New Scene from "BatgirlVS the Vampire"

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Just finished the soul suck scene:
rogeer007
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Finally, a new movie coming with the marvelous latex Batgirl outfit !
Sorry, but personnaly not a big fan of the others Batgirl costumes (and blonde wig) that you are using in some of your recent movies...
Really looking forward this one !
Who's playing the vampire ??
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

rogeer007 wrote:Finally, a new movie coming with the marvelous latex Batgirl outfit !
We shot three movies with the latex costume. now that we have a stockpile of the retro costume, and the blonde Batgirl we will be shooting more latex until the new latex bat arrives.

rogeer007 wrote: Sorry, but personnaly not a big fan of the others Batgirl costumes (and blonde wig) that you are using in some of your recent movies...
you have every right to your opinion and your personal likes and dislikes. There are some who really like the way the retro costume looks on her and some have expressed favor for the blonde wig (considering what we paid for a real human hair wig Im glad that it has its supporters)

rogeer007 wrote: Really looking forward this one !
Who's playing the vampire ??
You can expect to see more latex in the coming weeks/months.
We even have one out with the ever elusive Kobe lee. There's a long story to that one involving a bitter producer, an ultimatum, and hard choices made...but thats a story for another time.

I have edited almost all the Latex movies.
I shot one with the blonde/ retro, and Latex. Since some have asked for more latex that one should be coming out first.

I play the vampire. kinda....for awhile.
then there is a thing, and batgirl turns into the vampire with hopes of getting to Wonder Woman
(played by Diana Knight)

Those should be released. end of May/early June
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Does Diana's WW get her soul sucked :-)?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

frankzito wrote:Does Diana's WW get her soul sucked :-)?
yes. The vampires ultimate goal is to achieve something more than immortality.
his plan was deviously simple.

Put himself in the position of needing to be helped by Batgirl. Since Batgirl has no powers she would be easy to take...like any other mortal. He knew , however, that gaining batgirl would only be a means to an end as his ultimate goal was to get close enough o a superpower to steal their superpowers and have both immortality and incredible strength far beyond other vampires.

Once he is close to Wonder Woman he will use the element of surprise to get the drop on her, then suck her soul....of course once the switch happens the old body must be destroyed.
which is when the fangs come out.
plan on seeing vampire Wonder Woman drain the life of Batgirl in a very bloody over the top way.

hope this helps
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

That it does! Although I sure hope we get a bloody WW death in there too with Diana as that's really rare.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

frankzito wrote:That it does! Although I sure hope we get a bloody WW death in there too with Diana as that's really rare.
I have a set of teeth so I could always finish her off in a separate movie....Evangeline has Eyes and fangs so we could make a stand alone film with WW versus the vampire eve. the vampire Eve movies have become really popular with the vampire guys.
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

That's great to hear! I always like when these videos do well and find new audiences, it means more for everyone.

It'd be awesome to see (Diana) WW vs a Vampire Eve. I liked the one with Vivian but felt it could have used a nice beatdown before it jumped right into the mind-control and biting.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

frankzito wrote: I liked the one with Vivian but felt it could have used a nice beatdown before it jumped right into the mind-control and biting.
Thats an interesting idea and wouldn't mind hearing more as bout it in detail if you're up to it.

If you want to bounce some ideas around please feel free to email me at:
[email protected]

I feel like a good fight beforehand would be nice, especially if we see her slowly losing ground until at last she is too weak to fight off a mental attack.

Anyway if you're up to it send me an email we can bounce ideas back and forth for awhile.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

oh....and also make sure you tell me immediately that its you, frankzito. so I don't think its someone wanting a custom....lol that would be awkward and embarrassing for me. lol
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

very nice use of the special effect i believe I saw something like that effect on one of VideoCopilot website :)
only thing missing is the multi images of Batgirl, but thi looks good :)
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Thats where I do my knowledge building!
lol
I also bought element 3d, the metropolitan pack, and several other plugins from there. They are the company that gets most of my money.
Jorge1011
Neophyte
Neophyte

Where can I find this full movie I want to watch it.