Conveyor scenes

General discussions about superheroines!
SomeGuyInFlorida
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey guys, I'm not a big poster here but I figured it was time to submit something to the forum.

Since I was a kid the one peril I have loved more than any other is the conveyor belt peril. Nothing does it for me quit like the drama of a lovely lady tied up moving towards something dangerous or haveing something dangerous move towards her.

Needless to say with the advent of the internet I have scored the various forums and video sites looking for this peril in the mainstream. Some clips I saw growing up and some I have happened upon by chance. The following is a list I have compiled of all the scenes that I currently am aware of.

BATMAN (1969) S3 "Catwoman Dressed to Kill" Skintight bat girl suit. Tied to table with pattern cutter slowly edging toward her.

BATWOMAN S2 EP09 Wearing black batwoman suit. Almost sliced in half sideways by buzzsaw.

BEACH BLANKET BINGO (1965) Green dress. Tied to log pointed head first into buzzsaw.

BUGALOOS (1970) S1 EP1 Firefly light my fire In pink miniskirt. Tied to giant record that is slowly turning with her about to be in contact with the playing needle.

CAPTAIN PLANET S6 Ep 2 "Who gives a whoot?" Blue shirt ,pants and boot. Tied to a log. Going crotch first into a buzzsaw. Saved at last minute by Wheeler.

DIRTY PAIR(1985) Ep25. white Space Bikini and boots. Restrained to a medical table with a laser slowly moving towards crotch.

DREAM HUNTER RIM EP 02 Wearing anime style bikini armor. Tied in clock tower slowly being conveyed to connecting gears that will crush her.

GHOST IN THE INVISIBLE BIKINI (1966) skimp lingerie. Red head tied to log going crotch first into buzzsaw.

GI JOE S3 Ep 45 "MEMORIES OF MARA" Scuba suit showing some leg. Is knocked out from behind. Then placed on a floating table that is headed to a heated up chute. Saved in nick of time.

IGOR AND THE LUNTATICS long dress and black stockings. Is chased down by the gang. Tied to a table lined up with the saw and unfortunately comes to a bad end.

Los matamonstruos en la mansión del terror(1987)- White shirt and pink mini-skirt. Tied in attic to conveyor belt headed toward buzzsaw.

LOST GIRL S4 Ep 8 Wearing a blue mini dress. Tied to conveyor belt about to be made into candy.

LE SOLITAIRE PASSE à LATTAQUE (1966) White dress. Tied on conveyer belt hands and feet with gag. Being fed into rock grinder.

KAMEN RIDER STRONGER Ep 17 or 18. Wearing Tight white shirt and snugg denim shorts. Is tied to a log face down and pushed toward buzzsaw by henchmen.

LEXX:EATING PATTERNS Space style miniskirts and boot. Layer in a meat cutting machine slowly being pushed to a chopping fan.

LEXX: SUPER NOVA Space mini skirt and boots. On a slab held down by robotic hands. With a saw slowly moving towards her crotch.

MAN FROM UNCLE S2 Ep5 "The Discotheque affair. Gold mini skirt and boots. Bad guy tied her hand and foot on conveyer belt. Then pushes lever. She goes head first to buzzsaw. Is rescued of course.

MOTEL HELL(1980) Dressed in denim. Tied to meat cutting conveyor belt and slowly moving towards band sae. Us saved by hero after a awsome chainsaw fight with villian.

NATIONAL KID( Nashonaru Kiddo 1961) EP18-19 Wearing long sleeve shirt and pants. Damsel is captured by hooded figures and tied to table with saw right at her head. The door to the room shed in is rigged with a switch that will activate if the door us opened.

PIZZA MAN (2011) t-shirt and jeans. Tied hand and foot on a conveyer belt in a pizza factory.

SCOOBY DOO WHERE ARE YOU?(1969) "That's snow ghost" S1 E17. Wearing a orange turtle neck and red mini skirt. Tied to log going head first into buzzsaw.

Slå først Frede (1965) aka Strike First, Frede. Pink dress. Tied with a lot of rope to convey belt head to buzzsaw sideways.

WATERMEN(2011) Yelloe tshirt and Denim cutoffs. KO and placed on conveyer belt heading into meat grinder.

SCARLET SCORPION (1990) Lingere and stockings. Is given a car ride to the sawmill. Stripped down to underwear tied to table. Evil Boss lady turns on sawvand massages damsels boobs as buzzsaw heads towards crotch.

Sleazy Dizzy (1990) Long-sleeved shirts and pants. Buzzsaw is slowly cutting towards her crotch.

SISTER STREET FIGHTER 5TH LEVEL (1975) White shirts and blue jeans.Tied to log and slowly moved toward bussswa crotch first.

TUCKER AND DALE VS EVIL (2010) Cute blonde dressed in flannel and denim. Tied to plank of wood by crazy boyfriend and headed toward a saw. Is saved by our hero.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Here's a couple just off the top of my head...
vlcsnap-2023-09-21-10h14m13s522.png
WW Seance of Terror
vlcsnap-2023-09-21-10h14m13s522.png (846.47 KiB) Viewed 1070 times
vlcsnap-2022-09-19-11h51m31s216.png
vlcsnap-2022-09-19-11h51m31s216.png (1.82 MiB) Viewed 1070 times
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Buzzsaw peril scene - Emma Peel

S05 Ep.11 - "Epic" / The avengers - 1976
[Youtuber says he] edited this scene to show only the "action".

---------
Edit: After posting above, found this page...

Conveyor Belt o' Doom
Last edited by theScribbler 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

A different kind of Conveyor Belt scene (featuring Elizabeth Hurley)

Serving Sara (5/10) Movie CLIP - Stripped by a Conveyer Belt (2002) HD
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

love the fetish fuel of a woman on Ye' olde Conveyor of Doom. It's one of my favorite damsel in distress tropes. One of my favorite 60s spy movies, that is packed with beautiful women in peril is Dick Smart 2.007. I have found the full movie online (but not today) it has a nice little scene where the Heroine and heroine are put onto a conveyor belt to be incinerated into diamonds. Not the best death trap in the movie (personally tying the heroine to the bow of the yacht and dropping her into the ocean with scuba gear attached to a sea mine were better perils, but this movie was so full of women in death-traps it is very tough competition.
SomeGuyInFlorida
Neophyte
Neophyte

theScribbler wrote:
7 months ago

Buzzsaw peril scene - Emma Peel

S05 Ep.11 - "Epic" / The avengers - 1976
[Youtuber says he] edited this scene to show only the "action".

---------
Edit: After posting above, found this page...

Conveyor Belt o' Doom

Can't believe I forgot about this one. I remember watching it as a kid on reruns in the early 2000s. Great episode. Not crazy about wardrobe. Much prefer my heroines showing more skin.
SomeGuyInFlorida
Neophyte
Neophyte

sneakly wrote:
7 months ago
love the fetish fuel of a woman on Ye' olde Conveyor of Doom. It's one of my favorite damsel in distress tropes. One of my favorite 60s spy movies, that is packed with beautiful women in peril is Dick Smart 2.007. I have found the full movie online (but not today) it has a nice little scene where the Heroine and heroine are put onto a conveyor belt to be incinerated into diamonds. Not the best death trap in the movie (personally tying the heroine to the bow of the yacht and dropping her into the ocean with scuba gear attached to a sea mine were better perils, but this movie was so full of women in death-traps it is very tough competition.
I love this scene as well. They really new how to do their damsels in those 60s spy movies. Im for for any peril were the lady shows some leg.