THE SNOWFLAKE in: "Hunt where the Boots are!" (unmasking, debooting, chloroform, facesitting, fighting)

BatMad
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Lo and behold, after episode 1, today we start with the first pages of episode 2!

You might notice some radical changes in Nicklaos 's art (those textures!) since the man, besides always researching painstakingly for new rendering techniques, also upgraded his setup - all while my writing is convetionally silly as usual.
Expect new characters, more action, tasty unmasking tease (plus an unmasking proper!), and more unwanted revelations of pantyhose feet - for those who care 😁

Off we go!

Snowflake 02-01.png
Snowflake 02-01.png (4.75 MiB) Viewed 1314 times
Snowflake 02-02.png
Snowflake 02-02.png (5.6 MiB) Viewed 1314 times
Snowflake 02-03.png
Snowflake 02-03.png (5.09 MiB) Viewed 1314 times
Snowflake 02-04.png
Snowflake 02-04.png (5.91 MiB) Viewed 1314 times
thebatmad.tumblr.com
removing boots, heels and masks - just for the shame of it
ThatOnePervert
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Nice, excited to see where this goes.
mikeecho
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

heels must fall off
BatMad
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

ThatOnePervert wrote:
3 months ago
Nice, excited to see where this goes.
Yay! Hope you'll enjoy the ride, sir
mikeecho wrote:
3 months ago
heels must fall off
Can guarantee it'll happen... somehow unexpectedly, I might say

BM
thebatmad.tumblr.com
BatMad
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

And now for some actionnn
And facesitting
And debooting tease, too!

Snowflake 02-05.png
Snowflake 02-05.png (6.58 MiB) Viewed 979 times
Snowflake 02-06.png
Snowflake 02-06.png (5.56 MiB) Viewed 979 times
Snowflake 02-07.png
Snowflake 02-07.png (5.26 MiB) Viewed 979 times
thebatmad.tumblr.com
BatMad
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Debooting averted! Hooray for the Snowflake? Uhm...

...and now for the secret identity part 🤓
If you like the art, praise Nickla0s - and remember, he's open for commissions!

Snowflake 02-08.png
Snowflake 02-08.png (5.28 MiB) Viewed 692 times
Snowflake 02-09.png
Snowflake 02-09.png (5.42 MiB) Viewed 692 times
Snowflake 02-10.png
Snowflake 02-10.png (4.99 MiB) Viewed 692 times
thebatmad.tumblr.com
shevek
Producer
Producer

Great story so far, Batmad, and indeed I do praise Nicklaos for the art - that Fly Huntress looks delicious and perfect from every angle, so sexy that I don't even mind the 'mental illness' haircut. :) It just takes me back to a time in the 80s when female characters were all depicted as attractive even when they had the short shaved hair (e.g. punk Storm). Back then, it just signified kind of a general countercultural rebelliousness.

But I have one complaint - we don't see what the intern is doing between panels 3 and 8. Seems like she is totally ignored and is able to step out into the 'hallway' and leisurely make the change. In fact, at the time she is 'dismissed', she doesn't even know that the Fly Huntress has arrived, so she's not doing it out of a response to danger. I would therefore assume her motivation to change into the Snowflake is simply to reveal herself to the Detective as a superheroine who wants to help the cause.

But how does she feel about changing from a 'nonentity' to the very attractive Snowflake, and what happens out there? In EP 1 we do see her change, but it's from a depersonalized angle with just leg and ass shots. And while those are gorgeous, this time we could see her expression, and more of her upper body. Plenty of time passes to find that out.

I don't know if you want to add this to the script, but it's not too late: there could be a page of panels where we see how she transforms into the Snowflake, gradually removing her dowdy black dress and exposing her heroine outfit, slipping on those gloves and zipping up those thigh-high boots. We know she has the penchant to "moan with pleasure", because she did so when making out with Miss Britain/Penelope.

She could even express how she feels to become the Snowflake as she pulls the fabric snugly over her body: "Uhhhhh...They think I'm just a nobody, but I feel so sexy in this tight costume and these amazing boots...that's why I like to wear it so much, and I relish the opportunity to become my confident self. Ohhhh....I really want to give myself a nice stimulating rubdown over these sheer tights, but there just isn't time. I need to get in there and show my powerful alter-ego to that sassy Neva de Bout!"

And then, maybe there could be one final panel as she peeks around the corner and realizes that Fly Huntress has arrived. "Oh no! A supervillainess in a tight and shiny spider-costume! That has danger written all over it. Got to save the detective from a fate worse than death!"

Or..this could all just remain fan fiction. Keep up the good work!
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

One erotic scene, I would like to see someone produce

Is a fem/Fem facesit using chlorform rag to knock out a victim with her pussy
shevek
Producer
Producer

Dazzle1 wrote:
3 months ago

Not to stray from the topic, but I just recently watched a Giga video (GGTB-33, I think) where there is a heroine named Justy who is given forced orgasms through the male villain's compulsion power to make her unwillingly facesit on his henchmen. By forcing her to succumb to the pleasure, he turns her into a villainess in a profoundly sexy costume, but it has an unintended effect: she now uses facesitting as a means to defeat first the villain's two henchmen and then the villain himself. At the end, she is supremely triumphant and evil.

This all goes to my point: I certainly like a ragging as much as the next SHIP enthusiast (and we have one coming up in EP23, it's already edited and finished) but I long ago realized the rag wasn't really necessary to create a sexy knockout, which was why I created Chlorina, the toxic villainess who is a female answer to Empowered's Chloroformaster (who doesn't always use rags, either). Who needs the rag when you can just emit the gas from your skin?

But in your case, the idea is obvious: the supervillainess has the power to generate a knockout gas from her pussy. She gets her victims hooked by sitting on them and seducing them to lick her sensitive areas with the goal of reaching orgasm. As she climaxes with strong vocal expressions, she ejaculates a cloud of chloro gas from the Skene's glands in her vagina, instead of the usual juice.

Working codename: CHLOROPUSSY. It writes itself. That would be pretty hot.

Alright, back to Snowflake!
BatMad
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Wow, that's quite the feedback! Cool!
shevek wrote:
3 months ago
I would therefore assume her motivation to change into the Snowflake is simply to reveal herself to the Detective as a superheroine who wants to help the cause.
Correct!
shevek wrote:
3 months ago
But how does she feel about changing from a 'nonentity' to the very attractive Snowflake, and what happens out there?
(...)
there could be a page of panels where we see how she transforms into the Snowflake, gradually removing her dowdy black dress and exposing her heroine outfit, slipping on those gloves and zipping up those thigh-high boots. We know she has the penchant to "moan with pleasure", because she did so when making out with Miss Britain/Penelope.
I must say, we actually thought about putting another dress-up scene in ep. 2 as well - we just ended up not doing it out of pacing issues, not to mention the fact that this episode is already some five pages longer than the previous one and I didn't want to load Nick with too much work.
That being said, I reckon it's an appreciated part of the story, based also on other comments and likes elsewhere, so we'll try to come back to that.
But your comment goes further and, besides citing The Snowflake Charm (yay!), brings about a juicy angle of "costuming arousement" that I didn't think of!
The current arc has already been penned out so I don't know if we'll be able to include it that soon (hard to explain why without spoilers), but there'll be more stories, hopefully!
shevek wrote:
3 months ago
Or..this could all just remain fan fiction. Keep up the good work!
Never imagined I'd get to read some Snowflake fan fiction :love:
thebatmad.tumblr.com
BatMad
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

And after the unmasking tease, comes the unmasking proper 😁
With feet!

BM

Snowflake 02-11.png
Snowflake 02-11.png (5.55 MiB) Viewed 443 times
Snowflake 02-12.png
Snowflake 02-12.png (5.6 MiB) Viewed 443 times
Snowflake 02-13.png
Snowflake 02-13.png (6.04 MiB) Viewed 443 times
Snowflake 02-14.png
Snowflake 02-14.png (5.62 MiB) Viewed 443 times
thebatmad.tumblr.com
BatMad
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

shevek wrote:
3 months ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
3 months ago

Not to stray from the topic, but I just recently watched a Giga video (GGTB-33, I think) where there is a heroine named Justy who is given forced orgasms through the male villain's compulsion power to make her unwillingly facesit on his henchmen.
Giga mentioned :hq:
shevek wrote:
3 months ago
But in your case, the idea is obvious: the supervillainess has the power to generate a knockout gas from her pussy. She gets her victims hooked by sitting on them and seducing them to lick her sensitive areas with the goal of reaching orgasm. As she climaxes with strong vocal expressions, she ejaculates a cloud of chloro gas from the Skene's glands in her vagina, instead of the usual juice.

Working codename: CHLOROPUSSY. It writes itself. That would be pretty hot.
I sense some potential power augmentation for future Fly Huntress appearances... mumble...

bm
thebatmad.tumblr.com
BatMad
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

And that's how it ends, with the service debooting, Snowflake's identity in jeopardy for legwear imprudence (again!), and that mysterious villainess still lurking... with very-much-masked henchwomen this time!
Gawd this thing has more layers than True Detective, I'm so proud.

Hope you enjoyed the ride! See you for next episode!
Nicklaos + BatMad

Snowflake 02-15.png
Snowflake 02-15.png (6.27 MiB) Viewed 439 times
Snowflake 02-16.png
Snowflake 02-16.png (5.99 MiB) Viewed 439 times
Snowflake 02-17.png
Snowflake 02-17.png (5.2 MiB) Viewed 439 times
Snowflake 02-18.png
Snowflake 02-18.png (5.42 MiB) Viewed 439 times
thebatmad.tumblr.com