Superman Enslaved by Star Sapphires Chains of Lust

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53607 ... lust-1080p

<p>Superman has tracked down the seductive supervillainess Star Sapphire. Normally she is the nemesis of Green Lantern but he's asked Superman to handle her as she makes the Lantern's will falter. Being that will is the source of a green lanterns power Star Sapphire is a dangerous match for any green lantern</p>
<p>Superman tracks Star Sapphire down and as expected she plays games seductive games, hiding behind a lead screen as if that would fool the man of steel. After a innuendo filled exchange Star Sapphire tests her power against Superman and is quickly outmatched. However she is not so easily defeated and changes her costume, revealing her amazing curves and flawless skin. Immediately Star Sapphire grows in power as even the slightest bit of lustful energy from someone as powerful as Superman fills her with incredible power. Now it is Superman that is outmatched.</p>
<p>Star Sapphire has chained the man of steel to a device which will multiply the lustful energy that he can't help but emit when confronted by Star Sapphires well honed seductive techniques. She edges and teases him but stops just shorty of pushing him over the edge over and over, making his lust grow beyond his control while making herself more and more powerful</p>

<p>Star Sapphire commands the man of steel to stroke himself for her perverted entertainment. when she can tell he is beyond ready she works him up even more with her mouth before commanding him to fuck her and finally fill her with his cum making her powerful beyond imagining</p>

"Extreme" version includes and additional 20 minute rough hardcore scene https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/88150 ... sion-1080p

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow! That girl is HOT!
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Looks great.
rogeer007
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

This girl looks really hot indeed ! Great storyline, great video, I wish Primal produce more of these…
Darkside
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I hope to see her playing the role of a heroine in peril in one of you're future videos. She's got great curves. Any costume will look good on her.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Darkside wrote:
3 months ago
I hope to see her playing the role of a heroine in peril in one of you're future videos. She's got great curves. Any costume will look good on her.
Her body would be good for StarFire
bpdiddle
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that there's an audio glitch in the extreme version starting at 1:00:29 and ending at 1:04:13. I ran into it on streaming and downloaded versions, so not a download issue.