Doctor Doom: Invisible Conquest

A darker, full bodied blend.
Valleyvixin
Henchman
Henchman

Castle Cassidy Ireland, February 1

Black Tom Cassidy, mutant and super criminal channeled his power through the wooden club, the traditional Shillelagh at the hovering Doom-bot. The lance of force projecting from the club hit the Doom Bot squarely in its chest, shattering the machine, it was the ninth he had shattered.

“Do ye think yer toys are any match for Black Tom Cassidy, Doom? I have handed Cyclops his ass, broken Iron Man’s tin suit, and left Black Panther under a truck while I made off with his Vibranium. Your toys have no chance against me, fool.” Black Tom shouted as he let his shillelagh blaze with power in defiance of the Latverian tyrant.

The air in front of Black Tom shimmered and Doctor Doom was revealed, standing inside a magical circle hovering in mid air behind a technological cloaking field generated by his armour. “No, but if you left less than half a dozen Doom bots scattered about, Cain Marko would likely never figure out it was Doom who put you in the hospital. I decided to err on the side of caution, once I saw how stupid you were, if Juggernaut lets you do his thinking, he might require as many as nine Doom bots to establish my responsibility for your coma.”

Black Tom swung his energized shillelagh at Doom’s cowled head roaring, “I don’t need Juggernaut to fight my battles, dog. I will mount your armour over my fireplace and use your mask as my urinal.”

Doom ducked under Black Tom’s swing and caught his elbow as it passed over his head. Driving his power amplified armoured fist into Black Tom’s knee, he felt it shatter beneath his enhanced strength. While it was lower than the output of Iron Man’s newest version, it was far better articulated, as befitted a fighter based on skill and will, rather than artificial enhancements. He was no mutant, nor was his power based in his suit. He was Doom. His mind, his body, and his soul were all weapons. In combat, in science, in sorcery, he had few peers. In their combined use, he had none.

Black Tom cried out in pain, and spun on his remaining leg to ram his fist into Doom’s chest, channelling his awesome power through the bones of his palm, feeling them explode as the living tissues around the bone, unlike the wood he usually used, could not handle the immense power he poured through his off hand. Lacking the focus of his shillelagh, the power reflected off the sorcerous shield covering Doom’s breast plate, and while it drove the Lord of Latveria back three steps, it blasted Black Tom off his feet, and left Doom holding Black Tom’s shillelagh.

As Black Tom rose to his feet, a blast from Doom’s left gauntlet struck him in the face, blinding and stunning him as Black Tom’s shillelagh came down on his good knee with a sickening crack. A second and third crack sounded as both elbows were also shattered, then Doom pulled Black Tom’s semi conscious gaze to meet his, and he began chanting a spell that shared with Black Tom the torments that Doom had suffered in Hell when he had come to rescue the soul of his mother. Each one of his trials, some of which lasted for weeks, were experienced by Black Tom in mere moments, and the mutant criminal lacked the will of Doom who had endured and conquered them. His mind shattered, his body shattered, he fell limply to the ground at Doom’s feet.

Snapping the shillelagh over his knee, he used the jagged end to carve into the mud before Black Tom Cassidy.

“If you would seek the Doom that befell your partner, I will remain in the village until you seek to avenge your friend, or I dispose of him as unfit even for bait.”

It was a long sentence, and without Black Tom to translate it, Juggernaut may not be able to read it all. Still, he could beat one of the Garda police until they read it for him, so he shouldn’t have to wait long.

Village of Cassidy, Ireland February 4

Juggernaut in his classic brown iron smashed into the wall of the pub, a pub cleared of all but a single figure seated before the fire, brooding over a mug of ale. The figure of Doom.

“Where are you hiding DOOM?” Roared Juggernaut, seeking the one who crippled his only friend.

“Ah good. I was beginning to think I would have to supply a seeing eye dog to guide you. I was reviewing if Ireland has service dogs for the irredeemably stupid, but we are spared waiting for one to be delivered.” Doom said, calm as no one but his hated brother Charles Xavier had ever been before his rage. Cain Marko drew on the power of the ruby of Cyttorak, surrounding himself with a protection field that could stave off the attacking power of the heaviest conventional explosives known to man, or the punch of the Hulk, and granting him the physical power of a speeding locomotive when he struck.

Charging forward Juggernaut failed to notice the circle beneath his feet, or the symbols on the walls as the bands of arcane energy began to warp space around him. The charge that cannot be opposed, the unstoppable force of the Juggernaut met a space that bent before him, stretching so time and space formed a bubble in which eternity and infinity met in a circle no larger than one armoured form.

Doom walked forward, and a second circle bound Juggernaut.

“Cyttorak, your avatar is caged. He will never fight again unless I will it. You will yield your jewel, and your power to me for one week, and then I will return it to your chosen champion, and release him to the world.” Doom spoke to the dimensional rift that clawed through our reality and leaked into the space of forbidden and forgotten elder gods of slaughter. Cain Marko howled as a ruby gem floated free of him, and his swollen body shrank to normal man sized as Doom clutched the ruby of Cyttorak in his hand, and his eyes blazed with power.

February 14 New York City, USA

“Reed, aren’t we going out to dinner?” Susan Storm Richards asked her husband, the genius of geniuses and leader of the Fantastic Four, Reed Richards, Mr Fantastic.

“Hmm, was that tonight?” Reed asked distractedly. “I just got some new observations from the deep space radioscopes that are at odds with predictions. I think I am on the edge of understanding the gravitational effects of intersecting dimensions in matterless space.” He muttered, his arm lengthening to cross the room and adjust the feed of one of his arcane instruments to meet his ever changing demands. She had hoped on Valentines day the infinitely adjustable body would be proving to her why she named him Mr Fantastic when the cosmic rays changed all of their bodies, turning her into the Invisible Girl. It seems he would rather play with his instruments than his wife this, and so many other Valentines days, deeply probing the mysteries of the universe, and not her needy golden center. Honestly, if it wasn’t for her ability to manipulate force fields into any shape and force she desires, she would have developed carpal tunnel from all her solo sessions of frustration venting.

Stalking out of the Baxter Building in her Fantastic Four uniform under a rain coat, she stalked down the street to the restaurant she had booked for a romantic dinner for two. Well, she would at least have the candle light so no one would see her tears, and enough wine and she could at least get through another lonely night.

It was then that Doom soared down from the sky and landed before her.

“Tonight is the last night you weep for a man who does not deserve you. Tonight, Doom takes what is rightfully his.” Doctor Doom said as his armour blazed in crackling energy and Susan Storm called up a force shield strong enough to hold off the charge of Ben Grim, the Thing.

Calling on her emergency communicator, knowing Reed would ignore his and Ben Grim was off with Alicia on a date, she called her brother Johnny Storm, the Human Torch. “Johny, Doom ambushed me in the street, come quick!”

Doctor Doom was not pressing his attack, choosing to stalk around her with his hands behind his back as if examining an animal at auction he was considering buying.

“It is good that you summon aid, it would not be right for me to take you unopposed. You need not think me unworthy of owning you, nor will I allow you the crutch of thinking I used some trickery to neutralize your power, and that of your fellow Fantastic Four. Of all of the Fantastic Four, only you are worthy of my time and esteem. Your husband has a great mind, but lacks any trace of manhood to leave you so alone. He lacks the passion to love you until you cannot do anything but beg for his touch, as you will beg for mine. When I am done, you will crawl to me and kiss my feet to beg for another touch.” Doom boasted.

Sue Storm lanced a force spear at him strong enough to flip over an armoured car, or stop a tank dead in its tracks. Doom’s cloak didn’t even twitch. Alarm bells went off in her mind as she failed to notice any of the blazing runes, circles, or leaking energy that marked his sorcerous defenses, nor did her own senses, long tuned to the super science of her genius husband and the many galactic races they had encountered detected none of the emissions of higher level science based defensive shielding. Something had changed! Just as she was about to radio her update, a blazing comet of pure power lanced down from the sky, the Human Torch burned not just the scarlet of flame, but the white hot heat of solar fusion as he dove to his sisters defense like an avenging angel.

“GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER YOU DEMON!” Roared Johnny Storm as he unleashed fire so potent the wet concrete blasted into flaming plasma all around an unmoved and uncaring Doom who didn’t bother to remove his hands from behind his back. Johnny dove, focusing his hottest flame into a spear before his fists, and dove right at Doom.

Moving too fast for Johnny to react, Doom caught him by the neck and thigh and slammed him down onto the shattered concrete, the explosion of fire and force enough to toss cars through the air and shatter the windows up to the tenth floor. Sue quickly cast her force bubble to black the falling shards that might otherwise have killed Johnny who gasped like a fish out of water, his flames extinguished as he was slammed into the ground by Doom with force greater than The Thing, only slightly less than the Hulk.

Doom turned to Susan and stalked towards her. “Your husband does not even bother to leave his work to defend you. Your brother isn’t even worth a slap to defeat. Only you are worth of Doom’s efforts. Only you are worthy of Doom’s thoughts, and his touch.” Doom said as he pushed towards her. Her force bubble flashed on full power and met HIS OWN. A force shield equal to her own met hers and the two bubbles clashed, then struggled to merge.

“Yes, this is what you needed. A battle of wills, my will to possess you and your will to resist me. Your power in unquestioned, your intelligence beyond question, but that very intelligence will betray you, for you know Doom is the superior man, and you know that Doom’s desire for you knows no equal, and the woman in you yearns for my hunger like your hot headed fool of a brother’s flame yearns for oxygen.” Doom asserted, his gaze locking on to Susan’s with a feral hunger that would shame a starving wolf.

On his chest blazed a scarlet gem, and as it burned, their two force bubbles merged and her powers and Doom’s sorcery warred for control of their merged power.

“Reed is my husband, you will never change that!” Susan screamed, putting her power and her will into the force bubble, raising it to powers she had never dared use before.

“I do not seek to be your husband. I will make myself your master. You have stood alone in an empty house with a ring on your finger being wife to a husband who views you as a piece of lab equipment he can’t remember ordering or what he used it for, but keeps it out of fear he may one day remember what it is for. I will but a collar on your neck, and you will spend every evening writhing in pleasure that claws at your very sanity, you will scream my name until your throat can stand no more, then you will sit at my feet by my throne so all my people can know I have taken you for my consort. When you present me with my heir, you will sit on a throne beside me, bare breasted to show the world what Doom possesses, while you learn to rule our people by my side.”

Doom pushed forward, Susan’s mind filled with the images of his lust and she felt her own neglected body responding not only to his lust but to the dominance that called to the feminine heart of her. A normal woman turned superheroine by a twist of fate, granted powers she never asked for, forced to battle to save the world so many times, her powers had brought her glory and separation, isolation, loneliness. She could not ever be a normal woman again, yet who on this whole world would dare to reach out a hand to the wife of Mr Fantastic, a genius who stood off entire galactic empires? Who, but Doom.

She felt his hand close on her neck, and waiting to feel him choke her out, instead she felt him turn her eyes up to face him.

“Doom’s woman does not cast her eyes down, not from me, not from any man. Doom’s woman looks him in the eye, and any lesser man bows down rather than meet her gaze.” He said, as a cold iron hand closed on her breast with a hungry brutality She felt her body arch as the passion of his rough embrace caused a shock to run from nipple to vagina, the fantasies about Reed finally noticing her and taking her like she so yearned to be taken betrayed her as Reed’s face suddenly was filled with the iron mask of Doom.

“Doom takes what is his.” Doom spoke, and tore her uniform top, revealing her great white breasts and the pale pink nipples that were larger than silver dollars and jutted forth proud and needy as they stiffened beneath the gaze of Doom.

“You think you are a big man because you can strip me in public? Humiliate me?” Susan glared, her anger flared, and Doom took her breast in his cold iron hand as he buried his mask in her neck, his hot lips pressing into her flesh as his words caressed her neck and ear.

“Doom strips you to reveal your glory. All shall bow before your beauty, save Doom who shall possess it utterly. No man, no woman, no god shall dare to look upon your beauty save Doom. All you are belongs to Doom, all you can be, all you have never been allowed to be belongs to Doom, and I shall strip every weakness, every pathetic limit from you until you are worthy to sit by my side and rule.” Doom rasped, and he pulled her hair back, arching her back and taking her breast into his mouth, his cold iron mask opening to allow him to ravage her. His passion, his hunger, and his knowledgeable tongue had reached her in ways Reed’s cold aloofness left her vulnerable to.

Doom saw her as a woman, as a power, and he did not shy from her, he wanted her more. He did not fear her power, nor reject it. He would enslave her with her power, seeking to strip her of clothes and of limitations, simultaneously making her slave and goddess, stripping her of resistance and stripping her of weakness until nothing was left of the meek housewife turned superheroine, only the love slave and consort of DOOM.

Her cry sounded as Doom’s iron gauntlet pressed between her legs and the vibrator function of his glove, runes of pleasure enhancement won from decades of study under the fairy enchantress Morganna Le Fey shot pleasure beyond her entire life experience as Doom took her in the streets in front of the Baxter building and a growing crowd. He ravaged her breast and she felt her body begin to helplessly hump his hand, pushing herself onto his cold iron fingers with hot feminine need until she came helplessly and slit to the ground before him.

Pulling his cock from his armour, he raised her head up to see his eyes, and demanded. “Use your power, for you alone, will Doom bare himself always and utterly.”

Reaching up with her mind, she turned his armour and robes invisible and looked naked upon the face and body of Doom.

He was not a mutant, not genetically altered by cosmic rays. His was a body that was pure human, all of his power was born of his will, his knowledge of both sorcery and science, his training in martial arts, his military and strategic genius the work of a human driven to exceed all human limitations by will alone. His body was sculpted perfection, but covered with scars. No magical healing, no super powers that allowed his flesh to bend before every bullet and blade, no stone hard skin or living flame to defend it, his flesh bore the mark of every battle fought, lost or won, and yet these were living testaments to his will.

His face was horribly scarred, yet his blue eyes blazed with hunger beyond that of Galactus the World Eater, beyond reason, beyond madness, beyond limits. Doom hungered for her in a way that made the universe bend before his will, and her body responded. His lips curved in a smile as hers pressed into his balls to kiss them hungrily, nuzzling upon the carriers of his blessed seed until he reached down and wrapped a fist in her hair and guided her to his shaft. She took him in her mouth, ten inches of hard and demanding manhood, not infinite shapes and sizes that conformed to her whim, his was a hard unyielding length that demanded she conform to his needs, to his desires, to his pleasures. She felt herself grow wet as he took her mouth like conquered territory, letting her spit coat her heaving breasts as they slapped against his thigh plates as she fellated him before a crowd of nearly a hundred, and as many filming cameras.

The police had arrived, and several snipers with heavy anti-material rifles, and a SHIELD tactical team with a heavy beam cannon had already begun slamming shots into the combined shield of Doom and his consort, but Doom ignored them until at last he pulled back from his conquest of Susan’s mouth to begin to blast her face with his seed, marking his conquered territory as clearly as if he branded her breast with his flag. Letting go her hair, the crowd gasped as she drove herself back onto his cock, hand cupping his balls and a second cluching his robes to pull him deeper into her mouth, so she could drink the last of his conquering seed.

Pulling his cock back, he slapped it on her face, and spread his cum over the married Fantastic Four matriarch.

“Now you begin to understand how you need me, but you have yet to grasp how I need you. Doom does not take you out of petty jealousy of your pathetic husband, Doom takes you because only you are worthy of my seed, of my passion, of my dominance. Now Doom will show the world how he takes his slave.”

Doom picked her up with the strength greater than her team mate, The Thing, and slammed her down onto the hood of a SHIELD hovercar. Reaching down, he touched her pants, and spoke a word of power, and her clothes exploded from her like they had been blown off by an invisible bomb. He ran a cold iron finger over her hot and puffy lips, tracing the blonde hairs of her mound and down into the soft needy depths of her sex as she arched against him.

“Unhand her Victor, this is between you and me!” Roared Mr Fantastic, as Reed Richards stretched like a living shadow to reach through the crowd to batter impotently against the force field. His fists pounded helplessly against the force field, even as Doom pushed his wife’s legs wide, and lowered his cold iron mask until only his hot gaze and hot breath grazed that most sensitive of her flesh as Doom wasted few words on his erstwhile rival.

“Even now you do not see her. You never saw her, and never deserved her. This is between my slave and her master. Your wife died of neglect while you were busy writing a paper on forces of attraction that never led you to her, nor protected her from me. It was always her I saw. Only ever her that was real to me. Begone wretch, or watch. I make her mine now, teach her what it is to writhe helpless in the power of Doom.”

With that, Doom was done talking, his lips pressing gently at first into her sex as he explored her pussy with the reverence of a priest at the altar, the gentle love of a virgin with his first love, until her rising need had her clawing at his cloak, her heels pressing into his back, her voice crying out again and again.

“Victor, Victor, please good Victor. Take me, Victor. Please god in heaven, make me yours, make me CUM!”

She howled like an animal as her body bent in two, her forcefield flared out of control, blasting Reed and the assembled troops through the air as if a bomb went off as her power erupted in hurricane force as she came, and again, and again as Doom ate her now with the rabid hunger of a starving wolf, tearing away the last of her reserve and resistance.

“Fuck me Victor, please god, fuck me!” Susan Storm, wife of Reed Richards, begged Doctor Doom as he ate her through another soul devouring orgasm.

“Beg me to take you as my slave. Beg to be mine and only mine for all eternity. Tell the world you would rather be my slave than his wife!” Doom demanded as he pinned her to the SHIELD hovercar hood as she tried to force herself onto the all conquering cock of Doom.

Susan whimpered, but Doom only stroked her sex with his vibrating and lust enhancing iron finger as he let her force herself onto that while her fingers stroked the cock she needed, the salvation she begged for, but would be denied until she met his terms in ultimate surrender.

“Please let me be your slave, let me be your slut. I would rather be Doom’s whore than Reed Richard’s wife!” Sue howled as her body arched helplessly around the punishing gauntlet of Doom as he edged her but denied her orgasm until she yielded utterly.

Doom pulled her to his lips, and through his cold iron mask kissed her. Reed Richards alone was close enough to see her make his mask go invisible, as she looked upon the naked face of Doom as she drove her tongue into his mouth, as the cock of Doom took from her both freedom and wedding vows. He rode her into one orgasm brutally, breaking her will, then slowly brough them together into a far more devastating and gentle final orgasm together as he spilled the royal seed of Latveria into the only worthy womb of this world.

When her strength failed, she slid to his feet and took his half hard cock into her mouth. Looking up in worship, she cleaned him with her mouth as he fashioned a collar of solid gold around her throat, and snapped a leash onto it. As he walked away, leading Invisible Girl, now slave concubine of Doom away on hands and knees, he raised his fist to the sky and screamed.

“ON YOUR BELLY BEFORE DOOM. If my slave crawls on her knees, then you will be ON YOUR BELLY BEFORE HER!” Lightning crashed down from the sky, and aircraft plummeted in fire, powered armour suits and police tactical squads alike collapsed twitching on the ground. Mr Fantastic, reduced to a twitching mass of uncontrolled flesh, watched from his belly as Doom led his, former, wife away like Doom’s dog, while the rest of the world grovelled on its belly before them both.

Reaching down, Doom rubbed her head and rumbled softly.

“Good girl Susan. Training you to be mine will teach you that you will hold nothing back from me. Not a single thing. You will give me your mind, your body, and your soul, and in return the whole world will grovel at your feet. When you have learned to be the perfect slave, then and only then can I teach you to be my queen. My people will worship and love you, as they worship and fear me.”

She kissed his armoured boot with love.

The world would not understand, but she was beginning to believe she no longer needed to care.