Superfox in the terrible electric tickler machine

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
Superfox
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

In my latest adventure, me, Superfox, I was captured by my enemies and delivered to the old expert chinese torturer Mao Ping to be interrogated for informations.
As he knows that I am very very ticklish he decided of use on me his new invention, the electric tickler machine. I have been chained to a wooden ground platform
and I could see over me 2 terrific devices, some ostrich feathers attached to and moved by the legs of a sort of scratcher machines.
Soon I understood what would have been my ordeal. As I denied to talk, Mao Ping told me that the devices would be switched on and lowered on my body.
First of all he cut my suit off to expose my body completely naked to the machine. He waited 1 minute to let me consider to surrender and talk but when I denied, he
switched on the machine. I could only struggle and twist in vain while the feathers reached my much more sensitive spots: my feet and my lower belly.
Soon I began to moan and laugh feeling my skin fondled, stroked and tickled mercilessly. After 10 minutes of torment, Mao Ping switched off the machine to
begin a slow masturbation to make me cum and he was successful in his lustful job.
Then the machine started again its dirty awful "work" on me and this time, after the orgasm, I was much more sensitive to the feathers' touches.
After a long timet of screams, laughs, moans and desperation Mao Ping began again to masturbate me but this time, before he could be able to make me cum again,
I surrendered and accept to talk to end my sufferings.
But my humiliation was not ended. My lustful tormentor, excited by the erotic show of my naked tickled body, struddled me and cum on my body. What a filthy pig!
Clip available on Clips4sale, studio name "smwife"
Attachments
37foto1.jpg
37foto1.jpg (96.13 KiB) Viewed 391 times
37foto3.jpg
37foto3.jpg (109.85 KiB) Viewed 391 times
37foto5.jpg
37foto5.jpg (88.72 KiB) Viewed 391 times
37foto7.jpg
37foto7.jpg (92.34 KiB) Viewed 391 times
37foto9.jpg
37foto9.jpg (131.09 KiB) Viewed 391 times