"Little Red and the Superheroine Evaluation: A Choose Her Peril Story" Interactive Ebook

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1516619

My newest interactive Choose Her Peril book is up for sale on Smashwords! This is a MASSIVE Choose Your Own Adventure style book, with a HUGE amount of choices (with over 180,000 words of content) and TONS of explicit sex and superheroine action.
Before her superpowers activated the superheroine now known as Little Red was a lesbian working as a bouncer at a gay bar, using her impressive physique to protect those who couldn’t protect themselves. After her powers activated she continued to be driven by the desire to protect innocents unable to protect themselves, only now she could protect even more people from even greater threats!

But her astounding super strength and superhuman physical toughness came at a cost. Along with her superpowers came a super-charged libido, and THAT changed her sexuality. Discovering she was now attracted to men as much as women she realized the life of a superheroine would be more of a struggle than she expected.

Partially to avoid being defeated by men, Little Red has led a short career as a superheroine where she’s taken few chances. Although strong and tough she has no flashy powers. She’s tried to avoid the costumed gangs and supervillains that fill Megatropolis, instead focusing on street-level criminals.

But her first superhero evaluation is coming up and she’s realized she might not pass. She needs to get a notable victory or two in against a foe that will impress her appraisers. That means taking chances. It means facing the kind of threats she normally evades. That means the potential of being defeated and all the possible sexual degradations that come with defeat.

YOU get to make the choices as Little Red tries to take down a foe who will help her pass her evaluation. Will she stick to her comfort zone and go after female foes? Or will she risk what happens to a superheroine when she’s defeated by a male foe? Regardless of “her” choices she’ll face endless dangers and perversions along with TONS of diverse bad endings, some of which are VERY dark.

But it’s not all bad endings! If you can find a way to lead Little Red through her day and get her to her evaluation you’ll be rewarded by discovering perverse secrets about her world. Or you can just delight in leading her into defeat after defeat, seeing how many different ways you can make the butch superheroine suffer at the hands of male and female foes!

Sexual themes and kinks commonly found within this highly re-readable one-handed read include male/female sex, female/female sex, gangbangs, dubious and non-consent, mind control, misogyny kink, monster sex, monster impregnation, humiliation, and breast growth among many others.
If you become a Patreon backer at the 3$ level or higher you'll get access to the book through a coupon code to grab a free copy of the ebook from Smashwords, so if you're not already backing please think about signing up!

https://www.patreon.com/philohuntererotica
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

These choose you own adventures look like fun, but I can't imagine how hard it is to write.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

DonShip wrote:
2 months ago
These choose you own adventures look like fun, but I can't imagine how hard it is to write.
Soooooo much work. Like writing 100 shorts. But I always have way more ideas than I can use and this is a fun way to try and use them all. And somedays it's easier to get five really short "entries" written than it is to sit down and pound out a chapter or two of a normal story.

As I write them I post public read throughs on my discord which allows my fans/readers to help choose out the options they most want to see. Then after a couple of months working on the project I start cutting options/paths that haven't been chosen yet.