Japanese Wonder Lady/GIGA

General discussions about superheroines!
CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm looking for video where a thin Wonder Lady is invited by her nerdy Japanese kid friend to some sort of group therapy session with a bunch of nerdy men who end up hypnotizing her. There's some sort of evil wizard in charge. Once hypnotize they end up doing all kinds of erotic crazy stuff to her but don't have sex with. She eventually breaks the spell and ultimately she turns in to Wonder Lady and is kidnapped by some evil dude who ties up her to her friend cowgirl style in a chair. She's really sexy and wet most of the time.

Ring a bell? I can't find it anymore and had a craving to see it again. I figured someone here might know what I'm talking about.
CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

You're a genius! :thumbup:

What a beauty this girl is. I wish she did more vids.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If you do buy this video, can you post how easy it is to purchase? I had some trouble a while back buying similar videos (there were downloading issues). If it’s not too much to ask, can you post whether it’s an easy transaction for someone using a MacBook?
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I know back several years ago they weren't suppose to work on Mac computers. Hopefully that has changed.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That reminded me of a spandexer video where she fights a scientist who has a bunch of mutated misfit boys like one has super strength, another fighting skill, another has mind powers and they each in turn mess with her.
CIA
Sargeant
Sargeant

Spandexer vids are the best! Reiko is the best overall superheroine actress in her generation, in my opinion. The girl does it all!

I'd love to know which one you are referring to and whether there's a version with eng subtitles anywhere too.
surge
Neophyte
Neophyte

I think that Spandexer video is this.
https://www.akiba-web.com/m/product/dow ... hp?id=4787

I don't know if it has eng subtitles.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If anyone has bought or does buy this, please let us know how we can do likewise. There were also directions for downloading some sort of player, but is that necessary? And is it safe? Any information would be a HUGE help! Basically just hoping a fan of the company can give some specifics as to the limitations one might have in buying the video (will it play on a Mac without the download? is the cost reasonable?).
Thanks to anyone who can share their thoughts and experiences with the site.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You have to use their player to play their videos. I run AVG and it doesn't bark at the player.
They have a Mac player
https://www.akiba-web.com/special/hd/
As for price I think they are somewhat high but they have good quality vs some of the American offerings at the same prices.
Most of the offerings are boiler plate meaning you've seen one, you've seen 75% of their inventory. I prefer the goofy ones or the giant heroine ones cause they at least do more exotic things. Or if the girl is outstanding. Anything with Reiko Kobayakawa is a must buy for me.
As for the girls, a lot are cute but they refuse to use girls with implants so the selection of busty girls is limited. Also I hate they use an outstanding model for only 2 videos then we never see her again.