Mia Khalifa

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

To any of the professionals who read this site, I urge you to call for a ban of Mia Khalifa from the entertainment industry for her support of Hamas war crimes against Israel.

Mighty Hypnotic is I broke the rules, I am sorry but this cuts close to home for me as a Jew
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is such a fuckin shit show... fuckin kidnapping civilians... responding by fucking bombing civilians... can't soldiers just all get together in a field somewhere and shoot each other one side or the other has wone or something? Remember back when all this 'unmanned weaponry' was supposedly going to result in LESS death? I guess they just meant less COMBATANT deaths... cause the civilian toll of modern warfare seems disproportionate to me.

Alas, I sort of agree with Dazzle here, I think it'd be one thing for Mia to express her alignment with the innocent moms and dads and kids who are literally being bombed into rubble having done nothing whatsoever personally do deserve it... it's another to be like 'whooo great job kidnapping all those innocent people! Can't wait for the movie! yeah!"

I don't personally think ANYONE looks good here, I think both sides are so busy hating each other the fallout is almost COMPLETELY falling upon innocent civilians who are caught in the middle, but it amazes me how fuckin' tone def people can be. Yeah let's talk about bioepics while KIDS are dying Mia, real fuckin smooth.

Dazzle, I'm very sorry your people suffered a surprise attack that resulted in so much civilian fallout...

I do wish Isreal wouldn't take this as an excuse to just level Gaza into rubble. Almost everyone dying right now aren't involved in anything but trying to survive randomly caught in the middle of this shit.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Mia Khalifa?

I'd be a bit more worried about Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar in their entrenched seats of power.
A couple more terms and they'll have been in power in Dearborn and Minneapolis for the same duration that Hamas has had an iron grip on Gaza.
And now we also have another Squad member, Summer Lee, elected directly from my own district in Pittsburgh. I voted against her but it was a futile effort.

That's just my two cents. Won't respond to anything else in this thread, it's already political anyway.
Last edited by shevek 6 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

shevek wrote:
6 months ago
Mia Khalifa?

I'd be a bit more worried about Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar in their entrenched seats of power.
A couple more terms and they'll have been in power in Dearborn and Minneapolis for the same duration that Hamas has had an iron grip on Gaza.
And now we have another Squad member, elected directly from my own district in Pittsburgh. I voted against her but it was a futile effort.

That's just my two cents. Won't respond to anything else in this thread.
Don't worry I am addressing that with my Congressperson who is the Minority whip

But I hope the professional producers here will stand with Israel.
joejanus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

There are many political things to say about this, but, for me, it is truly frightening seeing the fantasies I indulge in for fun here turned into horrifying, disgusting reality.
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mia, don't let the haters win. Post jizz flicks. God wills it!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Ok lads and lasses, no one wants innocents dead on any side of any conflict either in Isreal, Gaza, Ukraine, Russia or anywhere else nations are fighting.
My sympathies to all members who have relatives or friends in danger from whatever side of the fence , I hope they come through this unharmed.

But let's just leave this sort of discussion outside the forum
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
6 months ago
Ok lads and lasses, no one wants innocents dead on any side of any conflict either in Isreal, Gaza, Ukraine, Russia or anywhere else nations are fighting.
My sympathies to all members who have relatives or friends in danger from whatever side of the fence , I hope they come through this unharmed.

But let's just leave this sort of discussion outside the forum
With respect Tally ho, I think asking her to be banned after her support for terrorism belongs on the forum.

This is the largest killing of Jews since the Holocaust
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Which is why I left your post up and didn't delete the thread.
You've made your statement and called for her to be ostracized , it's out there and people can choose to boycott her or not, but I don't want any discussion about that or the conflict as that will boil over.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).