Argentina's superheroic first couple: General AnCap and Lady Fatima!

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
shevek
Producer
Producer

These photos are from a Daily Mail article about Argentina's "First Couple": President Javier Milei
and his super-hot girlfriend, comedienne Fatima Florez, who apparently does a daily theater performance with many celebrity impersonations.

I wonder if our friend Argento has any thoughts or inspirations?

Fatima Florez in her tight and shiny gold superheroine costume - is she the "Gold Avenger" of Superheroine Central fame, or just Super Fatima?
(it does say her name on her belt, after all)

argentinas-president-javier-milei-holds-74226328.jpg
argentinas-president-javier-milei-holds-74226328.jpg (186.14 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
A wider angle showing Fatima's entire costume.
79482827-12914541-image-a-31_1704040607178.jpg
79482827-12914541-image-a-31_1704040607178.jpg (80.23 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
Javier and Fatima with a raunchy kiss in front of the whole audience who came to see Fatima's show. Shows her excellent posterior.
79482853-12914541-image-a-30_1704040588818.jpg
79482853-12914541-image-a-30_1704040588818.jpg (114.79 KiB) Viewed 1046 times

Fatima Florez in her bikini. She would look absolutely fantastic in any superheroine costume - at 42 years old, what a body!
fatima florez.jpg
fatima florez.jpg (122.91 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
Javier Milei dressing up as his own superhero character, "Captain AnCap".
The outfit is somewhat similar to the indie comic book superheroine, The Voluntaryist.
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (73.26 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
General AnCap without his mask, but wielding his powerful trident.
78015741-12914541-Milei_who_often_dresses_up_as_his_superhero_alter_ego_General_An-a-38_1704040851651.jpg
78015741-12914541-Milei_who_often_dresses_up_as_his_superhero_alter_ego_General_An-a-38_1704040851651.jpg (54.2 KiB) Viewed 1046 times
What a stunning power couple!
Last edited by shevek 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Javier send her to destroy the villains of Davos
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
3 months ago
Javier sends her to destroy the villains of Davos
shevek
Producer
Producer

Dazzle1 wrote:
3 months ago
Dazzle1 wrote:
3 months ago
Javier sends her to destroy the villains of Davos
Doctor Doom
klaus.jpg
klaus.jpg (27.15 KiB) Viewed 953 times
Iron Man
Elon_Musk_Superhero_or_Supervillain-_Website_cover_artwork_horizontal_1920x1080.jpg
Elon_Musk_Superhero_or_Supervillain-_Website_cover_artwork_horizontal_1920x1080.jpg (753.56 KiB) Viewed 953 times
Last edited by shevek 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
argento
Overlord
Overlord

I am appalled by the current state of
affairs in Argentina, where the government seems to be run by incompetent leaders who cater to uninformed voters.
It is my opinion that Milei would be well-suited to play the role of Ahab, the captain of the whaling ship Pequod in the classic novel Moby Dick.
The president is an anarcho-capitalist who harbours a deep-seated hatred for the state, and his personal vendetta is likely to lead the country towards disaster.
Captain AnCap's attire, which features the black of anarchism and the yellow of capitalist gold, may have been designed by Lilia Lemoine, a member of Congress. Her main responsibility is to debate and approve laws.
During a recent television interview, the journalist asked Lemoine to provide a draft law. As she was unsure of how to respond, she stated that she needed to consult with her lawyer. The journalist's question caused Lemoine to become emotional and she began to cry.
While Lemoine is a talented cosplayer with a strong presence, she lacks the necessary qualifications to serve as a member of the Chamber of Deputies, having only completed high school.

Lilia Lemoine, the cosplayer MP and image advisor to President Milei.

Javier Milei and Lilia Lemoine on a TV show before becoming president
Last edited by argento 3 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
argento
Overlord
Overlord

:blink:
Last edited by argento 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

In respect to the MH , I will not get in to a political debate with you as the majority of forum has asked this not to happen
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Gents keep the posts about Florez please and non political.

I'll give you the chance to edit your posts to remove the political comments as I don't want to remove them when there is a large Superheroine element to them
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
argento
Overlord
Overlord

tallyho wrote:
3 months ago
Gents keep the posts about Florez please and non political.

I'll give you the chance to edit your posts to remove the political comments as I don't want to remove them when there is a large Superheroine element to them

removed
argento
Overlord
Overlord

Here, you can see the person behind the Captain AnCap costume - cosplayer Lilia Lemoine. She is also responsible for Milei's sideburns, paying homage to Wolverine.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Now we're getting to some good stuff. Lila looks great in her AnCap-style Ms Marvel costume.

And Pho is hot in that Voluntaryist Girl suit! "The Pholosopher" and her boyfriend Jack have a great superhero comic book called The Voluntaryist,
for those who didn't know, about a libertarian superhero team. There are some sexy superheroine characters in that comic such as AnCat and Agora.
Check out the book if you like: https://volcomic.com/