Xena: Return of Callisto - The Price of Mercy

A darker, full bodied blend.
VegaTaxeca
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Return of Callisto – The Price of Mercy

By Vega Taxeca

Disclaimers:
This story contains a graphic sex scene between women, which is non-consensual.

I do not own Xena – the Warrior Princess, or any of its characters or storylines. It belongs to Renaissance Pictures, Studio USA, Universal Studios and/or related companies. But I do not make any money with this story anyway, so I hope it is okay. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story contains spoilers for the season two episode “Return of Callisto”. It starts during the prison scene, with Callisto getting a visitor just before she starts her escape (but after she got the dagger). If you have never watched Xena, some of the characters and character background might seem puzzling.

Return of Callisto – The Price of Mercy

After the rather disturbing adventure with Bacchus, Xena and the bard had to separate for a few days, since the Warrior Princess had to check on a situation further east very quickly. Without a horse Gabrielle would slow her down too much. They decided on a time and place to meet and then the bard was on her own. She contemplated what she wanted to do until then and remembered that they were near the prison which held Callisto. The crazy blonde warrior was often on her mind. She had many of the qualities she also admired in Xena: she was an extremely skilled warrior, strong, afraid of nobody, and very beautiful. The latter was a quality she had been noticing about women ever since their first encounter with the amazons. There she learned that she was attracted to women sexually and that it was completely natural.

From there it was only a small step to realize her love for the Warrior Princess. Unfortunately, she still was not sure, if Xena loved her the same way. There were some signs that it might be the case, but nothing definite yet. Therefore, she was often analyzing her feelings and what might be causing them. And she had concluded that her confidence and dominance were a big part of the equation. The same qualities she had also recognized in Callisto, although they were largely overshadowed by her craziness of course. But still, in a way Gabrielle liked her and felt pity for her. Therefore, she decided to visit her. Maybe if she showed her some kindness, she could reach her heart. Never one to waste time after she had made a decision, the bard soon reached the prison.

It turned out to be more difficult to visit Callisto than she had anticipated, but the bard finally talked her way into the warrior’s prison cell. Those guards were really a bit overly dramatic about it all. It had cost her some time to convince them to leave her alone. Gabrielle could not suppress a gasp when she saw the way Callisto was bound to the bondage chair. On the other hand, she looked almost regal, since the chair had some resemblance to a throne. The blonde had looked at her curiously when she entered, but answered her greeting in an almost friendly tone. The bard could not know that Callisto was rather relieved. The prisoner had feared that her jailer had missed his dagger and realized where he lost it. For a moment, Gabrielle was a bit lost for words. Therefore, it was the blonde warrior who spoke first.

“So, tell me, Gabrielle, do you like what you see?”

Callisto had noticed the way the bard was checking her out. Gabrielle blushed.

“Err, yes, you look good, err, I mean, not ill because of the prison or so.”

For once, the bard stumbled over her words. Callisto smirked.

“It’s okay, I am sure you love me mostly for my brains and not just my hot body.”

Gabrielle blushed even darker. Callisto laughed and continued.

“And it’s obvious, freedom suits you. Your body is in top shape, those abs are gorgeous. And your ass is even better. I’d love to feel it.”

“Errhm, thanks.”

The bard’s blush almost became a permanent feature. But she could not hide a certain satisfaction about these compliments. At the same time, she was puzzled by the flirtatious nature of Callisto’s responses. This was different from their first meeting. She could not know the warrior did it mostly to keep her distracted. Gabrielle decided to stir their conversation onto safer ground.

“Those prison guards seemed a bit creepy. Do they treat you okay?”

“Well, it’s not exactly a life of luxury. But then that’s hardly surprising in a prison. Still, there are some things, I’d like to be different.”

“For example?”

The bard tried to show compassion.

“For example, I’d love to have toilet breaks. Actually, I have to ask you to turn around for a moment, since I have to pee.”

“But how…?”

Gabrielle blushed once more when she understood the meaning. The warrior had no toilet breaks. Therefore, she simply had to let it flow just where she sat. She quickly turned around to give Callisto the privacy she had asked for. Must be hard for a proud warrior, she thought. In her eagerness to show some kindness, she never got suspicious. The cell certainly did not smell good. But if somebody had peed here regularly, it would have reeked much worse. Suddenly something hit her from behind and smashed her face into the wall. Two quick jabs into her kidneys came next. Then she was turned around and got a brutal fist into her stomach. An uppercut to her chin followed next and then a hard knee into her crotch. Another fist into her stomach and a double-fisted blow on her neck had her go down on her knees. Gabrielle was reeling and only semi-conscious. She felt Callisto grab her hair and get a good hold.

“As I told you, Gabrielle, I need to pee. It’s nice of you to provide me with a toilet.”

With one hand she lifted her skirt and with the other she pulled Gabrielle’s face into her naked crotch.

“You better open-up, dear. Or otherwise, you will be drenched in piss – reeking worse than a drowned rat.”

The bard was in such a haze after the sudden beating, she mindlessly followed the advice. But then she did always have a tendency, to rebel against any kind of male authority, yet to listen to a dominant female voice. She had just opened her lips when a strong stream of acrid piss hit her in the back of her mouth. Quickly her mouth filled up. Following her chosen path even further, Gabrielle bravely swallowed the foul liquid and kept doing it till the stream of piss dribbled out. Callisto laughed and gave a stinging comment.

“Who knew you could actually be useful? I might keep you after all.”

Callisto ripped off Gabrielle’s green top and used it to wipe her pussy clean. Then she stuffed it into the bard’s mouth. Next, she ripped off the breeches and tied them over the mouth to prevent her victim from pushing out the gag. Finally, she used the belt from Gabrielle’s skirt to bind her arms behind the back. With the skirt pooling round her feet, the bard was now completely naked except for her boots. Her eyes were wide with fear, when she saw the hungry look on Callisto’s face. And her fear turned out to have a good reason. The insane blonde warrior wanted her.

“Do you know this feeling, Gabrielle? When letting go of a stream of piss almost feels like bliss? Well, now I want to feel real bliss, not just almost. And you will help me once again. I will use your face as a fuckpad. I hope you are happy that your face gets so close to my pussy once again. Not many people could say that and I bet you have dreamed about my pussy more than once since our last encounter.”

The warrior made Gabrielle lie down on the floor and mounted her face. She started to rub her pussy all over the face, first slowly, then faster and faster. The bard had problems to breath, since her nose was often pressed into the slit, but Callisto moved always just in time. The bard might have felt humiliated, but secretly she was also getting aroused. Callisto’s pussy smelled surprisingly delicious and it was a positive surprise that the warrior’s first action towards her was to fuck her and not to kill her. Okay, so she was not really fucking Gabrielle, she was using her to fuck herself. But even that was turning her on, since it was an example of Callisto’s dominance. Her first thought when the warrior’s juices were flooding her face was actual regret, since she was gagged and could not taste those juices. And her second thought was almost as irrationally, since she felt proud that she had helped Callisto to come.

“Ah, now wasn’t that fun? I always feel so much better after a good orgasm.”

Gabrielle tried not to react to the blonde’s taunting. But it almost seemed as if the warrior had read some of her dirtier thoughts, since suddenly a hand was feeling her pussy.

“Oh, what’s this? I feel a bit of wetness. Did me coming turn you on? Was I right, did you love being so close to my pussy? Were you maybe even jealous after our last meeting, when I was focused only on Xena? Was that the real reason for your visit? You wanted my undivided attention?”

Once again, Gabrielle tried not to give any feelings away. But one thing was true, she was not only attracted to women in general, she was attracted to this woman. Callisto was number two on her list, directly behind Xena. And not for the first time she wondered what it would have been like to meet a saner, less jaded version of this crazy warrior. Could they have become lovers? Again, it seemed as if Callisto understood her quite well. She picked her up and carried her towards the chair. There she forced her to stand next to it and lean her upper body over the armrest. In this position her ass was on a nice display and after Callisto forced her legs further apart the pussy as well.

“It’s time for a payback.”

Gabrielle did not have to wonder long what the warrior meant. A finger pushing into her vagina was blatantly obvious. Callisto wanted to fuck her. She had gotten an orgasm from using Gabrielle, now she was willing to give her one. Of course, she had not bothered to get the bard’s consent, which meant she was in fact raping her. Only Gabrielle had problems of seeing it this way, since Callisto was proving to be as much of an expert in fucking as she was in fighting. She had already added a second finger and was pumping them deeply into Gabrielle’s vagina. And she really knew how to find the right angle to hit the sweet spot. If she had not been gagged, Gabrielle would have been moaning loudly by now. Her arousal rose while Callisto increased the force of her strokes. This was much better than any fumbling around or masturbating the bard had done before. Finally, an immense orgasm was overwhelming her and the juices were running down her legs.

Callisto seemed to be quite satisfied with the result. She pulled the bard up and around to the front of the chair. Then she had her kneel and bent forward so that the upper body was pressed flat onto the chair and her ass once again nicely presented. And exactly this part of Gabrielle’s body seemed to be the new center of her attention. She knelt very close behind the bard and humped the ass cheeks with her pussy. She was already quite exited, and soon the ass was coated with juices. Now Callisto shuffled back to have more room. She caressed the ass and licked it.

“As I have already mentioned before, I love your ass. It’s simply made for this.”

And with the last word she pushed her index finger against Gabrielle’s virgin asshole. The bard was too surprised and soon it was no longer virgin. Callisto had managed to push her finger past the ring of muscles. Not much later and it had entered the dark hole to the hilt. At first Gabrielle felt only pain. But once she got used to it, the pain subsided and was replaced by pleasure. Soon the warrior was fucking her in the ass and she liked it! Quickly she felt another climax approaching. The crazy warrior was just raping her a second time, this time in the ass, and she was again getting pleasure from it! But she could not deny it. She was already close from Callisto’s expert fucking and only seconds later she exploded with another very strong climax.

While the bard recovered, she felt Callisto wipe her finger in her long hair. She felt humiliated, but also aroused. The warrior’s disregard was a show of confidence, which turned the bard on quite a bit. It seemed her reaction to sexual dominance was stronger than she would have expected. And Callisto was not finished yet. She picked up the bard and sat down on the chair herself. Then she had the bard sit down on her legs, facing towards her. This way, when the warrior opened her legs, she pushed open Gabrielle’s as well. Soon the bard’s pussy was once again on display. For a moment, Callisto just looked at her: At the bard’s red face, at her breasts and hard nipples and finally at her glistening pussy.

“You really are a slut, aren’t you? You are beautiful, but you are also a slut. You have just been raped twice by your enemy, but you came both times. And I bet, even after these insults, you can’t wait for me to stuff your leaking cunt once more. Tell me, do you want to be fucked again? Nod, or I will stop fucking you.”

Callisto watched the warring feelings run across Gabrielle’s face. But finally, the bard had to admit defeat and nodded. Her enemy laughed gleefully.

“Yeah, I knew it. In your core, you are just a dirty slut and you want to be taken. But hey, it’s your lucky day. I won’t let you down. After months in this prison with only dirty pigs as guards, I’m quite hot for a nice female body to use and abuse. Yours will do just fine. But this time I won’t fuck you from behind. I want you to be able to watch me. I want you to remember my face for eternity. The face I make while I push you over the edge into another orgasm. You look confused? Well, I’ll explain it to you. The face I always see is the face of the Warrior Princess. The one she made when riding through my village while I had to watch my mother and sister burn to death. You are her best friend. Therefore, I want you to always remember my face, especially during sex.”

Gabrielle’s face fell when she realized she was just another tool to use against the Warrior Princess. It was never about her, the bard. Still, those negative thoughts were quickly pushed aside, when Callisto entered her pussy. This time she immediately added a second finger. Gabrielle’s desire quickly increased, especially when the warrior bent closer and sucked on her left nipple. With her other hand she kept the bard from falling backwards. When the nipple was hard as a pebble, she released it and gave the same treatment to the other one. All the while she fucked Gabrielle hard, penetrating her vagina forcefully. Wave after wave of wonderful pleasure washed over the bard. After the second nipple was as hard as the first one, Callisto released it as well and pulled her head back slightly. Then she looked Gabrielle straight in the eyes. The bard could not have looked away, even if she had wanted to. She memorised everything: the deep brown eyes, the arrogant smirk around that beautiful mouth and the elven-like face.

At this moment, Callisto completely owned her. She submitted gladly to this goddess in human form. If she had not been gagged, she would have promised her everything. Instead, she was pleading with her eyes, begging her to take her hard. Gabrielle had opened her legs as far as possible. She wanted to feel those strong but slender fingers in her deepest core. And the warrior understood her and delivered. Faster and faster, she pumped her hand into the bard. When the orgasm finally took Gabrielle, she was shaking from desire. Her juices squirted almost two feet into the air. Callisto looked impressed.

“Wow, you are a real fountain of joy, aren’t you?”

Callisto laughed at her own joke. She swiped up a bit of the juices and sucked it from her finger.

“Not bad. If I had known you are such a willing slut back then, I would have fucked you already at our first meeting. I think I’ll claim your pussy as my own.”

Callisto pressed the flat of her hand over the bard’s crotch and held it in a vice-like grip.

“Property of Callisto, enter at your own risk.”

The warrior smirked while Gabrielle blushed.

“You are a fun little sex toy. And even quite useful, if I have to piss urgently.”

The smirk widened while the blush deepened.

“But that is enough talking. I want to fuck you one more time before I leave.”

The bard could not completely hide her excitement. In another show of her strength, Callisto got up with the bard in her arms. She sat her down on the chair, but then draped her legs over the armrests. With her dagger she cut Gabrielle’s skirt into stripes and used them to bind her upper body to the backrest. The legs she tied in their position to the armrests, which made Gabrielle’s posture look extremely obscene. Because the arms were still tied behind the back, the tits were pushed forward. And the pussy was on open display. To grab the bard’s attention, Callisto pulled on one tit, till it was stretched painfully.

“Okay, slut, now I will show you how a real warrior fucks: hard and powerful. And I bet you are already getting wet just at the thought.”

Without waiting for an answer – which would have been impossible because of the gag anyway – she pushed two fingers of her right hand into Gabrielle’s vagina. The bard’s eyes widened in surprise, but it obviously was a welcome one. Once Callisto had built a rhythm and fucked her forcefully, even the gag could not completely suppress her moans. Two fingers became three and the speed of the strokes increased as well. They pumped deep into her inner core. Soon a fourth finger was added and Gabrielle’s arousal shot through the roof. Her vagina felt deliciously full. Despite her limiting bindings she tried to move her hips forward in synch to meet each stroke. Callisto looked at her with an arrogant smile.

“Okay, brace yourself, slut. Now the real fun begins.”

Gabrielle was slightly confused for a second. But then the meaning dawned on her, when she saw Callisto pull back her arm and wedge the thumb between the other fingers. The warrior wanted to push her whole hand into Gabrielle’s vagina. The bard’s feelings were a mixture of fear and thrill, but the latter was stronger. That Callisto intended to take her so completely fuelled her desire. The muscles of her vagina were stretched further than ever before in her life. The warrior pushed slowly but steadily. She now had reached the widest point, where her knuckles started to bump the inner walls. One powerful push and she broke through. Quickly her whole hand was buried in Gabrielle’s womb. She closed her hand to a fist and began to pump it in and out forcefully. She hit so hard that it was painful, but it brought pleasure as well.

It was so very glorious. If Gabrielle had not been so willing already, this fisting would have hammered her into submission anyway. To be fucked into submission, what a way to become a willing sex slave. It hurt a lot, but brought even more pleasure. The bard would have given anything for Callisto to stop, but even more to make her continue. The feelings were beyond anything she could have imagined. When she came to visit it was meant as an act of mercy. Callisto though was showing her no mercy at all. And the bard loved her for it. It was proof of Callisto’s absolute confidence in Gabrielle’s abilities as a slut to take anything the warrior dished out. Before, in the darkest hours of the night, Gabrielle sometimes dreamed of dominant women – Xena, several amazons, Callisto – what they might do to her, what they would make her do. But none of her fantasies came even close. In just a few candlemarks, Callisto had changed her from Xena’s perky sidekick into a drooling sex slave. And just these thoughts would have made her come.

The warrior fucked her harder and harder. Gabrielle was on fire. She could not have imagined the pleasure she felt, especially considering that the hits were rather painful. The bard tried to raise her hips to open her legs as wide as possible. Without the gag she would have been shouting every obscenity in the world by now. From the inside out, she felt a monster of a climax rising. And then her world exploded. She saw stars and shuddered all over from the huge orgasm. Her juices squirted out and hit Callisto square in the face. The warrior just laughed when it happened. She continued to fuck the bard and brought her two more orgasms in quick succession. Gabrielle winced, when the hand was finally withdrawn from her very tender pussy. The vagina had been stretched so far; it did not immediately close. Afterwards Callisto bent very close to her face and used Gabrielle’s hair to wipe the juices from her face. She looked at it for a second and laughed gleefully.

“That was fun, slut. And remember, you are mine now, for as long as I want to play with you.”

In the end, Gabrielle was completely spent. And she could not have been more tired, if she had instead fought with Callisto the whole time. She would have to be a sight to behold: naked except for her boots, several large bruises, her face still covered in juices, drool running down her chin, her legs opened wide and her pussy a gaping hole, with a puddle of juices beneath it. The vagina had still not closed from the way it was stretched. She looked like a slut. She felt like a slut. She was a slut – Callisto’s slut. And she could not have been happier. She already imagined new ways the warrior might want to use her.

Callisto had finished for now with the bard. She used the dagger to pick the lock of the door and to free her from the cell. All the prison guards combined were no match for the unbound warrior. Within moment she had killed them all. Then she went to the other cells and freed her former second in command, Theodoros. She gave him the keys and ordered him to free the rest. Almost as if it was an afterthought, she pointed back with one bloody hand at the chair with Gabrielle in her former cell.

“And bring that with you. I want to keep it.”

For Callisto, the bard had already lost the status of a person. She had become a plaything to use and abuse at will.

The end