SHL - Super to Slut (Vertical Format) - Claire Irons

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
SHL
Producer
Producer

Supergirl ‘Tuggy’: Super to Slut
Actress: Claire Irons
Character: Supergirl
Format: Tuggy – Vertical – Film
Release Date: Out Now
Length: 17 Minutes
Claire_Vertical_003.jpg
Claire_Vertical_003.jpg (252.23 KiB) Viewed 1740 times
Synopsis

Supergirl is attacked with kryptonite technology while in her bedroom. Struggling to breathe her villain reveals himself… its the man who has assaulted her before! He is quick to help her – strangling her throat as she is quick to fold “Please… I’ll do anything”. He likes the offer and decides to explore what ‘anything’ means. She is debooted, her feet revealed and molested. She is forced to her knees. A kryptonite necklace is placed on her to keep her under control. Her mouth is forced open and he lets himself in. He finishes insider her mouth. She is tossed onto the bed and force fucked, face down and pounded. She is turned onto her back, her legs in the air while shes fucked on her back. He finishes inside her.

Content
  • Pantyhose
  • Kryonite Peril
  • Debooted
  • Foot Fetish content
  • Softcore with realistic dildo
  • Forced BJ
  • Forced Sex
Cost: $10

PURCHASE HERE
http://www.superheroinelimited.com/lofi-vertical-01

DOWNLOAD TRAILER
https://we.tl/t-NxIZnAXvu6

Directors Note: Film is made in vertical format intended for iPhone/Smart Phone usage. I am calling this format for my films 'Tuggy' as the price point / production is intended for 'quick relief'.
Attachments
Claire_Vertical_002.jpg
Claire_Vertical_002.jpg (301.94 KiB) Viewed 1740 times
Claire_Vertical_005.jpg
Claire_Vertical_005.jpg (297.92 KiB) Viewed 1740 times
Claire_Vertical_010.jpg
Claire_Vertical_010.jpg (311.4 KiB) Viewed 1740 times
Claire_Vertical_013.jpg
Claire_Vertical_013.jpg (264.16 KiB) Viewed 1740 times