Most important to become a Superheroine is?

General discussions about superheroines!
NoseyApril
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi can I please please ask you all to let me know what you think are the most important things I need to have to be a Superheroine. From anything to everything little and big I just would love to know where to start from. Thank youuuuuu - April xxxxx
DanDud88
Henchman
Henchman

Origin and backstory.
Cool costume
Bravery
The drive to do whats right
mikeecho
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Strength, Determination, ability to learn from mistakes (yours most of all)
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

A great costume. Interesting super powers. A good, interesting alter ego who has something to lose if caught.

I'm proud of myself for not saying BOOBS. Wait, I just did. Dammit. :buhbye:
SHL
Producer
Producer

NoseyApril wrote:
7 months ago
Hi can I please please ask you all to let me know what you think are the most important things I need to have to be a Superheroine. From anything to everything little and big I just would love to know where to start from. Thank youuuuuu - April xxxxx
I think you need to first more clearly define the question, like

1: Like IRL? (You gain actual superpowers and begin fighting crime in the real world
2: Like in theory? (Philosophical question of what makes someone super enough to be considered Superheroine)
3: In roleplay? (You want to know how to better be a Superheroine for roleplay online or in person roleplay)
4: As an actress? (You are seeking knowledge on what it takes to be cast-able in Superheroine peril filmmaking)
spandex4fun
Sargeant
Sargeant

Cool skintight costume,
Cool superpowers
Down to earth personality
An interesting backstory/origin.
Just a man who loves powerful ladies in skintight spandex. Tight is right.
NoseyApril
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Yay thanks for these guys I am wanting as much info as possible! xxxxx
NoseyApril
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

SHL wrote:
7 months ago
NoseyApril wrote:
7 months ago
I think you need to first more clearly define the question, like

1: Like IRL? (You gain actual superpowers and begin fighting crime in the real world
2: Like in theory? (Philosophical question of what makes someone super enough to be considered Superheroine)
3: In roleplay? (You want to know how to better be a Superheroine for roleplay online or in person roleplay)
4: As an actress? (You are seeking knowledge on what it takes to be cast-able in Superheroine peril filmmaking)
Hi thanks for replying hmm good points well I mean in roleplay and as an actress also.
I have just had a script written for me and done some photos for it and posted it on another forum to get opinions and am curious now about this. I'm wondering whether I should post it on here as well as I am Batgirly, a Superheroine. Thanks again - April xxxxx
SHL
Producer
Producer

NoseyApril wrote:
7 months ago
Hi thanks for replying hmm good points well I mean in roleplay and as an actress also.
I have just had a script written for me and done some photos for it and posted it on another forum to get opinions and am curious now about this. I'm wondering whether I should post it on here as well as I am Batgirly, a Superheroine. Thanks again - April xxxxx
I think most members of this forum would love to see your photos and would support your work if you chose to make films.
NoseyApril
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

SHL wrote:
7 months ago
NoseyApril wrote:
7 months ago
I think most members of this forum would love to see your photos and would support your work if you chose to make films.
Hi thank you where on the forum would I post this story with photos then please? xxxxx
SHL
Producer
Producer

NoseyApril wrote:
7 months ago
Hi thank you where on the forum would I post this story with photos then please? xxxxx
You can post photos anywhere in the forum, including this thread. Every message you type there’s an option to add attachments to your comment
shevek
Producer
Producer

NoseyApril wrote:
7 months ago
SHL wrote:
7 months ago
NoseyApril wrote:
7 months ago
Welcome! Love to see what you have to offer! (in terms of stories, photos, and even acting!)

If you write stories with accompanying photos, post them as new threads in the "Superheroine Stories" subforum. That's what I do.

As for what a superheroine needs to succeed?
- Curvaceous body and beautiful face
- Tight spandex costume
- Confidence and charisma
- Some variation of superpowers
- An alter ego which results in a dramatic transformation
- Bravery and a sense of either justice (heroine) or vengeance (anti-heroine)
- And as a bonus: allies! The more feminine power put into action (or peril) the better.
Last edited by shevek 7 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I think a strong will, a sense of her femininity, determination, conviction, and some kind of idealism are important things. Another important thing is to have a goal or obstacle to overcome depending on the story or scenario.
NoseyApril
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

SHL wrote:
7 months ago
NoseyApril wrote:
7 months ago
You can post photos anywhere in the forum, including this thread. Every message you type there’s an option to add attachments to your comment
Ok I will post it thanks xxxxx