Iggy Azalea - Money Come video (2023) - transformations

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
shevek
Producer
Producer

So, here's an interesting concept, and I don't know if it's been expressed before:

What if you had a transformation gun (preferably pink?) and ran around with a squad of sexy women shooting a bunch of office dudes with the gun,
turning them all into super-hot women in tight costumes?

This is the premise of "Money Come", the new video and song by Iggy Azalea. I never really paid attention before how how she is, but I guess that is the appeal.

And the lyrics are pretty straightforward about how she needs a man (or maybe a roomful of hot women?) to "make me come".
I'm sure that lyric has been used in pop songs in the past, but the line about deep-throating her clit? That just might be a first.

Anyway, if you like seeing dudes transformed into hot chicks, this one is for you. Makes Megan Thee Stallion's "WAP" seem downright wholesome, and I'm sure there'll be culture warriors complaining about it (there's definitely a fem-dom message in here about men being replaced by women and being erased from positions of authority in society and being reduced to slaves or playthings) but this is definitely a concept relevant to this Forum.

Someone could definitely bring the concept of a "hot chick transformation gun" into a SHIP video and turn Iggy's premise on its ear. The gun could:
- turn a nerd girl into a hot superheroine
- put said superheroine under mind control
- cause pain and peril to that superheroine
- cause that superheroine to be sexually stimulated
- turn a naive good girl into a hot evil one
and so on.....

Last edited by shevek 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Delicious!!! Catwoman needs this to use on Batman & Robin so they can Join Batgirl in all her wonderful kinky perilous traps and adventures in bondage and being a lezdom's plaything!
phopho
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

You'd think the workplace shooting angle would be what makes this controversial, not the sex transformation.
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I prefer the original!
shevek
Producer
Producer

ivandobsky wrote:
6 months ago
I prefer the original!
Well, there aren't any sexy transformations.

But yes, it's pretty cool that the one guy (K7) had hits in both the Latin freestyle (80s) and New Jack Swing (90s) eras, and that both of his groups
(TKA, and K7 and the Swing Kids) are still active today, putting out releases. I didn't know much about them before you posted this - good on ya!

COME BABY COME, indeed.