Heroineburgh Custom #12 now available! "Vendetta in: Woman Without Fear" written by DeviantArt's Brad328

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
shevek
Producer
Producer

Custom #12: "Vendetta in: Woman Without Fear" is available now, written and ordered by the well-known DeviantArt legend Brad328,
creator of "Mindy Marvel" (who was in a series of videos from Project Superwoman).

And first I need to emphasize two things:
- We're getting a sizeable number of people who now order our videos simply from checking our social media announcements. DeviantArt and Instagram seem to be most effective. Thank you to the loyal fans who are doing that!
- PLEASE NOTE: We are now (at least for the time being) sending out the download links manually, because whatever email program our webhost was using to send out automatic e-mails isn't working. So please be patient in waiting for the link because we're sending it by hand. Sometimes it might take a day, but usually it's only a couple of hours or less. Rest assured that we check it at least once per day.

Custom 12 is available for download now at http://www.heroineburgh.com/custom-videos/

Our new actress Diana again had a lot of fun on this shoot, and of course thanks so much to the diabolical work of experienced actress Gabriel, who plays Pagliaccia. This minisode once again features the actual classic costume you may have seen before somewhere on an actress in a major SHIP series (I can't believe that nobody has recognized it yet!). Diana (who will be playing Vendetta going forward in Season 3) still looks amazing in it.

Here's the story: After the events of Custom 11 "Woman of Steel", the supervillainess Pagliaccia hears rumors through the prison grapevine about the thief's attempts to steal a thumb drive with all the organized crime information. She researches the location of Vendetta's apartment and breaks in to steal the drive, only to find that it's now protected by a digitally locked safe. Since it would take forever for her to crack the code, she resolves to go home and bring back her crowbar to apply brute force to the safe.

In the meantime, law student Veronica Benedetti (aka Vendetta) comes home, and is tipped off in her hallway by the alarm system she had installed in the apartment since the previous break-in. Checking her phone, she sees it's Pagliaccia! Since her Vendetta costume is unfortunately in the apartment (it's hanging on the wall), she has no choice but to become her most powerful ultimate self. She pulls the Amazium wish fulfillment stone out of her pocket and begins to concentrate on her wish.

Immediately, Veronica begins to grow incredibly strong muscles, and her costume materializes under her civilian clothing. Ripping her blouse off, she exposes the colorful spandex costume underneath, and once again, she has become Superia, the Woman of Steel!

However, Pagliaccia has several tricks up her sleeve to subdue the unsuspecting heroine: the Drainium stone to weaken her; a high-tech bondage material to tie her up; and phobic rays to make her submissive. Superia finds herself in a perilous situation. Can she overcome these obstacles to defeat the Clown Princess of Fear and win the day?

Some of the elements:

Gorgeous curvy Latina with astounding acting skills
Campy and scary supervillainess also with amazing acting skills
Wish fulfillment
Removing glasses and hair clip
Muscle growth sequence
Superman-style shirt rip
Costume transformation
Power draining and weakness
Choke and throatlift
Two knockouts
Leotard with miniskirt and hot red tights
Superheroine in bondage
Superpowered special FX
Female on female combat
Feats of super strength
Invulnerability including abs of steel
Flexing and showing off powers
Giving a flirty wink to the viewer

This video came about as a result of requests on the Superheroine-TF Reddit for producers to create superheroine transformation videos.
We stepped up to the plate, thanks to Brad328, and released Custom 11 before anyone else did. He liked it so much, he ordered a second one!
And it will probably become part of an ongoing non-canon series.

Here's what Brad328 said upon receiving the completed video:

"Diana looked great and I'm a fan of Gabriel and her portrayal of Pagliaccia. The cast photo [shown above!] where they are both holding their respective elements, Amazium and Drainium, was awesome since it really encapsulates the theme of this custom/episode.

Thanks so much to you and Mike for the quick turnaround and to Diana and Gabriel for their performances. They both seemed to enjoy their roles.

You crafted a really strong story that hopefully scratches the itch for superheroine transformation fans, peril/bondage fans, and fans who just love superheroes and their fight for justice.

I'm very happy with the result and with my dealings with you/Heroineburgh.

I would love to do a third custom next year...I hope to reach out in the Spring if inspiration strikes and I can come up with a fun story for you and your team.

Thanks again for everything, I truly appreciate all the time, effort, and talent you've put into these customs. And I look forward to the future Heroineburgh episodes."

Custom 12 is available for download now at http://www.heroineburgh.com/custom-videos/

If you have an idea for a custom involving one of our original characters (we also have many alternative costumes, including some standard superheroine ones like the one you see in this custom), let's begin the discussion by filling out our contact form on our website.

Thanks to the generous and creative Brad328 (as you can see from the quotes above, he's already planning a third episode in this series!) and all of our loyal fans. You're the best!

Now, here are some stills from Custom 12:

Nerdy law student Veronica Benedetti brings out the Amazium stone to concentrate on her wish.
nerdy veronica brings out amazium to make the change.jpg
nerdy veronica brings out amazium to make the change.jpg (143.03 KiB) Viewed 518 times
The great satisfaction she gets from ripping her shirt open to reveal the Superia costume.
Superia shirt rip.png
Superia shirt rip.png (1010.09 KiB) Viewed 518 times
Pagliaccia lifts a weakened Superia by the throat to choke her.
pagliaccia grabs a weakened superia by the throat.jpg
pagliaccia grabs a weakened superia by the throat.jpg (139.97 KiB) Viewed 518 times
Pagliaccia gloats as Superia appears powerless after her exposure to Drainium.
pagliaccia weakening superia with drainium.jpg
pagliaccia weakening superia with drainium.jpg (156.64 KiB) Viewed 518 times
Bow before the phobic rays of Pagliaccia, the Clown Princess of Fear!
custom 12 promo - bow before pagliaccia.jpg
custom 12 promo - bow before pagliaccia.jpg (93.84 KiB) Viewed 518 times
Promo shot showing Superia and Pagliaccia confronting each other with the Amazium and Drainium. What an incredible pose from curvy Diana!
Custom 12 end credit photo 1 p.JPG
Custom 12 end credit photo 1 p.JPG (6.8 MiB) Viewed 518 times