THE SUPERWOMAN FROM KRYPTON, 8TH AND LAST CHAPTER!

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
MalloryDyatlov59
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi All!

Hope my post find you well!

This is the eighth and last chapter of this run of my fanfic about Superwoman! You can read it here

https://www.deviantart.com/lordmallory/ ... -987265970

Superwoman finally faces Doomsday and the confrontation will have definite consequences ! Can she defeat the monster? What will happen to the ten million inhabitants of Metropolis? What about the risk of nuclear war? Will Lex Luthor's plan succeed?

I may start a second run in the same universe and with new enemies next year! It takes too much time for me so I'll stop writing for some months! I've really enjoyed writing this fanfic, making concept creations and commissioning art from great people to illustrate the story!

Any request, recommendations, criticisms, ideas for inclusion or improvement in the next run are very welcome and appreciated!

I'll share in some weeks a pdf/epub booklet with the complete fanfic and some corrections and improvements in the text, as well as all the fanart commissions and concepts I've done via midjourney that I think are of higher quality and I'll share it here for whoever is interested!

I leave some recent fanart here
Attachments
16x.png
16x.png (3.12 MiB) Viewed 751 times
17.jpg
17.jpg (762.24 KiB) Viewed 751 times
18x.jpg
18x.jpg (3.98 MiB) Viewed 751 times
19x.png
19x.png (6.94 MiB) Viewed 751 times
20x.png
20x.png (5.81 MiB) Viewed 751 times
21x.png
21x.png (5.78 MiB) Viewed 751 times
MalloryDyatlov59
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Also find a fanart for the final battle between Doomsday and Superwoman! :supes:
Attachments
Superwoman vs doomsday_RGB_3000p.jpg
Superwoman vs doomsday_RGB_3000p.jpg (8.68 MiB) Viewed 666 times