YC-Batgirl - 3D perils

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Such a delicious perky purple 🟣 predicament she is in!!! Saw dust has become like catnip to me!!
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

batgirl1969 wrote: ↑
7 months ago
Such a delicious perky purple 🟣 predicament she is in!!! Saw dust has become like catnip to me!!
Hi Batgirl69,

I must admit how special you are to me. You are one of the first following my work, so many years ago and you are still there. To be able to write to you again is priceless. This is why I wrote a story, relate to my latest picture (buzzsaw). But this story include you in the best character. I hope you will enjoy.

THE LAST PERIL OF BATGIR69!

You came from an unconscious state. As your brain tries to reset you experience a sense of spinning, the sounds around you are on a fast loop, and you're trying to get them to slow dow. While your brain is spinning you are thinking “Where am I?" You have no sense of time or place until you are finally alert. Trying to remember what was the last thing you were doing. It takes a few seconds to reconstruct the past to the present; then you remember the moments before the curtains closed as blackness overtakes you. After working days and nights, you finally found it, Catwoman's lair.

Working at night was your best option as always, there are no activities outside, you can hear every little noise and easily hide in the dark. It was time to arrest the most want black cat in Gotham knowing how dangerous it will be. She was inside this old factory with her kittens and you had to go for them, alone against the best girls in town for changing pleasures into deadly situations.

Only two doors to get inside, one in the front and one in the rear. The windows were not broken and close, the only way to get in without making noise or being seen was by the roof. Once on the roof, you found a trap door and slowly opened it and enter the top floor. You walked slowly, one step at the time, making sure not to make noise on the wood floor. No voices could be heard, the only sound was the strong wind on the wall surfaces and windows, the factory became a creepy house. You had to find them, you are here to arrest them, you are Batgirl, the best crime fighter in town and nothing will stop you. This is when you heard a sound, like when the air is moving fast behind you and something hit the back of your body. It didn't hurt but the damn thing was stuck on you, struggling to get out of it made you roll around till you were stuck in a giant cocoon like a fly on killer paper. It was too late to think about a way to escape, the sound of high heels on the wood floor were getting closer. It was Catwoman with a big grin and her kittens behind her.

''Release me right now or you'll be sorry!'' Was the first thing that came from your mouth.
''This is so cool my kittens, instead of catching a fly we got a purple Bat. Muahaha!''
''You won't get away with this!''
The black cat came much closer to you, one of her dangerous nail touch your throat and you stop moving. The other hand start ceressing your body, showing how much she love you. She knew how to be gentle and thorough at the same time. Without being sexual, she was making all parts of your body feel loved. She saw how much you want your emotions to explode by looking at your nipples pointing at her. You were ready to completely surrender to her, waiting for more and to your surprise, she took a few steps back.

''Ok kittens, what do we do with a giant purple pest?''
''Kill her''
''Purrrfect, 3-2-1... Go!!''
They each took a spray can, you could see the fume coming close to your face, strugling the hardest you could gave no result. The damn Catwoman aroused you to easily catch you again. You were mad at her and you had to tell her.
''I'll find a way out as always Catwoman and you won't be smiling behind bars!''
''This is why I create an unescable trap for you my purple mouse, you are about to find out soon!''
You were trying to hold your breath, your lungs were burning, you will lose the battle soon and they were all laughing at you till everything went dark.

Then you open your eyes and see the giant saw in front of you, every parts of your body is suffering cruelly under the ropes. The top of the harness gag is tied to a giant anal hook, pullling your head back to the max and moving it down you can feel the hook sliding inside your butt. Your arms and hands are in a severe reverse prayer, more tight ropes crushing your body and torso together. Your can feel your thighs tightly tied to your shins, a frogtied!!!

Catwoman came closer again, this time holding nipple clamps fix toghether by a tiny steel chain. Kittens hands are everywhere on you, mostly caressing you private parts. You forgot about the clamps till the nasty black cat fix them to you erect nipples. A chain going at waist level and tied to the wood plank, making sure you will stay on it. You can feel something coming in contact between your legs with your pussy and they are all admiring how helpless you are and waiting to see the fear in your eyes...

Well, excatly not fear. Alone against the sadists, far from the city, nobody coming to save you. You are totally aroused by the situation, unable to escape, unable to stop what will happen and barely able to struggle. The sound of a switch, the sound of the saw starting to rotate and going faster and faster till you can feel the air on your body. The plank starting to move very slowly, going directly closer the saw. The wood plank slowly being cut, the vibrations on the wood shaking the chain and the nipple clamps like someone bitting each nipple. The monstrous vibrator went on, it was able to move up and down and left to right by itself. Giving you the ultimate stimulation and it will never stop.

All kittens coming closer to you and are now playing with your body, loving, caressing and kissing every inches of you. The saw is getting closer, small wood chips hitting your face, breasts and body. The biggest orgams of your life hit you like an explosion and you know they will be many more to come. Catwoman still in front of you, smiling, having the satisfaction to finally win against you push the switch a little more and the plank move faster to the blade.

The only part of your body able to move were your feet, already curling under the sexual pleasure you are having and you ass, moving a little from left to right, trying to get as many orgasm as possible before you die. Catwoman hold your left breast and caress it gently, sometime she use her sharpning nails to bite on it. Her other hands doing the same on your butt driving you completely out of control. Screaming all you can under the giant orgasms made every girls working faster on your body. This time they won't do the same mistake as before, they won't leave you alone till it's over.

You lost Batgirl69, enjoy your last peril!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

đź’•
MaryAnn
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Another random picture, enjoy!
Attachments
Batgirl peril 10.jpg
Batgirl peril 10.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 15263 times
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Oh how devious. Gradually crushed to death with no hope of escape, and a wicked villainess roaming her hands.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

That's one way to practice safe sex.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I had a joker episode that used the full body condom “The Safest Sex of All”
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Visitor wrote: ↑
    7 months ago
    It’s not very safe for Batgirl.
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

ltrltr wrote: ↑
    7 months ago
    Oh how devious. Gradually crushed to death with no hope of escape, and a wicked villainess roaming her hands.
    Let's hope she will find a way to get out of this. We need more perils with Batgirl!
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

7 months ago
    She will find that kind of sex boring... there is no access!
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

sneakly wrote: ↑
    7 months ago
    I had a joker episode that used the full body condom “The Safest Sex of All”
    Too bad for me, I didn't saw that one!
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

IMSancho wrote: ↑
    7 months ago
    It’s not very safe for Batgirl.
    Think she is playing with Catwoman mind, her only hope is to grab her bat-belt with her mouth!
    Wolfcelt68
    Neophyte
    Neophyte

Hello Yvonne. I'm very pleased to have found you here. I have enjoyed the work you do immensely ever since I found it.
    It was after you were kicked out of DA, so I missed you in your heyday there.

Your adventures of Batgirl touch a special place in my heart and I had always hoped that you would continue them. Maybe even re-release some of your earlier work as well.
    Signed,
    A grateful admirer
    sneakly
    Overlord
    Overlord

MaryAnn wrote: ↑
    7 months ago
    batgirl1969 wrote: ↑
    7 months ago
    Hi Batgirl69,

I must admit how special you are to me. You are one of the first following my work, so many years ago and you are still there. To be able to write to you again is priceless. This is why I wrote a story, relate to my latest picture (buzzsaw). But this story include you in the best character. I hope you will enjoy.

THE LAST PERIL OF BATGIR69!

You came from an unconscious state. As your brain tries to reset you experience a sense of spinning, the sounds around you are on a fast loop, and you're trying to get them to slow dow. While your brain is spinning you are thinking “Where am I?" You have no sense of time or place until you are finally alert. Trying to remember what was the last thing you were doing. It takes a few seconds to reconstruct the past to the present; then you remember the moments before the curtains closed as blackness overtakes you. After working days and nights, you finally found it, Catwoman's lair.

Working at night was your best option as always, there are no activities outside, you can hear every little noise and easily hide in the dark. It was time to arrest the most want black cat in Gotham knowing how dangerous it will be. She was inside this old factory with her kittens and you had to go for them, alone against the best girls in town for changing pleasures into deadly situations.

Only two doors to get inside, one in the front and one in the rear. The windows were not broken and close, the only way to get in without making noise or being seen was by the roof. Once on the roof, you found a trap door and slowly opened it and enter the top floor. You walked slowly, one step at the time, making sure not to make noise on the wood floor. No voices could be heard, the only sound was the strong wind on the wall surfaces and windows, the factory became a creepy house. You had to find them, you are here to arrest them, you are Batgirl, the best crime fighter in town and nothing will stop you. This is when you heard a sound, like when the air is moving fast behind you and something hit the back of your body. It didn't hurt but the damn thing was stuck on you, struggling to get out of it made you roll around till you were stuck in a giant cocoon like a fly on killer paper. It was too late to think about a way to escape, the sound of high heels on the wood floor were getting closer. It was Catwoman with a big grin and her kittens behind her.

''Release me right now or you'll be sorry!'' Was the first thing that came from your mouth.
    ''This is so cool my kittens, instead of catching a fly we got a purple Bat. Muahaha!''
    ''You won't get away with this!''
    The black cat came much closer to you, one of her dangerous nail touch your throat and you stop moving. The other hand start ceressing your body, showing how much she love you. She knew how to be gentle and thorough at the same time. Without being sexual, she was making all parts of your body feel loved. She saw how much you want your emotions to explode by looking at your nipples pointing at her. You were ready to completely surrender to her, waiting for more and to your surprise, she took a few steps back.

''Ok kittens, what do we do with a giant purple pest?''
    ''Kill her''
    ''Purrrfect, 3-2-1... Go!!''
    They each took a spray can, you could see the fume coming close to your face, strugling the hardest you could gave no result. The damn Catwoman aroused you to easily catch you again. You were mad at her and you had to tell her.
    ''I'll find a way out as always Catwoman and you won't be smiling behind bars!''
    ''This is why I create an unescable trap for you my purple mouse, you are about to find out soon!''
    You were trying to hold your breath, your lungs were burning, you will lose the battle soon and they were all laughing at you till everything went dark.

Then you open your eyes and see the giant saw in front of you, every parts of your body is suffering cruelly under the ropes. The top of the harness gag is tied to a giant anal hook, pullling your head back to the max and moving it down you can feel the hook sliding inside your butt. Your arms and hands are in a severe reverse prayer, more tight ropes crushing your body and torso together. Your can feel your thighs tightly tied to your shins, a frogtied!!!

Catwoman came closer again, this time holding nipple clamps fix toghether by a tiny steel chain. Kittens hands are everywhere on you, mostly caressing you private parts. You forgot about the clamps till the nasty black cat fix them to you erect nipples. A chain going at waist level and tied to the wood plank, making sure you will stay on it. You can feel something coming in contact between your legs with your pussy and they are all admiring how helpless you are and waiting to see the fear in your eyes...

Well, excatly not fear. Alone against the sadists, far from the city, nobody coming to save you. You are totally aroused by the situation, unable to escape, unable to stop what will happen and barely able to struggle. The sound of a switch, the sound of the saw starting to rotate and going faster and faster till you can feel the air on your body. The plank starting to move very slowly, going directly closer the saw. The wood plank slowly being cut, the vibrations on the wood shaking the chain and the nipple clamps like someone bitting each nipple. The monstrous vibrator went on, it was able to move up and down and left to right by itself. Giving you the ultimate stimulation and it will never stop.

All kittens coming closer to you and are now playing with your body, loving, caressing and kissing every inches of you. The saw is getting closer, small wood chips hitting your face, breasts and body. The biggest orgams of your life hit you like an explosion and you know they will be many more to come. Catwoman still in front of you, smiling, having the satisfaction to finally win against you push the switch a little more and the plank move faster to the blade.

The only part of your body able to move were your feet, already curling under the sexual pleasure you are having and you ass, moving a little from left to right, trying to get as many orgasm as possible before you die. Catwoman hold your left breast and caress it gently, sometime she use her sharpning nails to bite on it. Her other hands doing the same on your butt driving you completely out of control. Screaming all you can under the giant orgasms made every girls working faster on your body. This time they won't do the same mistake as before, they won't leave you alone till it's over.

You lost Batgirl69, enjoy your last peril!
    Oooo... What a fetishy fate... an anal hook to make her cum as she struggles against the approaching saw blade... Now we know why it's called a "buzz" saw...
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

Wolfcelt68 wrote: ↑
    7 months ago
    Hello Yvonne. I'm very pleased to have found you here. I have enjoyed the work you do immensely ever since I found it.
    It was after you were kicked out of DA, so I missed you in your heyday there.

Your adventures of Batgirl touch a special place in my heart and I had always hoped that you would continue them. Maybe even re-release some of your earlier work as well.
    Signed,
    A grateful admirer
    Thanks for the comment, it is very kind of you. Alas I didn't save my older work, but if you love to read stories, I wrote two stories with Batgirl.
    Batgirl growing sensations
    Batgirl ladies and gentlemens

I hope my new work will still please you!
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

7 months ago
    Oooo... What a fetishy fate... an anal hook to make her cum as she struggles against the approaching saw blade... Now we know why it's called a "buzz" saw...
    Good one! :)

As long as we live, the Bat-nymph will be busy!
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

First, this pic is inspired by a good Batgirl story from Sneakly ''Batgirl vs The Pirate Princess''
    Then, I remember reading a Batgirl story including crabs, don't remember the title or the author and where I found it.
    Too bad because it is another great story, fans of Batgirl should look for it.

This is why I didn't wrote a story with this one, your imagination can build one and you are free to share it with friends if you like. I will read it with great pleasure if you do so!

Enjoy,
    Yvonne
    xxoxx
    Attachments
    Batgirl peril 11.jpg
    Batgirl peril 11.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 14617 times
    Visitor
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

https://www.theheroineproject.art/stori ... hemariner/

Batgirl:The Return of the Mariner by ScandalX in the last part has the villain giving her a bad case of crabs. I can't remember the site it was posted on earlier.
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

7 months ago
    https://www.theheroineproject.art/stori ... hemariner/

Batgirl:The Return of the Mariner by ScandalX in the last part has the villain giving her a bad case of crabs. I can't remember the site it was posted on earlier.

Thank you so much and I found the links right here:
    viewtopic.php?t=30508

These stories are from some of the best writers from that era. If you didn't read them, hurry!!!
    ltrltr
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

I do love the idea of tied up and weighted down in the water. A deliciously wet peril for Batgirl.
    Dreamman78
    Neophyte
    Neophyte

7 months ago
    First, this pic is inspired by a good Batgirl story from Sneakly ''Batgirl vs The Pirate Princess''
    Then, I remember reading a Batgirl story including crabs, don't remember the title or the author and where I found it.
    Too bad because it is another great story, fans of Batgirl should look for it.

This is why I didn't wrote a story with this one, your imagination can build one and you are free to share it with friends if you like. I will read it with great pleasure if you do so!

Enjoy,
    Yvonne
    xxoxx
    This literally has the same vibe of one of your older works, the one where penguin placed Batgirl in a water tanks with some crabs. Another amazing peril, great work !

Ps. As a longtime fan of your work, I have some of your older works hehe
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

7 months ago
    I do love the idea of tied up and weighted down in the water. A deliciously wet peril for Batgirl.

I can tell, special parts of her anatomy are hurting and very wet! :)
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

Dreamman78 wrote: ↑
    7 months ago
    This literally has the same vibe of one of your older works, the one where penguin placed Batgirl in a water tanks with some crabs. Another amazing peril, great work !

Ps. As a longtime fan of your work, I have some of your older works hehe
    I did so many pictures and stories that I forgot about most of them.
    I'm very please to see real fans still following my work. I didn't received yet bad emails and notes from haters or some asking me to send them nude pics of myself.

So far so good! :)
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

Another random picture!
    Attachments
    Batgirl peril 12.jpg
    Batgirl peril 12.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 13811 times
    Last edited by MaryAnn 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
    tmon
    Elder Member
    Elder Member

Help somebody save Batgirl.
    ltrltr
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Taped up fists. Couldn't pick her knots loose even if she could reach them. Delicious.
    sneakly
    Overlord
    Overlord

7 months ago
    Another random oicture!
    my kind of Bat-trap... As long as you keep cumming you won't die... The old knotted ropes along the pussy torture...
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

tmon wrote: ↑
    7 months ago
    Help somebody save Batgirl.
    Not too fast. She's fine for now and the best moment is... cumming! :)
    Last edited by MaryAnn 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

7 months ago
    Taped up fists. Couldn't pick her knots loose even if she could reach them. Delicious.
    She's a dangerous bat, extreme precautions must be made!
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

7 months ago
    my kind of Bat-trap... As long as you keep cumming you won't die... The old knotted ropes along the pussy torture...
    Agree, she's the best at struggling when she's trapped!
    Visitor
    Legendary Member
    Legendary Member

It can't be that bad. You don't hear her saying anything. :)

Gagging her since heroines should be seen and not heard according to Catwoman.
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

7 months ago
    It can't be that bad. You don't hear her saying anything. :)

Gagging her since heroines should be seen and not heard according to Catwoman.
    She's not saying anything but she's about to sing! :)
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

Hi everybody,

My daughter had an aciident last week, September 23rd, she was playing with friends and fell on the ground.
    Her head did hit the cement, she had no marks on her head or blood but she told me that she wans't felling right and she had a blurred vision.

We went to the hospital and they told me the bad news. Cerebral hemorrhage, since that day she can't walk or simply stand up, her vision is blurry and she's having another big problem, having trouble at separating dreams, fiction and reality. There is no fast treatment for this, only time will tell.

I spent 24 hours a day since that day at the hospital, this is my first day at home. My mind is not at creating artwork and you can understand that I don't know when or if I'll be able to do it again. It's nice writing to all of you, first time not talking to doctors or nurses. Everyday I'm praying as hard as I can, waiting for a good sign telling me she's getting better. Wish her good luck.

I'm going back to the hospital tomorrow and won't be able to answer your comments, thanks in adavance if you send us good thoughts and energy.

I was about to post a pics on September 23rd, it will be my last one till she's back home with me and healthy.
    Thanks for reading.
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

It all started yesterday. Girls stealing banks and jewelers at night, prints gave no results since they were not in the criminal records. The video was dark, the curvy silhouettes tell it was made by girls. They were in very good shape, easily climbing and jumping over obstacles that most people won't be able to do!

My first patrol was to closely watch the Gotham fitness club. When the last girl close the club at 9:00 PM, she was the owner and I had to follow her. It's always the owner of the club that goes back to join the other trouble makers and give them orders, see how smart I am!

I followed her car for two hours till she reach her destination, an old abandoned factory far from Gotham. After hiding my Bat-cycle behind bushes, I went close to the door and listen for voices or steps... no sounds, nothing. A rich owner don't go at night alone in an abandoned factory for fun, too dangerous. See how smart I am!

I went inside the creepy factory and after a few steps they all came running at me, hiding behind beams, from the second floor, they were too many to count, probably more than twenty. I didn't had a chance to reach my utility belt, they were holding me tightly from shoulders to toes. Some were crushing my body with leg scissors. Two other girls bending my fingers, they caught me, powerless, I couldn't move an inche. Then the owner came close to me, I catch her looking at me grinning, then her legs went around my neck, head scissor!!!

I wasn't able to breathe, I could feel the blood pressure in my head and everything went black. I slowly woke up, first the taste of a dirty cloth deep in my mouth and a ballgag stuck between my teeth . My lips are stuck under what feel like duct tape and anothe big cloth is covering my face from under my chin to over my nose. Breathing is difficult!

Two girls holding me release their grip, I was unable to put my feet on the ground, my arms tied with strong ropes, wrists and elbows tightly togheter with miles of ropes around my upper body, crushing me like a parcel. I'm having a bad time trying to stay balance on some kind of big latex cylinder and erery time I'm about to fall an hangman's rope tell me to stay balance and motionless!

They are now laughing out loud at me, two girls holding each four wooden clothespin come close to my breats, I try to tell them no but all what they could hear is Mmmmphhmmph. The clothespin cruelly bite each breast around my nipples and they are now laughing louder. The sadistic leader of the group went behind me and I heard a click, it's the sound of a motor and at the same time my legs are moving in cycle, like riding a bicycle but at twenty miles an hours. Looking at me, another click make the situation out of control. The giant cylinder that I'm barely siting on is now alive, shaking so hard that if I wasn't gagged I would have a chattering teeth problem!

My biggest problem is to try to stay still on the giant vibrator and it's... impossible. Continually sliding from left to right and back to front I know something big is coming. This is when she speak to me for the first time:
    ''Exercise is good for the health Bat-bimbo but too much can kill you. Try to find the best... BALANCE!''

And they all left the building looking back at me and laughing. See how stuck I am!!!
    Attachments
    Batgirl peril 13.jpg
    Batgirl peril 13.jpg (1.98 MiB) Viewed 12724 times
    joejanus
    Staff Sargeant
    Staff Sargeant

OMG, I am so sad. I will be praying every night for both you and your daughter.
    Baralton
    Neophyte Lvl 5
    Neophyte Lvl 5

Praying that your daughter has a quick and speedy recovery!
    sneakly
    Overlord
    Overlord

Praying for your little one!
    sneakly
    Overlord
    Overlord

Praying for your little one!
    IMSancho
    Elder Member
    Elder Member

So sorry to hear about your daughter. I’m hoping for a full recovery.
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

Medical news about my daughter.

She spent six days at the emergency and now they move her in a single room on the seventh floor for the last ninth days.
    She made small progress, she needs help walking, balance is a little better. She can get dress by herself but with difficulties.

My worry for her is her vision, getting better but still blurry and the most difficult problem is she mix up dreams and reality. I tried everything since the last two weeks to make her remember a starting point and rebuilt her memory from that moment. It's not working, the doctors have no cure for that kind of damages and only time will tell how much progress she will made.

Saying this to you is helping me to release some pain inside me. The doctors told me that I need to find a way to escape from reality and get some sleep because she will need big help, probably for a long time and I need to recharge my strength.

A big thank to,
    joejanus, Baralton, sneakly and IMSancho.

For your prayers and warm thoughts. All that energy is a great help!

I did a picture to escape from reality, hope you will love it.

Btw, some asked me what I'm using to do that kind of artwork.
    Daz Studio 4.6,
    Genesis 3 for models,
    Morphs, faces, costumes, props and lightning are done by me.

For my real job I'm using Autodesk’s Maya, for creating and rendering.
    Attachments
    Batgirl peril 14.jpg
    Batgirl peril 14.jpg (2.51 MiB) Viewed 11057 times
    joejanus
    Staff Sargeant
    Staff Sargeant

I'm so glad to hear of your daughter's progress, even if it is very incomplete still. I continue to pray for her (and you). Brain injuries are very mysterious, and I certainly pray for your daughter's full recovery, and your sanity. Take care of yourself as best you can while you take care of her.
    joejanus
    Staff Sargeant
    Staff Sargeant

As for the image, I love it. BG has that almost completely gone look in her eyes. Three-pair of hands and a vibrator will do that to a tightly bound heroine.
    Dazzle1
    Millenium Member
    Millenium Member

Great images
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

joejanus wrote: ↑
    6 months ago
    I'm so glad to hear of your daughter's progress, even if it is very incomplete still. I continue to pray for her (and you). Brain injuries are very mysterious, and I certainly pray for your daughter's full recovery, and your sanity. Take care of yourself as best you can while you take care of her.
    You are right, I need to take care of myself. It's more severe than I thought and it could be a very long recovery. Thanks for the pray, I can't tell I much I appreciate it.

Thank you,
    Yvonne
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

6 months ago
    As for the image, I love it. BG has that almost completely gone look in her eyes. Three-pair of hands and a vibrator will do that to a tightly bound heroine.
    This picture was to be include in a future story, a warm-up before her next peril.

Thanks!
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

Dazzle1 wrote: ↑
    6 months ago
    Great images
    I appreciate it, thanks!
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

About my family,

My daughter was transferred to a rehab center last Thursday. Since my last post, her vision got better but she still can't walk or stand up by herself and her brain is still playing tricks on her.

The progress she will made in the next 30 days are important, I will have a meeting with the doctors and we will decide was is best for her. Off course I want her home with me but as the doctors said, I won't be able to stay wit her all the time. Like going out for groceries, pharmacy, to work... and I will need at least a day off once a week because I will do a burnout.

Alone in the house, If she can't walk, her mind playing trcks on her, her safety will be at risk. I pray as hard as I can.

Thanks for listening,
    Yvonne

Wonder Woman - The Queen and the Thief - remastered!!!
    Attachments
    ww-1.jpg
    ww-1.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 8877 times
    joejanus
    Staff Sargeant
    Staff Sargeant

Still praying for both you and your daughter every day. Take care of yourself and her as best you can.
    tmon
    Elder Member
    Elder Member

MaryAnn I hope your daughter continues to get better. At least you have hope. A number of years ago I moved home to live with my then 90 old father because my mother had a stroke and went to a nursing home. Well 4 years later he showed the symptoms of Alzheimer. Well you can gather how the next 4 years went. So just keep on loving her and celebrate any improvements!!
    MaryAnn
    Sargeant 1st Class
    Sargeant 1st Class

6 months ago
    Still praying for both you and your daughter every day. Take care of yourself and her as best you can.

Thanks for your support. A long road is ahead of us, the best I can do is to tell her everyday, I much I love her and help her the best I can. We must stay strong and work togheter.

Love
    Yvonne

Return to “Superheroine Clips & Pictures”