Jungle Girl Photo Shoot

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Just asking here because there always seems to be somebody who knows such things. I remember a text story called Jungle Girl and the Photo Shoot (or something close to that). It was a text story with a girl's male photographer friend taking pin-up style shots of her in a Jungle Girl bikini out in the woods as a present to turn her boyfriend on. Things don't go quite as planned of course. In any case, lo these many years later, I can't remember the exact title, or the name of the author, or even the website it was on. The writer had several stories on the site.

Anybody remember this one?
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Sorry, i don't have an answer for you. It might help to clarify was it an actual Jungle Girl (on topic) or just a girl cosplaying as one (a little off topic) which might help other to figure this out?

I have a Jungle Girl story i've always wanted to re-read to that i'm look for too.

It was originally posted at the Wizard's Lair but was taken down during the websites revision to be 'compliant' to new laws about content.

I believe (but im not a hundred percent sure) that the author's name was maybe... "bronze" or some such.. maybe?

It was an interesting story, if i remember right (the order might be off), there was a pretty hot intro scene of a jungle heroine in bondage and peril at a jungle alter then there was a cut scene to an actress dressing into the jungle girl outfit of said heroine and stating she was going to make the greatest jungle girl movie ever and stepping out of her camper to start filming and that was it, it felt like the first chapter of many stories that never came.

I would be interested in reading the original work if anyone saved it, even more interested if anyone know if more chapters were published some where?
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Kitten, thanks for the response.

The story I'm looking for was an ordinary woman cosplaying as a jungle girl to have her friend take photos of her to show her boyfriend. She kept posing more and more erotically, eventually getting into bondage to the point where her photographer friend couldn't control himself anymore. Whoever the author was wrote several stories including one about a female cop. I think he eventually tried to sell them and took them down from the free site, but i can't remember the author's name or pseudonym.
sensualbarbarian
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I remember the jungle girl photo comics on dangerbabe central, is that not it?
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thanks, but no. This one was just a story.
Lakyliuk
Neophyte
Neophyte

I think you refer to this story:

joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Written in invisible ink? Can you try again?
Lakyliuk
Neophyte
Neophyte

The title of the book Is: "The Real & Imaginary Adventures of Jace the Jungle Girl". You Will find It on Amazon ;)
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thanks! That's it! I also remember Hot Cop vs. Jungle Girl, but the other two stories are new to me. Definitely a value worth the price.

Thanks again!
Lakyliuk
Neophyte
Neophyte

Absolutely. Love it, especially the one with the photographer...I Hope One day there will be more jungle girl stories/videos out here! :D
shevek
Producer
Producer

Lakyliuk wrote:
4 months ago
Absolutely. Love it, especially the one with the photographer...I Hope One day there will be more jungle girl stories/videos out here! :D
You can get several Nyoka the Jungle Girl movies right now from Bill Black's Nightveil Media. I believe they are downloads.

http://www.nightveilmedia.com/search?ke ... ype=movies

He's also the creator of Fem Force (the jungle girl character in that team is Tara) and published a series of Jungle Girl comics.
This one (Jungle Girls #4, 1989) features Sheena, Tara, Wild Girl and Tiger Girl.

Also, Frank Cho's recent Jungle Girl series on Dynamite Comics, about Jana the Jungle Girl, is available in back issues.
It looks like the Omnibus is sold out, but maybe it'll be reprinted. In the meantime, I'm sure you can find individual issues in comic shops.

https://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/view ... 1524115444

Hope that is some help!