New Member NGCfan

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
NGCfan
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi,

Newly joined member here and just thought I'd introduce myself. As you can probably tell by my username, I'm a big fan of NGC productions. Anybody else here a big fan of Next Global Crisis or their ngcchampionship series? I'm looking to expand my collection and I'd be happy to trade if anyone's interested.

Best regards,

NGCfan
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Welcome NGCfan. Wander around, if you haven't already, and explore all the vast number of images, topics, stories and conversations about heroine peril available here, one of the biggest repositories of such material found anywhere. If you have any questions, pose them here or shoot either me or Tallyho an email and we'll answer your inquiry as soon as we can.

Enjoy yourself and I hope you find like-minded friends here who share your appreciation for an outstanding producer of quality SHIP content.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Next Global Crisis, ahh yes. You should pitch your content here: viewforum.php?f=48
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

NGCfan wrote:
6 months ago
Hi,

Newly joined member here and just thought I'd introduce myself. As you can probably tell by my username, I'm a big fan of NGC productions. Anybody else here a big fan of Next Global Crisis or their ngcchampionship series? I'm looking to expand my collection and I'd be happy to trade if anyone's interested.

Best regards,

NGCfan
Welcome, I’m a big NGC fan! The recent Power Woman film, “Power,” is one of my favorites of the genre. I really hope we get more of that actress.
SHL
Producer
Producer

NGCfan wrote:
6 months ago
Hi,

Best regards,

NGCfan
Content trading is frowned upon on these forums

If you are looking to expand your collection - use your wallet
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

NGCfan wrote:
6 months ago
Hi,

Best regards,

NGCfan
Hi and welcome to the forum. There is a lot to ingest here but I also wanted to reiterate we do not allow or condone trading of content.

NGC puts out quality content for sure and they should be supported. Have fun!
PartsUnknown
Henchman
Henchman

Agreed, NGC makes great stuff and it’s reasonably priced. Support the producers so they can continue making great films.
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

Welcome.. Big NGC fan as well.. I have to support my fellow superheroines after all..
hooplahoppa
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey I’d be interested! Check your email.