"The Night Sparrow Project" at Ultraheroix.com

All the good stuff from Ultraheroix!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

Hey Everyone!

We have an update on the project we're developing at https://UltraHeroix.com! This new feature will be called "The Night Sparrow Project"! What will make this special is this free content that I will be posting on YouTube and other Social Media where our original character, Night Sparrow will be telling/ narrating stories on the paranormal, Horror-themed,folk legends, the unexplained, and the weird which is Night Sparrow's passion. She will also be telling her own short superheroine, crime-fighting stories.

The goal is for Bi-weekly updates of her narrating stories and giving brief reports on paranormal subjects/topics.

If you have visited the website recently, you will notice her own section where you can find her character profile and other information. This will also be the launching pad where you will find her free YouTube stories and the member's section when it is ready. There, you will find her exclusive video adventures, special photo sets and other cool stuff.

To make this new venture successful we need your help! Besides just watching the Youtube videos, we ask that you writers out there contribute short stories or reports on paranormal reports for her to tell. The content could be on cryptids, mysterious locations, Aliens and etc. and it doesn't need to be superheroine related. If you have a general interest in that area and would like to contribute, we would be happy to accept. Also,feel free to contribute art and we can try to include it on the site and as part of the video updates.

We ask that your story and art contributions be in the PG-PG13 but we are flexible if it is on the sexier/ teasing side of things. the stories should be the length that could read for 5 to 10 minute videos. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] or post them on this thread. Please no attachments in the email, put your contribution/stories/reports in the body of the email.

Hopefully, we will be fully launched of "The Night Sparrow Project" by Summer/Early Fall this year but I will keep you updated of our progress here and also on https://ultraheroix.com ! We just need your views and participation to make this project a success!
Attachments
Image 11-17-23 at 1.33 PM.jpg
Image 11-17-23 at 1.33 PM.jpg (755.78 KiB) Viewed 341 times
IMG_2001.jpg
IMG_2001.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 341 times
IMG_1984.jpg
IMG_1984.jpg (986.39 KiB) Viewed 341 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

Wow, Jinx, she is gorgeous and talented. I remember her from the Killer Joke video. She looks very confident as a heroine. I forget her actress name, I couldn't find it anywhere. I hope people respond to write stories and adventures for her. I wish her the best in this new endeavor!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

shevek wrote:
1 month ago
Wow, Jinx, she is gorgeous and talented. I remember her from the Killer Joke video. She looks very confident as a heroine. I forget her actress name, I couldn't find it anywhere. I hope people respond to write stories and adventures for her. I wish her the best in this new endeavor!
Thanks Shevek! Courtney has been working with us for a long time and she was excited to hop on this opportunity where she will have more of an active role in content production and interaction with fans! I've already gotten a few story submissions. The goal is to gather what I can within the next few months (I'll write a few too) to ensure we'll have enough material to shoot for updates.