Superfox tickled, licked and orgasmed by the Exsexive Machine (and then fucked by Mango Ping)

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
Superfox
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

This is what happened to me in my last adventure, when I was captured again by my cruel enemy Mao Ping.
While I was sleeping, his servants carried me and deposited me in the room used for his private entertainment. After we were alone, he tied my wrists and ankles to a wooden panel on the floor. When I woke up I realized that I was defenseless and with the sadistic, perverse, disgusting, old Chinese pig at my side. I immediately realized that he wanted to have fun with me and in fact he told me that he would have the pleasure of using his "exsexive machine" on me. He showed me 3 diabolical devices, each one with a radio-controlled electric tongue inside. The devices were built to stick and lick endlessly.
He told me he would attach them to my nipples and pussy to make me feel a lot of pleasure while he would tickle me. So he stripped me completely naked and then he attached the 3 devices to the most erotic areas of my exposed body and turned them on. The nightmare began! While I was feeling the naughty tongues licking my clit and my nipples, Mao Ping enjoyed tickling my upperbody and my feet mercilessly! I felt his fingers tracing my toes, my soles, my belly, my ribs, my armpits! I moaned and laughed and writhed in my torment as my bonds held me down. After half an hour of torment he stopped the tickling and increased the rhytm of the licking devices so I could not avoid to show him 4 exhausting orgasms in a row while I was covered in sweat from the great struggling.
At this point Mao Ping, excited, could not resist. He turned off the devices, took them off me and lied on top of me to possess me. Continuing to tickle my armpit mercilessy to make move my hips restless and so give pleasure to his dick. And then, finally, the last humiliation for me, he came on my body!
Clip availabe at Clips4sale, studio name "smwife"
Attachments
40foto1.jpg
40foto1.jpg (120.86 KiB) Viewed 296 times
40foto2.jpg
40foto2.jpg (119.73 KiB) Viewed 296 times
40foto3.jpg
40foto3.jpg (140.9 KiB) Viewed 296 times
40foto7.jpg
40foto7.jpg (126.25 KiB) Viewed 296 times
40foto6.jpg
40foto6.jpg (91.51 KiB) Viewed 296 times