"Powerdame: Venom Strike" - Ultraheroix.com

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

Hi Folks,

We are back with Bella Luxx as Powerdame as she takes on the villainess, Madame Asp played by Greasy Rose.

In this story: The mayor has been poisoned and in order to save him she must capture Madame Asp to get the antidote. Unfortunately, Powerdame also falls victim to the fiends toxic claws and bites! Our heroine must find a way to survive if she is to save the mayor and bring Madame Asp to justice!

In this story, there are:
  • Clawed/Scratch
  • Poisoned
  • Groped
  • Suffer from a low blow
  • Crushed by the villainess legs
  • Tortured with submission moves
  • Knocked out via punches and poisons
  • Debooted
  • Foot torture
  • Bitten
  • Over the shoulder carry
  • Limp Play
Check it out now at https://ultraheroix.com !
Attachments
pd down1.png
pd down1.png (7.07 MiB) Viewed 1264 times
Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 4.40.31 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 4.40.31 PM.png (6.31 MiB) Viewed 1264 times
Image 3-9-24 at 4.37 PM.jpeg
Image 3-9-24 at 4.37 PM.jpeg (810.57 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
Image 3-14-24 at 9.03 PM.jpeg
Image 3-14-24 at 9.03 PM.jpeg (564.28 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 4.34.18 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 4.34.18 PM.png (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1264 times
IMG_2706.JPG
IMG_2706.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1264 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Very Good
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! Go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

superheroinelinks wrote:
1 month ago
Very Good
Thanks! I appreciate it!
Attachments
IMG_2745.JPG
IMG_2745.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1029 times
PD Reach 2.JPG
PD Reach 2.JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 1029 times
IMG_2708.JPG
IMG_2708.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1029 times
IMG_2720.JPG
IMG_2720.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1026 times
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

This looks like a fun time.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

DrDominator9 wrote:
1 month ago
This looks like a fun time.
Indeed! Thanks to everyone who checked out this video! If you haven't yet, please do!
Attachments
IMG_2718.JPG
IMG_2718.JPG (1.23 MiB) Viewed 835 times
Image 24.jpeg
Image 24.jpeg (911.98 KiB) Viewed 835 times
Image 25.jpeg
Image 25.jpeg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 832 times
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

I really enjoyed the last video with this heroine Toxic Embrace. I hope in future videos you include similar fetish elements like the heroine's leotard getting wet and stained during her defeat. It adds a lot to the humiliation :)
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

HeroineTard wrote:
1 month ago
I really enjoyed the last video with this heroine Toxic Embrace. I hope in future videos you include similar fetish elements like the heroine's leotard getting wet and stained during her defeat. It adds a lot to the humiliation :)
Thanks Heroinetard! I do like that element of the heroine's costume get wet/stained from the fight/torture. Paowerdame's costume is easy enough to replace if needed. We were going to do a little of that in this video but we shot this in the middle of Winter and the studio we were in was pretty drafty and would have been too much for her. Maybe in the summer, we can try that again! Thanks again!
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

dajinx1 wrote:
1 month ago
HeroineTard wrote:
1 month ago
Thanks Heroinetard! I do like that element of the heroine's costume get wet/stained from the fight/torture. Paowerdame's costume is easy enough to replace if needed. We were going to do a little of that in this video but we shot this in the middle of Winter and the studio we were in was pretty drafty and would have been too much for her. Maybe in the summer, we can try that again! Thanks again!
Ooh! Sounds exciting!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Great movie.
I usually am just a chloro and OTS guy and don’t generally purchase movies without chloro, however, the OTS was hard to pass up , so I purchased the movie. Phenomenal OTS scene. Bella is an amazing actress and overall the movie was great with peril and plenty of great butt shots.

Thanks for making the film.
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
1 month ago
Great movie.
I usually am just a chloro and OTS guy and don’t generally purchase movies without chloro, however, the OTS was hard to pass up , so I purchased the movie. Phenomenal OTS scene. Bella is an amazing actress and overall the movie was great with peril and plenty of great butt shots.

Thanks for making the film.
Thanks! I've been commended on my OTS scenes lately and I'm glad from what you saw made you give it a try. Never underestimate the power of a nice butt shot!
I was also impressed that Rose was able to lift Bella, she's definitely strong! Thanks again!