My first attempt

General discussions about superheroines!
Jay09876
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi I’m a big supergirl fan love the bustier versions of some of the fan films and it got me thinking of a story I’ve never done one so please be gentle lol

Supergirl powerless

Supergirl arrives at a charity dinner with the auction prize being a meet and greet with the girl of steel she goes on stage and chats to the presenter who says to her is it true you can bend steel supergirl replies of course easy the presenter hand her a steel bar which she bends with ease not only do the audience gasp at her power also her beauty she stands 6 foot tall long blonde hair she wears knee high red boots with gold trim and a short red skirt and everyone in the world is jealous of how toned and muscular they look amazing she then has the famous blue top with the S logo covering an incredible pair of boobs no one knows how big they are but she once went boob to boob with Lucy pinder who was a 32G supergirl was bigger and she even squashed Lucy flat as her tits are like steel so no human can match her firmness it’s rumoured no one has ever managed to squeeze supergirls magnificent tits they simply don’t move

Supergirl took her seat halfway through the night a blonde lady approached her she said excuse me but is it true that your body is like steel supergirl grinned and said yeah she held her hand out and said press so the woman did and nothing no finger mark and finger would not press in to the girl of steel

The woman then said is it true your amazing boobs can’t be squeezed they don’t get squashed inwards like mine and the woman squeezed her own small tits supergirl a but embarrassed said yeah it’s true no one is strong enough. The lady said I will give 40 million to charity if I can try supergirl stunned said what squeeze my boobs the woman said yeah the audience who could hear cheered this. Supergirl was embarrassed but 40 million for the kids charity was so much and she thought they’re only boobs she can’t squeeze them anyway. So she agreed supergirl stood and the woman approached she was a few inches shorter than the blonde maiden of might she stood behind supergirl putting her arms round and cupping supergirls breasts she said to supergirl my god they are big she squeezed with all her might and nothing supergirl didn’t feel a thing she said I told you boobs of steel the woman said thank you land leaned in for a hug as supergirl embraced her there was a flash of light something engulfed them both supergirl pushed back and stepped back unsure what just happened.

Supergirl stood on the stage a little dazed she checked herself briefly everything seemed fine. All of a sudden she heard the other lady laughing supergirl couldn’t believe her eyes the lady looked gorgeous radiant skin long flowing blonde hair her tits had grown huge and looked so firm her legs looked so toned and strong . Supergirl struggled to get her thoughts and before she knew it the woman was in front of her. Supergirl had to look up what’s happened she’s even grown the woman moved behind the girl of steel she could feel the woman’s new found tits pressing into her back through her cape. She thought it felt strange but regained her composure as the woman is now taller she has her hands in supergirls shoulders, the crowd assuming it’s part of the show cheer.

The woman stands with her hands on the girl of steel she whispers in supergirls ear I’ll try again girl of steel she slides her hands down the front of supergirl getting to the S logo both hands cupped round her big tits she squeezed and to supergirls shock she felt her fingers pressing in she looked down to see her mighty tits being squeezed and played with her perfect tits being woman handled. The woman laughed and spun the girl of steel round their tits met the mystery woman’s tits we’re huge even bigger than supergirls which is an achievement on its own but they were firmer her tits smothered the girl of steel and squashing them flat she let supergirl go.

She turns to the crowd and says now who’s got boobs of steel she then grabbed a stunned girl of steel and flew into the air with her. She landed in a disused building she said to supergirl I want your clothes. Supergirl agreed as she didn’t want another fight tonight she’d come back when she was feeling normal the woman stripped off supergirl was shocked at what she saw this woman not only had supergirls stunning looks now but her tits we’re ginormous even bigger than supergirls what no one saw with supergirl were her abs if steel as they were hidden but this other woman had abs like the girl is of steel had never seen . Supergirl looked at her own body she wasn’t sure but her abs didn’t seem as defined her arms weren’t as toned she looked at her famous boobs and they had shrink a bit but had lost their firmness they were sagging a bit. The other woman put the outfit on she looked amazing in it she flew off leaving supergirl to put her clothes on. Once dressed she looked round trying to make sense of it all she saw some metal poles she picked one up and bent it but it wasn’t easy she struggled for the first time in her life.

Supergirl flew home barely managing to keep up and went to bed stunned. The next morning she woke with a jump she got up was it a dream it must have been she looked at her bed and tried to lift it with one hand then both nothing she couldn’t even do that shocked she undressed in front of the mirror her once super shiny blonde hair wasn’t shiny it looked dull her perfect skin was blotchy she even had a spot . As she took off her top and pants she looked in the mirror and she was stunned her abs of steel were gone replaced with a soft belly she could squeeze her once mighty tits had shrunk to a small B cup and were not firm and her super toned thighs had gone replaced with flabby cellulite.

She turned on the tv and there was the woman she was wearing her costume she looked magnificent she looked like supergirl …

To be continued if anyone likes it