need help

General discussions about superheroines!
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

hi
would anyone mind telling me how to delete my custom story page i would like to make a new one and just wanted to know if anyone could help thanks.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

If you go into the first post I believe you can get rid of it then, or if not tell me the name of the thread (send me a link) or post a link here and I will delete it

T.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
4 months ago
If you go into the first post I believe you can get rid of it then, or if not tell me the name of the thread (send me a link) or post a link here and I will delete it

T.
hi
here is the link

https://www.superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=36282
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
4 months ago

hi
just wanted to know if you are still taking my custom page off thanks.
T.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sorry you're going to have to wait on this. If you couldn't tell we are in the process of moving this site to a new server. I'm still working to stabilize it.. after that we can work on your request
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:
3 months ago
Sorry you're going to have to wait on this. If you couldn't tell we are in the process of moving this site to a new server. I'm still working to stabilize it.. after that we can work on your request
ok thank you.