"Bionic Star: Giga Shocked" at ultraheroix.com

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

We would like to end the year with our newest and very popular heroine, Bionic Star!

Bionic Star encounters a creature that feeds on power and now has its claws set on our bionic heroine and her powerboat! It initially drains most of her energy and now stalks her to finish her off! In this battle, they exchange laser blasts,  physical combat and energy drainage.  Our heroine must endure laser attacks, physical combat, gassing, electro draining, bearhugs and knockouts in order to survive and defeat this creature. Check it out at : https://ultraheroix.com!

I'm also curious to see if fans prefer the skin tone or red tights for this heroine?

Also, check out a little project we're developing for mid 2024 called "The Night Sparrow Project". I'll discuss it more in a separate news post but to give you an idea of what would like to do is to give you more content in between major video updates and you fans will be the primary contributors.

Check it all out at https://ultraheroix.com !

Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!
Attachments
BSGW2.png
BSGW2.png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 1514 times
IMG_1696.JPG
IMG_1696.JPG (1.68 MiB) Viewed 1514 times
BSGW3.png
BSGW3.png (6.29 MiB) Viewed 1514 times
BSGW4.png
BSGW4.png (1.87 MiB) Viewed 1514 times
IMG_1750.JPG
IMG_1750.JPG (928.8 KiB) Viewed 1514 times
BSGW5.png
BSGW5.png (6 MiB) Viewed 1514 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

dajinx1 wrote:
4 months ago

Skin tone or red tights for this heroine?

Also, check out a little project we're developing for mid 2024 called "The Night Sparrow Project".

Definitely red tights! Completes the look. With the star and color scheme, she kind of looks a bit like a throwback 1960s Chairman Mao-era "Heroine of the People" but I could be wrong. In any case, a very cute outfit, showcased nicely in action scenes on the rooftop and in her perilous positions.

As for Night Sparrow, what a great concept. I feel like you've had many heroines but never really fleshed out a character to this elaborate extent before. A superheroine who fights the paranormal is a solid idea, especially when she looks as gorgeous and vibrant as this.

I do feel like I recognize the actress - is she the same one who was in Killer Joke and Mentallix?
And did the actress come up with some of the ideas for her character - it seems like something that you and her would have collaborated on together.
Can't wait for the upcoming continued adventures of Night Sparrow!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

shevek wrote:
4 months ago
dajinx1 wrote:
4 months ago

Skin tone or red tights for this heroine?

Also, check out a little project we're developing for mid 2024 called "The Night Sparrow Project".

Definitely red tights! Completes the look. With the star and color scheme, she kind of looks a bit like a throwback 1960s Chairman Mao-era "Heroine of the People" but I could be wrong. In any case, a very cute outfit, showcased nicely in action scenes on the rooftop and in her perilous positions.

As for Night Sparrow, what a great concept. I feel like you've had many heroines but never really fleshed out a character to this elaborate extent before. A superheroine who fights the paranormal is a solid idea, especially when she looks as gorgeous and vibrant as this.

I do feel like I recognize the actress - is she the same one who was in Killer Joke and Mentallix?
And did the actress come up with some of the ideas for her character - it seems like something that you and her would have collaborated on together.
Can't wait for the upcoming continued adventures of Night Sparrow!
Thanks for the feedback! Yes, so far folks seems to like the red tights and I'm digging them too.The red tights gives her a distinct feature and look compared to the other heroines. I like the rooftop settings so when it's available, I definitely try to take advantage of it.
It wasn't the intention to the Mao-Era but I could see your point. The costume just kinda evolved to this look. I wanted to capture the Japanese Sentai/ Ultraman feel and have her fight more kaiju and bizarre creature villains.

Thanks for your feedback on Night Sparrow. It's an opportunity to fully build a character from the ground up and to help contributing writers to create stories for her to tell. I wanted to give as much info on her if their stories will feature fighting crime or preferably on paranormal investigations. It is also the same actress who played Mentally/Killer Joke. She really loved the concept so I'm working close with her on this project. I'll go over more details in an upcoming post but I wanted to start planting some roots to garner interest. For the next few months, we would be creating content and start releasing Bi-weekly updates later in 2024. I'll also be releasing normal Ultraheroix content too but the Night Sparrow Project will be easier and cheaper to produce, I just need stories and art from fans for her to narrate stories.We'll also create full adventure vids too with her from time to time.

Thanks!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

Thanks for everyone checking out "Bionic Star: Giga Shocked"! If you haven't yet , please do at https://ultraheroix.com !
Attachments
BSGWa.png
BSGWa.png (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1178 times
IMG_1702.JPG
IMG_1702.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1178 times
BSGW7.png
BSGW7.png (5.31 MiB) Viewed 1178 times
BSGW8.png
BSGW8.png (6.16 MiB) Viewed 1178 times
BSGW9.png
BSGW9.png (5.19 MiB) Viewed 1178 times