of sexy intellectual properties - if they can create The Pro, they can do the Showdown, eh? Someone should think about hiring them if they are willing.

Is there a link to the Youtube clip yet? Would love to check this out live. The older ones I've seen with Perez are tons of fun.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Im uploading the raw video now. I will replace it with and edited and captioned version identifying everyone later on. I'll post the link when done.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here is the link...Video might still be processing...

Ok the HD version is still processing so give it an hour and then check. The 360p version is ready right now.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Again gold star for the beast girl costume.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It is such a shame that someone didn't sneak up behind Raven and hogtie and ballgag her too....I could tell she was really wanting a crotch rope!!!
spandex4fun
Sargeant
Sargeant

Since we don’t have the like button anymore, I’m giving this 🔥 🔥
MightyHypnotic wrote:
8 months ago
Here is the link...Video might still be processing...

Ok the HD version is still processing so give it an hour and then check. The 360p version is ready right now.
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would you say these events have gotten smaller over the years? I remember this used to be huge.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah there were a couple of factors, #1 being some of the usual suspects didn't attend this year. No Stacy Burke, no Christina Carter, Anastasia and Kendra James were fulfilling other duties at the time...To be honest most of the female superheroine producers didn't make it this year..

The other factor is, a lot of the girls that wanted to make the showdown were busy shooting with other producers at the time. The showdown was originally slated for 2 hours ( I think that's too long, personally) so some of the girls showed up later to attend the showdown thinking they could still get on stage but it had already finished up.

Overall, I think the event was well attended but the dynamic has changed. A lor more lifestyle and personal fetishists are making the scene.
I think it's still great but best to go in with an open mind.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Plus OF probably pays a factor. Why do shoots when you can just shoot at home and get subscriptions.