Introduction

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Draconius17
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello everyone. I'm Draconius17. This is the second account I have made for this forum. I tried changing the e-mail on my last account and now I can't access it so I don't know if I will be able to use that one again, but for now I'm going to use this account.

I love seeing superheroines in peril and I particularly like ryona content. Although I do like sexual elements in the stories I read I much prefer them to have elements of beat downs, as reading about the downfall of a heroine from being defeated combat is the main reason why I read these kinds of stories to begin with. My favorite superheroines are Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Black Canary, and Huntress. If anyone knows or makes any kind of stories that focuses more on the beat down of the heroine please recommend me these stories.

For reference of the kind of stories I'm looking for I want something like A Supergirl series made by Bert/Ernie. It's unfortunate that he took down the stories once again, but if you had the pleasure of reading them or if you saved them so that you could read them they were some of the best peril stories on this website. I don't know if he's going to re upload them here again or somewhere else or if he's going to continue making new stories at all. If anyone is interested in these stories I did save them up until the last story, which I was not able to get save unfortunately. I don't want to reupload these stories on this site without his permission since they're not mine to begin with, but I can send a private message of the stories to anybody who requests for them.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Greetings Draconius17. Thanks for joining us again. If you have any questions about this site, please contact me or Tallyho, two welcomers to visitors of this site. Contact either here or via private message. We'll do what we can to help you.

I agree that reposting stories by members who have requested that they be removed would not be fair to those original creative artists, so thanks for holding back on that and not forcing me as a moderator to take such postings down.

I have several stories in the Dungeon section regarding both Supergirl and Wonder Woman being taken down through severe attacks, including some beatdowns. Yes, there are sexual elements afterwards but you can stop reading the stories after the beatdowns. LOL. Three such stories are Supergirl and the Military Exercise, Defilers Club and Wonder Woman and the Superheroine Serial Killer. My signature at the bottom of this comment includes a link to these stories for your convenience.

Welcome back!

:yahoo:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).