Anyone would like to help me find a vid?

General discussions about superheroines!
xlcbx
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hello, for about 2 weeks i've been searching for this specific videhttps://www.deviantart.com/rklein99/art/Demonic ... -838394250

I've talked to the owner of tbfe and he said it may be from Rye or Alex David, but i can't find it or any type of cantact for the creators, so if anyone would like to help me find it, i would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance <3
Attachments
ddv5p56-853aabb0-06f7-41a2-9192-e2c7cce07071.gif
ddv5p56-853aabb0-06f7-41a2-9192-e2c7cce07071.gif (14.29 MiB) Viewed 845 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Rklein does some SFX on videos and as that's from his deviant art page he might have done them on that. Have you messaged him ? He is a member here try messaging him
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
CDR
Neophyte
Neophyte

Dark Throne (custom) from Alex David.
xlcbx
Neophyte
Neophyte

tallyho wrote:
4 months ago
Rklein does some SFX on videos and as that's from his deviant art page he might have done them on that. Have you messaged him ? He is a member here try messaging him
I asked Rklein he doesn't seem to know where is it from.
xlcbx
Neophyte
Neophyte

CDR wrote:
4 months ago
Dark Throne (custom) from Alex David.
If it is this one, i got no clue how or where to find it.
Can you tell me that if you don't mind?
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

There are certain videos that haven't been released to the public, this might be one of them. Happened to me, don't remember which other video it was, but apparently some of these customs will stay "private".
xlcbx
Neophyte
Neophyte

helstar wrote:
4 months ago
There are certain videos that haven't been released to the public, this might be one of them. Happened to me, don't remember which other video it was, but apparently some of these customs will stay "private".
Oh man, that's a bummer :( . Thanks for the help :)